Telepath King Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom meets the Telepath Council.
5k words
4.67
55k
22

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four - Meeting the Council

The day was growing old as the four of us went back out and did some shopping. I wouldn't let Andie use her talents at acquiring things without paying for them, not with Mandy with us. I had money, enough to buy them all a new wardrobe. We went from shop to shop, window shopping until something was seen that would look good on one or the other of the three beautiful women in my company.

Lots of sexy outfits were purchased along with sexy night time things and sexy dress up wear. Sexy was the word of the day. When we returned to the apartment, the phone was ringing. Andie answered it quickly and spoke low so Mandy wouldn't hear. When she hung up, she had an excited but concerned look on her face. I left Lisa and Mandy to sort through the clothes.

"What up?" I asked her as I got close. She pulled my by my arm, taking us further away from the other two.

"Madame Teresa is on her way with a few people in the High Council." She said, her face becoming serious.

"High Council? What the hell is that?" I asked.

"It's just a group of Telepaths, very strong telepaths that oversee things. Making sure there aren't people out there doing harm to others. They have their fingers into everything. Madame Teresa told them about you. If you're what she thinks you are, then they are gonna come here and try to read you. They'll want to take you away from us." She said, her face becoming worried.

"Don't worry, I wont be leaving you. I don't care what they say. I don't care what they think about me, I wont be leaving." I said as I pulled her close.

"You know, even if you're not what they say, you're still my Master." She said as she buried her face in my chest.

"Let's just wait and see what happens when they get here." I said. She leaned back and smiled.

"What did you do to Lisa? I can't control her anymore." She asked.

"She asked to be free. I set her free. She remains here because she wants to. She gave me the option to control her, much like you did. I chose not to, citing that I wanted her willing to be my Slave. She's here because she wants to be, not because she's forced to be." I said as I looked into Andie's eyes. A look of shame came over her.

"I don't want her to hate me Tom. I love her." She said, a tear coming to the corner of her eye as they watered up.

"Don't worry, she loves you too. She just wants the choice. Love her still and she will return it in kind, because she wants to." I said.

Andie and I stood there for a few more minutes before there was a knock at the door. I sighed.

"I guess it's show time." I said. Andie pulled away from me and waited until I was with the other two before opening the door.

"Madame Teresa, welcome!" She said with a bright smile.

"Hello Andie my dear. I would like you to meet some friends of mine." She said as the five came in. Two women and two men entered behind Teresa dressed in business attire. They looked like they could be CEO's of major corporations.

Introductions were made on both sides and we turned into the living room. When everyone was seated, I asked Lisa if she wouldn't mind going out for some ice cream.

"Get my favorite, you know what it is." I said. She started to say something but I stopped her mentally. "It's strawberry. This isn't something I want either of you here for. I'll explain later. She smiled.

"Come on Mandy, lets go get us a treat!" She said with a smile. Mandy and Lisa got up and left quickly, leaving us to business.

"So, what can I do for you distinguished looking folks?" I asked. They smiled.

"To be honest Tom, Teresa has brought us some promising news about you. We're here to see for ourselves if it is true." A man named John said.

"Well John, if you're here to do the same as Teresa tried, be my guest. I'm gonna guess that you're a pretty powerful telepath so it shouldn't be too difficult to dig up my bones." I said with a smile. Chuckles went about the room and John turned to me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"As I'll ever be." I answered. Then I saw his spark. It grew brighter and brighter until beads of sweat started to form on his brow. Finally, he stopped.

"I can't. I can't break through. Tom, are you trying to stop me or putting a shield up?" He asked.

"No. Should I be?" I replied. Wondering if it would make it harder.

"No, no! That's quite all right! To be honest, I am strong, but as this continues with the other three, they are stronger than I. Joseph is the strongest and if anyone can break through, it will be him, but, for the sake of experimentation, let's just go in order if you don't mind." He said with a smile. He turned to the woman sitting next to him. A woman in her late forties and not bad looking smiled at him and turned to me.

"Are you ready Thomas?" She asked me. I smiled.

"Sure. Anytime you're ready, go right ahead!" I said. She smiled and closed her eyes for a second then reopened them and the spark was intensely bright. She wasn't starting slow, she just jumped right in. I opened my mind completely, waiting for something to happen. I looked at her, really looked at her and focused on her eyes. Within seconds, I was reading her mind and seeing her struggle to read mine.

She pushed harder it seems than John did. Her body was reacting to her pushing her powers out like John's, she started sweating at the brow first then the temples. I watched as a trail of sweat started to form down the side of her face and onto her neck. I noticed her neck now, it's smooth white skin, perfect. I wondered to myself what her breasts looked like. Instantly, her face flushed and she stopped trying and looked to the floor.

"I can't! He was reading my mind even though I threw up everything I could!" She said. She smiled at me. "Keep that train of thought Thomas, you just might find out!" She said and sat back against the couch, opening her suit jacket and undoing the top three buttons of her blouse to let some air in.

"Nice try Sofia. You were pushing hard, I could tell and I wasn't thinking about anything till I saw that bead of sweat." I said with a sly smile. She took a handkerchief out of her pocket and started to dab at the sweat. "Who's next?" I asked as I looked to the other woman.

"That would be me Thomas." She said. I hadn't been told her name and I could tell she was already trying to keep me out of her mind, but I slipped in easily.

"Betty, when ever you're ready!" I said. She smiled and focused on me.

Unlike the other two, her focus was more pinpointed as if she was trying to stab at me with a lance. She focused her power more and more until her hands started to shake and then she pushed her hole being into it. I could feel little pulses of energy shooting from her, but nothing to tell me that she was inside my head.

After five minutes, with her whole body shaking, she gave up and collapsed into the chair she was in. She didn't even say she couldn't, we all knew. I turned to Joseph.

"Well big guy, you're the last straw to break this camels back. I'll completely clear my mind and you give me everything you got." I said as I turned in my seat to face him.

"Very well Thomas. If you feel the slightest bit of pain, or anything for that matter, just hold up your right hand." He said. He smiled at me and closed his eyes for just a second.

Ten minutes later, Joseph was drenched in sweat. He held on far longer than the other three and once I felt as though he might actually get through but nothing happened. I couldn't hear him in my mind, couldn't feel him poking around in there. He closed his eyes and sighed his defeat.

"You truly are extraordinary Thomas. I've never met anyone stronger than me." Joseph said as he took the towel from Andie and started wiping his face off. I sat back triumphant. Andie looked at me and smiled.

"Well, I appreciate y'all coming' out to see me. So, where does this leave us?" I asked. Joseph, now composed spoke for the group.

"To be honest, we need to research where to go from here. We would like it if you could come back with us, so we can educate you on the Council and what we do." He said. I looked at Andie, she shot me an "I told you so!" glance.

"Well, that's nice of you to offer, but I'm happy here. Besides, you have Madame Teresa, she can give me any correspondence from you. I would like though, just out of curiosity, can you link your minds together?" I asked. Joseph shot me a interested grin.

"Well, yes. We can actually." He said. I smiled.

"If you'd like to give it a try, I'm game." I said. Joseph looked to his partners in crime and they all agreed.

"Okay Thomas, since you're allowing us this one, that shows us your willingness to participate." He said, I stopped them from starting by holding up my hand.

"Okay, but first, this is what I'd like to try. For one minute, I want you to combine you're powers, you're strengths and try to break in. Then for the next minute, I want you to do the same to keep me out. Is that fair?" I asked. They looked at each other. Sofia looked at me and smiled, she already knew she couldn't keep me out, but I didn't try with the others.

"That would be fair Thomas. Shall we proceed?" Joseph asked. I smiled and nodded and cleared my mind as I had before and waited for the onslaught to start. I nodded to Teresa to keep time. When she announced go, they collectively closed their eyes and tried their best to break through.

After the minutes was up at Teresa's chime, I turned the tables on them and proceeded to break through their barriers quickly. I read everything about them, their histories and their powers. I was even able to copy some of their abilities and format it to my own. After the minute was up, I completely pulled out and opened my eyes to see the four of them staring at me.

Instantly, they all got on their knees with their heads bowed to the floor. I looked at Teresa who followed suit and to Andie. She smiled and winked and got on the floor, doing the same.

"You are the Mishanna Thomas. You are the one we have waited for, for so long. Teresa was right!" Joseph said. I looked at him and at the rest of the group.

"Okay, so this Mishanna, what does it mean?" I asked. He looked up from the floor, I motioned him to get up.

"The Mishanna is the all knowing being. He can see all with his mind. He can do all with his mind. There is only one way to tell for sure." He said. I looked at him quizzically. "The proposed Mishanna must allow one person into his head. And they will see with their minds eye. They will see a symbol that looks like a pentagram and an eight pointed cross. They will be combined, but that person can make them out." He said.

"So, who does the looking?" I asked.

"A person of you're choosing. They will forever be linked to you, like a soul mate." He said. I thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know. I don't want anyone linked to me against their will." I said. Joseph smiled.

"We all do things against our will Thomas. Whoever this person is, they can either be telepath or not. They will immediately describe what they see, it is the only thing they can do. But, choose wisely, you will be forever linked to this person, until their death." He said with a wry smile.

"So, when do I have to decide on this?" I asked.

"Take as long as you need, search for the right one."

"How will I know."

"They will come to you in a dream. They will tell you, even if they don't know it when they're awake, the mind does things when the body sleeps, they will reveal themselves to you." He said. I smiled and stood.

"How long will it take?" I asked. I knew I was asking questions that they didn't have real answers to, but I had to ask them anyway.

"As long as it takes. Could be tonight, could be next year. We don't know." He said with a smile. He got up and came to me and shook my hand. "It's a pleasure to have you within our ranks Thomas. I look forward to being able to talk to you at great length." Joseph said as he stepped towards the door. Teresa was there waiting with them. "Teresa, stay with Thomas for right now, answer any questions that you can, and the ones you can't, write them down and get it to me. I'll do what I can." He said and walked out the door.

I thanked each of them for coming. I gave Sofia a wink and a pat on the ass as she was the last one to leave. She turned and smiled at me. She opened the rest of the buttons on her blouse and showed me a magnificent pair of tits that would rival anyone half her age. I smiled and blew her a kiss.

Back inside, I sat down on the couch and laid my head back. Andie came over and sat with me while Teresa perused through her book. Andie looked at me, she could see that I was drained. Not from the intended attack on my brain, just the stress of the whole thing.

"Tommy, can I give you a massage or anything?" She asked. Normally, I would have just shrugged my shoulders, but since she didn't call me Master, I opened my eyes. I peered into her head and saw that she was hoping she was the one. She really was taken with me, like I was the Messiah or something. In fact, for Telepaths, I was.

"If you like. Teresa, if you don't mind, I would like to ask you a few questions before you get to engrossed in that book." I said. Andie went to the closet and pulled out a sturdy folding massage table and prepared it. When it was ready and I was laying naked on my stomach, Andie placed a towel over my butt and finished her preparations.

"Go ahead Thomas." Teresa said as she lay down on the floor, her face below mine.

"Well, you said something about a bigger house. What did you mean by that?" I asked as Andie poured warm oil in the palm of her hand. At her first touch, the sensation was indeed warm and I felt some of the tension going away.

"You are the Mishanna. I know that for sure even if they are skeptical. The Mishanna must have a palace. We can't just build you one, it would take too long, but you must have a home, a castle, something big enough to hold at least a hundred subjects to do you're bidding." She said as she flipped through the pages of her book. She found the page she was looking for and flipped it over and upside down to her so I could read it correctly.

(The Mishanna shall be treated as a King. Royalty. All will bow before him and serve him as their Master.) The page showed a great palace with people lined up outside it's doors with gifts.

"So, where will we get such a place?" I asked her. She smiled.

"I know of an estate in New Jersey that's for sale?" She said.

"I don't want to live in New Jersey!" I said with a groan. She giggled.

"We can find you something fitting Master!" She said with a smile.

I lay there, letting Andie do her thing. I was feeling the tension just melt away as she massaged up and down my legs and my lower back. She was very professional about it at first, then she started taking liberties. Massaging my ass cheeks since Teresa was laying under me, she couldn't see.

Andie, put some pressure on my left leg, wanting me to scoot it over and then the right. I opened my legs up and her hand went in to massage my balls from behind. Gently, she massaged my ass crack and my backdoor. She didn't try to put her finger in my ass or anything, if she had, I would have made her think she was a dog!

She left my balls alone and replaced the towel and worked her magical finger up my spine and to my shoulders. After twenty minutes of this, I was almost relaxed enough to go to sleep.

"Turn over Tommy." She said. Slowly, in a sleepy daze, I rolled over and she replaced the towel over my semi-erect cock. Teresa too got up and sat in a chair close if I needed to ask her anything.

"Teresa?"

"Yes Master?"

"You said a hundred subjects. What would these people be doing?" I asked.

"Slaves Master, Slaves. They would do anything you asked of them. Think of it as a business. You need someone to watch over you're affairs. No, better yet, think of say, the Shaw of Iran. He's the most wealthy and important person in that country. Do you think he does his own taxes? No. Do you think he prepares his own meals? No. Do you think he lifts a finger to bathe himself? I doubt it. That would be you. You wouldn't have to do anything, there would be people to do that for you. All you have to do is live you're life in peace. Have a harem if you want. Screw all day long if you like. You can do what ever you wish. Master." She said, clarifying some of the details for me.

"Can I have Andie give me massages everyday?" I asked with a smile. Andie bent down and kissed me gently.

"No disrespect to Andie, but you can have twenty people waiting every day to give you a massage. For them, it would be like touching a God, for you are a God to them. Their God." She said. Andie looked up and almost said something, but decided to keep her mouth shut for now.

"Good. Andie, would you do that for me?" I asked her. Before she could answer, Teresa spoke.

"You don't ask Master. You tell. If you tell Andie to do this, she will obey." Teresa said as she shot Andie a stern look.

"And what happens to those that disobey me?" I asked.

"Then they are dealt with swiftly. Maybe not death so much, but it could mean loss of their powers." She replied.

"You can do that? Take away a telepaths powers?" I asked.

"Well, not really. Once you have them, that's it. But a stronger telepath can close them off from using their powers. They can be allowed to use them again when they are educated on manners and loyalty." She said as she read from her book.

"I don't like that idea. That would be like stripping a person of their soul." I said.

"It doesn't matter Master. That's how it is written. As a Mishanna, a Master of all, you dictate the rules as well as make your own. If you want all Telepaths from age twelve to fifteen rounded up and put in cages, it would be done." She said.

"Has that happened?" I asked, shuddering at the thought.

"Yes. The last Mishanna had all women from the age of twelve to age fifteen brought before him. He took each, one a night, sometimes two a night and deflowered them. It was his right." She said.

"I kinda like that, but twelve is too young." I said. Andie pinched my nipple, making me open my eyes. She was looking at me disapprovingly. I smiled at her sheepishly.

"Any desire you have, will be met with the utmost care and no expense will be spared." She said. She laid the book down and put her head back. Andie watched her until she heard Teresa snoring softly.

Andie lifted my towel and took my cock in her hand and lifted it to her lips. She took me all the way into her mouth, stuffing my semi-erect cock inside her cheeks, filling them like a chipmunk would. I sighed as I felt my cock start to harden and slip into her throat. She was locked onto the base of my cock, any growing it would do, would send the head deep into her throat.

She sucked on me voraciously, taking as much as she could before sliding her lips from the base of my dick. I just lay there and let her do her thing, forcing myself to keep my hands to my sides and not help her. She was giving me the best massage I could have asked for!

Andie sucked me, taking my cock as deep as she could before she pulled out, leaving the head just inside to suck on the sensitive part of my appendage. She looked up at me and noticed I was watching my cock disappear and reappear. I smiled.

"Lisa and Mandy are five minutes away. You better hurry or stop now." I said with a smile. She grabbed my cock in her right hand, making a fist around the base and started pumping me. Her mouth still sucked, taking in only about four inches, up and down as her hand moved with her mouth.

In three minutes, I was shooting hot thick white cum into the back of her throat. She gobbled it down greedily. When she lifted off me, her lips were slick and there was saliva around her mouth. She wiped it off on the towel and wiped me off as well before replacing the towel over my deflating cock. Just as she squeezed more warm oil into her hands, Lisa and Mandy walked in the front door. I closed my eyes and pretended not to hear them.

12