Telepath King Ch. 12

Story Info
Meeting the FBI.
6.3k words
4.71
37.7k
16

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twelve - Jennifer The FBI Agent

I barely said hello to anyone as I bound out the back door to the helicopter sitting quiet. When the pilot saw me, he instantly fired up the engines and shortly, we were airborne and on our way to Connecticut. The flight lasted about an hour and as I touched down outside Gary's house, I sensed trouble immediately. I told the pilot to take off and fly back to my home and wait for my call.

When he took off and was out of sight, I was surrounded by men in black suits with black sunglasses. FBI. I smiled. This was the excitement that I needed. A woman in her late twenties strolled out with Gary in handcuffs and pushed him into a car.

"I wondered if I'd see you here." She said as she strode confidently up to me.

"Well, I guess you can stop wondering." I said back. I smiled the whole time.

"You're a mystery to me. I can't seem to find anything about you." She said as she hooked her arm in mine and started walking us back up the stairs and into the house.

"Well, all you had to do was ask!" I replied, keeping the conversation flirty.

"But, you didn't give me a chance! You single handedly took over Nathan's business in less than five minutes and without a single gunshot. You took his entire catch, where are they by the way?" She asked. I looked at her and smiled.

"Safe. They wont be harmed." I said with a smile. She smiled back. The door was held open by an agent and together, we strode in.

"Imagine if you can my surprise with the one person who literally destroys my case against Nathan lands in a private helicopter at a known smuggler and black market dealer's house. Now, all I have to do is tie you to both and my case is strengthened and closed and I'll get that promotion that I've been after." She said with a smile as she led me to a table with mugs filled with fresh coffee waiting.

"But, you don't know if I've done anything technically illegal. All you really have is circumstantial evidence against me concerning Nathan, but with no books or paperwork to back it up, no women to come forward and tell of my torture of them, you have nothing." I said, blowing her case up again.

"Who are you?" She asked as she bent forward, showing me a generous amount of cleavage. She didn't move when she noticed me looking at the tops of her tits.

"I'm nobody." I said, now looking her in the eyes.

"No, you're somebody, but who?" She asked, more to herself than to me.

This game was fun but I needed more leverage if I was gonna play. I closed my eyes for a moment and when I opened them, the spark lit up in my pupils. When she saw them, it was too late. I was in her head and seeing everything about her.

"What was that?" She asked as she sat back.

"What was what?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Your eyes, they lit up. What was that?" She asked. I smiled.

"Probably from the camera." I said as I nodded to an agent taking pictures. She looked at him and then back at me.

"The flash." She said as she slumped into the chair. She looked at me, eyeing me. She knew there was something about me, something there that would tie me to both Nathan and Gary, she just couldn't put the puzzle together.

"So, am I free to go?" I asked.

"Why were you here?" She asked, going back to her role as FBI Agent.

"I came to see a friend." I said coolly.

"Some friend. You know he's got enough guns in his basement to outfit an army?" She asked.

"Yes. They are mine." I said, throwing her off.

"Yours? You know those are illegal?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"No, they aren't illegal. They were purchased legally with my FFL and are registered to me." I said, throwing another kink in her armor.

"I suppose you can prove this?" She asked, skeptical.

"Of course!" I said and pulled out some paperwork that miraculously appeared in my inside breast pocket. It was flawless and proved that they were mine. I handed it over to her and she read it thoroughly. She looked at me, surprised and disgusted.

"Why? Why are you dealing with a person like him?" She asked.

"Well, though he is a man of ill-repute, he can find things." I said with a smile.

"And the five completely scared and completely Irish girls upstairs?" She asked. I smiled.

"As I said, he can find things."

"So, you're buying women on the slave market?" She asked. I smiled.

"No, I paid to have sex with five authentic Irish women." I said, smiling. My eyes never left hers and her reaction was priceless.

"Five? One wasn't enough to satisfy you, you had to have five?" She asked. Again, I smiled.

"I have a very high sex drive. Five probably wasn't enough. I'll have to fuck two or three of them twice before I'm finished." I said with a cocky and confident smile.

"Seriously?" She asked as her mouth dropped open at my claim.

"Seriously. I'd wear you out in fifteen minutes. With them, I can go for a couple hours before I even begin to get close to cumming, way before I even tire." I said, speaking the truth.

"Well, you can forget that action. They are witnesses and they claim to have been kidnapped and brought to the States against their will." She said, knowing that would be the nail to seal my coffin.

"No. That was the drugs talking. They are actually friends of mine. I asked Gary to help them get here since I have been busy with other things. He made sure that they arrived safely and were taken care of until I arrived. Gary probably drugged them with the intent of deflowering them before I could." I said, again throwing a kink in her case.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked, her desperation and disappointment showing. I smiled.

"Calm down Jennifer. Don't get upset!" I said as I stood and walked to her. I stood behind her and started rubbing her stiff shoulders. When my hands touched her, she went rigid, then started to relax as I worked the stress out of her muscles.

"How do you know my name?" She asked as her head dropped forward, allowing me to rub the tension out of the back of her neck.

"I know a lot of things. You can't build a case against me. Against Gary, sure. But this house and everything in it all belongs to me." I said as I stopped rubbing her shoulders. "Now, I'd like to see you're search warrant with my name on it, otherwise, please have your men leave the premise and return everything they took." I said as she looked up at me.

"And what about Gary?" She asked.

"I'll give you anything you need to make you're case against him." I said with a comforting smile.

She sat there for a few minutes and thought about it, with my help. She looked up at me and then started barking orders into her mic. Next thing I knew, boxes were being brought back inside and pilled up just inside the front door. When it was done, she ordered them to take Gary back for processing while she finished the interview up. When they were all gone, I really got into her head.

"I first saw you in Chinatown. How did you come to know Nathan?" She asked, her hand ready to write what I said. I wanted to have a little fun.

"I had never met him before that night. I was drawn to the danger that exuded from the building." I said. She went to write what I said but instead wrote that she wanted to get naked and let me fuck her. When she saw what she wrote, she quickly scribbled it out and wrote what she intended the first time.

"So, you never met him before that night?" She asked.

"No."

"And do you keep contact with him?"

"Yes. After all, he can get me things that I want." I said with a smile, messing with her again. She wrote that she wanted to suck my cock dry. She looked up and covered what she wrote.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Um, yes. Why did you buy all of those women?" She asked as she scribbled over her last writing and wrote her intended statement.

"I didn't buy them. I made him think I did." I said as I looked at her. As per my mental suggestion, she removed her sport jacket.

"So, you basically just walked out with them?" She asked, looking up at me as she undid the top three buttons of her blouse. I looked at her impressive cleavage as it was revealed, the third button just below the cups of her bra.

"Yeah. I told him that he worked for me now and that if he didn't agree, he could kill himself." I said. As she wrote, I took off my own jacket. Putting thoughts into her head not to notice that I was becoming naked as was she.

"I don't get it. Nathan isn't the kind of guy that scares easily. He has bodyguards." Jennifer said.

"Right, Khan and Teddy." I said.

"Wait, you know them?" She asked as she unbuttoned two more buttons.

"Yes. They work for me now." I said as I started to undo my own buttons.

"These guys are Yakuza, they don't just change employers." She said as she dropped her pen and pulled her blouse out of her skirt to undo the rest of the buttons.

"They were happy, even eager to work for me." I said as I pulled my shirt off and laid it on top of my jacket. She pulled hers off as well, showing me her impressive tanned and toned upper body.

"None of this makes any sense. Who are you and how did you do these things you claim?" She asked as she stood and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her panties matched her bra, lacy and see through. As she sat down and picked up her pen, I took off my pants, now completely naked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I said with a smile. She still had yet to notice my nakedness and her near naked form.

"So far, none of this makes any sense. Try me." She said as she sat back in her chair and placed her hands behind her back, pushing her tits out, making them strain against the thin material of the bra.

"I'm telepathic. I can read peoples minds, implant thoughts and images." I said as I planted the image of her on her knees before me sucking my big erect pole. She blinked a couple times, forcing the image from her mind as she focused on writing what I was saying.

"So, you just told them that you were taking the women and you were the new boss and they accepted that?" She said, her tone implying that I was lying.

"Yep, just like that." I said as I started to stroke my cock, making it hard.

"I don't believe that. I can't believe that. Its impossible." She said as she sat back. She reached behind her and undid the catch on her bra strap, freeing her double d breasts. I smiled. "What? Why are you smiling?" She asked as she dropped her bra on the floor.

"Because, this whole time, you think I'm lying. Yet, you don't see what's right before you." I said as I stood, revealing my naked body and big cock standing straight and proud. She looked at it and then down at herself, she was sitting there in her panties and nothing else. She looked back up.

"How?" She asked. I smiled and came around the table and stood before her.

"I told you how. Now, why don't we pause this interview for a while and retire to the bedroom upstairs." I said and took her hand. She stood and started walking with me as I led her upstairs. Her eyes were on me more than on where she was going.

I led her upstairs into the bedroom where the five Irish maidens were waiting. They were all dressed in fine silk and lace, all white. She looked at each of them and to me.

"What are we doing?" She asked as I pulled her around to face me.

"They, are gonna make us feel like we've never felt before. Then, I'm gonna make you feel like a woman should." I said as I bent down and placed my lips over hers.

I kissed her passionately, making her excitement level increase. I wanted her as pliable as possible. I could use her, someone on the inside of the Government that I could get info from. I didn't know exactly yet what I would use her for, but I would find something.

She melted right into my arms, pinning her body against mine, trapping my cock against her belly. She moaned into my mouth as she felt my hard hot flesh pulse against her skin. I opened my eyes and my spark lit bright, calling my maidens to us, to start the process of induction. Induction into my slave world, my private world.

The five women circled us, chanting in Gaelic. Their arms swooping, rising and falling as they slowly dances and disrobed. Their bodies were exquisite, pale white skin with bright pink nipples atop perfectly formed D-cup breasts. Their red hair swayed as their bodies moved. Their voices were permeating Jennifer's subconscious, her thoughts her deepest recesses. She was going to be my first experiment.

Slowly, I stepped away, allowing my Maidens to move in, entrancing Jennifer even more. Her eyes glazed over as she followed my movements, ignorant to the five beauties surrounding her.

They chanted on, their hands sliding over Jennifer's flesh, enticing her, exciting her. The rest of her clothes were removed as she stood there stark naked before me. He tits were smaller than I thought they were, her bra must have been one made for enhancing cleavage. That would be task one, make them bigger. As I inspected her body, she had a little fat around her middle, also hidden by her clothes. Task two, remove the fat from her body, make her lean and muscular.

Her hips were narrow, not full enough for me. Task three, give her curves. Her thighs and legs were perfect. Her feet well manicured as well as her hands. Slowly, I would transform her into a bombshell.

As my Maidens circled her, I pushed my power out, manipulating her body, transforming her into a goddess. Her breasts grew into perfect shaped orbs of sexual pleasure while her belly flattened and her muscles took the space the fat held hostage. Her sides, thinned as her hips flared. I moved around her and saw that her ass could use a little tweaking and molded it into the perfect ass, cheeks round and thick and firm.

While behind her, I molded her back, sculpted it into a muscular feminine powerhouse. Any blemish she had, I removed. Her skin the perfect tone, and smooth as silk. Her hair, shiny and vibrant, full of life and bounce.

Every part of her body was tweaked in some way. When I was done and my Maidens were covered in sweat, I looked at my sculpture. She was perfect in almost every way. The only thing I hadn't touched was her mind. That would take infinitely more finesse.

My Maidens lined up side by side, their breasts heaving from the chanting, their skin bright with a sheen of sweat, their hair matted wet. To each one, I kissed and fondled, showing my love and appreciation. One by one, they climbed the bed, taking up their position. I moved to Jennifer.

"Jennifer, from this day forward, you are my slave. No one but me and my Maidens will know about you and you're existence in my world. You will obey my every command without fail, and you will perform all duties commanded to you with perfection. Do you understand what I have told you?" I asked as I lifted her chin to look me in the eyes.

"Yes." She said simply. I smiled and stroked her cheek with the back of my hand.

"Good. Now, pleasure your Master." I said as I slid back to the bed.

She followed slowly and climbed on only after I had laid back and pulled my Maidens around me, feeling their bodies as I watched Jennifer in her new body slowly slink up the bed and between my legs. She looked up at me and smiled before dipping her head and taking my cock in her mouth.

I sighed into a Maiden's mouth as I felt Jennifer's tongue encircle my shaft, licking it up and down before swallowing the whole thing into her throat. She was an adept fellatio artist as she sucked me with vigor and a trained mouth and tongue. I was surprised as she brought me near orgasm twice before I came in her mouth, flooding it to overflowing. She lapped up what she couldn't swallow and licked my cock clean before opening her eyes and looking at me. She was hooked.

"I need to know things." She said as she sat back on her heals, giving me a perfect view of her delicious looking breasts.

"I know you do." I said as I held out my arms to her. She crawled up to me, laying on my body with her tits over my cock.

"Who are you?" She asked. A question I had ignored before now.

"Who am I? Well, that's a difficult question to answer." I said as I looked into her eyes. A thought formed about releasing her partly so she would be more effective as an FBI agent, I did so, and she changed slightly.

"Start at the beginning." She said. She started making mental notes as I talked.

"Well, from the beginning isn't as exciting as from a month ago. I'll start there." I said as I played with the tits of the Maiden to my left and right. Jennifer looked at me, never taking her eyes off mine as I spoke.

"A month ago, I was ready to end my life. Two women came by and stopped me. They took me home with them, doing a good deed. It was them that helped me to realize who I really was. What my true nature was." I said as I paused to kiss one of the Maidens.

"And who is that?" She asked.

"Who? I am the Mishanna." I said.

"And what is that?" She asked.

"The Mishanna is the God of Telepathic people." I said.

"They actually have a God?" She responded.

"Yes. Telepaths have long been decreed as con artists. When one gets out of control, the Council black lists them, making it so that they are found bogus. Thus, keeping the world from knowing the real truth." I said. My hands roamed up and down the smooth white legs of the Maidens.

"And what is the truth?" She asked.

"That I can control everyone in this country if I wanted to. I'm that powerful." I said. She looked at me skeptical for a moment.

"And how do you do that?" She asked.

"I can't tell you. Lets just think of that as a trade secret. But the fact is, I can control you and I can control everyone in the Government if I chose to." I said as I looked her square in the eye. She looked down at her nakedness and smiled.

"Okay, so why Nathan? Why Gary?" She asked.

"Well, I have a dark side. I like the criminal element, they are like me in a way. They take what they want, do what they want, defy authority at every turn. I can do anything I want, and no one can stop me.

"So, Gary and Nathan really are criminals?" She asked.

"Yes."

"And this house and everything in it?"

"Completely illegal." I said.

"Then, nothing in here actually belongs to you and the papers for the guns are false too?" She asked. She was good!

"True. Except these beautiful and fair Maidens. They belong to me." I said as I looked at each one, they smiled in return.

"How do they belong to you?" She asked.

"It is my right to take what I want. I wanted authentic Irish women, red hair and green eyes. And they fit the bill." I said. Jennifer looked at each of them and then to me.

"And what will you do with them?" She asked.

"I'm gonna fuck them until I can't walk. I'm gonna use and abuse their bodies for my sexual gratification." I said as I looked her in the eye.

"And what about them? If they don't want to, then what? You make them?" She asked.

"Yes. It is why I am here. To live my life in fantasy. To have all my fantasies fulfilled, to live out my every dream." I said.

"But, why them?" She asked. I smiled.

"It's simple. I want what I want and I get what I want. I take it if I can't buy it. And even if I could buy it, its so much fun just taking what I want." I said. Jennifer looked at me for a moment, thinking.

"So, you're nothing more than a common thug?" She asked finally.

"No, not common. Who else could do what I've done today?" I asked.

"No one. I'm steely. I don't break easy." She said.

"And yet here you are, naked. You just sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. You're laying on top of me with your big and beautiful tits pressed into my cock, who could have done that?" I asked. She looked down for a moment.

"No one."

"That's right. That's why I picked you." I said.

"Picked me?" She asked.

12