Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 06

Story Info
Rachel uses Bobby as a human dildo, or is it she who's used?
7.1k words
4.75
22.9k
13

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers

Telekinesis - the undoing of Mandy, Rachel and a few more besides

*

Chapter 6

It had been a great match, great sport, great play and they had beaten the opposing team - they had never beaten that school before in all the history of their college but they had now! Celebration! The girls were in high spirits back in the changing room. Muddy yes, tired yes but laughing, singing and celebrating. What a sight. A group of athletic girls in various stages of undress, Jerseys off, sports bras mostly off, some even completely starkers and the showers not yet turned on. All a bit sweaty but, hey, would the boys have minded that if they could have seen? Hey no!

It was not Mandy who noticed it first nor Rachel and it was not until most of the girls were in the showers. Naked bodies jumping and, indeed, wobbling about in the jets of the hot steamy showers. So old fashioned, not individual showers but communal ones. Very like 'Star Ship Troopers,' Mandy thought, though without the boys. Girls talking, girls laughing, girls soaping themselves, girls with their eyes closed just luxuriating in the hot water cascading over their tired limbs.

Mandy naked and with her pubes fully visible to anyone who cared to look - anyone in the showers and that was, of course, girls only - not a trace, well virtually no trace of Mr Derais' turquoise ink remained. That had all happened well over a week ago.

It started slowly and it was Marcia who first squeaked and looked a little surprised. 'Big' Marcia might have been a reasonable epithet for her, or 'Busty' even though she was universally known as 'Titch' which was just so wrong. She was a big girl in the breast department, big brown breasts with dark, dark, remarkably large areolae. There she was standing, the water catching her back with her breasts seeming to be moving up and down on their own as if someone - OK, a boy - was bouncing them up and down in the palms of his hands like boys will do - not having tits of their own to speak of.

Titch was doing nothing but there were her breasts literally bouncing up and down one by one, and then it was Mandy's turn, just a little bounce at first as if they had been pushed from underneath and then they were off, and then Rachel and Tammy and Suzanne's all started moving. All the girls open mouthed at their breasts in motion. A sight which would be altogether a wet dream to most boys! Really, which boy would not like to stand naked with his fellows in a line watching the girls bounce their boobs up and down as they wanked. Would there be a mess on the floor or would there not?!

There was no explanation; breasts did not just do that on their own but so many were in motion!

And then as suddenly as it started it stopped.

Silence was replaced by a sudden resumption of talk but not about the game: instead about bouncing boobs. What had happened?

Titch was sure she had seen the changing room door open just a bit but what could that have to do with anything? A little more subdued, the girls got on with the showering puzzling to each other about the strange phenomenon.

But their talk did not last that long, though enough to puzzle and speculate, because then the screams came. No, nothing nasty happened, the girls did not suddenly feel the icy cold of ghostly erections pushing between their thighs, no, nothing like that. It was the crashing open of the changing room door and the whole of the boys' football team piling in male like and noisy - laughing, shouting and suddenly very quiet.

"Fuck," said Josh Handerson as he took in just what he was seeing - and they were all seeing a lot more than they had ever seen or ever hoped to see and en masse at that. Naked, wet girls in a steamy shower.

"Fuck - we're in the wrong changing room! But the sign said..."

"Fuc...k."

There was a rush back out of the door and lots of calls, insincere probably, of "sorry."

Were the boys in trouble later? Just a bit, but they swore blind it had said 'Men' not 'Women' on the changing room door and there had been no one near the door to switch it - and certainly it said 'Women' when they piled out again. They had asked Bobby Robinson sitting reading way up the corridor but he had seen no-one else there at all and Bobby was not one to lie.

Mandy tightened her bra carefully before leaving the changing room. She wanted her boobs well under control and not bouncing around. Odd things seemed to be happening to her body and around her. And, by the sound of things, it was not just her body to which funny things were happening. A couple of days later she was talking to Rachel in the corridor and told her what Jeff had said,

"It was just an ordinary match and an ordinary shower after the game. That's what Jeff said. The boys, the whole team had trooped in and got in the showers. You know."

Rachel nodded, she could imagine - indeed, rather liked to imagine all the team in the showers.

"Nothing until... and he said it was so funny... until Buck Sampann got a stiffy."

"No! Buck Sampann. Never liked him. A real bully. Nasty piece of work. How'd it happen?"

"Usual way I expect." There were giggles.

"They all, and Jeff says he meant all the boys, stared in disbelief. It's just not what you do, he said - and I'm sure that's so. Buck looked horrified apparently. He looked like he wanted to run, get away but there were boys blocking the showers exit, there were his classmates all around him just staring at him. Not only was he the only one with a boner - and that was bad enough having all his classmates laughing at him - but his penis was moving all by itself, just as if he was alone in the shower at home, you know. Jeff said it was really weird, like there was an invisible hand stroking it. Buck had his hands high above his head which looked even worse, Jeff said.

'I'm not touching it!' Buck had wailed apparently.

"They could all see that. Jeff said that even..." There was a bit of a hesitation from Mandy as if there was something unsaid. "Jeff said even that 'swot,' um, Bobby Robinson, standing by the doorway, could see Buck wasn't touching. Everyone could see that. It was really like that."

"And then Bobby had said, and Jeff said it was so unlike him, as if he'd suddenly found courage from somewhere. He said, 'Not very big are you Buck?' Yes, apparently that's what he said. I mean everyone knew what Buck had been like to Bobby all through school and it was obvious he was taunting Buck. Brave eh? Jeff said you could see what Buck was thinking - Fucking Bobby Robinson daring to criticise him - was mocking him! And then, Jeff said, Bobby went on, 'I would never have thought you were the smallest in class.' Unbelievable!"

"Jeff said the look Buck gave Bobby could have killed, 'Normal enough,' Buck'd replied with a sneer trying to sound unconcerned and casual but he must have known it wasn't true; knew all of them there knew it wasn't true. Difficult when he was showing everyone his hard dick - the evidence there for everyone to judge - and Jeff confirms it's not very big. Worse, I suppose, it'd be round the class by the end of the day, round the college probably and all the girls would know. Jeff said by the looks of things Bobby was a lot better off - I mean I wouldn't know of course. Well how could I? I mean how would I? But that's what Jeff said. I mean, they were all naked so he could see Bobby's thing."

"Really? Who'd have thought it," replied Rachel "Bobby Robinson with the biggest dick in class!"

"No, you wouldn't have, would you... I mean, Jeff didn't actually say it was the biggest or anything."

"Oh, must have misheard."

There was a hint of a pause as Mandy thought to herself, 'I didn't say that did I? It's almost certainly true though.'

"Jeff said everyone just stared at how Buck's lil' cock was moving as if an invisible hand was working it. He was pleading, 'Let me go, let me out of here. Oh no, oh no! No, please no, not that!'

Mandy giggled and Rachel caught the drift, "No, not really. He didn't? Wicked!"

"But it was that! Can you imagine how awful that must have been for Buck. Difficult in a way for us to imagine, Rachel, 'cos we don't do that - don't spurt stuff, just moan a lot I suppose, men are just so physical when they cum aren't they!"

"Mmmm," agreed Rachel, "nice though. Nice to see. I think, don't you?"

"Um, suppose so. But Jeff said it was just surreal, weird like. I mean they were all staring, all standing there in the showers, all saw it happen, his cock just fountained cum all by itself. You know pump, pump, pump, dollop after dollop of the stuff coming out of his cock and falling on the wet tiles and Buck not touching himself or anything."

"Wish we could have seen it."

"What, been showering with all those naked boys. There'd have been a lot more erections then I think! Not just Buck's. And perhaps a lot more cumming!"

"You know what I mean! I didn't mean I wanted to be gang banged with you."

"I'm sure it wouldn't be like that."

"Hmm. Group of young men all worked up... I don't know. I'm not sure it would not have been just a load of fountaining dongs. Anyway it would have been a hoot to see all their faces and Buck's. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving..."

"Yeah, and Jeff said they all cheered."

"No! What as Buck spurted!"

They collapsed in giggles.

And around the corner who should come walking but Buck Sampann. Instinctively Mandy and Rachel's eyes dropped to his trousers. Usually there would have been some slightly irritating comment from Buck, probably about breasts, but this time it was obvious he had seen their eyes and got the message - yes Mandy and Rachel already knew all about it.

His back was retreating as Rachel said, "I wonder how small it really is?"

He was still close enough to have heard.

"Well they're all different aren't they?" Mandy was thinking of the difference between Jeff and Bobby. It had been stupid that evening with Bobby but she had been so annoyed with Jeff. It was good Jeff and she were back together once more and so good they could have sex again now her pubes were pink again. Pity though Jeff wasn't into oral sex like Bobby and pity he did not have a cock like Bobby's!

Rachel walked homewards. A smile came to her face as she thought of what Mandy had been telling her about Buck Sampann. Who would have thought it. Buck Sampann with a little cock! Well, she had never fancied him and certainly would not now! Not up to her high standard in the cock department- unlike Mr Tom or... Bobby Robinson.

Bobby! She could not really believe she had done that with him, actually fucked with him. A shiver ran down her spine. She smiled again: Mr Tom was going to be busy when she got home! She'd told Mandy she would like to have seen the Buck Sampann event and Mandy had said how dangerous it would have been to have been there with all the boys. But rather exciting actually. Just accepting you were going to be fucked by the whole team and going with the flow, so to speak. Rachel laughed - the flows of semen! Nice, actually, to imagine herself erecting all their penises to see who was biggest. Amusing - sexy actually - to think of the whole team there with boners not just Buck. All those different shapes and sizes to play with. 'Well boys, whose going to be first - hey, let me put you in order of size.' So funny lining them up - she was sure Bobby would be the last in line - the biggest! Unless one of them was even bigger - now there was a thought... Buck would be first in line as, probably, the smallest. Wouldn't he both hate and love that - first to fuck the girl but therefore the shame of the smallest dick! Nice, though, to feel them getting bigger and bigger, one after another opening her more and more until - Bobby!

Rachel grimaced. Why did Bobby have to have such a big dick? It had felt so good inside her - as big as Mr Tom but more malleable, warmer and, of course, attached to a man. Yet such the wrong man! Nonetheless, she really wouldn't mind having another go - awful though to be with Bobby but... and, and she did want to suck it. She had said she wouldn't but... she knew she did. To feel that big hunk of meat in her mouth! She frowned - Rachel, my girl, really! What an expression!

"Hello, Rachel!"

She had not heard him coming up behind her but it was the very boy she had just been thinking of, the very boy with the big cock - Bobby Robinson.

She could not help it. As she turned to speak her eyes dropped to his trousers and he saw her do it. It was quite simply awful. So embarrassing really.

Bobby did not say anything though, instead he was pleasantly chatty. It was at her gate that the crunch came. A choice between Mr Tom or the real thing.

"Would you like a cup of tea, Bobby?" She had made her choice.

The pleasant chatter went on as she poured the boiling water into the teapot. She was desperately hoping he would raise the subject; give her the opportunity to pretend to be shocked and to refuse and only gradually acquiesce but on her own terms. In the end, after the second mug of tea she had to raise it herself.

"I'm not going to fuck you this time, Bobby."

"Oh!" His voice was disappointed.

"Well, not unless it's on my terms."

"And what might those be?"

"You're to do what I say. You do what I want."

"Oh, I see, Like Mr Tom does for you."

Fuck, he'd got it in one. Bobby had not forgotten her silly name for her big dildo. Embarrassing really he knew that but, yes, that was it - exactly it. Bobby the human dildo. Rachel liked the idea. Yes, using him: she the Mistress in control. He'd got the better of her before with his penis being bigger than Mr Tom. She hadn't liked him besting her, not one bit. But having him as her toy, her plaything. What would he do for sex? Moreover what would she like him to do? Suck her toes? Hell no, but certainly somewhere else!

Best if he was tied up, unable to do anything but she able to do everything - really use his erection like a dildo - like Mr Tom. The only thing he could do to stop her would be to cum! The thing Mr Tom never did - never could do!

"So, Bobby, are you happy with my terms? Sex with me but you do as I say."

"I suppose so..."

"Yes or no?"

"Yes then."

Rachel smiled. She was in control.

What to do? Should she get Bobby to strip whilst she stayed clothed. No, a better idea/

"Bobby, I expect you're a bit sweaty from a day in college. Go upstairs and have a shower and then come down again naked and um... erect and with this ribbon tied around it in a bow." It was a pink ribbon that had tied her hair.

Bobby frowned but got up to do her bidding.

What a hoot. Rachel went for her camera. She was going to photograph this! She watched as Bobby climbed up the open plan stairs. Rachel's parents had a very stylish modern house. Very 'loft,' very open plan on the ground floor with kitchen, living space and indeed stairs all open plan.

What next? If she was going to enjoy Bobby's 'Mr Tom' she was going to have to undress or at least take her knickers off. She was always undressed with Mr Tom so it was only right with the substitute. More fun anyway. She would get Bobby to undress and bathe her. How fun to have a servant or slave doing that - a slave with a big penis and a pink bow. She'd keep it hard as he bathed her. Something to look at and fondle.

Did very rich old ladies do that sort of thing? Employ virile young men to serve them - in sexual ways. She imagined a tall handsome young man, perhaps his dark hair Brylcreemed down in a very 1930s way - the period seemed to suit - escorting the beautifully coiffured, but aged, lady up the wide staircase of her mansion. Or perhaps there would be two; perhaps the other an equally tall black man with the most ebony like shiny skin and neat dark curly hair cut close to his scalp; both in dinner suits with perfectly tied bow ties. She imagined them escorting the lady to a wonderfully appointed bathroom with big period features and lots of chrome and mirrors. One running the bath, a big bath with large taps which, when turned, simply gushed water; the man pouring a musky smelling liquid into the rushing water causing it to foam. The other servant beginning to undo the buttons at the back of the lady's long grey silk gown. Rachel imagined her standing there, a small smile on her face knowing what was to come.

The buttons undone and the perfectly designed and so expensive gown rustling to the floor revealing her still fine figure, fine despite her years; a little sagging here and there, a little rolling of flesh which a young woman would be horrified by but not bad for her age at all - just like Rachel hoped to be, one day! The support to her breasts coming from exquisite Paris lingerie as white as snow. Rachel imagined the man's fingers gently releasing the clasp and slowly removing the garment before both men crouched, one each to an appointed leg and unclipped her white silk stockings and carefully roll each down a leg taking their time; their big strong fingers inevitably caressing her skin; one man quickly rising to support her as first one foot and then the other needed to be raised to permit the other man to completely remove the stockings before carefully reaching up and gently pulling at a pair of the finest and lightest white silk knickers - not tight fitting panties but loose flowing shorts.

Everything done slowly, without hurry, all so feminine and fine. The lady doing nothing. She had her servants after all.

From his vantage point Rachel imagined the man would get the most perfect view of her bush, luxuriant and full but, unlike the tightly arranged hair on her head, not allowed to become white: instead it has been dyed with Henna and almost glowing with an intense fiery orange. Other than the pearls around her neck she is naked but for a white garter belt. She looks at herself in the mirror and, again smiles, at the sight of herself and the reflected tall men waiting for her in their perfect dinner suits. The last garment she removes herself.

Not for this aged beauty the lonely use of a Mr Tom: not a bit of it! On the contrary two very large truncheons at her beck and call. One pink, one black - both very fine. Rachel rather liked the idea of herself as the old lady one day in the far distant future. To have these servants help her into the bath and then perhaps washing her.

She imagined the old lady relaxing back in her foam bath, closing her eyes, luxuriating in the hot, soft water as she waited for her servants to return more suitably attired for the task of washing. By suitably attired Rachel, of course, meant not clothed at all! The old lady's eyes opening as she said, "Come in" at the knock on the bathroom door; the door opening to reveal the now naked black and white servants sporting handsome erections. The young men knowing she would see that as a compliment to herself; pleased she could think the thought of her naked in her bath was still enough to cause tumescence in young men. The young men, in practice, having wanked away together outside the bathroom door to get the necessary stand perhaps helped by the little young Chinese maid. She paid very well to undertake sexual services as well as more mundane duties. The young girl perhaps more than happy to use the sexual services of the two tall, well endowed males for her own, and their pleasure, when the mistress was away.

Lovely for the lady to have her body gently washed by the two virile young men -- their virility more than on display, indeed the men unresisting if she chose to fondle and play with their penises and low hanging testes. Her soapy hands exercising them. And, of course, so useful to have such firm - and big - handles to grasp when she wished to rise from the bath. Her hands reaching and then pulling herself upwards -- a signal for the young men to assist her out of the bath and wrap her in a large and very soft towel and to gently dry her. They know the ritual of the talc and the perfume spray.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers
12