Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there something I should know about?" I asked.

"Time out," Becca called, stopping her motions. Lizzie stopped as well. "We're having a little contest, to see who gets to have you first. If she wins, she gets you, and if I win, I do."

"Win? How?" I queried. "Doing what?"

"First one to cum wins. No faking it, on the honour system," she answered.

"Well then, don't let me stop you. Get to it."

Becca called time in, and they both redoubled their efforts, fingering themselves madly. I ditched my clothing, and took a seat to wait for the victor and her freshly dampened pussy, whomever it would be. Either way, I had the feeling that I was going to be the real winner tonight.

I tried not to take sides, and given the similarities between their incredible bodies, there really was little to choose between them.

As if on cue, Becca started to pant and moan, mere seconds before Lizzie started her own version, which was more like a squeal and puff. In the end, it was Becca by a nose, as she screamed and twitched through a nice orgasm, raising her arm in triumph. Lizzie finished her own orgasm, and pouted at having lost.

Becca spun on her hip, and took her place between her daughter's thighs, then peeked over her shoulder and wiggled her rump at me. Lizzie seemed pleased enough with her consolation prize, and relaxed while her Mother ate her pussy gently. I positioned myself behind Becca, and slipped the full length of my cock smoothly into her juicy snatch.

I tried to be as fair as possible, 'spreading the love', so to speak. At first, when I had lots of energy, it was one orgasm for Becca, then one for Lizzie. Some doggy for Lizzie ; the same for Becca. Back and forth, position for position. I genuinely wanted to please both of them equally, because I loved both of them equally. One may have been my wife legally, but in my heart, they both were.

We went at it for nearly two hours. The frequent position and partner changes kept me from cumming, but it was still draining me physically. Finally, the girls took pity on me, and finished me off, leaving me in a crumpled heap in the middle of the bed.

We slept as one, cuddled into a ball under the sheets. I was really going to miss having both of them in my arms all night, every night, but I knew that splitting up was the right thing to do, for Jessi's sake. At least Becca wasn't really leaving, as she would only be a few yards away, in the backyard, and I would be available for visitation, on occasion.

As it turns out, we actually did pretty well, managing to sleep separately for a couple of months, before absence made the heart grow too fond to bear.

I woke to the feeling of warm, soft lips on mine. It was dark, but there was enough ambient light for me to make out Becca's face, smiling at me.

"I'm lonely. I need my man tonight," she whispered, standing and extending her hand. I smiled, and took it, rolling out of bed to follow her out of the bedroom. She touched her finger to her lips, as we silently passed Jessi's door on tiptoe. We continued down the stairs, through the kitchen and the open glass doors into the backyard.

It was a beautiful summer night, and once we were safely outside, Becca stopped leading me by the hand, and turned to face me. She took the hand she was still holding, and placed it inside her silk robe, pressing it over her naked breast before she pulled me close and kissed me. It was a long, deeply passionate kiss, and when we finally parted, she pulled me after her again, not stopping this time until we were inside her suite, behind a closed door.

"I must really love my daughter," she said quietly between kisses, "because I should have married you before she got pregnant, and had you all to myself. I miss being in your arms, especially at night." Another kiss. "I don't suppose you would consider boarding school for Jessi?" she asked. I kissed her back.

"Well," I replied, "she is only three years old."

"It wouldn't be forever. Just until she turns eighteen, or I get tired of your cock, whichever comes first." She kissed me again. "So, until she turns eighteen, then?" she giggled.

"Sorry, baby, but I don't think that's a viable option," I laughed.

"You can't blame a girl for trying," she purred, dropping her robe on the floor around her feet.

We had been together for almost seven years now, and I still marvelled at her body, and the fact that she was almost 52, but looked closer to Lizzie's 32. She was a walking testimony to the effectiveness of swimming as exercise, although she did have one other favourite workout, which it appeared we were about to perform.

She pulled me down with her onto the bed, under the sheets, and into her arms. I had to be the luckiest man on the planet, as I had not one but two women who loved me, and whom I loved. There was more than just their physical similarities to attract me. Even though they had distinctly different personalities, we completed and complemented each other perfectly.

For the next three hours, we made love with gentle ferocity, bringing each other to the heights of ecstasy several times, then falling asleep in a loving embrace.

"Ahem!" I was roused from a really hot dream by... "Ahem!" My bleary eyes opened, at about the same time as Becca stirred in my arms.

"Mother... did you hijack my husband?" Lizzie giggled. The question didn't really need an answer, since I was naked... in a different bed then the one I started in... with a different woman, also naked, than I started with.

"You could at least leave a bookmark, or a note... or a trail of breadcrumbs. I was all alone in that gigantic bed." She was still smiling. "Jessi's going to wonder where daddy is."

Fifteen more years. That's a long time to go without. Maybe boarding school was a good idea after all. We had only been sleeping apart for a few months now, and already it felt like forever, so I was having a hard time seeing how we'd survive another... fifteen years?

*****

Thanksgiving day. I loved the turkey dinner, but not the other turkey. Clay would be making one of his thankfully infrequent visits. While he had softened somewhat since I married his sister and we became 'family', our relationship could best be termed one of strained tolerance, at best. He was a pompous jackass who thought he knew everything, including my business. One of these days he would go too far.

He wasn't coming alone this time ; Clayton had a girlfriend, and she would be attending, as well. They were going to spend the weekend, so Becca graciously gave up the guest house, to sleep in the spare room next to Jessi's.

Okay, maybe 'graciously' is not quite the right word. More like 'deviously'. My frequent midnight visits to Becca's bed had made us rethink our bedroom surveillance. It was now a two way system, with two way intercoms as well. All Becca had to do before she left was unplug the monitor and, and stash it in a safe hiding spot. The cameras were tiny, and well hidden now.

For the first time ever, I actually looked forward to Clay's visit. If only we could get his girlfriend to come without him.

They arrived early Friday afternoon. I didn't go to meet them at the door, leaving that to the ladies. A few seconds of greetings later, I could hear the gaggle heading in my direction.

Lizzie was first one in. She made eye contact, and silently mouthed "Oh my god!" before she stepped aside and led them in. Lizzie was right, as usual.

I didn't know her name yet, so I just mentally called her 'Wow'. A spectacularly pretty, green-eyed brunette, she was shorter than my ladies, and a little more plump, but boy, did she have curves. While Becca and Lizzie could be described as' tall, extremely well endowed and athletic', Clay's girl was more of a 'voluptuous hourglass' type. Becca did the honours, introducing me, then her.

"This is Clay's girlfriend, Janya... " she began, but Clay interrupted her.

"Actually, Mom... um, we were going to wait to tell you this, but now seems like as good a time as any. Janya and I are engaged!"

I almost got the fingers in my ears in time to block out the inevitable shrill, giggling scream that always seems to happen when women finding out that someone is getting married. The girls all hugged, leaving me to congratulate Clay. I tried not to look like doing so was the equivalent of pulling teeth, shaking his hand.

Janya was from Romania, and possessed the slightest hint of a very sexy, Eastern European accent. Also a very lovely pair of bee-stung lips, extremely long, straight hair in a luxuriant brown colour, and a pair of tits that made her a natural fit for this family. She was only 22, compared to Clay's 29 years. They had met at a mutual friend's birthday party, and the rest is history.

The full-on, traditional Thanksgiving dinner wasn't until Sunday, so until then, it was just casual dining. As a group, we spent most of the time outside, by the pool, but it was October, and getting dark earlier, so by 9, Janya and Clay had taken residence in the guest house, and we three had turned in, upstairs in the main house. We didn't break out the popcorn, but it was close.

Lizzie went to check on Jessi, while Becca and I laid down on our bed. Laying down led to cuddling, then caressing, and finally necking. By the time Lizzie got back, her Mother and I were rolling around the bed, mauling each other and breathing heavily.

"Don't mind me," she giggled as she came in and closed the door. She sat on the edge of the bed and turned on the monitor. "I feel a little weird about this," she added, "I mean, we all know about the cameras, and that someone is probably watching us when we have sex. They don't. I'm not sure I like invading their privacy."

Becca paused, mid-kiss, and replied.

"You're right. I'd really like to see what my future daughter-in-law is packing, but it's not really fair to spy on them, is it? Turn it off."

On the screen, Janya was snuggled in Clay's arms, and everyone was still fully clothed. They were watching TV, and occasionally kissing. Clay had one hand on her breast, but that was the extent of the show. Lizzie pushed the power button, and the screen went dark.

"There. Now I have nothing to watch but you. Go ahead, get busy," she giggled, smiling at us.

Becca turned back to me, smiling as well, and kissed me, a kiss that lasted for several long minutes, and got more passionate as it went. Clothes started to fly off, landing here, there, and everywhere.

Once she was naked, she took a position on her back, and I mounted her. It had been two days since we last made love, and Becca was eager to go, urging me on with her heels and hands. I decided on the slow, gentle approach. Slow... but deep, finishing each stroke with firm pressure on her clit, which I know she loved. Becca's mouth was open, and her eyes were locked with mine. Each time I drove into her, her breath pushed out in a quiet 'huhh, huhh, huhh' sound, which got slightly louder as she neared her orgasm. I glanced quickly at Lizzie, who was watching us very intently. She made eye contact and smiled.

"Wow! You two really are good together. Are you having fun, Mother?"

"Oh yes!" she hissed, as I picked up the pace a little. "You... uhn... know I... am!"

"... eeep, oh... eeep, oh... eeep, oh yes... mmmm... mmmm... more..." we heard though the intercom.

"Oh goddddddd!" Becca gasped through clenched teeth, as she arched her back and twisted in orgasm.

I was busy holding on, and trying to hear what was coming out of the speaker. Lizzie's finger hovered near the power button on the monitor, as she waged the battle between curiosity and privacy. Curiosity won ; the screen flickered to life.

We watched Clay roll off, and Janya climb on top of him. Her tits were very big, round and firm, bouncing delightfully as she started to skewer herself on his dick.

"Okay, Lizzie, we've seen enough," Becca said quietly as she recovered from her orgasm. I was still sheathed in her wet depths.

"Sorry Mom," Lizzie replied, turning everything off this time. "Too tempting to watch, but she does have nice boobs!"

"Yep. Real nice boobs. Clay has shown good taste." Becca looked at me, still crushed against her own beautiful breasts. "No comment from you?" I laughed.

"I decline to answer on the grounds that I may incriminate myself."

"Okay, Mister diplomat" she laughed, "but I saw your eyes bug out when you saw her tits. You can't fool me." She patted my chest. "Alright Sweetheart... off... I'm going to bed, so I'll leave you in Lizzie's very capable hands, or whatever else she wants to use on you."

I rolled off, she jumped up, gathering clothes as she went, and paused at the door.

"Good night Sweetheart, and my darling daughter. See you in the morning." She peeked out into the hallway, and exited quickly, closing the door behind her.

Lizzie gave me a hungry look and started to remove her clothes.

"Can I get some of what you were giving Mom?"

"Of course, baby," I smiled, holding the sheet back for her, as she climbed in and turned out the light. Her lips found mine in the darkness, and as we made love, she pushed images of Janya's wonderfully full breasts out of my mind.

For now, at least.

Saturday morning saw the sun peeking up a little after 7. I had been 'up' for a bit before that, as Lizzie hated to let a good erection go to waste, and was giving me a rambunctious good morning fuck. I heard Grandma and Jessi go by in the hall, heading down to the kitchen, to start breakfast for all.

Lizzie is a bit of cum slut, and she wasn't going to let me up until I squirted in her mouth, so we were the last to arrive downstairs.

Janya was playing with Jessi, bouncing my daughter on her lap. Jessi had her hands on Janya's big boobs, as kids will innocently do.

Go Jessi go! I thought, as she tugged on Janya's nightgown and showed those of us who were watching a little bit of areola.

We had a nice family breakfast together, then everybody headed for the showers.

Becca and Lizzie, as usual, were first out by the pool, although they actually had to wear bathing suits this time. Lizzie was still shy about her barely visible c-section scar, so she chose a very sexy blue one piece that showed a lot of cleavage.

Becca sure didn't look 52, and she was going to flaunt it, choosing a little black thong bikini. At least the top was somewhat conservative, but I fully expected Clay to pitch a fit at his Mother's attire.

On the deck, when Clay arrived, he was surprisingly quiet, although his eyes spoke volumes. He did not approve of his Mother showing so much skin.

I heard the guest house door close, and turned to see Janya approaching, wearing a black one-piece. Cut high on the hips, it made her shapely legs look longer. It didn't need to be cut low in the front to make her boobs look bigger, but it was anyway. I thanked God for dark sunglasses, that let me follow her jiggling, bouncing bustline nearly all the way to her lounge. I didn't need to hide my gaze from anyone but Clay of course, as both Becca and my wife were doing the exact same thing behind their sunglasses, and Janya had chosen the suit for a reason ; to be watched.

Thus began our relationship with Janya. The girls had taken a liking to her, and her voluptuous body, so I could hardly complain if they found a way to bring her into our little group.

About six months later, in a small, simple ceremony, Clay and Janya were wed. Jessi, by now almost 4, was the flower girl, and became very attached to her Auntie Janya.

They found a nice little house in the next town, about 30 minutes drive time away. I offered to help with the financing of the house purchase, but, as I said earlier, Clay knows 'everything about everything', so that wasn't going to happen. Thankfully, Clay didn't visit very often, but even more thankfully, Janya did, coming over a few days a week to use the pool and visit her niece. The three ladies exercised together in the pool and socialized.

*****

It was the socialization that started to bring Janya closer. It took forever, but we had time, and needed to be very, very careful, lest Clay find out, which could lead to Clay finding out other things.

It was about two years after Janya and Clay got married. Jessi was in kindergarten, half days, and Janya had been swimming laps with Becca and Lizzie. As they often did after a workout, they were lounging on the deck, sharing girl-talk and wine. I was working in my home office and had just come into the kitchen, when I saw them through the window, and decided to watch. Lizzie took the lead.

"Janya, you are looking very fine in that suit," Lizzie began, gesturing to the red bikini that barely contained Janya's spectacular curves. "My brother is one lucky man."

"Thank you... but your husband is the lucky one. It is hard to believe you are Jessi's Mother." Lizzie had forgone the one piece suits in favour of her extensive bikini collection, wearing a bright orange one today that made her boobs look fantastic. "You have the body of a teenager!"

"Oh, I don't know... but thank you! I wish I had lips like yours, though. They look so soft and kissable, don't they Mom?" Becca laughed.

"They are quite lovely," she said, adjusting the strings on her own bikini top. "Are they as soft as they look?"

"There's only one way to find out. May I?" Lizzie asked as she sat up and moved closer.

Janya hesitated, but the sun and wine had done their job. After what seemed like an eternity, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back, puckering her beautiful lips to receive Lizzie's.

It was only about ten seconds, but my cock was almost fully erect in that time, watching my wife kiss her sister-in-law's soft lips.

"Mmmm," Lizzie moaned as she pulled back, "they are as soft as they look, and taste wonderful.

"Really? Let me try," Becca cooed, leaning over. Janya didn't even open her eyes. She just rolled her head in Becca's direction, and puckered up. Becca held the kiss a little longer, and at the end Janya's hand moved up to caress Becca's neck, before she pulled back. "You're right, Lizzie. They're delicious."

Janya laid back with a blissful but confused look on her face.

Lizzie looked in my direction, tipped her sunglasses down, and winked, smiling widely.

Two days later, Janya was back for her workout regimen. After it was complete, the three of them took their parallel positions for some sunbathing. This time, Becca made the first move.

I hope you ladies don't mind, "she said as she tugged at the strings on her top," but I intend to take advantage of this wonderful sunshine, our seclusion, and lack of children to erase some tan lines." Her top came off quickly.

"Hey, you know... that sounds like a great idea!" Lizzie laughed, reaching behind to unhook her top, which she pulled off over her head.

Janya had been positioned in the middle, intentionally, and now found herself surrounded by glistening globes of flesh. She cast glances to each side, evaluating both Lizzie's and Becca's huge breasts, before peer pressure won out. She tugged at her own strings and leaned back, holding the top in place with her hands. At last, she pulled it aside.

I was watching from the kitchen again, having been briefed on the plan. I now had three pairs of magnificent breasts to compare. Already familiar enough with both outer sets, I concentrated on the new ones in the middle. Just slightly larger than the 34F's I knew my girls to be, Janya's tits spread and flattened a little more than the others when she laid back, but still sat up quite proudly.

Speaking of proud, the gentle breeze was having its inevitable effect on all their nipples, making them all stand up at attention. Janya's little pencil erasers were flanked by the much thicker, taller nips of my girls, with Lizzie being the undisputed champ. Hers still stood an inch tall, like little cylindrical skyscrapers. I noticed that Janya seemed to be taking a more than passing interest in them.