Telepath King Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like that Lisa. Please, please accept this offer." She begged. I looked at Juliet who was looking at me, love in her eyes.

"Would you do this for me Lisa my love?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Yes Master Thomas. I will serve as you request." She said. She stood and came to me. Took my hand and kissed it. "I will do as you ask, because you ask." She said and placed my hand back on the arm of the chair then went to Juliet. "Queen Juliet, I will serve you honorably and with respect. All you have to do is command me." Lisa said and then bowed down at Juliet's feet.

"No Juliet. I will never command you. You will be my confidant above all else. You will not be a slave to me." She said. Lisa smiled and nodded. She took Juliet's hand and kissed it as she did mine and offered one more smiled before leaving the room. Mandy was the last one left. She knelt down and looked up at Juliet and I.

"And I? How may I be of Service to you?" She asked. Juliet spoke.

"Mandy, you will serve Master Thomas. You will be his Mistress. You will fulfill his desires anytime he wishes. You will never leave his side. You will be his concubine, his official sex slave. Do you accept this position?" Juliet asked. I looked at her and held her hand, squeezing it gently. Mandy looked at me, her eyes saying something that couldn't be spoken.

"Mandy, you know how I feel about you. I will never force you to do anything you wish not to do. I will have other slaves for that. But as I promised you, you will be treated like royalty and your every need met." I said. She smiled at me, knowing I would do as I proposed.

"Then yes. I will serve you in this way." She said. Juliet spoke again.

"Like Lisa, you need not bow before us. You are not a Telepath and remain here of your free will. You will be treated as Thomas said, I just ask you be loyal, loyal to us both." Juliet said.

"Yes Mistress. I promise I will be loyal." She said and she took both of our hands and kissed them as Lisa did. She smiled and bound out of the room. That left just Juliet and I and Teresa.

"Master, anything that I can do right now?" Teresa said as she stood before me.

"Teresa, is the Master suite prepared for my Queen and I?" I asked her. Juliet looked at me, a slight smile spreading across her face.

"Yes Master, it is ready." She said. I smiled and Teresa knew what my intentions were. "Right away Master!" She said and left the room. I turned in my chair and looked at Juliet.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked her, dropping the formal tone.

"I'm scared." She said, her honesty showing through.

"I promise Juliet, I will always love you, you need not worry." I said.

"No, I'm scared of you. You're a big guy and I bet you're hung like a horse!" She said with a smile. I laughed and pulled her face to mine. I kissed her gently.

"I promise, I'll go easy on you!" I said and kissed her again. We were kissing when Teresa came back into the room.

"Master, everything is ready for you and your Queen." She said, interrupting our kiss.

"Come my Queen, let us retire for the evening so that I may ravage your beautiful body!" I said as I stood.

"Yes my King, my body is yours for the taking!" She teased back. Together, we walked hand in had through the house and up the stairs to the Master bedroom. Once we were in, Lisa helped Juliet remove her clothes and Mandy helped me remove mine. As if I needed any prepping, Mandy kissed my body up and down as she took each article of clothing off me. Lisa did the same to Juliet, causing our excitement level to start rising even before sliding into the bed. I looked down at Mandy as she took my cock into her mouth.

"You keep things up like that, you'll be in my bed every night!" I said with a smile. My focus was on Mandy until I heard a gasp, when I looked up, Juliet's head was rocked back and she was holding Lisa's head to her crotch. Lisa and Mandy must be using the same brain cell!

As things moved on, I started wondering if oral sex on the first night was out of the question just between Juliet and I. Mandy looked up at me and pulled off my cock.

"Madame Teresa said that we should pleasure you both before you joined in the bed. This way, having climaxed already, you would be able to enjoy each other more and longer." She said before taking my cock back into her expertly sucking mouth. Juliet pulled Lisa away from her soaked pussy.

"Is this true Lisa?" She asked. Lisa smiled.

"Yes Mistress. She said if we satisfied you both quickly, then you could satisfy each other without the urgent need to orgasm." She said before stuffing her face back into Juliet's pussy. I looked at Juliet who returned my gaze, love and lust filling her eyes.

"Then let's retire to the bed while you two pleasure us." I said. I pulled Mandy off my cock briefly so that I could lie back on the bed, the pillows holding my head up so I could watch as she sucked me off. Juliet did the same, lying next to me, holding my hand as we watched our personal servants service us.

Juliet slid closer to me, laying her head on my shoulder a short time before tilting her head back to kiss me. I half turned on my side to kiss her and touch her body. Our lips locked onto each others with out tongues dancing in and out of each others mouths as our hands touched and caressed each others bodies.

Lisa was doing a good job bringing Juliet off as she started to moan into my mouth, indicating that her orgasm was approaching. Mine was still a ways off as I held Juliet, feeling her body stiffen, her head tilt back on the bed, lifting her body up and pushing her fantastic breasts out into the air.

I placed my hand over her right tit while my lips covered her left. I pinched her nipples, extending her orgasm by sending more electrical sex pulses through her body. She moaned out, calling my name instead of Lisa's who was giving her the main part of the orgasm. As her body slowly slumped to the bed and Lisa lifted off of her, I went to move in but she stopped me.

"No my love. I serve you. Let me pleasure you as a Queen should pleasure her King." She said as she pushed me onto my back. Gently, she pulled Mandy off of my cock and Mandy slid out of the way, allowing Juliet to slide her body down between my legs and position her mouth over the head of my cock.

"This is what Lisa and Amanda are here for darling. Let them do that and join me up here." I said, trying to pull her up to me.

"No. I am your slave just as much as I am your Queen. I want to service you. I want to show you how much I love you by taking you into my mouth, by loving you this way. Let me show you my love." She said. I leaned up and pulled her face to mine. I held her gently as I kissed her, sliding my tongue between her lips. She kissed me back, sucking the air in through her nose as her excitement grew at the thought of sucking me, servicing me. "Now, lay back and let me love you." She said as she pushed me back onto the bed.

I lay there watching as Juliet took my cock inside her mouth, engulfing at least half of it before she closed her lips around it. Lisa slid up to me on one side while Mandy slid up the other. Together, they kissed and licked my nipples and kissed my lips as Juliet sucked me off.

Juliet was starting to get into it, forcing more and more of my cock to the back of her mouth and into her throat. She was moaning around my cock each time she pushed it into her throat.

"Fuck that feels so good!" I said as I looked down and saw Juliet looking up at me with my whole cock inside her mouth and in her throat. I could see the love she had for me and wondered for a moment if it was true love or if it was from the ceremony and its forced servitude to me. At this point I really didn't care, her mouth on my cock was enough for me.

She knew I was going to come soon. She felt my balls start to rise closer to my body and my shaft starting to expand so she slowly pulled her mouth off my cock and held the shaft in her hand.

"I have come already my love. I want you to cum inside me. You're close, I can feel it. I want you to bury your big hard cock deep inside me and shoot your hot Master cum in me. Make me feel your love shoot from you Grace's cock!" She said as she slid her body up over mine, placing her pussy just over my thick ready meat.

Lisa slid down as did Mandy. Lisa spread Juliet's lips while Mandy held my cock still so Juliet could sit down, pushing my cock deep inside her. My thick shaft spread her lips wide, forcing another orgasm to start immediately. The lower she got, the more her orgasm built until she was all the way down. Her orgasm exploded, coating my cock with her pussy lube while her internal muscles gripped me. I pushed up into her and withdrew, starting a rhythm that would keep her orgasm going until I exploded inside her.

It didn't take long as my balls rose from the heat of Mandy's hand to my body and my cock expand, filling her so completely she couldn't slide down on it anymore.

Our orgasms collided against each other. With her tits in my hands, she fell on top of me and planted her lips on mine. I shot my cum deep within her like she asked as her own orgasm coated my cock, slipping through some crack in our joining to leak out onto my balls and down onto my asshole.

We fell still, panting in each others mouths as we kissed and held each other. My cock wouldn't go down, it was firmly lodged deep within Juliet's pussy. Slowly, I started to thrust in and out of her, her juices and my cum providing the perfect lube for my thrusts.

She started to moan out her excitement, her pleasure rising again. Slowly, her hips started to slam back against mine, driving me deep within her, the head of my cock poking into her cervix.

"So good! So fucking good! I love you Thomas! I love you so much!" She said as she lifted herself up, planting her hands on my chest to hold herself up until I grabbed her tits, holding her so she could run her hands all over her body and mine.

Slowly, she lowered and raised her body up and down on my cock, driving it deep within her clasping pussy. Moaning on the lift and grunting on the drop. She was fucking herself into a frenzy. Lisa had slid up next to Juliet and was running her hands up and down her back, massaging her muscles and stroking her gently. Mandy had joined me, laying next to me and giving me access to her body. Though my hands were full, my lips were available. Mandy pushed her tits into my face, giving me something to suck on while I fondled Juliet's tits, pinching and pulling her nipples taut.

Though Juliet was sliding up and down my pole easily, her pussy was holding me hostage. She would loosen her muscles on the drop and squeeze on the lift, jerking me off of sorts as she fucked herself. Her orgasm was rising again. Lisa's hands were working on Juliet's ass, squeezing the cheeks, pulling them apart to

expose her tight little starfish.

As Juliet's moaning increased, so did Lisa's ass play. Slowly, she would insert her finger into Juliet's ass every time, Juliet sat down on my cock, and then pull it out when she lifted off, giving Juliet a double fucking.

Lisa slid around more to the side, snuggling up to Juliet, rubbing her breasts on Juliet's arm. Juliet looked at Lisa, lust filling her eyes and Lisa leaned forward, planting her lips on Juliet's. They French kissed while my hands were replaced by Lisa's, giving me the availability to run my hands over Mandy's body, dipping my fingers into her sex and her tight asshole. Soon, Mandy was moaning into my mouth and Lisa was moaning into Juliet's mouth as Juliet found Lisa's pussy and clit and was strumming her fingers over the engorged button.

Juliet's body started to shake as her orgasm reached its peak and crashed, forcing her body to stiffen. She dropped down, plunging my cock deep within her cumming pussy and cried out through her orgasm.

"FUCK! YES!" She said over and over until it subsided and she collapsed on my chest. I had yet to cum so I kept sliding my pole inside her until she begged me to stop. "No more! I can't take anymore!" She said, all her senses reeling from the massive climax she endured. Mandy had moved, allowing me to stroke and love on Juliet, my hands caressing her flesh, whispering in her ear.

"I love you. I will forever love you and be here for you Juliet, my Queen." I said as I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her chin. Juliet moaned and cooed as I kissed her gently.

"My love, you have yet to orgasm, take Mandy, fuck her until your ready. I want to taste you're seed." She said as she lifted her eyes to mine. I smiled and kissed her as she gently slid her spent body off of mine. Lisa slid up to her Mistress and held her, stroking her gently, loving her as a dedicated Lady in Waiting should her Queen.

As Mandy mounted me, Lisa slid her body down Juliet's, kissing her way down to her Queen's pulsing and throbbing frothy pussy. She kissed it gently, licking up the lather that Juliet's orgasms produced.

Mandy dropped her pussy down onto my cock hard, forcing me deep inside her and into her cervix, triggering her already ready orgasm to crash. She shuddered for a few minutes before starting to fuck up and down on my thick throbbing cock.

Juliet had pulled Lisa up from licking her pussy and was holding her, hugging. Their hands ran over each others bodies, not for sexual stimulation as much as it was just to feel each other, loving, intimacy. I glanced over at the two occasionally as they kissed and flirted without words, it was a beautiful sight.

I grabbed Mandy's tits and squeezed them hard. She liked it rough. I pinched and pulled her nipples until her face showed her pain then I let them go to a satisfied grunt of pleasure from her throat. She looked down at me, her eyes on fire with lust and passion. I slapped at her tits, shaking them violently. She smiled and mewed at me.

"Oh fuck yeah!" She said as I slapped one then the other, alternating my slaps until both white tits were pink and hot. She leaned her head forward and I grabbed her hair, pulling her down to me. I held her inches away from my face as I stared into her eyes, my focus burning through her retinas.

With my left hand on the back of her neck and my right on her left tit, I squeezed her tit and pulled her to me. She resisted by pushing off my chest with her own hands, creating the perfect resistance for me to slam up into her quickly with my hips.

"Oohhh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Mandy moaned out through clenched teeth as I pounded into her. Juliet and Lisa rolled over and was watching the show as I fucked up into Mandy, pounding her body so hard, every inch of her skin vibrated and shook from the sheer force of my pounding.

"Fuck her baby, fuck her good and hard!" Juliet said as she covered my mouth with hers, driving her tongue deep to dance with mine.

With Juliet kissing me madly and Mandy fucking herself up and down on my pole, I was in heaven. I couldn't ask for anything more, but I knew I would. I was in a position to engage in and experience every depraved thing I could. Fill me heart with lust and greed and love and compassion all at the same time.

I looked into Juliet's eyes as she broke from the kiss and saw all I needed to see. Love, adoration, need, lust, submission. Everything I needed, all in one woman. I had all that in other women, but in her, I saw it all. I grabbed Mandy's hips and slammed my pole up into her hard, crashing my hips into hers, forcing her to reach another orgasm as mine built.

Mandy started to cry out, her words a mixture of passion, love and lust. I couldn't take my eyes off of Juliet. Hers were so captivating, I just looked into her eyes and got lost. My orgasm built and built even as Mandy's subsided. She still rode me until time was almost out.

Mandy lifted off me and started jacking me off. Juliet took this cue and placed her mouth over the head of my cock. With Mandy's help, I came, flooding Juliet's mouth with my hot white thick seed. She gulped it down greedily as shot after shot filled her oral cavity. Not one drop escaped her. When I was done, she sucked me as far into her mouth as she could and held me there, sucking, trying to pull more of my cum from my balls. Even as my cock started to fall, she still held it in her mouth with her head resting on my abdomen and her body laying down against my leg, hers wrapped over mine, she lay there, licking and sucking, fondling my balls.

Mandy slid up next to me on the opposite side and lay there, panting and rubbing her body from head to toe. Lisa slid up too, her cunt rubbing into Juliet's back as she ran her hands over my stomach and chest. I was being adored and loved, and I wanted nothing more at that moment. Three beautiful women in my bed, all for me, loving me, worshiping me. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep and restful, peaceful sleep.