Telepath King Ch. 11

Story Info
One leaves, one stays.
6.7k words
4.64
38.6k
17

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short one, sorry. More to come!

Chapter Eleven - Blissful Service

Even as much as I liked the idea of using my power like that against helpless females, there was that humanity element working against me, the fact that I wouldn't like being forced to do something against my will, but then, that was when I was just a normal person, before I had the power to do just that. What was I holding on to? My own humanity? Maybe it was time to loose that as well.

Juliet returned with Cassie. I was still seated and when they entered, I directed Cassie to sit in the chair opposite me. Immediately, I searched her mind. She was taken by two thugs with masks and forced into a van on her way home from work. She worked at a local grocery store in Tennessee. She was drugged, called names, told she was worthless but they were gonna sell her anyway all because she was blond, American and young.

"Cassie, look at me." I told her. She looked up with fear in her eyes. "I wont hurt you. I just want to talk to you." I said. She seemed to calm down a bit.

"When can I go home?" She asked.

"When ever you wish to darling." I said to her in a sweet and gentle voice.

"Really? I can go home tomorrow if I want?" She asked, her eyes perking up.

"Yes, absolutely. That is my wish for you if it is your wish." I said.

"Thank you. Thank you for every thing. I know what you did you did out of kindness, but I'm afraid I'll never forget what happened to me." She said

"How long have you been missing? When did they take you?" I asked her.

"It's been two weeks I think. I was working the late shift and my car broke down. When they showed up, I thought they were gonna help me, but they didn't." She said and started to cry.

I got on my knees in front of her and let her cry. I held her hand gently and comforted her. She told me her story in very vivid detail. She was a senior in high school. She'd chose to remain a virgin because of her faith in God, it was her choice. She was afraid she was no longer a virgin since they drugged her and she couldn't have known what was going on.

"We can have the doctor take a look at you. She can tell us if you're still a virgin or not. And once that's done, we can send you home, back to your family, back to your life." I said with a smile.

"Why? Why are you doing this? Why aren't you forcing me to have sex with you?" She asked, confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I was told that that's why I was here, to have sex with you when ever you wanted it. I was told that I was gonna be in your harem. Do those even exist?" She asked, her questions were flowing like water and I tried to answer them all as best as I could. She was fragile and I could see that I'd have to do some mental work in her head, to help her get over what had happened to her.

"Cassie, you aren't here for that. The others, if they chose to stay, they can. If they want to go home, like you do, then I will make sure they get there." I said.

"But, I was told..." She said but I cut her off.

"I don't care what you were told. I'm telling you now, if you wish to go home, Tomorrow after the doctor has verified you're still a virgin, I will put you on a plane, first class and fly you home." I said. She looked up at me and smiled weakly.

"You would do that? You don't even know me." She said, surprised I would go to such great lengths.

"Cassie, when I rescued you, my intent was just as you were told. To have sex with you as many times as I wanted. I am a bad guy. I do bad things. But, I have a good heart and I don't want you to be here if you don't want to. I am glad that I could save you from a dreadful fate, but it is your decision. If you go, there will be someone who will stay. And I can do the same thing to them, that I would have done to you. But, you are free to leave, anytime you wish." I said with an apologetic smile. Juliet looked down at me and smiled. She knew in my heart, I was doing the right thing.

"I do wish to go home. I'm sorry I can't be what you want and I am ever so grateful for what you have done for me. I will remember you always." She said. I smiled.

"No, no you wont." I said and instantly, I wiped her memory clear of everything pertaining to her kidnapping and time spent here. I also sent a mental note to sleep, she fell asleep right there in the chair.

"What did you do?" Juliet asked.

"I wiped her memory clean. She wont ever remember what happened to her. The only thing she'll know is that she got hit by a car and had lost her memory for a while. She'll be found wandering the side of the road about a hundred miles from home and not knowing where she is or how she got there. She'll be fine." I said as I picked her up and took her to the bunk house and placed her in the bed.

"I'll have the doctor check her out tonight. We can get her back to where she lives in the morning and she'll be home with family by noon." Juliet said as she covered her up.

"Good. And as far as the rest, send them home if you can. If you can't, then I guess, we'll find something for them to do, whether it's sex or working in one of my businesses." I said as I left. Juliet followed me and took my hand as we walked up the steps back into the house.

"You are a good man, even if you do bad things, you are a good man." Juliet said as she squeezed my hand.

"That's the problem Juliet. I am a good man, but I have such evil tendencies. I want to do bad things, I crave it." I said as we reached the door leading into the kitchen.

"Maybe we should talk to Teresa about this. Maybe she'll have some insight to what you're feeling." She said as I held the door open for her. I smiled as she went past me, but I wasn't sure if Teresa could help. I should be able to figure this out on my own, I am the all powerful aren't I? Maybe I'm not what they think I am. I don't know, I'm tired of questions without answers.

Inside the house, dinner was finished and everything was cleaned up. Everyone had retired to the movie room to watch a comedy. All I wanted to do was sleep. I bid my good night to Juliet with a kiss and I went upstairs to the Master bedroom. I stripped down to nothing and climbed in between the sheets. My head hit the pillow, and I lay there. Too much going on in my head to really sleep, so I cleared my mind of everything, like looking at a white wall. There was nothing there, but the symbol. It was ever present in everything I saw. Always there, in the corner of my eye. I tried and tried, but I couldn't make it go away. It would fade slightly, but it stayed there, spinning and lurking in the corners of my mind.

Eventually, I did fall asleep and found some peace. I dreamt of white sandy beaches and white capped waves. Palm trees and tall grass. And everywhere I looked, the symbol was carved in stone, in wood, drawn in the sand. Everywhere. I couldn't escape it even in my dreams.

Juliet, Lisa and Mandy joined me a few hours later and nestled in beside me. Their body heat helped me sleep though the feel of their skin didn't. As usual, my cock grew and Juliet stuffed it between her legs, nestled inside her. We didn't fuck, she just put it there and left it, using her pussy muscles to clutch and release it, getting herself off.

Once she came, she drifted off to sleep and my cock still raged hard. I was gonna have to fuck if I was ever gonna get some sleep. I slid out of the bed and naked, walked downstairs and out onto the back patio to the pool. I thought that maybe doing some swimming would help, maybe the cool water would subside my need to fuck. It didn't.

I climbed out of the pool and laid back in one of the chaise lounge chairs and looked up into the midnight sky. The stars were bright as was the moon. I took a mental picture and closed my eyes, placing the picture in front of my eyelids. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later, I awoke to Deanna, the shy one I caught looking at me, sucking my dick and doing a damn fine job of it. I didn't know how long I had slept before I felt her lips and tongue caressing my shaft, but it was a great way to wake up. I opened my eyes but didn't say anything. I didn't move or anything that would alert her that I was awake. I just watched.

Slowly, she would take me in about five inches and even slower, she would raise off me. She used her tongue to lick all around as she sucked in and out. She was good, I had never felt that before. When she opened her eyes and saw me staring at her, she grazed her teeth over the head of my cock and then smiled at me.

"I didn't mean to wake you." She said with a smile.

"I didn't mean to disturb you." I said in return. I continued to lay there, allowing her to fellate me any way she wanted. I felt eyes upon me and I looked in the direction of the master bedroom. Juliet was standing in the window, naked. She smiled at me so I smiled back and waved at her. She left the window and a few moments later, was exiting the back door and walking naked towards us.

"I didn't feel you get out of the bed." She said as she walked up. She startled Deanna who stopped sucking my cock. "Continue, don't let me stop you. I enjoy watching Master be satisfied." She said with a wicked smile.

"I didn't want to wake you. I had trouble sleeping." I said as I reached out my hand to her. Juliet pulled another chair close and laid back in it, stretching her beautiful frame out, loving that I was watching her breasts rise into the night air as if they were trying to touch the stars.

"Is it over what we discussed earlier?" She asked. I looked at her and frowned a bit.

"Yeah. I just don't know where I am anymore. I don't know who I am. There are so many questions and not enough answers." I said as I looked into her eyes.

"I know baby. We'll figure them out. I promise." She said as she turned on her side and closed her eyes, her hand still in mine.

I closed my eyes for a moment and was immediately connected to Juliet. I watched her dream as if it was a movie. She dreamt of me, lying in a sea of naked women and like Moses, she spread her arms wide and they all parted. She walked towards me, her hips swaying in time to some music I couldn't make out until she reached me. She fell to her knees, bowed and then crawled up to me and took my cock in her mouth.

She made love to me in her dream unlike she had any other man. Her love was pure, her understanding solid. She was my one, my Juliet. I was so entranced in her dream, that I came in Deanna's mouth at the same time I came in Juliet's in the dream. When I opened my eyes, Deanna was wiping the cum from the corners of her mouth and licking her fingers clean.

"Thank you Deanna. I needed that." I said with a smile. She smiled back.

"Where were you?" She asked. I looked at her. "You weren't here. Where were you?"

"I was in a fantastic dream. Something I couldn't describe if I wanted to." I said with a smile back. She grinned.

"I hope I helped. I'm gonna go back to bed now. Thank you Master, for everything." She said as she stood. I held out my hands to her, Juliet's had slipped from my grasp during my orgasm.

"You're always welcome here Deanna but you can leave anytime you want." I said. She smiled as she took my hands and sat next to me.

"I know. I want to stay. I like it here. Besides, I don't really have anything to go home to. I didn't get accepted into college and my parents cant take care of me. I don't have a boyfriend, I don't have any reason to go back." She said as she looked down.

"Deanna, I understand you not wanting to go back, but you should tell your parents you're alive at least. They do deserve that." I said. She looked at me and then back down at her legs.

"Yeah. I guess you're right. So, if I call them, can I stay?" She asked, her eyes holding hopes and dreams.

"Yes. And if you want to go to college, we can look at that too." I said with a smile. She lunged forward, pressing her body against mine. It wouldn't have been a problem but her nightgown came up over her ass as she stretched to wrap her arms around my neck and plant a big kiss on my lips. As my hands traveled down her back, I found soft smooth skin. She was wearing a pair of thin white cotton panties and my hands slid over them onto her buttocks, cupping each one in my hands.

"That feels nice!" She said as she pulled away, breaking our kiss.

"Yes, yes it does!" I said with a wicked grin.

"Would you like to fuck me?" She asked, not shy all of a sudden.

"Yes I would." I said as I looked into her eyes.

Slowly, she ground her pussy mound down onto my cock, making it hard again. I grabbed her ass and pulled her up, forcing her cunt to slide up my cock, she whimpered into my ear.

"Do you want to do this right here next to your wife?" Deanna asked. I laughed.

"Hell yeah!" I said, a twinkle glowing in my eye. She saw my excitement and it only served to raise hers more. She planted her lips on mine and slid her tongue into my mouth, showing how aggressive she could be. That enticed me to show how aggressive I could be. But before I did, I read into her mind what kind of sexual person she was. I saw nothing but submissiveness. In everything she did, she was the submissive one. That shocked me considering it was her that came out to suck my cock.

I let her have her way with me, running her hands up and down my chest, stroking my cock, running her fingers through my hair, biting my lip. I let her have her fun for a bit before I took over and showed her my dominant side.

After about five minutes of very intense foreplay, when she pulled away, I grabbed her arms and held her at an arms length.

"Are you ready for me to take control?" I asked her.

"Yeah! That was so much fun being so, so forward! But your right, I am submissive, and you are the Master. Take me Master, take me!" She said, a begging tone in her voice.

I grabbed her long hair and pushed her back, giving me room to stand up. Once I was standing and my cock was bouncing in her face, I pulled her face to me, forcing my cock in her mouth, making her swallow more than the five inches she sucked on earlier. I pushed seven inches of thick hard cock in her mouth and made her gag and drool all over it. When I pulled out, she sucked in air like a Hoover.

"Oh God!" She said as she tried to catch her breath.

"You asked for it!" I said to her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Is that the best you got?" She teased. I smiled back.

"You haven't taken the whole thing down you're throat yet. Don't get too cocky. I'm trying to take it easy on you for the first time." I said, my eyes showing my concern and my love for her.

"You don't have to. I can take it. I'm not a little girl, I'm a woman." She said, defending her sex.

"It's not about you being a woman. It's about you being tortured by my cock. See how much problems you had just taking seven inches? There's three more and it gets thicker the more you take. Why don't we just take it easy tonight, enjoy a nice long and slow fuck. You can get dirty after I fuck your pussy by sitting that sexy ass on my cock, how that?" I asked her. She smiled at me and grabbed my cock roughly.

"Then lets put this big fucker to good use! Fuck my pussy Master! Fuck it good and hard!" She begged as she got on her hands and knees before me. I looked down at her ass and noticed the thin material was soaked from her juices. I grabbed the sides and instead of pulling them off gently, I ripped them off and threw them aside. They landed on Juliet. Deanna started to laugh but I stopped her with a slap on the ass.

Deanna moaned at the slap and wiggled her ass at me, inviting me to take her. I couldn't resist. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back. With her in position, I grabbed my ten inch cunt spear and used it for what it was intended. I slid into Deanna's tight slit agonizingly slow until I was buried to the hilt. Her moans increased as I sawed into her. And just as slowly, I pulled out, feeling her pussy lips grip my shaft.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I pumped into her tight snatch. Bringing us both close to orgasm several times, but staving it off for the long slow fuck I needed. Her pussy was tight and soft and warm, giving me the perfect pressure I needed to coax a huge load.

Juliet had awaken and was watching me saw slowly in and out of Deanna's tight cunt. When I saw her eyes looking at me, I saw jealousy. She wanted me to be fucking her, not Deanna. I smiled at her and held out my hand.

"How was you're nap?" I asked her as she slid up to me.

"It was fine. Why are you fucking her and not me?" She asked. Deanna was now looking backwards, towards Juliet and I, fear across her face.

"You were sleeping and Deanna was so accommodating." I said with a wicked smile.

"Well, I'm awake now. Fuck me, fuck me like you're fucking her." Juliet said. Before I could do anything, Deanna pulled herself off my cock.

"Yes Master, fuck her. Fuck your Queen!" She said as she moved out of the way. I looked down at Deanna who was letting Juliet move into position.

"Deanna, eat her cunt, get her nice and wet while she sucks your pussy juice off my cock." I said. I stood in front of Juliet, on her knees in the perfect position for me to throat fuck her. She looked up at me and smiled that knowing smile, telling me to do it, daring me to fuck her face as if I was fucking her ass. I smiled at her. "Be careful for what you ask for, you just might get it!" I said and grabbed her by the face and slid my cock deep into her mouth.

Deanna slid on her back underneath Juliet and pulled her pussy down onto her face. Eagerly, Deanna ate Juliet to three orgasms while I slid my ten inch fuck stick in and out of Juliet's throat.

Juliet gagged each time I pushed more than six inches into her mouth, but that was the point. I wanted her to gag, I wanted her to feel completely helpless, at my mercy, my slut to do my bidding. They were all my sluts, and they would all do my bidding.

I held Juliet's nose, cutting off her air so she would open wider, allowing me more access to her throat. Eventually, she relaxed enough to take the whole thing, by this time, her cunt was nice and juicy, ready to take my cock forcefully.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth, letting her breath and moved to her ass. Deanna took my cock once in her mouth, giving it a little suck before turning around and sliding back under Juliet so her pussy was under Juliet's face. As I slid my cock into Juliet's pussy, Deanna pulled Juliet's head down and into her pussy, mashing her face into her sloppy wet and juicy cunt.

Two strokes and I was balls deep inside Juliet's cunt. She felt even better than Deanna, tighter, velvety and smooth. I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hand and squeezed tight, using them as leverage to push and pull her on and off my cock. She would have bruises on her ass, but I didn't care, she was there to satisfy me as they all were.

"Take my cock you fucking whore!" I grunted out as I slammed in deep. She moaned into Deanna's pussy as she licked her from top to bottom, nibbling on her pussy lips and clitoris.

"That's right whore, eat my cunt!" Deanna said, getting into the moment. Juliet couldn't speak, only moan and grunt as she was being fucked hard from behind and forced to eat Deanna's pussy. I know Juliet wanted a nice slow hot fuck, but interrupting me and Deanna put me in the mood to just all out fuck.

"You know what, this pussy just isn't tight enough. I want something tighter!" I said as I pulled my very well lubed cock out of her tight snatch and shoved it in Juliet's tighter asshole in one thrust.

Juliet screamed into Deanna's pussy, giving her orgasm a boost as she started cumming in Juliet's mouth.

"Fuck yes! Eat my cum bitch! Eat it all!" Deanna said as she humped her cunt up into Juliet's face. Juliet licked and sucked like never before as she kept Deanna's orgasm going.

12