Telepath King Ch. 05

Story Info
Seeing with new Eyes.
8.3k words
4.72
54.5k
23

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five - Seeing with new Eyes

I got out of bed and noted the time. Just after nine at night. I hadn't slept too long then. I moved to the shower, still naked and stood under the water, relishing the feeling of the hot water beating down on my back and shoulders, massaging the muscles. I bathed quickly though, loving the feeling of the water, but I had other ideas. I wanted to go out into the city. I wanted to walk amongst the crowd and read the people of the city. That was the best way to get to know the people of the city of New York. And I thought I hated this town.

I dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. And new socks thanks to Andie and Lisa. No underwear, I just didn't see the need for them anymore, I was past being modest. Once dressed, I went downstairs and found the place quiet. I found a note on the table.

"Found you sleeping peacefully upstairs. Didn't want to wake you, you looked so cute! The four of us went out to a movie. We'll bring back Chinese for dinner. Love you, Lisa."

I placed the note folded on the table so they would know I read it if I did not return before them. I put on my Chuck Taylor sneakers and left the apartment. I walked through Central Park, which at night was never a good idea. I wasn't afraid, I wasn't afraid of anything. I felt invincible. I truly felt like a God.

I didn't have any problems walking through Central Park as I made my way over to where the most action was. As I stepped out onto the concrete, I could smell the city, the people, it was alive. I started walking towards Times Square and found myself heading towards Chinatown. There was no rhyme or reason, there was just something drawing me in that direction.

When I reached the edge of the little city within the city, I stopped and looked down the busy street. People flooded the street and the market. I inhaled deeply before continuing my walk. The smells were enticing and repulsive at the same time. I walked.

I could sense the danger approaching as I reached a certain part of the street and stopped. To my left and right, an alley stretched. The danger was to the right. I turned and followed my senses as it led me down the dark alley. I didn't know what I was doing and didn't want to stop as I walked cautiously deeper into the dark recesses of the community. All of a sudden, I came to a door. The feeling was very strong here. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. Then a slide opened up where a peephole should have been. A man spoke in Chinese. I instantly understood him and spoke back. He opened the door, thanks to suggestion and let me in.

I was the only white guy in the room. As I entered, instantly I sent out a net not to notice me. I stood in the shadows and watched what was going on. It was a Slave Market. There were women of all shapes and sizes, beautiful and ugly. I could feel guns everywhere.

I stood in the background and watched the dealings going on. Girl after girl came up to the stage. They got prettier and prettier as they were sold or refused. I started to think about what the purpose of the women would be, I started peeking into the buyers minds, seeing the fate of the women.

One after the other, the buyers showed me their intentions and I became furious. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed Andie.

"Hey, where are you guys?" I asked.

"Just coming out of the theater, didn't you see the note Lisa left?" She asked.

"Yeah, Is Teresa with you?"

"Yeah right here, hold on." Andie said.

"Hello Thomas.

"Teresa, get that house in New Jersey for right now. I'm gonna have some women staying over." I said.

"How many?" She asked.

"I don't know. Let's just say more than five right now. I'll call later when I get an idea of how many in total." I said and hung up. I allowed them to continue the showing process, more for me than them and sent out the note to not purchase anything else and that those that were purchased were not to leave the building.

I didn't know how long this had been going on, it could have been all day, and here it was late in the evening. I suspected though after searching the minds of the hosts that it had only begun an hour ago.

The market was simple. A new girl every five minutes. Around their neck was a tag with a number. Lot 1 number 5. And the buyer would write down on a piece of paper which one he was interested in and the price he was willing to pay. This would be handed to a runner who would take it to the cash man. He would hold it in similar stacks for that lot and then broke down to the number. All those with the same number would be grouped and the one with the highest price was the new owner.

I watched as the girls changed from Asian, to black to Hispanic and then to white. The last of each race were the most beautiful. I made sure that these women were placed in a special holding cell. There were about twenty to twenty-five in all. The other women, that were less beautiful I would take as well. I would find them menial tasks if their families could not be found. The others I would debate about. If I could find their families then I would probably return them but I wanted to see what I was dealing with first.

Once the viewing was finished, I commanded the cash man to inform the buyers that a single buyer for all lots outbid them all. He informed them that there would be another sale same time next week. I searched for the Main Man. The trader. I found him in an office on the second floor watching his wares being paraded for the prospective buyers. I headed that way.

I encountered three sets of bodyguards before getting to his door. At his door, there was another set of bad dudes. I read their minds and saw their intent for me as they saw me. I approached them with a relaxing and soothing smile. They relaxed and smiled back. I continued to search their minds and found their training and found they were well trained. I copied their training and filed it away for recall later.

"Gentlemen, I would like to see the Trader please." I said as I walked up to them. They smiled.

"Yes Sir, right this way Sir." The smaller one said. He opened the door for me and I stepped in. I took in the confines of the office and noticed several beautiful woman, all naked lying around.

"Who the fuck are you?" The man behind the desk asked.

"I Sir, am the buyer of you're whole stable." I said as I came in and sat in the chair before his desk.

"Well, congratulations! I didn't even know you were invited, so again, who The Fuck Are YOU?" He asked as his anger started to rise. He was white, a native New Yorker in his early fifties. He obviously had been doing this for sometime to be able to afford all the security.

"My name is Master Thomas. I will give you that. What I do, is unimportant, as is what my motives are for buying your stock. You will be paid upon delivery of my goods. Also, I want you to curb you're kidnappings. If you feel intent, I only want perfection. Consider me you're only client from now on." I said. He looked at me as if I was nuts.

"You got some big balls coming in here like this. I don't take orders from you mother fucker!" He said and pulled a gun out from under his desk. I should have known a gun was going to be pulled on me at some point tonight. I took control over his mind.

Slowly, the pointing gun changed direction and turned towards him. Fear came across his face, as he couldn't understand what was happening.

"What the fuck!" He said as the barrel of the Glock 9mm leveled on the middle of his face.

"As I said Nathan, I am you're only client. You will do as I say, or I will end you're life right her right now." I said.

"Anything Mister, please don't kill me!" He said as beads of sweat started to form on his brow.

"Good. Now place the gun back in its holster under the desk drawer and let us talk like men." I said. He placed the gun back and placed his hands palms down on the desk, sweat pouring from his scalp.

"How do you know my name?" He asked. I smiled.

"I know everything about you Nathan. That's why I'm here. I know you will do as I say and we'll become the best of friends." I said. He looked at me, his eyes glazing over as I took control over him.

"Yes Master Thomas. Anything you need, you just ask. I can get you anything. ANYTHING!" He said, emphasizing anything. I smiled, I knew he could and I would use his services eventually.

"That's great Nathan. Right now, I want all the girls dressed and ready for transportation tomorrow. I want them cleaned up and fed. You will treat them gently and with kid gloves. You will tell them nothing of their new owner or where they are going. I will be by tomorrow afternoon to pick them up." I said. I stood and reached my hand out. Nathan shot up and thrust his hand out to meet mine.

"Yes Master Thomas, it will be done." He professed.

"Fuck me on this Nathan, and you'll find yourself in the very position those girls are in. I know what can be done and it all will be done to you!" I said as I planted the thoughts in his mind. I also left my commands and his willing support of me, his only client.

"Don't worry Master Thomas! You're my best client! I'll only get the best for you!" He said with enthusiasm.

"Good. I also know you have a network of other slave traders. Tell them there's a new buyer only looking for the best. I'm talking about perfect tens. Tell them if they can't find that, they don't hunt anything else. Let them know that the trade market is going through reorganization. All traders need to meet to discuss this. When they all have agreed, you will set it up and they will all meet here in New York City." Do you understand?" I asked him. Of course he did, I planted it.

"Yes Master Thomas! It will be done. How do I contact you?" He asked.

"You have two men outside the door. One will be with me, the other and only he will know how to get in touch with me. Anyone on your payroll is now mine as you are. You report to him, and he reports to me. Is that clear?" I asked. Again, it was, I planted it.

"Absolutely Master Thomas!" He said.

"If you have any problems, you contact me, I'll deal with it. I want daily reports. I want all your info, contact, shipments, girls, prices. Everything. I want it tomorrow by noon." I said and turned for the door. I looked at the four naked women. All were strung out on drugs. I chose the three most beautiful. When I opened the door, the smaller of the two smiled at me.

"Khan, I want you to gather these three ladies up, get them dressed and be gentle with them. They're coming with us." I said. He smiled.

"Yes Sir!" She said and set about his task.

"Wait, those are my girls!" Nathan said.

"They were. I'm leaving you with one. You will make sure she is off the drugs and you will treat her like a Princess. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master Thomas!"

"Good." I turned to the bigger bodyguard outside the door. "I'm gonna call you Big Teddy. Ted for short, you just look like a big teddy bear." I said. He smiled and blushed. Khan had the three women dressed in overcoats and their heels and was ushering them to the door. "Tomorrow at noon Nathan." I said and walked out. Teddy closed the door and I turned to him.

"Yes Master Thomas?" He asked.

"You work for me now. Anything I need from Nathan or if he needs to get in touch with me, he'll let you know and you will deliver any and all to me." I placed my number and the address for where I would be in his head. His eyes lit up.

"Yes Master Thomas!" He said with a smile.

"I'll make a good man out of you yet Teddy." I said as I placed my hand on his cheek. He smiled and nodded. It's as if I was a Mafia Don. That is how they would see me, the most powerful man in New York City.

Outside, I hailed a cab and Khan and the three women climbed in back while I climbed in the front seat of the minivan.

"Where to Mister?" The cabbie asked. I told him the address and then opened my cell phone.

"Hello?" It was Andie.

"Andie, I'm on my way home. I have guests. I need you all there to help. Tell Teresa things have changed, we'll be staying in New York City for the time being." I said and hung up. They were there already waiting with dinner.

As the van pulled up, Andie and Lisa came out. They noticed me with the small Chinese bodyguard and the three near naked beautiful women.

"What's this?" Lisa said with a smile.

"I'll explain when we get inside." I said as I grabbed one of the women and helped her inside. Andie and Lisa each grabbed one and took them inside while Khan paid the cabbie.

Once inside the apartment, Khan took a position near the door as he was used to doing. The three girls were placed on the couch, their bodies slumping into the backs of the couch as the drugs still held them captive. I looked at the three, it was hard not to notice their nakedness and their beauty. They all could have been models.

"So, what'cha been up to?" Andie asked as I turned towards her. I sighed and went into the kitchen.

"And who's the Chinese guy?" Lisa asked as she followed Andie. Mandy and Teresa followed us all in to the kitchen and sat around the table.

"Well, when I woke and found no one home, I decided to take a walk in the city. I know, it's normally a bad idea, but I was feeling good, rested. I wanted to hear the sounds of the city and just see it working. As I started walking, I was drawn down a certain street that led me to Chinatown. I felt danger and I was drawn to it. I came to a door and was let in, using my tricks and I found myself in the middle of a Slave Market." I said. I looked around the table. All eyes were on me.

"What did you do?" Teresa asked accusingly. I smiled.

"I bought them all." I said.

"You did what?" Teresa asked, shocked to hear what I said.

"I read the minds of the buyers and I couldn't let them be subjected to that." I said. Lisa placed her hand on mine.

"Very noble Tommy." She said with a smile. I gave her a half smile and looked at the table.

"How many are there?" Teresa asked.

"I'm not sure. There was at least twenty to twenty-five that I honestly wanted to keep for myself. But I'm gonna gather there was probably forty or so." I said.

"What the hell are we gonna do with them?" Teresa asked, Andie nodding her head in agreement.

"Well, I was hoping that with your connections Teresa, you would be able to find us something suitable to house them all until the drugs wore off and we either found their families or found a place for them, either with us or someone we could trust." I said as I looked at her. Her eyes went big.

"And how do I do that?" She asked. I smiled and my tone changed.

"Frankly, I don't care. Everyone, especially you are professing me to be this God. I'm supposed to have what I want, given anything and everything I ask for. Well, I'm asking." I said. She bowed her head.

"Yes Master Thomas." She said submissively.

"Teresa, if you cannot do this, I will find another way." I said, trying to let her know I do understand the pressure I was putting on her. "No, I can do this. It might take some time. What all do you need?" She asked as she pulled out a pad and a pen.

"Teresa, if you aren't comfortable doing this, let me know now and I'll make other arrangements." I said. She looked at me as if I slapped her in the face.

"NO! I am yours to command Master! If you ask then I will do." She said as she readied to start writing.

"Okay. First, I need a place big enough to put them if only temporary. I need transportation to get them from where they are now, to where they will be staying. I need a medical staff to watch over them until they are healthy again. I need provisions, food, water, and clothing. There needs to be one bed for each person." I said as I looked at her. She wrote for at least five minutes after I stopped talking.

"Okay, I got it all." She said as she laid her pen down.

"Do we know anyone in real estate? Maybe they could help with the room accommodations." Lisa asked.

"I know someone. She usually deals with bigger things than houses. Maybe an old hotel we can convert." Andie said.

"What about that new apartment building they just finished? The one overlooking the river?" Mandy asked. She still didn't know what was going on, but she wanted to be a part of it. I looked at Teresa.

"I don't know. We would need a lot of apartments." She said. I smiled.

"Get the top quarter of the building. It's what forty floors or something?" I asked Mandy.

"Yeah, it's tall!" She said with a smile. She was so cute when she was agreeable.

"Okay. Andie, speak to your friend, see if she knows anything about it, and see if we can get the top part of the building. I don't care what it takes; buy the whole fucking building if you have to. I'm sure the Council has the money for something like this." I said.

"Master Thomas, that building could well be worth over a hundred million! They won't let me have that kind of funds!" She said.

"Then tell them I want it. They want to make me happy as their Mishanna, give me what I want! Besides, they buy it, they'll have steady income, imagine how much one of those apartments will rent for!" I said, making this deal have an unseen benefit.

"Okay, I'll make my phone calls right now." She said. Andie grabbed her phone and started dialing. I looked at Lisa and Mandy.

"So, what about dinner!" I said with a smile. I called Khan in and he came immediately.

"You hungry buddy?" I asked him, my informal tone catching him off guard.

"Yes Sir." He said. Lisa produced the take-out and his eyes got wide.

"Khan, you're loyalty will be rewarded. I will take care of you no matter what. If there's anything you need, anything to help with your job, anything at all, you let me know." I said as I took the plate from Mandy.

"There are a few things I would like to talk to you about, but after we eat!" He said with a smile as Lisa handed him his plate.

We all ate together almost in silence. Khan ate fast and returned to his post by the door. Lisa and I ate slowly, slower than Andie who almost ate as fast as Khan did so she could watch over the three sleeping girls.

"So, what do you plan to do with them?" Lisa asked. I looked up from my plate and took a drink of my soda.

"Well, I want to get them healthy and then find out who they are and all the other particulars." I said as I took a bite of my sweet and sour chicken.

"You know what I want to know." Lisa said. I did, I just wanted to see if she would ask it or not.

"I don't know. You see what they look like, models. I want to find out about them first. I cannot read them because of the drugs. When the drugs are gone, I'll read them and we'll see what happens." I said. That seemed to satisfy her for now. I could read them; I just needed time to figure some things out.

When I was finished eating, I went in to the living room and read the girls. I read the first one and found out she was Russian, taken in the middle of the night from a hotel room here in New York City. She was here on a modeling gig. At least that's what she was told. Seems Nathan's goons got to her before she could show up for it. She definitely looked like a model. Long slender legs, slim hips and small but pert breasts. The other two were fuller. Their bodies in general. I wondered if they were all lured to the same hotel under the same premise.

I found Teresa who was busy on the phone talking to Joseph. There seemed to be a discussion going on. I asked for the phone.

"Joseph, this is Thomas." I said.

"Hello Thomas, good to hear your voice again." He said, being polite.

"You too. Listen, I don't know what Teresa has said, but what I'm asking for is necessary. If I have to make other arrangements, I can. I just wanted you to know what was going on. I'm trying to do the right thing here." I said.