Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 04

Story Info
Becca has a plan.
7.2k words
4.77
79.7k
71

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank everyone who sent me comments and feedback about this series of stories. When I wrote the first story, I didn't have a plan for how to continue it, but your comments planted a few seeds that have sprouted, and now it has a life of its own, with perhaps two more chapters to come.

Thank you again, and keep the comments and feedback coming.

*****

Excuse me, I think the sun was in my ears. Did I hear you say you're going to be a Grandmother, and I am going to be a Dad? If so facto, Lizzie is pregnant, and I am the, um, impregnator?

How the hell did this happen? Okay, I know how this happens, but what I mean is... How did it happen to me? Lizzie's on the pill, and in the three years 'we' have been 'three', I must have fucked her well over a hundred times, and cum inside her, well, let's just say often. Something just didn't add up.

Becca and I sat there together, in silence for quite some time, before she finally spoke.

"Huh... I wondered how it would feel when I eventually became a Grandmother, but never saw it coming like this," she paused, and glanced over at me. "I guess we'll get more information this weekend when Lizzie arrives. Until then, let's not let this spoil our week, okay?" She stood, and extended her hand. "Come with me, Daddy. Sex is a great stress reliever, and I bet you're feeling a little stressed right now. Let me help you relax." I took her hand.

"Okay, Grandma," I laughed, returning the jibe, "I guess you're right."

We walked toward the house together, and when we reached the sliding glass doors, Becca paused and did a little spin, checking her reflection. She was wearing a cute little white sundress with a halter neckline, and, I knew for a fact, nothing else.

"Do I look different now that I'm going to be a Grandmother?" she grabbed the skirt and flashed her bum at me, giggling coyly. Like I said before... an incorrigible flirt. "Am I a hot Grandma?"

"Duh?!" I quipped, laughing back, and scooping her up in my arms. Once we made it to the bedroom, I put her down, and she immediately pressed herself tightly into my arms, kissing me sweetly. God, I Loved her so much. She felt so wonderful at home in my arms.

I plucked at the strap tied behind her neck, undoing it surreptitiously without any pause in my response to her passionate kiss. We tangled tongues for several seconds more before she pulled away.

"Oops!" she giggled, catching her top before it fell. "I wonder how that came undone?" She glanced at me out of the corner of her eye.

"C'mon Grandma... Show us your tits!" I cheered.

She backed off and 'accidentally' let the straps slip through her fingers, exposing her full, round breasts. She shook them at me, causing the delightful shimmy and jiggle that I found so intoxicating. My eyes locked onto her quivering melons as she continued to tease me

"Those don't look like the breasts of any Grandmother I've ever seen, sexy lady," I said with a smile, as I began to undress. It wasn't long before we were both rolling around the bed in naked bliss, panting and pawing at each other like a couple of overheated teenagers whose parents are away for the weekend.

Sex with Becca was never run of the mill. By that, I don't mean to suggest that we were working our way through the kama sutra, page by page, although she was quite inventive. I just mean that it was a lot more than just a physical act for us.

Her skin was smooth and warm against mine. It was a feeling I had grown very accustomed to, and extremely fond of. We embraced in this fashion for quite a while. There was no need to rush, so we cuddled, kissed and caressed at our leisure, using fingers, lips and tongues to express our feelings for each other without need of words. Becca was on top when she ever so slowly began to slide lower down my body, kissing as she went.

"You just lay back and let me take care of this..." she paused as she reached my crotch, "... this... this huge problem. This nice, huge, hard problem." She had her hand wrapped lovingly around my cock, and was gently stroking it while giving it a close range inspection. "Such a nice cock... So long, and hard, and thick... I just love the way it fills my hot pussy... and the way it tas... mmmm... mmmph..." her dialogue was cut short as she gobbled and slurped my dick.

Your ex-husband was such a short sighted, small-dicked, small-minded asshole... and I will be forever thankful for that fact! I thought, as I luxuriated in the incredible sensations her mouth was giving me. 'He wouldn't kiss me for days if I sucked his cock...' she had told me. If it meant getting this treatment more often, I'd kiss her while she was sucking my cock.

She continued for another couple of minutes, before raising up and straddling me. My cock disappeared into the wet depths of her pussy as quickly as it had done so in her succulent mouth. Then she leaned forward and dangled her huge breasts in my face, knowing full well that I would be eagerly receiving them with kisses of passion.

Kisses soon gave way to suckling with a purpose. Becca had always expressed a distinct fondness for having her thick, stiff nipples sucked in just such a way, while I have always been more than willing to do so. I don't know if I was breast fed as a child and that's where it started, or perhaps I was denied that intimate contact, so had a psychological compensation at work. Either way, I have always had a thing for breasts... big breasts. Hers fulfilled every fantasy I'd ever had... except one, and soon, her daughter's nearly identical tits would undoubtedly check that last one off the list.

Becca undulated her hips, rocking them front to back as she skewered herself up and down in a slow rhythm that clearly she enjoyed, based on the gleeful noises she was making.

"Ooooooo... mmmm... Oh yes... Oh yes!" she hissed, increasing her tempo. It was becoming difficult to remain latched onto her nipple with the added bounce of her breasts, but I was able to hang in there for another few minutes, long enough to bring her to the brink of her orgasm.

"Oh god, yes... suck my tits... suck them hard!... Make me cum, baby!... Make mE CUMMMMM!... AHHHHHN!" she shrieked, crashing down on my chest as her pussy twitched around my cock.

When she had recovered, she lifted off of me, grabbed my ankles, and dragged me sideways on the bed, amid grunts and giggles of effort. Once I was positioned to her satisfaction, she dropped to her knees and resumed her earlier oral efforts to suck me dry. My cock was slick with Becca juice, and she smacked her lips when she tasted her own pussy on me, grinning widely.

"Almost as yummy as Lizzie's cunt," she commented, then sucked me in again. It was only a few minutes before she had me ready to cum. She sat back.

"Cum on me, baby! Stroke that big, hard cock and paint me with your hot cum!"

I stood over her and jerked my saliva lubricated dick as requested, while she kept a constant stream of filthy encouragement going. I started to grunt and growl, at which point she held her breasts out, tipped her head back, and opened her mouth.

The first rope of white goo erupted from my cock, landing like a ribbon across her nose, forehead and hair. The next one was parallel but shorter, splashing over her tongue, lips and cheek. She had asked me to 'paint' her, so I did, and by the time I squeezed the last drops from my dick, cum was hanging from her earlobe, nose and chin. It decorated her hair like garlands on a Christmas tree. Globs that had landed on her chest were slowly succumbing to gravity, leaving shiny trails as they oozed downward. Through it all, she smiled under her coating of glaze.

I was snoring before she returned from her obviously necessary shower, but when I awoke, my darling was cuddled softly next to me in the bed, smiling as she slept.

"Honey, can I talk to you for a couple of minutes?" Becca called. She was sitting out by the pool with a thoughtful look on her face when I approached. There had been many occasions of deep thought on both our behalves since Lizzie had dropped the baby bombshell in our collective laps, so the situation wasn't unique, but the look on her face was slightly different this time. I sat down.

"Okay Sweetheart, I'm all yours," I said, not yet grasping the irony of the phrase. She smiled.

"I'm not going to tap dance around this. I want you to marry Lizzie," she said, dropping her own explosive idea in a 'matter of fact' manner.

Living with these women had left me feeling stunned a lot lately. This was another such occasion. Marry Lizzie?

"But... and this is not a reflection on Lizzie," I said when I could speak again, "... I don't want to marry Lizzie. I wanted to marry you."

"I know that," she laughed, "but I don't need you to say 'I do' to know you Love me. Your dedication and fidelity are not, and have never been, in question. I am just proposing that we expand it to include one more. Actually," she corrected herself, "make that two more, counting my grandchild."

"Funny you should put it that way... 'proposing'... normally the marriage proposal comes from at least one of the people getting married, " I replied.

"Yeah," she laughed again, "and since when has 'normal' been used in a sentence that describes our relationship?"

Good point.

"Look... If we weren't involved, I couldn't think of a finer man to have as a son-in-law. My grandchild needs a Father, and Lizzie loves you, almost as much as I do, " she added. "But, since we are involved, and I share you with my daughter, I get to have my cake and eat it too!"

"So to speak..." I observed.

"So to speak," she confirmed. "I believe the technical term for a relationship of this sort is 'polyamorous' or 'polyfidelitous', a committed, loving arrangement between three or more partners. That's great for you, me and Lizzie, but I think it would be easier on the child if a more conventional parental relationship was visible to the rest of the world. So, as far as anyone else is concerned, you and Lizzie are married parents, and I am just Grandma."

"You've really thought this through, haven't you?" I asked, amazed. I was still digesting the 'you're going to be a Father' part, and she has the whole thing figured out already. And the weird part is, it actually made sense. Well, about as much sense as anything could in this situation. There seemed to be no better time than now to voice my only concern.

"Sweetheart, you don't think Lizzie..." I paused, not knowing how to continue. How do you question someone's child's motives?

"Do I think she did this on purpose?" Becca finished for me, in so doing telling me she'd had the same question come to mind. She shook her head. "I don't think so, but that might just be me being her Mother. I hope not." She thought for a moment, then continued, "I suppose it doesn't really matter anymore, as the baby has changed things. Still, I will have an answer to that question, if only for my personal satisfaction."

Three days later, when Lizzie arrived, we had to wait a little bit longer for that answer. She was understandably excited about her pregnancy, and we didn't want to dampen her enthusiasm by giving her the third degree. When the time was right, I started the ball rolling.

"Lizzie, I have a few questions, if that's alright?" She stiffened just a bit, but when Becca stepped behind her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, she relaxed.

"Okay," she sighed, "ask away." It took about five minutes and a few tears to get the whole truth. The flood gates opened, and everything from the last three years spilled out.

"Oh boy," she said in a quivering voice, dabbing her eyes with a tissue. "I'll tell you everything..."

I was right about her initial flirting behaviour, when we had first met. Even when she knew that I was involved with her Mother, she had intended to steal me away from Becca, at least at first. The seemingly spontaneous 'claiming of me as her boyfriend', at Thanksgiving, had actually been a carefully planned and timed maneuver on her part, designed to get me alone with her. Becca didn't take that news well, and it was the first time I ever saw her upset.

"Mom, I'm so, so sorry... I made the incorrect assumption that he was using you for sex," She winced when she realized how that sounded, and turned to me, adding "I owe both of you a huge apology. I was wrong about your relationship. As we spent more time together, I could see that. You love each other, and I would never, ever do anything to get in your way." She started to cry again.

"I feel so ashamed. I don't know what I was thinking," she sobbed. "I know you have no reason to believe me now, but I swear, I didn't get pregnant on purpose. You have to believe me... I need you to believe me!" Her desperation was growing. "I can't do this without you... both of you! I Love You! I swear! "

I looked past Lizzie, making eye contact with Becca. She had softened. While still hurt that her daughter had sought to steal me from her, she was satisfied that the situation had changed, and so had Lizzie's motivation. She nodded. I was also satisfied that this was not part of her plan. I stepped over and held her, which really made her bawl, in relief.

"That's it, baby, let it out... It's okay... I believe you, " I said quietly, stroking her hair. Becca joined in the group hug. When she did, Lizzie turned within the hug to face her Mother.

"I'm sorry Mom. I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, Sweetheart... we'll get past this. I still Love you," Becca cooed softly.

We spent the rest of the afternoon consoling Lizzie, who was still begging for forgiveness. Our own bombshell could wait until tomorrow.

At one point, I went to lay down for a little nap. I had barely closed my eyes when I heard a gentle knock on the open door. It was Lizzie.

"Is it okay if I come in?" she asked meekly.

"Of course, honey," I said, patting the bed beside me. She took the invitation and cuddled up next to me. Her voice was very quiet, like a child who knows she's in trouble.

"Mom's pretty mad, isn't she?" Lizzie whispered.

"I think that's a question for your Mother to answer," I replied.

"Fair enough. How about you? Are you mad at me?"

"Am I mad that you got pregnant? No, not mad, just surprised. But, to be honest, I'm a little pissed that you tried to sabotage my relationship with your Mother. That wasn't nice."

"You're right. I wish I could take it back, but I can't. I need you to believe me that getting pregnant was not a part of that. We've been together, the three of us, for three years now, and I promise you, the thought of taking you away from her hasn't been in my head for a very long time. Once I saw that your feelings for each other were real, that ended. I know I have taken a serious hit to my credibility with both of you, but I swear it's the truth." She was making no effort to divert her eyes as I looked back, leading me to accept her at her word.

"And then," now she looked down for a second, "along the way, I... um... I fell in Love with you." She continued to look down, and when she finally met my eyes, hers were moist again.

"I Love You too, Lizzie, and that's why I'm sure we'll get past this. You made a mistake... showed poor judgement... whatever you want to call it. We've all done things that we'd like to erase from our memories. At least this time, no one was hurt," I said. She smiled weakly and nodded. Then she slid closer and kissed me. I didn't feel like she was trying to get around what she had done, just apologize. She's a very good kisser, so I was fine with it, given I had already forgiven her.

The kiss continued, getting hotter as it went. She moaned softly when I reached up to cradle her left breast in my hand. I squeezed gently, then started to work on the buttons of her blouse. Her slacks were next. I reefed them down and off, followed by her panties. Then I freed my hard cock and crawled on top of her.

I reached down and guided my dick into her moist slit, driving my full length in quickly. Lizzie gasped, and her eyes opened wide. I grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms over her head as I started to fuck her hard. With one hand I ripped at her bra, pulling it up to reveal her big bouncy tits. She was still looking at me with wild eyes, trying to decide if she liked it this rough or not.

I still had her wrists held tight with one hand, and was mauling her breasts with the other, while I kept pounding into her cunt without mercy. Her decision was finally made ; she did like it rough. Her legs came up around my waist, and she started voicing her approval.

"Oh fuck, YES! I'm so sorry I was a bad girl... punish me... FUCK ME! FUCK ME SO HARD!... I deserve it... Fuck me, FUCK ME, FUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEE!" she screeched as she came, gushing juices that dripped from my balls as I neared my own orgasm. Another few dozen crushing strokes later, I exploded inside her, grunting loudly myself as she screamed. I collapsed on top of her, mashing her big boobs between us. We both gasped for air, and I released her wrists. She immediately wrapped her arms around me, cooing softly in my ear. "I Love You... I'm so sorry... Please forgive me..." I kissed her.

"Well, I guess you two have kissed and made up!" came Becca's sultry voice. She was leaning against the open doorframe, looking at us with a big smile on her face.

I wondered how long she had been there watching, not that it mattered.

"Nice job," she laughed, "you really fucked the shit out of her! Did you tell her she's getting married?"

"Uh... What?" Lizzie asked, a more than slightly confused look on her face.

Becca came into the room. I was still laying on top of Lizzie, so I pulled my wilted noodle out of her pussy and let her up. She made a quick pit stop in the bathroom, then returned for her explanation. Becca ran down the whole plan... Marry me... All three of us live together, but Becca 'officially' lives in guest room... Polyfidelity... etc. Lizzie listened intently, and when her Mother was finished, she looked at me and smiled.

"Only my Mother could come up with something as elegantly simple and completely logical as this!" she giggled, shaking her head. "Mom, I Love You! You're brilliant! I thank you for trusting me enough to do this, especially since I almost tried to steal your man."

"Okay, okay, that's water under the bridge, so let's stop bringing it up, shall we? Clean slate and all that." Becca put her foot down, ending conversation on the topic. It was one of the things I Loved about her.

Later that afternoon, I was outside by the pool, when I suddenly realized that I hadn't seen either Becca or Lizzie for quite some time. I went searching, with a fair idea of where I would find them. I was right.

This time it was my turn to watch from the open doorway, as the two women I loved enthusiastically made up... and made out. While I watched them lick each other's pussies in a spectacular 69, I counted off the erotic pleasures and fantasies that I had checked off since meeting Becca a little over three years ago.

Let's see... Sleep with hot MILF... check. Watch two women getting it on... watching it right now, so... check. Two women at once... check. Twins... well not really, but virtually, so... check again. Mother and daughter... certainly, check. Sex in public... at the football game, check.

My list was cut short as my ladies reached nearly simultaneous screaming orgasms, and Becca rolled off, smiling through a slick of Lizzie's delicious juices when she saw me standing in the doorway.

Lizzie did have a price to pay, however, for getting pregnant. There would be no storybook, Princess wedding. There simply wasn't time. She had done the home pregnancy test, and was only a couple of weeks along, so doing this quickly would be best. With that in mind, we had a simple civil ceremony the next week, pulling a couple of strings to get it done that early.