Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear," said Simon to Rachel but not taking his eyes from Emma's little pale round breasts and pale pink nipples nor, Rachel suspected, the revealed tufts and part bottoms of the other girls: well, at least, not until he and others had had a good long stare before they, the boys, 'politely' looked away.

Rachel surveyed the boys, interested to see if the girls' display had had a typical reaction. She rather thought it had. There seemed a degree of tenting and manly bulging around her. Even Bobby Robinson's she could see despite his very baggy shorts. She knew had he been wearing Speedos he would probably have burst out of the top. Even in his baggy shorts she could see his largeness. It was infuriating he was so well endowed. It just seemed so wrong. Sensible though for him to wear those shorts - though he could have found some better fitting ones!

"Well," said Simon, "well, what happened there?"

"Nice for you boys!"

"Um, well..."

Rachel eyes dropped meaningfully to his shorts. They were still somewhat tented.

"Oh..."

He turned a wonderful red colour. Rachel like that. She wondered if she could tease him into staying hard for a time just by talking. Perhaps talking about the girls perhaps directly referring to his erection, saying how 'difficult' it must be for 'you boys,' how he could hardly stand up from his seat like that - and what would he have done had it been a 'naturist' party? On the other hand she hardly wanted him to think she was coming on at him: it was Mark she was after.

"Oh Simon!" It was someone from over the fence. Seemingly an elderly neighbour.

A look of annoyance on Simon's face, he tried to pretend he had not heard but the neighbour seemed insistent. He looked at Rachel, "Excuse me."

Simon had subsided a bit, and perhaps hoped his erection was not obvious but up he got and went over to the fence. It seemed to be something about cutting the grass the next day from what Rachel could hear.

"Pudding?" It was Titch. She joined her at the table, two bowls in hand and they began to talk.

Simon's bulge over by the fence did not seem to have gone down completely. Rather the opposite in fact and, if anything, seemed worse than when he had been watching the girls: and there was a strange rippling in his shorts. Rachel frowned as she took another spoonful of chocolate pudding. Talking to his elderly neighbour could hardly be that exciting, surely! And then she dropped her spoon with a clatter. It was happening again. Not just a gentle stroking feeling in her bikini but it felt as if she was being penetrated, her vagina stretching from the inside. Was it a reaction to seeing Simon visibly aroused - surely not.

"What's wrong?" Asked Titch.

"Simon - I mean look!" It took Titch's attention away from herself, from the feeling in her bikini.

If Rachel was having trouble it seemed to be nothing on Simon. He seemed quite agitated, hopping from one leg to the other and seemed to be trying to end the conversation but it was clear once the old lady from next door got talking that was not the easiest thing to do.

The feeling in her bikini was most sexual. It was as if fingers were actually within her bikini bottoms. She would have been horrified if Titch had been doing that but Titch's hands were very clearly above the table top and one of them was holding a spoon. The strange feelings were arousing, the sight of Simon's tented shorts arousing and her thoughts very much going down the sexual avenue. Why could Mark have not simply asked her to go further down the garden with him? Surely there would have been some bushes, some private place they could have gone and 'established relations?' She would so have loved that - would love it. Love to put her hand in his costume and pull his cock out or feel his hand undoing her top or pulling her bikini down. Lovely to feel his penis sliding into... FUCK! Rachel knew she was going to come; come right there sitting at a table with Titch and eating chocolate cake. She put her bowl and spoon down, her hands gripped the table, her thighs spread wide and she stared at Simon, thankful Titch was looking at him too.

And then she saw Simon's agitation also seemingly reach a climax,

"Yes, Mrs Jeffreys, I'll certainly come..." Simon suddenly gripped the top of the fence just like Rachel was gripping the table and his agitated moving from one leg to the other ceased.

"Urgh - huh."

Mrs Jeffries looked puzzled at Simon's sudden pause in his sentence. "Are you all right, Simon, you've gone very red in the face."

"I'll -urh - come - urh - yeah - urh - I'll come around and -urhhh - tomorrow and do your -urh - lawn. Of course I shall. What time or doesn't it matter?"

Obvious to Rachel, and Titch no doubt, that Simon had just come, come rather dramatically in his shorts whilst talking to his neighbour. Obvious to Rachel despite the shudders in her thighs and the electric fireworks in her head.

Titch turned back to her and looked puzzled - probably both at Rachel's appearance as well as what Simon had just done.

"Do you think Simon has just done what I think he's done?"

"Yessss. Straaange."

"You OK, Rachel?"

"Um, yes, of course. How strange, but isn't this chocolate cake good."

Simon turned from his departing neighbour, a look of complete amazement on his face and then he saw Rachel and Titch looking at him. Again the lovely shade of red and almost, almost his hands went to cover the new wet spot slowly getting larger on the front of his shorts. He did not but could not resist a quick glance down to see if anything was noticeable. It was, it certainly was!

Feigning nonchalance Simon walked past them towards the house.

"It'll be a bit gooey in there," said Rachel. It would be a different 'gooeyness' from how she felt.

"Looked it," replied Titch.

Probably Simon heard their laughter.

Not far away Rachel noticed Bobby Robinson sitting alone and watching them. There was something very funny about Bobby.

'Titch' Garner and Karen were amongst the first to swim. Karen was quite a swimmer and soon left Titch behind in the pool. Titch was happy enough to plough up and down the pool passing and then being passed by Karen. She knew there would not be the opportunity later when it filled up. Good to get some exercise and so nice in a big open air pool under the sky. The day was so warm there was hardly a need to towel dry: dripping was really quite sufficient.

So good, then, to walk around and just chat. Funny seeing the girls in their seaside swimsuits - bikinis mostly - and the boys. It had certainly been funny seeing Sandy Müller lose her red bikini. Titch was not at all sure Sandy had not done that on purpose - more by design than accident. She really was a bit of a show off - and she had certainly done that. Titch would have been mortified just as she had that day with Bobby Robinson out running. He had been good to her that day. So kind.

She even went to talk to Bobby; something the other girls, she could see, were not doing. The girls, she thought, always seemed a bit unfair to Bobby. OK, he did not look like Mark but he was chatty and friendly enough and not obsessed with football like some of them. He had been really good to her when she had lost her clothes on that run. Quite nice, actually, and she had rather enjoyed helping his erection go down.

The party began to break up as the afternoon moved into the evening. People had been gradually slipping away and Titch felt it was time to go. She had not missed Rachel going off along with Mark. Perhaps he was driving her home. Perhaps...

"Time to go," she said to Karen.

"Do you want a lift?" Bobby asked.

Happy conversation in the car. Mostly about the party.

"You're a really good swimmer, Karen," Bobby had said, "you move like a fish darting through the water."

It was obvious to Titch that Karen liked the compliment.

"The pool wasn't really big enough for her," Titch said.

"I don't really like swimming pools, I prefer the sea."

"Preferably warm sea," added Titch.

"Why?" asked Bobby, "more natural, no chlorine?"

"Dunno. More space perhaps. Just swimming up and down is a bit, you know, too the same."

"Lakes and rivers as well?"

"Never tried."

"Can you in rivers?" asked Titch.

"Oh, yeah," replied Bobby, " there's a lot of enthusiasm these days for wild swimming. Places with clean and safe water."

"I'd like to do that."

"Really? Well we could..."

The evening was one of those hot and still sunny evenings in the summer with the light giving everything a warm yellow tinge. It felt to Titch like it was really too early to go home.

"You know somewhere."

"Yeah," replied Bobby, "really nice."

"Shall we?" Titch asked Karen.

"Where?" asked Karen.

"A place I know, not far. A river, a pretty spot."

It was indeed. Titch was more than impressed looking out over the deep water. It did look inviting.

"It's free of weed. I know other people come here but more they swim further upstream where there's a bridge.

It had been a bit of a trek through the woods but Bobby had clearly known the path. It had brought them out on the banks of a river right under the spreading branches of a willow. The river sloped up to the bank there and it was clearly as easy to get into the water as walking down the beach at the seaside. No need to step through rushes or drop down from a bank. Instead you could just walk in. The yellowing light caught the gnats and flies moving above the water and there were swallows and martins, indeed the occasional swift swooping low over the water and feeding. There was not a breath of wind. It was warm and delightful and Titch was certainly up for a swim.

"Cooo, this is nice," said Karen, "you were certainly right about this, Bobby. Now where do we change?"

"Don't be silly, Karen," said Titch, "this isn't a proper place with changing rooms. Bobby can turn his back and then we ours - or we can all just look the other way!"

Karen pulled her bikini out from the plastic bag she had carried it in. It was, of course, wringing wet and smelt of chlorine.

"Oh, it's all wet, cold and clammy."

"You won't notice when you're in," said Bobby. Rather practically Titch thought.

"I wish I'd brought another."

"Don't bother with it then," Titch was a little surprised at herself.

"Cos I look like a boy anyway?"

"No, silly, that was Sandy being stupid. You don't."

"Huh?" asked Bobby.

"Oh, when we were changing Sandy said Kirstie didn't need a top because... because..."

"I haven't any tits."

"You have!"

"Haven't."

"You're a very good looking girl, Karen, so stop being stupid about that... anyway Sandy's not worth worrying about. Bit of a cow and a tart! What do you say, Bobby?"

"About Sandy?"

"No, Karen"

"Yes, good looking girl and..."

"Yes?" Karen moved her shoulders as if emphasising her chest."

"I'm sure they're, err, very nice."

Karen burst out laughing. Come on, let's forget these yukky costumes and skinny dip."

"No!"

"Yes!"

And before Titch could say more Karen had pulled her tee shirt off and was standing there in jeans and a rather pointless bra and was reaching to unclip.

"Karen!" But Titch could see the bra slipping down Karen's arms, she turned to Bobby who was not looking away.

"See!" Said Karen, "Nothing there!"

"Oh, no, that's not completely true," said Bobby, but the phrasing could have been better, Titch thought, the 'not completely' was unconvincing. "I mean there is a swelling I have not got and your nip... your buttons are bigger."

"Buttons, Bobby, buttons?"

"I mean the, um, pigmentation around the nipples."

"Hmmm." Kirstie began to undo her jeans.

"We're not really going to..." asked Titch.

"Well I'm going in like this," and down came her jeans. "Well Bobby, feminine or just like a boy without a penis and balls?"

"Oh, um, feminine, Karen, most definitely."

"Sexy, huh? In a girly way or..."

"Most definitely, Karen"

As she slipped off her trainers, and pulled the jeans completely off, Karen asked if the others were going to 'get a move on' or stand there like lemons.

"I'm not sure Bobby can, Karen, I mean what if he has reacted in a boy way, you know."

"It'd show he meant what he says!"

"You can't ask him to."

"Look, I want to go for a swim. Get your kit off and let's go in together. It's a lovely spot and I think it'll be just so natural to go in naked."

"But Bobby..." Titch repeated herself. Hadn't Karen understood that he might have got excited by her display and he would surely be embarrassed. He had been, after all, so sweet when it had happened when she was running.

"Titch, if he has an erection then I'll believe him when he says I look, err, sexy."

She was standing there, one hand on a hip, the slim hip slightly pushed towards the hand and one knee also a little forward. It was a pose, probably natural, Titch thought, but a pose nonetheless.

"Have you an erection, Bobby?" asked Karen.

"Um, yes."

"Don't believe you. I'll take it as a big compliment if you have. Come on strip. We're all skinny dipping together. And if you have, well I shall be happy to see it. Me sexy? Don't believe it, not like Titch or that Sandy creature."

Bobby was telling the truth. Shirt off he reached for his belt and paused. "You sure?"

"Go on Bobby, show me I'm sexy!"

As he pulled his shorts down it literally sprang up and into view. It was as big and impressive as Titch remembered. A wonderfully enormous example of the male organ.

"Oh fuck!" said Karen her eyes just so wide. Titch looked at them both. Little naked Karen looking sweet in the yellow sunlight, her casual pose unmoving, and close to her Bobby had his shorts around his ankles but otherwise as naked as she but with his erection just so there and prominent.

"That's a rather big compliment. Karen." Titch knew as soon as she said it that it was just so the right thing to have said. They all burst out laughing.

"I'd better join you, I suppose." She had, after all, been naked with both of them before! She was very conscious of the difference between her friend and her. Karen small, with virtually no breasts to speak of, slim hips and just a sparse covering to her mound, the hairs straight and parted either side of her slit: Titch on the other hand tall, rounded, black skinned and with big breasts with dark, almost black, 'buttons' - well hardly buttons more saucers and a, only a little tamed by Sandy, big black bush.

Titch was more than aware that her stripping was doing nothing to lessen Bobby's erection. She knew from limited experience it had a tendency to stay once raised.

"You sure other people don't come here."

"I think they do but unlikely at this time. Anyway what are they going to do? Three people having a swim."

"Skinny dipping."

"And do you think others haven't?"

"I hadn't realised they got so, um, big." It was Karen, staring at Bobby. He was busy taking his trainers and socks off - but otherwise naked and sporting his 'thing.'

Titch could not easily take her eyes away I either. "I think, I suppose," replied Titch pretending greater knowledge than she really had, "Bobby is a bit outsize. Why don't you go in first, Bobby."

It put the girls at an advantage - they could watch the boy! He walked towards them his penis pointing.

"H...how do you do that? I didn't know..."

Titch had not seen that before. Bobby's wrinkled skin was actually moving up his knob and back down again without being touched. A slow creeping movement covering and then uncovering as if moved by an unseen hand.

"What?" asked Bobby.

"Your... I mean your, um foreskin, moving like that."

"Oh, just a muscular thing, a bit of a spasm. Sorry. The prepucial muscle, I, err, think. I hope it doesn't upset..."

"No, no, Bobby I've not seen..."

Bobby passed the girls and stepped from the bank into the water.

"Is it cold?" Karen was watching Bobby's back as he started to wade in.

"Not warm until you are in but it'll be fine." Bobby turned back to the girls, his still present erection swinging round and pointing at them. "Are you coming in too?" As he spoke his foreskin peeled right back, fully revealing the smooth, shiny knob. Smooth, streamlined and just right for pushing into girls.

Titch found it a little unnerving the way it did that. It was as if it was readying itself for intercourse.

It was clear he was waiting for the girls to step into the water too.

"Come on Karen," and she took Karen's hand and they both stepped down into the water and towards Bobby. A big grin from him and he waded a bit further and then began to swim.

It was quite magical swimming in the yellow light, shadows on the water but the light still bright and warm. The trees overhanging the river and the blue sky made the whole scene like a picture and a picture seen from an unusual angle - from the level of the river not from the bank. The water was so soft on her skin, so different, thought Titch, from the swimming pool earlier and quite something to be swimming with the birds swooping across the water around them seeking insects. The swallows, the martins and the so aptly named swifts. Titch felt sort of at one with nature. There she was swimming with the birds and no doubt fishes around her limbs; swimming in the rainwater flowing down the river, moreover swimming naked. It felt different: funny really as all she had had on earlier was a bikini, mere scraps of cotton, not much different from being naked in reality, but it did not feel like that - though the scraps of cotton had not been as much scraps as Sandy Muller's!

Conscious too that she was swimming with others as naked as she - a bit of an adventure. She hoped Karen liked the feeling too.

Karen once she got going was indeed like the proverbial fish. She really could swim. Karen literally swam rings around the others. From the water Titch watched her climbing lithe and naked out onto the other bank and waving. It was rather typical of her. Any thoughts of modesty or worry about her nakedness had quite disappeared!

"Marvellous, Bobby, thanks for bringing us."

Eventually they got out on the right bank by their clothes. They were a little cold despite the evening sun. That was particularly obvious with Bobby - his proud erection long gone! Not having brought towels - they had all been provided at the Farris' - Bobby suggested they walked up and down the bank a little to warm up and dry. He said he did not want to put his clothes back on wet.

Titch was not at all sure his motives were slightly different, wanting to walk with naked girls but the logic was good. Titch did not want to have wet clothes either. Karen seemed completely unselfconscious and was almost bounding along the bank. Titch was more than a little conscious of how her unrestrained breasts moved as she walked but, equally, she was fascinated by how Bobby's equipment swung from side to side as he walked. Interest for both sexes!

"I rather like this being naked outside," said Karen, "do you think I'm a closet naturist? I wonder!"

"Not so sure it's for me, what about you Bobby?"

"On an evening like this in the sunshine, less bother with swimming and with pleasant companions..."

"We don't need to dress yet, do we, not 'til the car?"

"No Karen, not really," replied Bobby.

They walked back carrying their clothes down the path through the wood chatting happily as their skin dried.

"Um, Bobby, would you mind, um, showing us again?"

"What Karen?"

"You know. Your thing."

They were half way through the wood, a pretty wood with the late evening sun shining through in places, the leaves so green overhead and the shadows long. Bobby paused, "well it's here."

"I mean, how it grows."

Titch saw an undoubted twitch.

"Do you want to help it with your hand?"