Telepath King Ch. 03

Story Info
First Conquest.
7.3k words
4.67
86.9k
33

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a complete work of fiction. There is more to this story, but this is all I'm posting for now. If there is enough interest I may put more on here.

Chapter Three - First Conquest

Early that afternoon, we decided to go out for a light lunch to let me work my powers some more. A walk in the park proved fun and exciting as there were many people which to try out things on. A couple of guys were throwing a Frisbee and I targeted them to not catch it every time. They would be close, but just inches away. It was fun to watch the comedy unfold.

Lisa excused herself to go get some sandwiches and drinks and allowed Andie and I to try and make some more progress. I watched Lisa walk away and smiled.

"Damn you're ass is amazing in those tight pants!" I said to her mentally. She turned around and smiled. I waved to her and she waved back, continuing on her mission.

"What was that all about?" Andie asked.

"Nothing, working on my power. I can project words into peoples minds like I was talking to them vocally." I said. She smiled.

"See, you're getting the hang of it. Now, lets try implanting suggestions. See that jogger?" She asked. I followed her pointing finger to a female jogger that was making her way around to us but was still far enough away.

"Yeah." I said as I watched her, her breasts bouncing in the tight confines of her sports bra.

"I want you to try and read her. It might help when she's closer, but try anyway." Andie said as she herself was reading the jogger.

I didn't have any problem with the distance. I picked her up right away. I could hear the music in her head playing through her headphones. Good tune. She was thinking about a guy she knew, her boyfriend. He was acting like a jerk. She was thinking about calling it quits with him. She didn't really love him anyway. She thought about his attitude and his manners and his ability to not make her cum. I like that part. Andie smiled when she read the same thing.

"Make her cum." She said to me. I looked at her.

"How?" I asked. Andie smiled at me.

"Project the sensation of feeling instantly horny. Her thighs rubbing together, her tits bouncing in her bra, make her nipples hard." She said. I was struggling with figuring out how to do it.

"I can't. I'm not sure how to." I said. Andie grabbed my hand. Instantly, I was inside Andie's head and she was guiding me.

"You place yourself in her head. You find her pleasure center and stimulate it. It will do the rest, sending the blood to the right areas. Plant images in her mind. Like this one." She said and projected out and image of her and I kissing even though we weren't. Instantly the jogger spotted us and saw us in her mind kissing, this aroused her.

"Nice job!" I said, admiring her work.

"Now, you try. See what she sees and then, change the vision to something else, more erotic." She said. She winked at me and held my hand firmly in hers, linking us together.

I closed my eyes and projected out, looking into her thoughts, seeing the images that Andie planted. The jogger stopped by a tree not to far away, but close enough she could watch us kissing. I used Andie's vision and added to it, my hand sliding down to cup Andie's ass and then up to squeeze her breast.

The joggers face started to flush as the scene before her, in her mind, started to turn her on. Andie sighed next to me. I looked at her.

"What?" I asked.

"The images you're projecting aren't just images. I can actually feel my ass and tits being caressed." She looked up into my eyes and I peered slightly into her mind. She was right, in her mind, it was happening.

"Try this one on for size!" I said as I projected another image of my hand sliding inside her waistline and down the front of her pants to her pussy. Andie moaned out.

"Oh God! That's so nice!" She said. I looked down at Andie and her eyes were closed. She was actually feeling it.

I was learning to not only project images and thoughts, but projecting feelings as well. I focused more on the jogger. I stimulated her pleasure center into sending more blood into her pussy, puffing up her lips and making her clit hard.

"Oh SHIT!" The jogger said out loud as her pussy lips puffed up and her juices started to flow. Her nipples became hard as glass and her clit pushed through its hood inside her tight spandex shorts.

I sent another projection out, causing her to almost double over in excitement as her hands shot to her cunt. In her mind, Andie and I were still kissing as I fondled her pussy. The jogger felt her own pussy becoming excited.

"Tell her to touch her tits." Andie said, starting to get off on the scene before us. I smiled and planted the suggestion to touch her nipples, rub them beneath the bra.

The blond haired jogger looked around and once she was satisfied no one could see her, her hands came up to her chest. She leaned against the tree and grabbed her tits, pulling on the nipples and pushing them to her chest. As she triggered an orgasm, she placed her legs together and tightly rubbed her thighs together, creating friction for her pussy.

"See what you're doing to her? The power of the mind can be very useful when you're horny and can't get a date, when you don't want to pay for something, when you want to strategically maneuver something to work in you're favor. The possibilities are unlimited, especially with you." She said as she eyed me with love and desire.

"So, what do we do with her?" I asked, eyeing the pretty blond.

"What ever you like. Make her cum right there, even take her right there, no one will notice if you cast a net out." She said as she watched the blond furtively glance in all directions to see if anyone was watching.

"A net? What do you mean?" I asked.

"A net is exactly what it means. It's a control net. You cover more than just one person, like fishing, you catch more with a net than a single hook. If you put out a blanket, or a net for no one to notice anything unusual, or to not even see you at all, then that's exactly what it will be." She said as she looked up at me. I pondered the idea.

Two male joggers were quickly approaching and would definitely notice her in her awkward position and I didn't want that. So, I closed my eyes and thought out, visualizing a net about a mile wide and sent the instructions to notice nothing unusual in this specific spot. When I opened my eyes, the male joggers jogged right by and didn't even notice she was sweating and her crotch was soaked with her female lubricant

She however, noticed them. And when they didn't even look in her direction, she breathed a sigh of relief and pushed her hand down her tight shorts to finger herself. I smiled.

"See? It worked! Now, all you have to do, well... is anything you want!" She said with a chipper smile. I smiled back and started walking to the jogger.

"Hi!" I said as I got close to her. She looked up with fear in her eyes.

"Uh, hi." She said, standing up straight and pulling her hand from her pants. "I, uh, sorry! I don't know what came over me. I'm so freaking horny all of a sudden!" She said as she pressed her thighs together.

"I see that. You're all wet down there." I said, letting her know that I noticed.

"Shit! I can't believe this!" She said as she looked down.

"I can help you with that if you like?" I asked. Pointing to her crotch.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm just gonna go home. Thanks anyway." She said and started to move away. I reached out and grabbed her wrist gently. Just my touch made her a suggestible subject.

"Really, I'd like to help. I promise, nothing weird, I just want to help you with that." I said as I stepped closer, close enough I could feel her chest rise and fall with her excitement.

"I don't know, I don't know you. You could be a rapist or something." She said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Do I look like a rapist?" I asked. I smiled warmly and sweetly to her. She looked up at me and into my eyes. They grew intense with the bright spark.

"No. No you don't. I actually find you attractive!" She said. She looked to the ground, blushing at her forwardness.

"Well, thank you!" I said with a deep appreciative smile. "So, would you like for me to help you out with that? I promise, I wont do anything but touch you with my fingers if that's all you want." I said, holding my hands up and wiggling my fingers.

"Promise?" She asked, looking at the possibilities. I smiled, I was gonna have her anyway.

"Promise!" I assured her. She smiled, blushing again.

"Okay. Where?" She asked. I smiled and pointed to the picnic table, hidden slightly by some bushes. She looked up at me with need in her eyes. "Hurry! I can't take it anymore, I need to cum!" She said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the table. Andie followed, keeping her distance.

At the table, she was getting ready to sit on it when I stopped her. She looked at me as I pulled her close. I wrapped my arm around her waist and bent my head down. Even though I only said hands, I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to taste her lips. She was very receptive and a great kisser. Her tongue darted in and out, teasing my own. Her hands slid up my arms to my neck and eventually my face as she caressed my cheeks. Her breathing was becoming quick, almost panting.

"I thought you said only you're hands?" She said with a smile as she broke the lusty kiss.

"Sorry. You're so beautiful, I couldn't help it." I said. My cock was hard and straining in my jeans and she felt it.

"Well, well! I see I'm not the only one excited!" She said as she stepped back and saw the large tent my ten inch cock was making. "God you're huge!" She said. She got down on her knees in the grass and traced the outline seductively with her fingers before looking up at me and unsnapping my jeans. I smiled at her.

"I guess the hands rule is gonna be broken!" I said with a giggle. She smiled up at me and then her eyes got wide as my cock came into view.

"Fuck me!" She said, barely a whisper. I smiled.

"I'd like to." I responded. She looked up at me and cocked her head to one side.

"I want you, you're cock inside me. But I want to taste it first, while you suck my pussy." She said, her dirty talk was turning me on more, making my cock jump in her hands.

"Well then, I think you should stand up so I can undress you." I smiled.

She stood and before I slid her tight top off, I looked into her eyes.

"I don't even know you're name." I said. She smiled.

"Do we have to know? I mean, if you want to know, it's Mandy." She said, her excitement forcing her to do anything it would take to get my cock and mouth on her.

"I'm Tom." I said and slid her top up, pulling her sports bra off at the same time. The sight before me was utter beauty. Perfect tits with tiny little areola and nipples. "Fuck!" I said as I admired them Then grabbed them, squeezed them together, showing me the cleavage they made and then pinched the nipples.

"I guess you like them huh?" She said coyly. It was a stupid question but I answered it anyway. "Like is an understatement!" I said as I bent down and sucked her left nipple in between my lips. While I sucked her nipples, she pushed my pants down around my ankles and stroked my cock. With my mouth on her tits, alternating between them, I pushed her tight shorts and tiny underwear over her glorious ass cheeks and down her succulent thighs. Lisa had competition in this girl!

Mandy kicked her shorts off her feet, inadvertently kicking them over to Andie who picked them up and held the crotch to her nose. She inhaled sharply, making her head spin with dizziness at the delicious aroma Mandy's pussy left in the soft cloth panties. I had straightened now and was kissing Mandy. Her lips were so tender and supple, just like her body. My hands slid down her back and found her ass cheeks. They were round, very round with a deep crack splitting them apart. I reached down, to the underside of her cheeks and squeezed, lifting her off the ground. She squealed in my mouth as she felt my cock head slide against her pussy. The heat and sex fluid coming from it was intensely hot. I wanted to just bury my cock deep within her but that would come momentarily.

"How about I lay you on the table, with you're head hanging over the edge. I can lick your cunt until you cum all over my face and you can suck my cock." I said. Mandy pulled her face back and smiled. "It's like you knew what I was thinking!" She said and slid her legs down, out of my grasp. I did know, wasn't hard to read her thoughts when she occupied them with wanting to get off, it made her easier to mentally invade when her defenses were down.

Mandy climbed on the table. I took off my shirt and laid it down for her. She lay down, her head hanging over the edge and her legs up and parted. She wasn't tall to begin with so her body was compact. I wouldn't have a problem reaching her pussy and she would definitely be able to suck my cock.

I moved forward until my cock was touching her lips. She opened them slowly, letting the precum coat her lips. She slid her tongue out and licked at the salty fluid. Her body shuddered as she tasted me. Little did she know, tasting my cum was gonna make her my slave forever.

I bent down over her and slid my fingers up and down the length of her tight small pussy. She moaned around my cock as my hips drove it into her mouth. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lisa return with a bag of sandwiches and three bottles of water. I had forgotten that when I cast out my "net" she was inside it and didn't realize what was going on until Andie said something to me and I lifted it on just her.

Lisa's eyes went wide as she saw me burying my cock in the hot little jogger. Both her and Andie came over to the table and sat down at the other end. They watched in silence as I slid my tongue into Mandy's slit, tasting her sex lube. She tasted amazing! I couldn't get enough as I buried my face between her thighs, licking and sucking and nibbling on her lips and clit. She was moaning loudly around my cock as I brought her to her first orgasm.

I had done my part in her attaining her orgasm, but her thirst for cock was insatiable. She sucked me greedily, running her tongue all around the head, covering it with spit before she hollowed her cheeks and pulled me in by mere suction alone. The feeling was intense as she not only tried to pull the cum from my balls, but pulled the blood circulating through my body in as well, making it bigger and longer.

I squeezed her tits, pinching the nipples, playing with them as she gobbled on my cock. I looked at both my maidens as they watched in awe, their sandwiches forgotten. I slid my hands up to Mandy's throat and massaged it, felling her muscles contract. It was my turn to exercise my power. I held on to her head as I pushed, putting my cock farther into her mouth to the back of her throat.

Mandy gagged at the first bump. I pulled back slightly to let her adjust her head a little and take in a deep breath. Then I pushed again. She gagged once more.

"I can't! It's too big!" She said as I pulled it out, her saliva coating it and dripping back onto her face..

"You can, and you will. Relax your throat, take a few deep breaths, fill your lungs and then open wide." I said. I placed my cock back inside her warm inviting mouth and let her take her breaths.

Slowly, I pushed. Inch by inch I sank into her mouth and to the back of her throat. When I reached the tighter confines, I found that she had indeed relaxed and my head, though with some resistance, managed to push through. I held it there for just a moment and pulled back out.

Mandy exhaled and inhaled repeatedly for a minute before smiling up at me.

"I can't believe I had it in my throat! It's so fucking big!" She said with an astonished smile.

"Yes, and you can take it all if you work hard at it." I said. Mentally, I broke back into her mind and searched for her gag reflex. I disabled it and sent relaxing messages to her throat muscles via her spinal cortex. "Again?" I asked. She smiled.

"YES! I wont be satisfied with myself until I have you stuffed deep inside my throat!" She said. I smiled down at her and with as much gentle care as I could muster, I slid my cock back inside her waiting mouth and into her throat.

Mandy, with my help, was able to suck in three inches into her throat before I stopped to allow it to adjust to my size. Slowly, I pulled out, not wanting to irritate the tender and fragile membranes. This time though, I didn't pull all the way out. I let the head of my cock rest on the roof of her mouth as her tongue licked it and sucked it, heightening her own pleasure.

Slowly again, I pushed. This time, I would feel my cock pressed deep into the tightness of her velvety throat. I pushed and pushed slowly. I reached down and played with Mandy's clit, bringing her excitement to a new level as she swallowed my flesh. With each gentle thrust, I felt her throat tighten and release my shaft, allowing me advancement deeper. Soon, my balls were resting on her nose and my cock was deeper inside her mouth than it had ever been in any mouth.

"Holy shit!" Andie gasped aloud. Her eyes were as big as saucers. Lisa was impressed too. I returned my attention back to Mandy, I didn't want her suffocating around my cock!

Slowly, I pulled back out. When I popped my head free of her throat, she inhaled air quickly to replace what was depleted. I pulled all the way out and watched as her tits bobbed in time to her breathing.

"I told you that you would do it!" I said as I bent down and kissed her gently. Her lips were strained white from being around the wide base of my cock.

"Fuck! Oh God! That was so fucking AWESOME!" She said. She rolled onto her belly and up to her knees.

Mandy crawled to the edge and wrapped her arms around my neck and plastered kisses all over my face until I trapped her head in my hands and looked into her eyes.

"You're throat was so tight, but I want to be back inside you. I don't care if its you're ass or you're cunt, I want inside you!" I said to her. Her eyes took an intense glaze as she leaned forward. Her mouth opened and her tongue snaked out to lick my lips. I darted my tongue out and battled with hers before We came together, our lips a cover for the battle our tongues engaged in. My hands slid down to Mandy's breasts and cupped them, squeezing them gently. She moaned into my mouth, moaned her excitement as I caressed her, feeling the weight of her ample "chesticles".

My excitement was growing again though I never went soft. The soft gentle touches she gave me and I her were enough to keep my arousal up but my urgent orgasm at bay.

Mandy started a slow hunching of her hips towards me, rubbing my cock against her sex, against her engorged clit. She was inadvertently teasing my cock, making it jump.

"I need you inside me. Please, please love me!" She said as our lips parted.

"As you wish!" I said as I lifted her onto the table, her ass at the edge to give me access to her dripping pussy.

There was no need to wet my dickhead or her pussy. We were both wet and dripping our own fluids. Mandy reached down between her thighs and opened her pussy for me. She was so tiny, I wondered if I would be able to get it in. Compared to her small tight looking pussy, my cock looked like it belonged on a horse.

I placed the head of my cock at her cunt opening and pushed the head in. FUCK! She was tight! Her breath caught in her throat as the head popped in and rested there. She looked at me in disbelief.

"You're not a virgin are you?" I asked. I wanted to laugh at my own question, but her tight passage allowed me to think that her maidenhood was still intact.

"No lover, not since high school!" She said with a gleeful smile.

"I wouldn't have asked if you weren't so tight!" I said with a smile and a grunt as I pushed a couple inches inside her. She grunted as my cock slid in, farther into her tight channel.

12