Telepath King Ch. 09

Story Info
Starting his Reign
10.4k words
4.69
45.4k
17

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know the drill. I'll keep writing them if you keep reading them! Enjoy!

Chapter Nine - Getting Things Started

In the morning I awoke to an empty bed. Just me. There was no clock in the room so I wasn't sure of the time, but according to the sun, it was almost noon. Slowly, I shook the cobwebs out of my eyes and head and walked naked to the bathroom. Mandy was in there cleaning it up, even polishing the silver water spouts on the sink. I smiled to her as I walked past and stood in front of the toilet.

Mandy came over and stood next to me. She grabbed my cock and aimed it towards the bowl of clear water. I looked at her and smiled as my bladder released the hot golden fluid it held all night. When I was done, Mandy dropped to her knees and licked my cock clean of any trace that I just peed. When she rose, she looked me in the eyes.

"Good Morning Master." She said cheerfully. I smiled and pulled her to me, feeling her body up next to mine. She still had my cock in her hand, stroking it slowly, making it hard.

"Good morning Mandy. Where is everyone?" I asked as I let my hands slide down her back to cup her ass.

"They are all downstairs. Madame Teresa is explaining to Mistress Juliet what her duties are." Mandy said as she squeezed my cock.

"This should be a short discussion." I mused aloud.

"What do you mean?" Mandy asked.

"Well, from what Teresa told me, her sole duty, sole responsibility and purpose is making sure I am happy. That's it. That and like me, living a life of luxury and decadence." I said as I looked down at her.

"Oh. So, then what am I needed for?" She asked. I looked down and watched as her hand slid slowly up and down my engorged prick.

"Well, for just this." I said as I flexed my cock muscle. She giggled.

"So, this is all I'm used for then? Nothing else?" She asked as she squeezed my prick and looked up into my eyes.

"No. But, when you're Mistress isn't around and I want or need something, I go to you. I will always go to you." I said. I bent down and placed my lips over hers, sliding my tongue deep to play with hers. We kissed for a moment until I felt a pair of lips sliding over the head of my cock. When I pulled away from Mandy, I opened my eyes and saw Juliet leaning against the door to the bathroom and Lisa on her knees sucking me off.

"Good morning darling! Did you sleep well?" Juliet asked with a smile.

"Yes my Queen, I did. And when did you get up may I ask?" I said, returning her smile.

"Oh, I was up quite early to Lisa licking me to a fabulous orgasm." She said as she turned her attention to Lisa's ministrations of my cock.

"Nice. I just got up myself. Mandy and I were just talking about you. How did you're talk go with Madame Teresa?" I asked as I grabbed Lisa's head and forced more of my cock down into her throat.

"It was, how can I put this, eye opening?" She said unsure of the right wording.

"How so?" I asked. She came into the room and stood next to me, pushing my hand off Lisa's head so she could control her slave.

"Well, she explained that not much was known about my role except that I serve you first and foremost. That nothing else mattered except that." She said as she looked up into my eyes. "And I am willing to do anything to make sure that you are happy and content and satisfied." She said as she pushed Lisa down on my cock hard, gagging her with my cock.

"I know you will darling. But, lets not kill our valets with my cock okay?" I said with a smile. She smiled and pulled Lisa off with a lock of her hair wrapped in Juliet's hand.

"Yes Master Love." She said. Lisa looked up at me, her eyes filled with tears and her throat red from lack of oxygen.

"Thank you Master!" Lisa said as she sucked in precious oxygen, refilling her lungs to capacity. She breathed hard, trying to calm herself down and relax, until then, I looked at Mandy, who had started the whole thing.

"Mandy love, would you be so kind?" I asked. She smiled and got on her knees.

"Yes Master, anything!" She said and took my cock into her mouth, between her soft wet lips and over her smooth velvety tongue to the back of her throat, down into the tightness of it's constriction.

"Fuck, that's fantastic!" I said. Lisa looked up at me like a hurt dog. I smiled. "When you're ready, you can join her." I said as I looked from Lisa to Juliet.

"So Darling, today's agenda?" Juliet asked as she ran her fingernails down my chest, flicking my nipples. Little shivers ran through my body as the electric sex impulses found it's mark, causing my cock to lurch inside Mandy's mouth.

"Cumming. Right now, that's all I want to do. Afterwards, we can talk about the day." I said.

Juliet tilted her head back and licked her lips, pulling me down to kiss her while Mandy and Lisa sucked, licked and fondled me towards orgasm. Juliet pulled away and looked at me, without opening her mouth, she spoke to me.

"Cum Master. Blast their pretty faces with your superior seed!" She said, looking me directly in the eyes the whole time. I was ready instantly, just like that.

I pulled my cock out and pushed their faces together. Two strokes later, I was sending hot white jizz up my shaft and out the head to cover their faces. My orgasm seemed to last an eternity. When I finally stopped shaking, I opened my eyes and looked down. Lisa and Mandy were covered with jizz. Not a normal load, a huge load. A load of cum big enough to fill a measuring cup. I was astonished to see so much cum, but not as surprised as they were.

With a girlish giddy glee, they both lapped at the cum on the others face, cleaning each other with long licks up and down and all around their faces. I looked at Juliet and smiled.

"Come on Master Love, lets get you in the shower and clean." She said as she pulled me towards the large shower. Lisa and Mandy started to rise to join us, but Juliet stopped them. "No Slaves, I've got this." She said. I smiled at the two women who just went back to licking each others faces, which turned into licking elsewhere and an eventually writhing on the floor in a Sapphic orgasmic bliss.

In the shower, Juliet was very attentive, washing me thoroughly and giving me loving attention. Gently and lovingly, we made out as the water cascaded down our bodies. When I was clean, I started to bath Juliet.

"No Master. I've been bathed today. Lisa is very attentive. We were up early and she's taken very good care of me." She said as she took the sponge from my hands. "Come, lets get you dried off and dressed." She said as she turned the water off and grabbed a large fluffy towel.

Lisa and Mandy had finished before Juliet and I got out of the shower and were inside the bedroom waiting on us to enter. Mandy had my clothes ready as did Lisa for Juliet. I was wearing no underclothes and a pair of Khaki pants and a nice light colored short sleeve button up shirt. I looked like I belonged in the tropics. Only thing I needed was a cigar. But, it was comfortable and light. She wanted to slip on a pair of shoes that would have made the outfit complete, but I didn't like them.

"Baby, can we just get a pair of, I don't know, house slippers or something? I don't want to wear anything constrictive. You've already got me dressed loosely, how about a pair of shoes that are loose, easy to slip on and comfortable?" I asked her. She smiled up at me.

"I will get you what you need today Master." She said and slipped on a pair of house shoes that didn't match my outfit, but were real comfortable. With Juliet's hand in mine and our girls following us, we went downstairs for something to eat. I barely had stepped into the kitchen when Andie was pushing me out and to the table.

"No Master! You don't go into the kitchen! I will bring you anything you ask for." She said as she bowed her head at the same time.

"Okay Andie! Okay! Just bring me some orange juice for right now." I said with a smirk and sat at the table.

"Master? Just orange juice? You should eat like a King. An omelet maybe? With toast and bacon?" She asked. I smiled, it sounded good.

"Fine. An omelet then. With ham and cheese please?" I asked still smiling at her.

"My Lady? Anything for you?" Andie asked Juliet.

"Just coffee and toast please." She said. Andie backed away and disappeared into the kitchen, preparing our breakfast. Lisa and Mandy excused themselves and went into the kitchen with our permission leaving Juliet and I to talk.

"So, my King? What do we do today?" Juliet asked. Just then Khan came in with a big smile.

"Hiya Boss!" He said as he sat down next to me.

"Good morning Khan! You sound chipper this morning." I said with a smile as I placed my hand on his shoulder, a sign of trust.

"Yes Boss. Teddy sister, she returned to him." He said. I smiled.

"That's great Khan! Is she okay? Does she need anything?" I asked. He looked at the table.

"She not good. Not good in head. He don't what to do." He said. His look was jubilant but somber.

"Khan, tomorrow, bring her over. Let me talk to her. We'll see if we cant break her out of her funk okay?" I said with a smile.

"Yes Boss!" He said with a smile and retreated into the kitchen.

"So, who was that?" Juliet asked.

"Well, think of Khan as a personal body guard slash driver slash finder of things that cant be found. He's my all around guy." I said with a smile. I didn't want to disclose too much, but she would find out eventually.

"Are there more like him?" She asked, her eye browsed raised.

"Yes. Teddy. Big Teddy. He's like Khan, only he deals with things of a more illegal nature. Khan and Teddy are like brothers." I said. Juliet looked at me hard.

"Are you into illegal things?" She asked.

"To a degree. You see, all the women that you were with, well they would have been sold into slavery. Sexual bondage to a person that would eventually kill them. I saved them, but in order to do that, I have to go to the illegal side of things. Something which I'm comfortable doing." I said. Juliet looked at me, not sure how to take this new information.

"And will you do this often?" She asked. Trying to see where I was, if I was more a criminal mind.

"I suppose. Depends on what I'm after. Teresa keeps after me to fill my house with slaves. So, my thought was basically to fill it with those that don't exist per se." I said.

"So, you will keep taking women?" She asked.

"No. I don't take them. Others do. I just prevent the sale of them. And if I find a few that I'm particularly interested in, I'll keep them. The rest, I'll send back to their families if they can be found or I'll find them jobs within the organization I intend to create." I said. Amanda and Lisa were bringing out our food and drinks and silently listening to our conversation.

"And what other illegal activities are you into?" Juliet asked. Lisa and Amanda stood by, waiting to be called on.

"I wouldn't say I'm really into anything yet, but there are things that I'm interested in that mat be of an illegal nature. I'm in the perfect position, I can't be traced." I said with a smile.

"So that makes it right?" She asked.

"What is right? What is wrong? Why am I the way I am? Who am I? So many questions even I can't answer. I suppose it's more a matter of why not? I can, so why not?" I said in return.

"I don't know. I just would have thought that a man in your position would try to lead by example. Doing good things, showing kindness and mercy." Juliet said. She was a true romantic.

"Am I not? Did I not save you as well? Was that not showing mercy? I'm not asking for reward for the things that I do. I've been given the opportunity to do anything I desire. And I will. Anything that I want to do, I'll do. Anything that I want to possess, I will have. No matter how dark my desire, I can live my fantasies to the fullest. And I will." I said as I started eating. Juliet didn't say much after that. She was thinking about the things that I had said.

I was right on every account. I could literally do anything that I want and get away with it. And, I imagined that over the next year, I was gonna do some pretty sketchy stuff. I was feeling good about my new powers and I really wanted to get into some mischief. Time would tell about what kind of things I would think up. Of course most of it would involve sex with some seriously hot women, celebrities, famous people, college chicks....maybe even high school chicks, but I doubted it. I wanted to at least stay legal. Eighteen and up.

Breakfast went kinda like a canoe going down a mild rapid. A little bumpy, but still enjoyable. Juliet talked a little, listening mostly. I talked of the things that I wanted to do, creating companies to help Telepaths deal with their powers and use them for the greater good of not only other telepaths but for people in general.

Her interest piques when I mentioned anything to do with children, making me think that she wanted some of her own. I wasn't sure how I felt about it and I knew that if that was to be an option, I'd have to consult with Teresa on the possibilities or ramifications.

I also needed to get with the council on where they were with research into possible other Mishanna's in the far east. I was interested to see if there really were others, if there were any now other than me. That would be interesting. Two Mishanna's alive at the same time. Which would be superior? Would there be two "Kingdom's"? A lot was unknown about the whole thing, I felt it was my duty to at least delegate to someone to find out what the deal was. I needed to know what the history was about the Telepaths and their "God".

Big Teddy showed up just after breakfast with a package from Nathan. He came in and said hello to everyone and then went into the kitchen with Khan.

"What's that?" Juliet asked.

"Some things that I asked a business acquaintance to get for me." I replied.

"Is it from the man that held me?" She asked.

"Yes. He works for me now." I said.

"You? He works for you? He should be shot for what he does!" She said, offended that I even mentioned him in her presence.

"That's why he works for me. I'm trying to curb what he does. Not just here with him, but all around the globe." I said as I sat back in my chair and looked at her.

"I don't ever want him here. If he ever shows up here, I'll kill him." Juliet said as she looked me in the eye.

"Don't worry. That's why Teddy comes here. He reports to Teddy and Teddy reports to me." I said, reassuring her. She looked at me and then at Teddy. She recognized him, he was very gentle to her and she had appreciated it at the time.

"I like him. He's a good guy. Both him and Khan, they are good guys." She said as she looked at the table.

"Juliet, if it bothers you that they are here, I can meet them away from the house." I said to her. She looked up at me and I could see the memories flooding back to her.

"No. They are fine. Its that spineless bastard that took me and held me. He's the one I'm angry with." She said, her tears flowing in single drops.

"You know I have the ability to make you forget that, wipe it clean from your mind right?" I asked her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes I know. But I don't want you to do that. Even though it was a bad experience for me, it will help me. It will make me stronger." She said as her attitude changed and she perked up with determination.

"I understand. So, why don't I get you with my financials and see what you can come up with for women and kids. You know, like a shelter for battered women or something. Somewhere that they can go to where they will feel safe." I said. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I would love that! Could you do that?" She asked.

"I'm sure we can figure something out." I said. She smiled. "Let me go talk to Teresa about it now, while it's still fresh in my head and I'll have her get with you later to discuss some things about it." I said as I stood. I went to her and kissed her gently on the lips, offering her a genuine smile as I pulled away.

"Thank You my King." She said as she placed her hands on the side of my face and looked me in the eye.

"Anything I can do for you, all you have to do is ask." I said with a loving smile.

Teresa got up and with Lisa in tow, left the room and off to see to the other women that she came in with. I sat back down for a few minutes and then decided to go to my office and figure out what I wanted to do with it.

Once in the room, I saw that Teresa already had started with it. There was a huge oak desk sitting in the right spot with computers off on the side on an extension to the desk. A tech guy was wiring it all up.

"How we doing?" I asked him. He stood up startled and I saw it wasn't a guy, it was a very attractive slim brunette with her hair in a pony tail doing all the work.

"We're just about done Sir." She said with a smile. I stood back and watched her work, admiring her ass in the plain work pants as she moved this way and that, bending occasionally to give me an impromptu unintentional show. Teresa came in and was watching me watch her before she made her presence known.

"Master Thomas, I took the liberty of getting you're office started. I knew you would be using it soon." She said as she came to my side. She saw that my eyes were focused on the Tech's ass as she bent over the desk to attach some wires to an external hard drive.

"Thank you Teresa. You're foresight is very welcomed." I said as I changed my attention to her.

"Thank you Master Thomas." She said, smiling with pride. She spoke to me now telepathically. "She's attractive isn't she?" I turned to her and smiled.

"Yes she is." I said.

"I can arrange for you to have her if you wish?" She asked, subtly.

"No. I had someone else in mind for right now. We can keep her occupied here for the next few days doing all the wiring though can't we?" I asked. Teresa looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, I think we can manage that." She said. I placed my arm around her and pulled her close, feeling her body slide up next to mine gave me a slight sexual charge and I slid my hand down her back and grabbed her ass. "Oh how I love it when you touch me!" She said as she wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Don't worry darling, I'll be touching you a lot!" I said with a smile. The Tech moved this way and that, giving us both a nice show until she was done. Teresa spoke normal now.

"So, Mistress Juliet came to me about some business. What did you have in mind." She asked.

"I want to keep her busy, give her something to do. So I thought that since she likes kids and I think she wants to have a couple and the circumstances of how we came to meet, there might be something that we can do for her, a project if you will." I said as I slid my hand up her side and cupped her tit from beneath her arm. She melted even tighter in to my side to give me more access.

"Exactly what did you have in mind?" She asked, trying to keep her composure the best that she could.

"Well, I was thinking of a battered women's shelter. Somewhere were women can go when they are in a tough spot. Somewhere that has not only the facilities to take care of a woman, but also take care of her kids as well. Someone that will be an advocate for them would be on site twenty-four hours a day, counselors, nurses, educators even a lawyer or two." I said, the ideas and plans forming as I spoke them.

"A fine Idea Master. I will talk with a few people and have an plan of action for you by the end of the day." Teresa said as she hugged me tighter, begging for me to touch her more.

"That would be fine Teresa." I said as my fingers wrapped around her tit, pinching her nipple through her bra and blouse. The tech started to stand up and Teresa went to move as I held her still, my hand completely over her tit and squeezing. The tech looked up and saw but looked away quickly.