Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 09

Story Info
Mandy takes a shared and naked moonlit walk.
7.4k words
4.81
14.6k
4

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,654 Followers

Telekinesis - the undoing of Mandy, Rachel and a few more besides

by Maximilian Cummings

Chapter 9

Jeff had been nice, really nice to her since the car incident. Mandy had felt it OK to carry on going out with him. She was sure, if she could work at it, she could mould him to be a considerate boy friend and whilst that evening with Bobby Robinson after the car incident had been good and, really, he was much more considerate of her needs than Jeff, she hardly wanted to go out with Bobby, however charming and kind he could be. She did not want to be the subject of derision with her class mates for one thing.

Jeff and she had hung around both in college and afterwards just like before. And just like before Mandy found herself in Jeff's car again and parked in just the same quiet place. The same empty - or nearly empty car park over by the wall A little bit of kissing, tongues dancing and sliding together, and then the back seat. Mandy stepped out of the passenger door and slipped her panties off under her yellow dress before opening the back door. A bit forward? Hardly: they both knew what was coming! Not that Jeff probably noticed anyway. She settled herself into the back seat next to him.

"Have... have you fixed the light?" It was not really a terribly good an idea to bring up the subject of 'that' evening really but it had been just so annoying.

"Couldn't find anything wrong BUT I've taken the bulb out."

"Good!"

That said, it was a moonlit night. The inside of the car bathed in the slanting ghostly light or at least her side of the car. Jeff's side was more in moon shadow. He had a lovely view of her breasts as his fingers reached for her dress, slipped inside and lifted both up and out. There they were all exposed in the car, but in moon monochrome - white with pale grey nipples and areolae. Jeff's big fingers fondled the flesh and tweaked the nipples. She kissed him again revelling in the feeling of a man caressing her sensitive nipples. They hardened. Looking beyond Jeff the glass of the windows his side were black in the moon shadow of the wall. Turning, so Jeff could fondle her breasts from behind and undo the zip of her dress, she looked out across the moonlit car park. It was deserted but for a couple of cars. It was surprising really any were there at that time.

The park - for the car park served a small park - was closed for the night. There would be nobody around until opening time the next day. Perhaps, had they wanted, they could have left the car naked and gone for a walk in the park - if they could have found a way over the railings. Mandy thought that would have been quite a sexy thing to do but she was not at all sure it would be Jeff's thing. Would he enjoy chasing her by moonlight across the lawns or playing on the children's swing and slide all naked. She smiled at the idea of her coming down the slide towards Jeff seated astride it at the bottom with his erection pointing and she coming down WHOOSH and opening her legs just in time to get herself impaled by his penis before she stopped moving. Actually it was unlikely she would slide at all. Her bare bottom would probably have too much friction even against the smooth polished metal of the slide. She would need some clothing to sit upon! Sexy though - sliding down onto her man - at speed! Mandy turned back to Jeff and placed her hand on his jeans. There was a nice bulge there. She stroked the material. Men's things were funny. They got so big and poky - and nice!

Mandy put up her face again to be kissed and felt Jeff's hand on her knee. She knew where that was going and liked the idea. As they kissed it began its journey up under the yellow cotton. Mandy's knees were open and she had already removed her panties. All her defences were down but Jeff was not exactly unwelcome.

Her hand went to his zip and pulled. Her hand slipped in. Rather funny seeing her wrist disappearing inside the fly of Jeff's jeans but her hand was now much closer to her object. It was there big in her hand, just separated skin from skin by the thin material of his boxers. Her fingers moved feeling its shape. There was an appreciative groan from Jeff. Unsurprisingly he liked that. She squeezed the head and then with her other hand undid the brass button. That made it so much easier to pull the whole thing out into the open. And there it was - one man sized sexual organ - albeit not as big by any means as Bobby Robinson's erection. Mandy frowned: it was not really the time to be thinking of Bobby or his penis - wonderful though it was! She concentrated on the penis that was present and certainly ready for the job.

"Jeff?"

"Mmmm?"

"Could we? Would you like to go for a walk in the park?"

"What now?"

"Yeah. Naked."

"Naked?"

"Mmmm. It'd be sexy and romantic. Just you and me in the moonlight. No clothes or anything."

"I'd rather stay in the car and fuck."

Mandy frowned. It had been a really good idea. A naughty idea. A memorable idea. Only Jeff didn't have much imagination. Jeff's fingers touched her and began exploring, pushing her increasingly wet sex around. It was not very subtle. Any moment now and a stubby male digit would push up into her and then be followed by a second and then he would move the two in and out. He always did that. It was OK but a bit unimaginative. Better if he suddenly got down on the floor of the car and snuffled up between her legs and used his tongue. But he did not do that.

"I'd like to..."

"It's a stupid idea. Might bump into things and the grass would be all cold on our feet. Nicer and cosier in here."

The moon light's sharp shadow came just beyond Jeff's erection leaving one leg in the light and the other hidden in the dark. Her view of Jeff's erection not as clear as day but more than clear enough. To anyone looking through the window nothing would have been hidden. Jeff's erection, albeit in grey monochrome ,was standing up from his fly as clear as anything looking really yummy and would feel just so wonderful when she sat astride his lap and pushed it in. Her breasts were all exposed and Jeff's hand could very clearly be seen, if anyone was looking, disappearing into the cotton of her dress. Mandy looked up and across the car park. There was, of course, no one there. No one peeking in with a grin at the window seeing her fondle Jeff's erection, sliding her fingers up and down it.

"Move over a bit, Jeff."

It would be easier fellating him if he was not quite so close, it gave her more room to bend and required less contortion. Jeff complied and his penis disappeared into shadow. Mandy knew exactly where it was when her mouth descended and easily found the soft rounded knob. "Mmmm" as her lips slipped over it and her tongue licked. It was very nice to suck!

Mandy, though, knew her man. Knew too much sucking, too much oral fondling of Jeff's erection was liable to cause a reaction. Last time she had taken his penis in her mouth in that car park, ejaculation had been very much her object but this time she wanted him firm and useful between her thighs - not limp and dribbling! Not for the first time Mandy thought how nice it would to be making love to two boys; have one inside her whilst she sucked on the other. A ménage à trois? Not very likely. She could not quite see Jeff being happy to share a bed with Bobby; let alone Bobby's wonderful penis. Bobby? A ménage à trois with Bobby? The idea! She giggled. Jeff would hate seeing Bobby's cock so outclassing him.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing." She came up off his cock and kissed him. "Nothing, dear. Just thinking how silly it was to be sucking your cock."

"Silly? Fucking marvellous you mean!"

Mandy lent forward again and kissed Jeff. His fingers still inside her and steadily moving. Nice but unimaginative. Her hands went to her breasts and stroked.

"Careful Mandy you're doing that too fast."

Huh! "I'm not doing anything."

"Careful Mandy. You're so lovely but you get me so worked up."

"I like you too."

"Mandy! Not so fast, your hand on... no not... careful... I mean..."

"My hand on what?" Mandy was puzzled. She looked down. Did he mean his penis? It was in deep shadow but seemed to me twitching or something.

"What do you mean. I'm not touching you?" She looked at his face. It too was in shadow.

"Yes, you are. Aaagh. Too much, too much. No put your hand back."

Mandy looked back down at Jeff's jeans but could not see anything. Her face descended to get a better look but on the way down she was met by a jet of warm liquid coming up at her. She jerked back up.

"Fuck, too late..."

Jeff's hips bucked and brought his erection back into the moonlight. Rugged and hard, it was curving right up from his jeans and from its knob spurts of white were flying. Jeff's hand was not on it, Mandy's hand was not on it, it was ejaculating free.

Not only was Mandy suddenly denied her fuck but she had semen on her face, indeed, when she felt it, was in her hair and on her eyebrow.

"Fuck Jeff. You've come too early - AGAIN!"

"It was your bloody fault. I said not to wank so quickly or so... and you could have kept your hand..."

"I fucking didn't"

"Course you fucking did you twat."

"Fuck you Jeff Henderson!"

And she was out of the car, grabbing her bag and stalking off still with her boobs out and her yellow dress not quite smoothed down. It had happened again. Another row between Jeff and she. Well that was the last time...

A good night for walking - again - the air fresh and invigorating. A long way home. It would be good if Bobby drove up in his car again - but how likely was that this time!

Yet walking towards her was a familiar figure, clear in the street lamps. Bobby Robinson seemingly out for a walk.

"Oh, Bobby."

"Hi Mandy. Out for a walk?"

In the dark, in a dress, all on her own?

"I... oh, it's happened again. Argument with Jeff."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

And it all came out. She told him everything. Even about not wearing panties and her idea of walking naked in the park.

"You'd not have got in."

"Huh?"

"The railings and wall are too high. You'd have hurt yourself. Particularly naked. Wrong place to go walking naked!"

Typical Bobby. Practical, not ridiculing the idea or saying it was stupid, just explaining it could not be done.

"Where would you go then?"

"Humpers' Common."

"Where's that?"

And Bobby had told her. Not too far out of town.

Jeff had ruined her evening but why shouldn't she do something memorable? Why shouldn't she go walking naked in the moonlight with Bobby Robinson. It would not be romantic - not with Bobby! But it would be sexy and memorable. Bobby's erection by moonlight would be something to see - and fuck. Mandy had been denied intercourse with Jeff. She wanted it and knew Bobby was more than capable - and he would only be half visible by moonlight!

"Can we, Bobby?"

"What?"

"Go to the common and... and walk naked and... you know."

"We'll need a car."

It was not as far to Bobby's car as Mandy had expected. It was not at his house but just down the street by a late opening grocers. He had been shopping - the evidence was in the back - and had fancied a walk. A funny coincidence him meeting her but Bobby said he often went walking.

The car park at Humpers' Common was as deserted as the one at the park.

"Well," said Bobby stopping the engine. It was very quiet and the Moon bright casting moon shadows everywhere. "Do you want to go for a walk still?"

Mandy looked out of the car window. The idea had been a good one but now the prospect of getting out of the car and leaving clothes behind suddenly was a little less comfortable.

"Err, yeah... why not. Only..."

"Better clothed?"

"Seems a bit wimpish not to go au naturel."

"Up to you Mandy. I'm game. We could walk to the woods and then..."

To Mandy it seemed a little risky leaving clothes in a wood and wondering off. What if they could not find them on their return from their walk and probable sexual games? Awful to be driving back with Bobby naked. What if they were stopped by the police. She'd never live that down. 'What on Earth were you doing naked in a car with Bobby Robinson?'

"No. Let's do it." Mandy pulled the yellow dress over her head and unclipped her bra. She turned to Bobby conscious she was now naked with him. Of course he was looking at her breasts. He had seen them before but he was a boy after all.

"My turn." Bobby undid his shirt and then opened the car door. The sudden illumination from the inside light surprised Mandy and made her blink. She hurried to get out feeling, in or out, she was rather in the spotlight. She walked around the car to Bobby. It felt most peculiar being out naked. He was undoing his trainers and dropping his jeans and pants. Just as Bobby's eyes had been on her breasts her eyes dropped to his cock. Even half engorged it looked big. It swung as he moved. It looked very sexual to Mandy.

Bobby slipped his socks off but retied his trainers. It came to Mandy that she was just in so wrong shoes for walking. High heels accentuated a woman's figure, pushed the breasts forward which was, she supposed, just so right when naked but... but high heels were no good for walking in a wood.

"Bobby, my shoes. No good for walking."

"Oh. You'll be OK in the wood with bare feet. Soft underfoot and the grass'll be fine. I'll carry you there."

"What?"

"You know. Piggy-back."

"Oh! Right."

"Now where to put these keys. Have you anywhere safe?"

The absurdity of being naked in a car park and Bobby's implied suggestion made her get the giggles. "Might fall out," she said, "or get in the way." She realised she was making it very clear the outcome of the walk would be copulation but, hey, she wanted to be fucked!

Bobby left the keys on top of a tyre. Apart from Bobby's shoes and glasses and the necklace around Mandy's neck they had nothing with them. They were going to be very naked on the common.

And so Mandy found herself with her arms around Bobby's neck and her sex as open as anything, spread against his naked back being carried across the gravel of the car park and through the wooden gate.

It was nice being carried and it had to be said having her breasts pressed against Bobby's naked back and her sex being moved against the ridges of his backbone as he walked was more than a little pleasant. Was Bobby feeling the same? She could not see but she did wonder if he was carrying her whilst erect? Was he walking down the path all tumescent?

She could not see but she could feel. A bit forward again but... they were going to fuck later so, why not? Still holding on around Bobby's neck with one arm she reached down. Her hand reached around and grasped the firm upward pointing fleshy truncheon of an aroused male - a particularly fine and big specimen! Mandy thought they must look quite a sight in the moonlight!

Bobby turned off the main path and onto a woodland track. It was darker in the wood, the shadows deeper but it was not as if you could not see. The moonlight gave sight. Bobby paused and his hands released her thighs letting her slide down his bottom to the ground. She let go of his erection. It was now very visible to her in the moonlight and very big; Bobby's face and much of his body in shadow but his penis brightly illuminated by the Moon,

"Is that OK on your feet?"

"Mmmm, yeah," The ground was soft with leaf mould. It felt fine.

"Shall we walk?"

And they did. Down the track and through the wood. It was what she had wanted to do with Jeff in the park. To walk naked, hand in hand, with her boyfriend: only Bobby was not her boyfriend but certainly a friend. She glanced again at his erection. It was starting to droop a bit but still so big. She reached and held it again and, of course, it firmed up again. She smiled, Bobby was undoubtedly becoming a friend, a good friend; he was after all a really nice and kind person it seemed; moreover she was certainly getting very friendly - intimate indeed - with his penis. It was rather exciting to think it was going to be inside her soon - it was so, so 'chunky!'

Stupid Jeff. Surely, really he should have seen what fun it was to walk naked in the moonlight? Though, to be fair, they would not have got in the park, apparently.

The wood did not seem at all frightening despite what might have been thought a ghostly light from the Moon. Perhaps she would have been less happy alone - especially naked! But it just felt so sexy being out in the open air naked with all her clothes, even her shoes, left behind. Not walking hand in hand with her boyfriend but hand on...

The path meandered through the wood. It was easier to walk single file and Mandy let Bobby lead. He seemed to know where he was going.

Ahead an open arch in the trees with the Moon shining straight through. It was the end of the wood and the opening out into grassland. It looked quite mysterious. A dark tunnel through the trees with an opening at the end all showing white from the moonlight on the field. It obviously caught Bobby's imagination for he stopped to look, causing Mandy to bump into him. A sudden touch of flesh on flesh. Walking on, they stood at the wooden stile, Mandy resting her breasts on the top as she and Bobby looked out over the open field. It rose to a small hill.

"Shall we go up the hill, Bobby, and when we get there I know what I'd like to do."

"What's that?"

She could see he was smiling under his glasses. He was being deliberately obtuse.

"I'd like to fuck please, Bobby. I'd like to feel your super big cock inside me. I am a girl needing to be fucked!"

It was rising again in the moonlight. Mandy patted it. What a cock!

"Come on then." Bobby got up on the stile.

"Stop, stop!"

"Huh!"

"Bobby, just stand up on the stile. Yeah, all straight, no, not turned to me. I want to see you in profile with the Moon behind you." Mandy stepped backwards.

It was quite a sight! Bobby completely in silhouette; a man in silhouette, the Moon right behind him making him as black as pitch; no detail of his body but magnificently jutting out and up from his body his big erection and his hanging balls below. Like that, Mandy thought he looked so manly. A real girl's wet dream. The reality of Bobby was not quite like that, but in silhouette... She just stared and felt herself getting wetter. She did not half need that fuck!

"Wonderful, Bobby, you look super like that." Mandy came up to him, his erection almost on a level with her. Big, swollen and powerful. She barely had to stoop to kiss it right on its knob.

'Oh, why not?" she thought and for the second time that evening Mandy wrapped her lips around a penis - only this was a lot chunkier than Jeff's. It was nice. So arousing to be sucking a boy, feeling his cock in her mouth - and so big!

Bobby sighed and Mandy sucked, giving him pleasure as he stood atop the stile. Not too much. That would be awful - having him cum. She could take that certainly, but losing the erection she desired for herself was not at all something she wanted - she wanted it to go hard and so big between her legs!

"That was nice. Really nice, Mandy. Thank you."

Had Jeff ever thanked her?

"Let's see if that keeps you hard until the top of the hill!"

Bobby went over and then watched Mandy coming over the stile. Funny to see him standing there all erect - but how gentlemanly to offer her a hand as she swung her leg over - even if he was very obviously looking at what lay between her legs, all brightly illuminated by the Moon.

Bobby did stay hard all the way up the hill - Mandy saw to that! A little bit of touching here, a little bit of stroking there, even a little sucking half way up.

The grass was soft underfoot. So strange and so free to be walking naked through the countryside - though not something to do on other than a warm evening. A cold night would not be so good. A sunny day would be gorgeous but there would be the risk of being seen. Nice, though, to go somewhere empty and walk naked in the sunshine. Mandy sighed. She was so glad she was doing this. Just so not the sort of thing Jeff would think of or suggest: let alone do.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,654 Followers
12