Telepath King Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 - The Mishanna.
5.2k words
4.59
77k
35

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two - The Mishanna

I woke in the morning not just from the raging hard on, but my bladder roused me from a beautiful dream. I was walking along in the park, with Andie and Lisa. We came upon Alice, sitting at the very picnic table I had sat at. Dave was sitting beside her. Before we could get close enough, Dave shot Alice in the head and then did the same to himself.

I lurched out of bed, prying myself from their arms as the gun fired it's second shot. Neither girl woke and I slid to the end of the bed and out of it. I padded myself to the bathroom and pissed for what felt like an hour. When I was done, I went to the kitchen and noticed the clock said it was nine in the morning.

I started to panic for a moment thinking I was late for work. Then, before I could start running around to get dressed, my life came flooding back into my brain. The events of yesterday, leaving my apartment to go to the park to die, Andie and Lisa walking up on me, the all day sexcapades. It was no wonder I had forgotten everything.

I sat at the table and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, Andie was waking me up and it was one in the afternoon.

"Tommy! Wake up baby!" She said as she shook my shoulders. I blinked my eyes, opening them slowly. When I was able to focus them, Andie was standing there before me, completely dressed and looking absolutely radiant.

"What time is it?" I asked. She looked at her watch and smiled.

"It's one o'clock baby!" She said. I shook the sleep from my eyes and looked at her as if she were joking. It felt like I just closed my eyes.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah! How long have you been sitting here sleeping?" She asked.

"Well, I guess since nine." I said as I rubbed my still sleepy eyes.

"Nine? You've been sitting here asleep for the past four hours? Geez! Go back to bed!" She said.

"Where are you going?" I asked with curiosity.

"I got some errands to run. Lisa's still in bed, go join her." Andie said, more demanded. I looked around and suddenly felt the urge to piss again. I got up and kissed Andie on the forehead and moved like a zombie to the bathroom. Andie watched me walk away from her and was standing there when I came out, making sure I was going back to bed.

"You don't have to watch me, trust me, I'm going back to sleep!" I said as I walked into the bathroom and collapsed on the bed. Andie came in and maneuvered me up onto the bed and under the light blanket next to Lisa. I snuggled in and wrapped my arms around her.

Lisa moved a little to accommodate my spooning with her and sighed as she slept, relishing in the feeling of laying with a man for the first time in so long. When Andie was satisfied that all was normal, she left the apartment to do her errands.

I had slept all day, not realizing that Lisa pulled herself from my grasp, nor that Andie had come home with groceries. It actually wasn't until the lady Andie told me about had arrived and I was awaken then, with the three of them staring at my naked body.

I was laying on my back wit my legs slightly spread and my arms over my head. Every muscle in my body ached to be stretched. I started stretching and that's when I realized they were in the room. I opened my eyes and looked around, the blanket and sheet was pulled off of me, completely stripped from the bed.

At the foot of the bed stood Andie, Lisa and what appeared to be an Italian looking woman. As my eyes came into focus, her features became more clear. She looked like an older Italian version of Jennifer Love Hewitt, complete with the big breasts and slender body. Her hair was pulled back in a single French braid and there wasn't a line on her face, her skin was so smooth. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at my nakedness. No point in trying to be modest, I had no idea how long they had been there staring at me.

"Evening Sleepy head!" Lisa said with a huge smile.

"Hi!" I said simply. "I'd get dressed, but I don't really see the point now, and I don't really know where my clothes are." I said with a sheepish grin.

"He's definitely handsome!" The mysterious lady replied.

"Yes, and then some!" Andie added. I decided it was time to get out of bed and introduce myself properly, naked.

"Hi, my name is Thomas Martin. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said as I offered my hand. She took it and shook it gently, as a Lady would. Before letting me have it back, she turned it over, palm up and looked at it.

"Tommy, this is Madame Teresa." Andie said. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Pleased." I said. She smiled and held both my hands in hers. She closed her eyes and when she reopened them, I saw the same spark in her eyes that I saw in Andie's.

"I can't see into your mind." She said simply. I looked at Andie.

"I told you, I couldn't either." Andie replied. Teresa let me have my hands back and she stepped out into the living room with Andie following. Lisa came to me.

"What time is it?" I asked. Lisa smiled and lifted a bag to me.

"It's just after eight. I bought you some clothes. I studied you before I left, they should fit well." She said and handed it to me. I took the bag and watched as she left, her ass swaying back and forth. My cock twitched and I looked down at it.

"Not now Mister!" I said to it, to myself. I opened the bag and took out the new clothes. A pair of snug fitting jeans and a rock and roll t-shirt. No underwear! Figures, they didn't wear any, I might as well not either.

I dressed and went to the bathroom. I found a new unopened toothbrush on the counter and men's bathroom things still in the bag on the floor. Lisa had done some shopping, even picking out my favorite cologne and aftershave. Once I was presentable, I went out to the living room and found the trio sitting in a tight little group.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" I said as I entered the room.

"No! We were just..." Andie started to say when Teresa cut her off.

"We were discussing you Thomas." She addressed me formally.

"I see. If you need me to leave, I can go for a walk." I said .

"No, not necessary." Teresa said to me. She patted the couch beside her, indicating for me to sit next to her. As I sat, all eyes were on me. Teresa spoke first, Andie and Lisa hanging on her every word.

"I have been updated on you Thomas. I think I can help you as I helped Andie. But first, I must ask you some questions." She said. I smiled sweetly.

"First, I'd like to ask you a question if I may?" I inquired.

"Please." She replied.

"Andie can't read my thoughts, and if I understood you correctly, you can't either. Why is that?" I asked. She looked at me quizzically for a moment and then the spark returned, brighter than I'd ever seen Andie's. For five minutes, Teresa stared into my eyes. When she closed them for a minute and reopened them, the spark was gone.

"I tried with all my might Thomas, I just cannot read you. You are a rare being. There aren't many like you. Only a handful still left I believe." She said as she opened her bag and took out a small wooden box.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I watched as she pulled out a small vial of liquid and two crystals.

"Depending on what religion you are, whether you practice witchcraft, are Wicca, or just plain normal, there are only so many beings born during a millennium that have the ability as you do." She said and opened the vial.

"And that means what? I'm special?" I asked, sort of being sarcastic.

"Yes. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." She said.

I did as she requested and she placed a small drop of vile tasting liquid on my tongue. I held it there and watched as Andie and Lisa's eyes grew wide.

"What?" I asked, trying not to move my tongue.

"Close you're mouth and swallow." Teresa said and then she placed a crystal on each side of my temples. She started chanting in a language that I didn't know but sounded like Celtic. I was part Irish and knew a little of my heritage and it's history.

"Close you're eyes Thomas and listen to my voice, concentrate only on my voice." Teresa said as she continued to chant.

As she chanted, I could feel something in my head, something different. It's as if all the books I read in school were coming alive in my head and separating. All my memories were clear and vivid and organized. I heard only her voice, the chanting. Then, it all stopped. I heard nothing. In my own mind, things were taking form, shaping into it's own consciousness. It was like a bubble with a bubble within. There was no concept of time, of anything. I sat there, motionless and played in my mind like it was an amusement park.

"Thomas! Thomas!" I heard faintly.

"I don't think he'll snap out of it!" Lisa said. The voices were getting louder now.

"Thomas! You're scaring me!" Andie said, I could hear the panic in her voice. When I opened my eyes, the three of them were hovering over me. I found myself laying on the couch with a wet washcloth on my forehead.

"What happened?" I asked. I looked at each, then resting my gaze on Teresa. "What happened? What did you do?" I asked her.

"Hold still and clear you're mind." She said. I did. She tried to penetrate me. "I don't understand! You must be it!" Teresa said as she dug into her purse, more a small suitcase and pulled out a leather bound book, a really old book.

Teresa flipped through the book and came to a page written in Celtic, I was right, and started to read from the passage on it. I looked at her and then to Andie and Lisa. Lisa was scared and I could see it, literally see her fear. Like a monkey in a cage with a lion. I looked at Andie and her fear wasn't as prominent, but her concern was. When I looked at Teresa, she looked up from the book and immediately got on her knees before me.

"You are the Mishanna!" She said. She bowed her head and instantly, Andie and Lisa joined her.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked. She looked up at me, respect in her gaze.

"Here, read for yourself." She said and handed me the book, open to the page she was reading.

"I can't read Celtic!" I said. I actually looked at the page and suddenly, it all made sense. "Holy Shit!" I said. I read the passage and then looked at Teresa.

"It means you are Master of us all. You are Master over all Telepaths, over all." She said, bowing her head back down. I looked at Andie and her mind opened up, showing me everything, her whole life like a movie, before my eyes. I closed my eyes briefly and then looked at Lisa, same there. I closed my eyes again and then opened them, looking at Madame Teresa.

"Madame, please, look at me. I don't understand what you're talking about." I said. She looked up.

"You read it. You are the Master. There hasn't been a soul like you in a thousand years." She said. I reached down and took her hand. As she stood, she bowed her head before me. "All I am, all I have, is for you. I serve only you Master." She said. I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. I saw only devotion, absolute devotion.

"I don't know what's going on. Teresa, please explain it to me." I asked. She looked into my eyes deeply.

"The book, it is one of three, they are all the same. Read the book." She said. I looked at the book, still clutched in my hand and instantly, the pages came to life before my eyes. In the briefest of seconds, I took in the contents of the book. When I opened my eyes again, I looked at Teresa and she saw the spark bright and in a color that she had never seen. "You are the Mishanna! Only he can poses the spark of that color." She said. Andie and Lisa looked into my eyes. They saw the spark and looked at Teresa.

"You're gonna have to help me here. What does this mean?" I asked. Teresa sat down next to me, taking my hands back in hers.

"It means Master Thomas, that you rule over the people. Those that are Telepaths. You are Master of us all." She said. "They will come from around the world to bow at your feet. You are like a King, a God. You will need a bigger house for you're slaves and subjects." She said. Immediately, she stood and grabbed her purse.

"What?" I asked.

"I must go Master, but I shall return tomorrow!" She said and she left. I sat there on the couch with Andie and Lisa on their knees before me. I looked at both girls who in turn looked at me differently now. I blinked and shook my head, wondering what the hell just happened.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked. Andie smiled up at me, her demeanor changing from earlier.

"You are the Master. We serve you. Anything you want, all you have but to do is command it and it will be." She said with a loving smile. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. Here I am, a supposed "God" or something like that and I almost killed myself yesterday.

"I need some fresh air." I said to myself. Instantly, Andie got up.

"Right away Master!" She said and started opening all the windows. I started to call for her but stopped. I looked at Lisa who looked back at me intently.

"Lisa, what's going on?" I asked. She wasn't like Andie, she wasn't a Telepath. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I don't know Tommy. I mean Master." She said.

"Stop that. Don't call me Master. I don't know who that woman was or what the hell she's talking about. I don't know if I like what she was saying." I said as I rested my head in my hands.

In the blink of an eye it seems, Andie went from savior to obedient slave. I watched as she flew around the apartment, opening windows to let fresh air in. When she was done, she came back to her spot and knelt before me. I just looked at her.

"Tommy?" Lisa said. Andie shot her a disproving look.

"It's MASTER!" She said angrily.

"No Andie. Until I say otherwise, until I know what's going on, it's Tommy." I said to her.

"But, Madame Teresa said you were the Master! I must call you by that title! Anything else would be disrespect!" She said. I looked at Lisa who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine, but tone it down!" I said in resignation.

"Yes Master! Can I get you anything?" Andie asked. I thought for a moment. A gun? I chuckled to myself.

"Yes. I would like some good Irish Whiskey." I said. I used to drink it when Dave and I would go out bar hopping, when I met Alice, I stopped drinking it. I loved the flavor and the feeling.

"I'll have to go to the liquor store!" She said and was gone before I could even think about saying another word. I looked to Lisa who was smiling now.

"It's funny." She said as she climbed up on the couch and sat next to me, close enough I could feel her heat.

"What is?" I asked.

"Yesterday, she was the only thing I ever looked at like she looks at you now." She said. I turned and looked into her eyes.

"And now?" I asked.

"When I said you were different, I meant it. I could see it in you. You're not the typical guy. I mean, yeah, you have the same urges, My ass is still sore thank you!" She said with a smile. I smiled back and grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry baby, I tried to be gentle with you. I just get so horny sometimes, I can't seem to control myself." I said. I kissed the back of her hand and held it to my cheek.

"It's okay. I really did like it, I mean, I loved it!" She said with a wicked smile and a twinkle in her eye. I smiled back.

"It seems like we're the only two sane people here." I said. Andie was long gone on her new mission, retrieval of my whiskey. She smiled wickedly again.

"Would you like me to suck you're cock?" She asked as she slid her hand over my package.

"That's not what I was referring to!" I said as I squeezed the hand I held gently.

"I know. This is all new to me too. I know what Andie did to me. I let it happen, I wanted it to happen. She thinks she has complete control over me, but she doesn't. I just like being with her. She's soft and gentle and she's caring, loving. After these last three years being with her, and now with you here, I think I need to rethink some things." She said. She gently squeezed my dick and was rewarded with the rising of the snake.

"I kinda figured that's the relationship you had. When I heard her call you slave yesterday, I'll be honest, my mind went to some pretty dark places." I said as I looked her in the eye.

"I can imagine. Andie looks at it like it's life, her controlling me. I look at it like it's just role play. I like it most of the time, it has it's ups and downs." She said as she let go of my cock and held my hand in hers. We were now completely holding hands and just sitting there and talking.

"Like what?" I asked, interested in her story of the last three years.

"Well, Andie can be controlling at times. She likes things done her way. If I mess it up, she chastises me and then punishes me. Little more than a spanking and a fingering, and I do get off on it, but it gets old, is old." She said as she looked to the floor.

"So, what you're saying is, playing the submissive lesbian isn't fun anymore?" I asked her. She looked up and gave me a guilty smile. I chuckled.

"What? What's so funny?" She asked, nudging my arm.

"Well, it seems to me that you're really the one in control. Andie just thinks she is. If you want to be bad, you know what the consequences are and you want that. So, you do what you do, you control the situation. The rest is just filler. I think you do love her, but I think what you're really saying is, you need cock. You need a lot of cock." I said as I looked her in the eyes. She smiled.

"Yeah. I think that's what it is too." She said and smiled sheepishly.

"Well, you know you can have mine anytime you want it." I said as I placed her hand back on my cock.

"Well, if what Madame Teresa said is true, you'll be able to have any woman you want. You wont need me." She said as she looked into my eyes at first then away. I pulled her chin back so I could look at her.

"That may be true, I could have anyone I wanted. But, you. You will need me." I said. She looked at me, her eyes misting.

"Yes. I will." She said and laid her head on my shoulder. "You're the only man that has ever been gentle with me. How could I ever let another man touch me?" She asked as she pulled my hands up to her chest and held them there, next to her heart.

"For as long as you wish it to be, you will always be able to have me and I will never treat you bad." I said. I turned my head and kissed the top of hers. She leaned into me, pressing her body against mine.

"I know. Like I said, I just knew about you." She said as she kissed my hands. "What are you gonna do about Andie? She wont stop even if you tell her to, she's dedicated to her Telepathy." Lisa said. I thought for a moment.

"Well, if she insists on calling me Master, then maybe I should be that. Order her around. If I'm the Master, then she must be my Slave." I said. Lisa looked up at me with a wicked smile.

"You know how much fun that could be?" She asked. I could see in her eyes some sort of revenge on a tame level.

"Now be nice!" I said as I nudged her. "I think maybe we can do something little, like make her run the bath and bathe us both and then maybe have her pleasure us both tonight. Something simple like that." I said, the twinkle showing up in my eye.

"That would be nice, have her please me for a change. Usually it's me bringing her off and then she just uses her fingers on me. It would be nice to have her lips on me." She said as she thought about it. I could feel her body temperature start to rise as visions of Andie between her legs danced around in her mind.

We sat there quiet, listening to each others heart beat until Andie came in with three bottles of the finest Irish Whisky and one bottle of the finest Scotch she could find.

She went into the kitchen and came out with a tumbler with ice and two wine glasses. She poured the whisky in my glass and handed it to me and then proceeded to pour wine for her and Lisa.

12