Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all right Titch. I've got it!"

It was one thing moving Mr Tom yourself but it was quite something else when Mr Tom seemed to have gained a life of its own. Rachel collapsed back next to Mandy as Mr Tom began fucking her in earnest. She could not help herself. Despite the presence of her friends she felt herself responding. It was lovely to feel Mr Tom working her on his own. Her fingers reached for a nipple.

"Rachel!" said Titch but then her attention was drawn to another of Rachel's toys dipping itself in Rachel's lotion. "Oh, that's for me isn't it! Oh, here it comes."

It launched itself up into the air and Titch accepted the inevitable, sat down on the sofa and opened her thighs. Up it went and down it came at speed racing unerringly for its target. In space, docking manoeuvres are performed very slowly. This was not like that! Zoom and in!

"Oooh" went Trish and there they all were. Three friends side by side on the sofa with plastic penises going in and out between their legs. In the silence of the room just the steady squelching sound of intercourse -- tripled!

The trouble was, and Rachel knew it only too well, they were meant to be getting really cross with Bobby but they were rather enjoying what was happening. All their nipples had erected. Rachel could see that and even Mandy's fellation of the blue dildo did not look entirely passive. Even Titch was looking quite different from usual, a real flush to her cheeks and her mouth opening in a big 'O' as, presumably, her dildo moved in a particularly interesting way

What Rachel had not expected was the sudden removal of Mr Tom from her vagina and for her big black friend to leap across and stuff itself in Titch's mouth.

"Mmmmph," Titch's hands were waving in protest as the big knob began pushing at her cheeks

To Rachel the awful thing was her friend would be tasting her. One moment the big knob had been sloshing around in her own wetness: the next it was in Titch's mouth! "Bobby!" she said though she knew he couldn't hear her, "you shouldn't do that. I... mmmph!"

Titch's dildo had pulled out of her and gone for Rachel. Not only was Titch tasting Rachel but Rachel was tasting Titch.

The three girls looked at each other. They could not say anything because each of their mouths was stretched wide around a mock penis.

"Mmmuplup"

"Mmmmugfup,"

"Glllubfuple."

It was not an intelligible conversation.

Down below, Mandy's dildo took to visiting her friend's pubes. A few pushes here, a few pushes there, jumping from girl to girl; and then Mr Tom too took to visiting.

"I can't. I can't." said Titch as Mr Tom pushed against her. But she could! She could feel it making progress.

"Why have you got a double ended dildo, Rachel?" Mandy asked. Her mouth now released.

"I haven't. I don't play with girls!"

"Well, what's that then?"

Creeping over the window sill and through a not previously open window and waving a bit was a rather jelly like translucent purple double header. Wobbling and mobile it looked rather like an alien creature come to visit.

Rachel knew it was Bobby's. Had he somehow planned all this? She could not see how but why had he bought it if not to make -- and she knew what was going to happen -- girls do things together. Why did boys so like seeing that. She had no desire to see Mark with, say, Buck Sampann's little cock up his bum and Buck sucking Mark's prick.

As the girls watched and the dildos worked, the purple double headed came wriggling across the floor occasionally raising one or other of its heads to look around. It was sort of like a caterpillar and was coming towards Rachel and come to her it did. Up her leg it crawled and then buried one of its heads into her vagina leaving the other wriggling for a time but then slowly the free end began to raise itself up in the air until it was somewhat like a big smooth purple erection rising male like to Rachel's front.

"Oh no! Bobby no! You know what he wants me to do don't you. Fuck you with this. He wants us to make out whilst he watches."

Rachel stood up with the purple erection curving upwards to her front. A strange vision of human woman with purple male erection. She shook her fist at the window. It made the erection wobble.

For a moment it seemed to Rachel as if Bobby had relented, that her fist shaking had done the trick. She felt the dildo sliding from her but it was only to slide up her body, between her breasts and push its other end into her mouth.

Rachel caught sight of herself in the mirror, as pretty a naked body as she knew she could wish for, but from her mouth issued, so strangely obscene, a waving, curling purple thing. Perhaps like a very long and thick purple tongue but so obviously penis shaped as if some sort of alien person with a very different approach to sexual relations to mankind or, rather, womankind.

Rachel turned towards her friends and they were looking at her with amazement. In front of her she could see the dildo's end waving and then she felt a push to the back of her head.

"Mmmnoph!"

She was being pushed inexorably downwards and towards the splayed thighs of her friend, Titch; being pushed down and towards Titch's black curls; her mouth stretched wide by the invading purple dildo, its material soft and almost jelly like but with a firm core; Rachel found herself coming closer and closer to Titch's dark labia; she could see what she had never seen before - had had no wish to see even - all of Titch's sexual apparatus in sharp focus. The waving purple end found its target. She felt the resistance of Titch's vagina to the purple rounded other end of the dildo pushing back against her own mouth; saw the flesh yield and the dildo slide in and the soft wet flesh stretching around it: and there, right within the easy focus of her eyes, was Titch's standing little button.

Rachel raised her eyes and looked straight up over the woolly ridge of Titch's pubic bone into her friend's eyes. Titch was looking down at her with a rather surprised look - as well she might! Her friend was sort of fucking her with the other end of a dildo. A dildo held in her mouth. Push, pull, push, pull, in and out, in and out.

On her knees she knew Bobby would be having a fine view of her rear and she was not a bit surprised to feel Mr Tom pushing into her. She was, she knew, being vicariously fucked by Bobby, though had he magically teleported himself into the bedroom and come up behind her she was not sure she would have known the difference. He and Mr Tom felt rather alike! She could not turn and look anyway - not with her mouth held open by the purple dildo connecting her to Titch's vagina - the thing was half way down her throat and about as far into Titch as it could probably go. She was awfully close to Titch's wet flesh. Much closer than she had ever wanted to be. Had the dildo not been so long the thrusting of Mr Tom would have pushed her face right into Trish.

All of a sudden the activity slowed and stopped. Titch turned to Mandy, slobber around her mouth where she had so recently been subjected to the bright blue realistic dildo. Mandy had pulled it out and it was now held in her hand. "I... he's stopped."

"More like cum!" replied Rachel pulling herself off the purple dildo leaving the other end in Titch. She stood, pulled Mr Tom from herself and went and pulled the curtains shut. There was no resistance.

"Fucking little wanker," she said, "did anyone enjoy that?" The truth, though, was she was rather wet and, it had to be said, there was rather the scent of girl arousal in the room. She looked down at Titch. Her dark body was covered in a sheen of sweat and from her still open thighs rose the end of the purple dildo Rachel had so recently been sucking. It was wet with saliva and curved upwards. Titch had done nothing yet about removing it.

"Um," said Titch, "it had its moments!"

"Mandy?"

The naked girl shrugged.

"Huh! Well we've seen each other in a bit of a um different way now. Does anyone want to finish themselves off. Bobby seems to have revealed my secret collection so you are welcome to use. Now Bobby is leaving us alone, I hope, shall we all try and come?"

"I'd quite like to," replied Titch.

"Wouldn't sort of mind really," said Mandy, "but perhaps with the lights lowered. I mean... this is sort of not what I do."

"In company."

"Yeah, in company with you lot."

Rachel flicked the light switch and lay down on her bed with her friend, Mr Tom. It was funny hearing the sighs and moans and especially the squelching noises from the direction of her sofa. Nice to hear her friends moaning. Her mind thought pleasant and erotic thoughts as she worked Mr Tom in and out of herself. Why did Bobby have to have such an infuriatingly large penis?

12