Telepath King Ch. 10

Story Info
Tom meets another Telepath - a kindred spirit.
9.9k words
4.64
42.7k
15

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Total work of Fiction, everyone's 18 or older.

Chapter Ten - A Kindred Spirit

Juliet had Lisa and Mandy with her and they were still checking on the women that I brought to the house, caring for them. Their actions were sincere and honest and the women reciprocated in kind, feeling safe. The more I looked into the girls minds, the more I saw helplessness. They knew they were safe, but they didn't know where they were gonna go from here. I felt bad for them. I looked at Sofia and spoke gently to her.

"Sofia darling?" I said, getting her attention. She looked up at me instantly, shocked at my soft and gentle tone.

"Yes Master?" She said, love in her voice.

"The girls. We need to find out what they want. Find out if they want to go home, go back to their lives. Be gentle with them, be honest and sincere. They've been through a lot. I want to know what they want." I said. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes Master. I'll get dressed and do that now." She said.

"Get a shower first. They'll smell the sex on you." Teresa said. I thought about it for a minute and actually wanted them to smell it.

"No. just get dressed. If they smell it, they smell it. I want you to go through the day feeling like you just got royally fucked. It might throw them off their game, make them speak honestly. Fix you're hair and you're makeup and look professional. I need this done soon. Juliet is with them. Her heart is good and kind and she feels for them, I want to know what they want." I said as I lifted her up gently. She stood before me with love and understanding in her eyes.

"Yes Master. I'll get back to you by the end of the day." She said as she went for her clothes. Teresa looked up at me.

"Master, what shall I do?" She asked.

"Just lay there. I'm enjoying the view of you're body." I said with a smile.

Teresa laid there as I asked, stretching back and tightening her muscles like a cat would. She really was a beautiful woman, a little older, but still beautiful and sexy. As I admired her, I slipped into her head and peeked around, unnoticed.

She had a hard life growing up. She was made fun of as a child for having her gifts. When she learned to use them, the tables turned and she became the most popular girl in her school and in college. Easy to do when you can read peoples minds and plant thoughts in them. Boys clamored for her affection and girls wanted to be like her, be around her.

She soon found during college that boys only wanted one thing and the girls, they were different. She would use the boys just to get laid, as they would have done her, but with the girls, it was different. They actually felt affection for one another.

I looked through her memories until I came across Andie. And just as Andie described, Teresa talked her off the roof and then into her bed, which was omitted from the story. Teresa also planted the lesbian thoughts into Andie's head, knowing men only wanted one thing. I looked at her.

"Teresa, what do men want?" I asked her. She looked up at me with a questioned look.

"Sex." She said simply. One word, described the whole male species.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She smiled.

"You've been peeking into my mind haven't you?" She asked as she curled herself up onto her knees and crawled to me.

"Yes. I couldn't help it." I said as she reached me and lifted her upper body up with the help of my knees.

"Don't apologize Master, I would expect you to. How else would you know everything?" She asked as she slid in between my legs and grabbed my cock, stroking it lazily.

"Well, I like to give someone the opportunity to tell me things. But I've been so busy lately, I haven't had the time to actually sit and talk to anyone." I said as I reached out for her tits, molding my hands around their shape. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Master, understand please that the way I feel about men, doesn't include you." She said. She pulled on my cock, making it hard and then let it go to fall and rest between her tits.

"I know Darling. I just wanted to know why you felt that way about men. I wont deny it's the one thing we think about most, but not all men think about just that." I said as I let her wrap her tits around my cock for some good old fashioned titty fucking.

"I know Master. It was just easier to put men, all men into that category. I like women because they are softer, more sensible, more caring and loving." She said as she let a big glob of spit slide out from between her lips to the head of my cock. Her oral lube worked magic on my cock, helping it to slide effortlessly between her big tits.

"Do you think you will ever change your mind about men?" I asked her. It was nice to have a regular conversation with her, especially with her titty fucking my dick.

"I doubt it. It's just easier to leave them in that category. If I need hot cock, I just pick the one I want, make them come after me and then let them fuck me silly. It's so much easier that way. No relationship hang-ups, nothing like that. It's just easier." She said with a smile as she felt my cock flinching between her tits. "Already?" She asked.

"Nope, just making sure you were still awake!" I said as I hunched my hips forward, driving my cock deeper between her cleavage. She giggled and lowered her chin and opened her mouth, catching the head of my cock between her lips.

"You know, I really did learn to love sucking cock, I just couldn't get passed the jerks they were attached to." She said as she sucked me in, letting go of her tits so she could stroke my cock with her hands. "You have such a beautiful cock too!" She said as she sucked in five inches.

"Yes, he does!" Juliet said as she came in the door, closing and locking it behind her.

"Hello my love!" I said as Juliet came up to me and kissed me on the lips.

"You've been dining out I taste!" She mused.

"Yes. Sofia was kind enough to satisfy a hunger I was dealing with." I said in return.

"By the way she smells and looks, you must have been real hungry!" She said with a smile.

"Just a little bit." I said with a wink. All this time, Teresa continued to suck my cock despite the normal conversation between Juliet and I.

"Well Darling, I know you're enjoying this, but I need to steal Teresa from you for a while. I have some things that I'd like to talk to her about." Juliet said. I put on a big show about needing her to finish me off, but Juliet threw a wrench in that. "I'll send in the Russian. She's been talking about you, how sexy and powerful you are. I'll send her in to finish you off." She said as she kissed me and walked towards the door.

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!" I said to her. She turned and smiled.

"You really are and ass man aren't you?" She asked as she bent over slightly, showing me the delicious curves of her own ass.

"Keep doing that and you wont make it out of this room without me having your ass!" I said with a big grin.

"Don't tease me baby!" She said and walked back over to where Teresa was kneeling on the floor. Juliet turned, her ass facing me and she peeled down her black tight stretch pants and pulled up her long shirt to show me her naked ass. I grabbed Teresa by the hair and shoved her face into Juliet's ass. No words needed to be spoken as she got right to licking her tight little asshole. I started pulling off her top as she bent over farther to push her pants down her long slender fit legs which gave Teresa better penetration of her tongue into Juliet's hole.

"That's enough Teresa. I was ready this morning in the shower." Juliet said as she bent over the desk. Teresa stood next to her Mistress and pulled her ass cheeks apart so I could aim my cock into her tightest of holes.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked before sliding my cock inside her.

"Yes my love, take me, take my ass!" She said. I needed no further encouragement.

With one deft push, I was balls deep into Juliet's tight clutching ass. She seemed to have lost her voice momentarily as my thrust pushed all the air out of her body. When I pulled out, she started breathing again.

"God that's so big!" She said as I slid it back in. She was indeed ready for me as her ass had already secreted it's special lube, helping me to slid in and out effortlessly.

I grunted as I slammed back in each time, showing her my excitement as I gripped her hips and pulled her back, meeting my forceful thrusts. With one hand now on Juliet's hip and the other mauling Teresa's tits, I was nearing my orgasm. Juliet's voice in my head brought me completely to it.

"Cum inside me Master. My King, my Love, cum inside me!" She begged. Three hard pounding thrusts later, I was cumming inside her ass. "Oh! I feel it! Cum baby! CUM!" She said as her own orgasm crashed, making her body vibrate in Teresa's hands.

When I pulled out, Teresa attacked my cock, cleaning it of the cum and ass grease mixture. When I was clean, she placed her lips on Juliet's asshole and began sucking the cum out of her. When she was done, Juliet's ass was clean and Teresa's face was covered in cum.

Juliet was pulling her clothes back on when she turned and looked at me.

"Will that satisfy you for a while Master?" She said as she slid up to me, placing her crotch on my thigh.

"For now." I said as I grabbed her ass and pulled her in tight, bending down to place my lips over hers. Teresa was putting on her clothes, sans undergarments while we kissed.

"Well, find something constructive to do. Teresa and Sofia will be with me all day. Lisa and Mandy are already on something so, take Khan and Teddy and go do something." Juliet said with a smile as she kissed me deeply. "We'll have a fabulous dinner tonight." She said with a smile as she walked to the door. She left before I could say anything, leaving Teresa and I alone again.

"You look beautiful with cum all over your face!" I said, teasing her.

"Thank you Master! I can only hope to have it repeated over and over!" She said as she buttoned her blouse up. I pulled her to me, grabbing her tits in my hands and gripping them tightly. Teresa winced in pain.

"I'm sorry to hurt you, I just can't help it. I love having a nice set of tits in my hands, it just feels so fucking good!" I said with a smile.

"That's okay Master. I don't mind. I kinda like a little pain with my pleasure." She said as she wrapped her hands around my waist.

"I know how our relationship is supposed to be, but I just can't help being more personal with all of you. It still blows my mind that I can put my hands on any one of you at any time and you let me." I said as I groped her tits through the shirt. Teresa unbuttoned it for me, allowing me to feel her soft skin and hard pointy nipples.

"Master, we are all here to serve you. You and Queen Juliet. You are the Master, you can do anything you want." She said as she looked up into my eyes.

"Then why do I feel guilty sometimes? Why does it bother me to just take what I want?" I asked.

"Because, that's the normal human in you. You're not normal, you're more advanced than the rest of us. It's the natural order of things. The strongest is on top of the pyramid, everyone else, below them. You are on top of the pyramid and we, we are just grateful to be around you. To have you touch us, speak to us in such a personal way, it's an honor for us." She said, still looking me in the eyes.

"I know. Maybe I'll grow out of it, but sometimes I feel that if I do, I'll be cold and calloused and I don't want that. I like being personal, I like having that interaction. And knowing that you are here for me, no matter what my needs are, it just makes me feel wanted, loved." I said. I hadn't felt that in some time and it felt good, like a drug and I couldn't get enough of it.

"I wouldn't worry about that Master, you have a heart of gold. Anyone who comes in contact with you can see that. Granted, you have a sexual libido unlike any I've ever seen, how many times today? Three, four? It doesn't matter, it could be ten by the end of the day. It's who you are that draws people to you, not just you're power. Yes, there will be those that want to be around just because of that, but you'll see that. People are in awe of you, I am in awe of you. I've been a Telepath my whole life, and I always knew there was someone with immense power. I knew it wasn't me, but there would be someone and I wanted to be around that person. Not until I met Jeffery did I know of the Mishanna. And now that I do, and you're here, I feel that anything that happens after this, it's just icing on the cake I get to eat." She said. We were still standing and I still had her tits in my hands when there was a knock at the door. We separated so she could straighten her clothes and I sat at my desk.

"Come in." I said. Khan entered with Teddy.

"Hey Boss! What you want do today?" He asked. I read his mind, Juliet sent him to me.

"Khan my friend, I have a few ideas. Let me put something on a little less noticeable and we'll head into town." I said. Khan and Teddy smiled. They loved being in the city, the people, the heart beat of the city excited them.

"Sure thing Boss. The Hummer is outside. We go wait by it." He said with a smile and both hurried out the door.

"Hummer?" I asked. Teresa smiled at me as she did her last button.

"I took the liberty of getting you something to ride in style in. It seemed like you." She said. I smiled and stripped of my clothes. She looked me up and down and started to undo her top.

"No. You're Mistress is waiting for you. We'll have plenty of time to do this and more later." I said as I went to her and pulled her to me, sliding my hands down over her supple ass. "Damn you do feel so good!" I said as I bent down and kissed her.

"Thank you Master. I try to stay fit." She said as she kissed back.

"Well, what ever you're doing, make sure everyone does it. Except Sofia and Mandy. I like them just the way they are. I'd be afraid they'd really start working out and lose that meat on them." I said with a smile. She smiled back.

"They both work out, but it's their natural body style, they'll never lose that." She said as she ran her own hands down to my ass cheeks. "Speaking of fit!" She said as she gave them a squeeze.

"Yeah, when you've got nothing but time, you fill it with something. Working out was my time filler." I said as I flexed my ass muscles to a sultry moan from Teresa. "Now go, let me dress in peace." I said with a smile as I slapped her on the ass.

"Yes Master. Are you sure you wouldn't like for me to help you?" She asked, trailing her fingers along the length of my cock.

"Yes, I would, but Juliet is waiting for you." I said. She frowned for a moment and then smiled.

"Later then." She said as she bowed and left the room.

I went to my closet and picked out a nice Armani suit with a cream colored shirt and a bright colored "power tie". Adding a pair of socks and fine Italian leather shoes, I walked out of the room and towards the door. I almost had it open before there was a couple of whistles and cat-calls from behind me. When I turned around, my Ladies were staring at me from the kitchen.

"My, my, my! Don't you clean up well!" Juliet said as she came to me.

"Yes my love, I do!" I said as I hugged her tightly.

"Stay out of trouble. And don't bring anymore women home. Not until we can figure out what to do with the ones we have." She said as she looked up at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"Just have them naked and in my bed for tonight." I teased.

"Yeah, I bet you'd like that!" She teased back.

"I'll be home later." I said and I kissed her gently on the lips. With a smile, I was out the door and into the waiting Hummer.

We drove into town, not looking for trouble, but ideas were forming in my head.

"Khan, do you know any arms dealers?" I asked him.

"Yeah Boss. Teddy and me, we know lots!" He said with enthusiasm.

"Good, take me to a few. Lets see if we can buy some guns today." I said.

"Got it Boss!" Khan said and put the big lumbering vehicle in motion. Teddy started dialing on his cell and the next thing I knew, we were driving out to Long Island.

We drove to the end to an old abandoned warehouse. The gate was broke into a couple pieces and Khan steered the Hummer right through and to the far end of the warehouse and inside. Once inside, I was greeted with three different groups of dealers and a couple makeshift tables set up with guns laid out on them.

Khan pulled the vehicle to a stop about twenty feet from them and got out. Teddy got came to my door.

"Khan! It's been awhile! Where you been man?" A man dressed sharp said in Chinese.

"I work for someone else now. Better job, better pay!" Khan said with a smile as he shook the Asian's hand. Teddy escorted me over to the tables so I could peruse the hardware.

"What are you looking for man? I can get anything you want." A black man by the name of Willie said. I looked at his wares and then to him.

"I'm looking for Military and high tech. I don't want just any piece that any crack head can buy out of the back of a van. I want quality first, then maybe quantity. Show me what I want to see, and I'll show you what you want to see." I said with a smile. I stepped up to the first table and watched them open the cases.

Inside the cases were good weapons, MP5's, Uzi's, all for short range. I smiled and gave my thanks and went to the next table. Willie wasn't happy.

"Hey man, we gonna deal or what?" He asked. At the next table was a couple of "Gumba" looking mob types.

"He don't want you're crap nigger, he want's the good stuff!" One of them said to Willie. Willie just looked at him. I smiled.

"I'm not done looking. Don't close you're cases up just yet." I said with a smile. The mob boys opened their cases. Original Ak-47's, Original Colt M-16A2's with the M203 Grenade launcher. "Very nice gentleman." I said as I went on to the third and last table, the Chinese.

"Sir, for you, we have special weapons." I was greeted with. The Chinese opened his cases and showed me a perfect pair of Daewoo Military Rifles and a Russian Dragunov Sniper rifle. I smiled.

"Gentlemen, what you bring to the table are fine, very nice weapons. Can you produce them in bulk? I'm also looking for some Franchi Spas-12 Shotguns. To be short, I want high capacity, high caliber weapons." I said. They all looked at each other. "If you can't get me what I want, then I will deal with someone else. Teddy, make some more calls." I said. I started to go back to the Hummer.

"Wait Mister! I don't know who you are, but you don't back out of a deal." Willie said as he picked up one of the Uzi's and loaded it. I turned to him and smiled.

"Mister Willie. It is impolite to assume you can kill you're customer. Even more so to believe that you can kill me." I said. Instantly Khan and Teddy had out their pistols and had them trained on Willie.

"Look, I came here to sell. If you ain't buyin' then I don't need you." He said as he started to lift the small machine pistol. I poked into his mind and took control of his central cortex and his motor skills.

"Now Willie, I've been polite up until now. You insult me with not only your words, but your actions. I have half a mind to kill you myself as a lesson to all others that I am not a man to be crossed. But, You do however have something I want. So, in return for letting you live, you'll give me what I want." I said with a smile. He looked at me like I was crazy and tried to lift the pistol. "Teddy, Khan, put away your guns boys. He can't hurt me." I said. They did as they were told and we, along with the other prospective sellers watched as Willie, instead of turning the gun on me, turned it on himself.

"What the? What's going on?" He said in dismay.

"I told you Willie. You can't kill me. By even trying, I defy the laws of nature and force you to turn the gun on yourself. Now, it's your decision to pull the trigger or not. Give me what I want, and you will live." I said.