Telepath King Ch. 14

Story Info
Betrayed.
7.5k words
4.68
36k
16

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working on getting them to ya's. Hope you enjoy and it's still interesting.

Chapter Fourteen - Betrayed

Impeccably dressed with long flowing black hair and olive skin. She looked important. She had a taller woman standing behind her as she stood there inside the doorway, doing the same thing to Jennifer.

"Hi. I'm Jennifer." She said weakly, feeling intimidated by this woman and her presence.

"My name is Juliet. I'm glad to see that you are awake. We wondered there for a while if you would wake at all." She said as she came in the door, Lisa following her.

"Juliet? You're Thomas' wife?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, sort of." She replied.

"Sort of? What do you mean?" Jennifer asked.

"You see Jennifer, it's a difficult thing to explain. I know Mandy has told you a few things, and I imagine in Master Thomas's own arrogant way, he told you he was this God with telepathic power. Am I right?" Juliet asked, hinting that I might be full of shit.

"Yes, that's what I have been told. And please, call me Jen." Jen said, trying to make Juliet feel more at ease with her.

"Fine, Jen. Well what you have been told is true. He is Telepathic. His abilities are immense and very important to a lot of people that believe he is a God." Juliet said as she sat in the chair next to the bed.

"But you don't believe it?" Jen asked, her mind now racing with questions and assumptions.

"Oh no, I believe it, I've witnessed it firsthand. I am his Queen." Jen's first reaction was that everyone here was a lunatic. "You however, seem to find it difficult to believe that such powers exist. That a person can read another's mind, plant images and thoughts. I'm guessing that Master did this to you?" Juliet said with a knowing smile. Jen looked at the floor.

"Yes." She replied simply.

"I thought so. Don't feel as though you let yourself down, let your guard down. You couldn't stop him. He has a way with women, beautiful women. And he had his way with you. My only question is, why are you still here?" Juliet said, her point becoming clear to Jen.

"I don't know." Jen answered honestly.

"Do you love him? Juliet asked.

"I just met him! How could I love him?" Jen defended.

"I loved him the moment I laid my eyes on him, same as Lisa here and same as Mandy. It's okay. I just want to know where you stand." Juliet said. She got up and went to Jen who still stood next to the closet. "I understand your hesitancy. I do. You were told I'm his wife, but by the laws of man, I'm not. I don't control Thomas nor does he answer to me. All of us here in this house, we are thankful to be here, to be around him. I know I came off as a bitch, a scorned woman, but I'm not. I just want to know if you are in love with him as we are so I can either welcome you to the family as a sister, or if I need to keep things on a professional level." Juliet said. She smiled and placed her hand on Jen's shoulder. Jen instantly felt the need to touch her back, as she felt with Mandy but fought it off. There was something going on here, and she needed to find out what and understand it.

"I really don't know. I mean, I feel drawn to him, like I just want to be around him, waiting for him to look at me, smile at me. I feel the need to wait for him to say, "Okay Jen, it's you're turn, lets go to bed". I want to be with him, be around him, like you, like all of you. I crave his attention." Jen said, shocked and embarrassed at her honesty.

"Wow, I'm surprised you said that!" Juliet said with a smile.

"So am I!" Jen replied, laughing nervously.

"Well, from what you said, I'd like to welcome you to the family." Juliet said as she moved in to hug Jen. Jen wanted Juliet to hug her, to feel her body close to hers as she wanted Mandy to continue what she started.

Juliet hugged Jen, her hands roaming from her shoulders down to her ass. She cupped each cheek and when she pulled away, she saw Jen's eyes wide with shock. She smiled and bent her head down and kissed Jen, sliding her tongue between Jen's already parting lips. Juliet was surprised at how welcoming Jen was, how easy it was to get her hands on her.

Jen didn't stop Juliet's kiss. She welcomed it, wanted it, needed it. For some strange reason, maybe it was the house, maybe it was that every woman in the house was amazingly beautiful, she didn't know, she just knew she was extremely horny and needed to feel the touch of another. She didn't care if it was a man or a woman. Her mind was racing now though, unsure of what was going on, knowing what she was doing was wrong, but she couldn't stop.

"What am I doing?" She said in a hushed breathy tone. She looked into Juliet's eyes. "What are we doing?"

"I'm welcoming you to the family." Juliet said, her own voice betraying her excitement.

"I... we... I don't know what's wrong with me!" Jen said as she moved to the bed. She hadn't even noticed her towel had come undone when she sat. Juliet and Lisa did.

Juliet and Lisa looked at each other and shared the same thought. Wow! Juliet looked back at Jen and instantly wanted her under her tongue. Mandy had entered the room and stood next to Lisa. Lisa looked at her.

"What's going on?" Mandy asked in a quiet tone. Lisa smiled.

"She's doing what Master does." She said simply. Mandy looked at Juliet and instantly knew something wasn't right here.

"Master would not approve of this." She said. Lisa looked at her.

"And what are we supposed to do? We are nothing in this house but slaves to Master and Mistress. We have no voice here." Lisa said, already having resigned herself to her place in the house.

"No. We are to Master just as Mistress is to Master. She should not be doing this." Mandy said. Lisa looked at her and smiled.

"Then you stop her." She said. Mandy looked at her and wondered what the hell happened to her. Mandy looked her in the eye and just before she went to Juliet asked a question.

"Who are you?" She said and moved to her Mistress. "Mistress, please, I don't think Master would approve of this. Jennifer is his guest." Mandy said boldly, confronting her Mistress. Juliet stopped her advance and turned to Mandy.

"How dare you! Who do you think you're speaking to?" She all but screamed.

"Mistress, please! I'm sorry! Master will not approve of this!" Mandy maintained. Juliet looked at her and stood, facing her. Jen looked on, the fuzziness leaving her mind the moment Juliet screamed at Mandy.

"You dare speak to me like this? You BITCH!" Juliet said and reared back. Her hand came down with amazing force as it slapped Mandy across the face, sending her to the floor. Mandy landed with a hard thud as she rolled to a stop near the bathroom door. She looked up at Juliet.

"Mistress I'm sorry, please!" She begged. Juliet was infuriated. She ran and jumped on Mandy, slapping her face and head with both hands.

"Don't you ever defy me! I'm the head of this house! You will do as I command!" Juliet said as she pummeled Mandy. Mandy could do nothing but defend herself as best as she could. Between punches, she was able to look up at Lisa who stood there, unmoving with a single tear sliding down her cheek. She knew if she had moved, she too would take a beating from Juliet. Jennifer however wasn't tied to anyone in the house, barely me. She got off the bed naked and ran to Juliet.

"Get the fuck off of her!" She yelled as she pushed Juliet to the floor.

"What the hell?" Juliet said as she rolled onto her back, laying there and looking up at Jennifer, standing there naked with her tits shaking, enticing her.

"I don't care what you all have going on here, but you are NOT gonna just beat on her like that!" Jennifer said as she moved to stand between Mandy and Juliet. Juliet regained her footing and stood, facing off against Jennifer.

"Bitch! You can join her!" Juliet screamed as she lunged. Instantly, before her hand was to hit Jen, she stopped in mid stride, frozen in place. She looked at Jen and then down to Mandy. "What the hell?" She said, confused at why she couldn't move. I entered the room.

"Did I miss something?" I asked. All eyes were on me now as I was flanked by my Maidens.

"Master!" Mandy and Lisa said as they got to their knees and bowed before me. I smiled and went to them both, bypassing Juliet.

"Get up my lovelies." I said to them. Instantly, they both got up and I pulled them to me, hugging them both and kissing them on the forehead. Mandy winced in pain when I kissed her, after Lisa. I looked to Juliet.

"I'm so happy that you're awake Master!" She said as she knelt down, dropping her head in respect.

"Looks like I woke at the right time. My beloved Mandy might not have been here if I'd woke later." I said as I pulled her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest, her tears starting to fall now.

"Master, I can explain!" Juliet said, wanting to plead her case, forgetting I already knew what happened.

"No need Juliet. I already know. And Mandy was right. I would NOT approve. Jennifer is mine, she is my guest here in this house. NOT you're play toy!" I said, my voice commanding and booming. Juliet sunk even lower to the floor, placing her head against the carpet. "What shall I do to you for harming my beautiful Mandy?" I asked, to her, to myself, to Mandy, to no one.

"Master please, I beg you!" Juliet said, realizing the mistake she made.

"Fine, beg me." I said. I looked down at her and saw fear in her eyes. I smiled and with my new powers, I lifted her up off the floor, floating her there in mid air.

"Oh God! Please!" She started to cry out.

"God? I AM YOU"RE GOD! You bow down to me! You are nothing more than a whore for me! To think that you have power in this house! HOW DARE YOU!" I yelled at her. I was angry now. Mandy kept her face buried in my chest. I saw movement to my left. Jennifer. I released Juliet, letting her drop the three feet to the floor, slamming down with a thunderous thud. I turned to Jennifer and held out my hand. She looked at it before placing hers gingerly in mine.

"Who are you?" She asked as I pulled her to me.

"I am as I said I was back in Connecticut. I didn't lie to you then and I wont lie to you now." I said as I pulled her to me, wrapping my free arm around her. I stood there with both girls wrapped in my embrace and looked at Lisa. She looked down, fear in her eyes.

"Lisa, darling, I know why you did nothing. In retrospect, you were right not to. I release you from you're position. You can join me or live freely here as long as you wish." I said to her. Lisa dropped to her hands and knees and crawled to me, kissing my feet as she cried.

"I'm so sorry Master! I couldn't do anything!" She said, begging for my forgiveness. I smiled and let Mandy and Jen go. I knelt down and lifted her face up gently with a single finger.

"Lisa my love, haven't we been through a lot you and I, together?" I asked her.

"Yes Master, we have." She replied, her tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You did the right thing, it wasn't you're place as Mandy did the right thing, protecting my interests. I won't hold you accountable for your actions. I love you baby, you know I do. It pains me to see you cry. Come, come with me, be with me as Mandy and Jen are." I said as I helped her to her feet. She looked at me and spoke like it was the first time we spoke of our affection.

"I love you Tom. I'm so sorry." She said. I smiled and pulled her to me, hugging her tightly.

"I know baby, don't worry about it, everything will be okay. I promise." I said as I kissed her lips gently. She smiled and wiped her tears away. When I pulled away, Mandy took my place in her arms. I looked at Khan who had entered to see what was going on. "Khan, take Juliet to her room and see that she has everything she needs, but do not let her out." I said. He nodded and took her by the hand. He knew the trouble she was in and wasn't gentle in his handling of her.

Once she was out of the room, her please and cries falling on deaf ears, I turned my attention back to Madame Teresa and my Maidens.

"Today is a remarkable and historic day for all Telepaths. Today, I became a God. But I don't like that term. There is only one God, lets let him be the only one. I would prefer King. Master still, but King." I said. They all nodded and stepped aside as I pulled Mandy, Lisa and Jennifer out into the hall and down into the family room. As I sat, one of the Maidens disappeared and returned with drinks for everyone in the room. I smiled as she looked at me, knowing what I wanted when I wanted it.

There was silence in the room, a loud silence. I could tell people were afraid to talk. My display of my power upstairs had given them a fear they had not known.

"Master, about Mistress Juliet?" Mandy said.

"I could have killed her for what she did." I said as I looked at Mandy. She looked down at the floor and then back up to me.

"She was protecting me." Jennifer said, interjecting her two cents.

"I know. No one has the right to do what she did in this house but me. I am the Master of this house. She may be Mistress, but she is as low as the lowliest of my slaves. Even lower than Mandy and Lisa." I said as I looked at Mandy. "She is no better than you my love, she only has a title. Lisa, you will no longer be at her side. I can't trust her." I said as I looked from Mandy to Lisa.

"Master, should I impose confinement on her?" Teresa asked as she jumped into the conversation. I looked down at the table for a moment. Juliet was supposed to be my bride, if only in the realm of this new life and not by man's laws. I didn't want her to think me a barbarian, yet not as a pushover either.

"No. I will deal with her in my own way." I said. I opened my mind up to Teresa so that she could see what I had in mind. Her eyes widened.

"As you wish Master." She said as she turned away, a look of dread on her face. I turned to Jennifer.

"So Miss Jennifer. Why are you still here?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled for a moment.

"You know, for someone that is supposed to know everything, you ask a lot of questions." She said with a flirtatious twinkle in her eye. Mandy started to laugh but stopped herself. I started and couldn't stop. Everyone else started to laugh as well, unsure if they should remain silent or join in. When I stopped, my cheeks were hurting and I looked at her.

"Yes, you're right. But see the thing is, if I looked into your mind to get the answer I want, then you wouldn't have the real opportunity to say what you want. Besides, I like conversation. With my loved one's, it is easy just to think about what they are thinking about and I know instantly. But it's no fun that way. Lisa, after what just happened, would be afraid to tell me that she wanted to intervene but was afraid of backlash towards herself. I know this, she doesn't have to say it. But to have someone openly say it, speak it, then it makes it real. I can see what they are thinking, but I can't tell what they are going to say." I said. A lie. I always knew. Teresa looked at me, knowing I was lying. She spoke to me.

"Master, you're intentionally lying to her?" She asked. I smiled inwardly.

"Yes. I want her to have some leeway. If she's gonna lie to me or try to deceive me, let her make it real by speaking it." I said. Jen looked at me and knew there was something going on, but didn't say anything about it.

"Okay then, the reason I'm still here is I woke up today just like you. I was still under your spell, the one I didn't know I was under." She said as she leveled her eyes on mine. This was a sort of stand off, see who would cave first.

"I do apologize for that. I didn't know how things would turn out that day and if they went bad, I didn't want you conscious to see it." I said. She nodded her understanding. "I know, you have questions. So, when you're ready, fire away." I said, reading her mind, seeing all the questions floating around in her head.

"Okay. So, you really are this superior being. How will that affect you and the business you do with criminals?" She asked. Instantly, I felt like I was being interviewed and the weather girl popped into my head.

"Well, I'm not quite sure yet until I understand my powers completely. As I told you four days ago, I like the danger. Knowing that I can control the outcome helps, but I just like the danger, it makes me feel alive in a way." I said. I took Mandy's hand and held it in my left hand and Lisa's in my right, telling them over and over telepathically that I loved them and I would never hurt them. Mandy laid her head on my shoulder, resting it there. Her comfort was important to me, her love even more.

"So, you will continue to operate as you have so far?" She asked.

"Yes."

"And what about Gary and the house in Connecticut?" She asked.

"Well, I can make it so that the papers you saw were completely legal. I can own it and everything in it with sales receipts and all. I can do that with anything and it will be completely legit. So, get to the meat of what you want to know." I said with an amused smile. She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Okay. Would you be willing to help the FBI catch criminals?" She asked. I knew it would come back to it.

"I don't know, what would be in it for me?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I would have to run this by my superiors and even higher, but I think that something can be worked out." She said as she thought for a moment. Would they think her crazy brining me to them. I would have to show them that I'm not a joke, prove that I can do what I say I can do.

"Jen, baby you set it up, and I'll prove to them that I can do what I say. And to sweeten the pot, all I ask in return is three things. Any money that is found belongs to me. Any weapons that are found belong to me as well." I said, pausing for her.

"And third?" She asked.

"I want you to be my point of contact. I will work with you and no one else." I said. She looked at me and instantly her wheels were turning. "Yes, you're career will definitely go places." I said. She smiled at me, knowing what I was saying was true. Mandy lifted her head and looked up at me, batting her pretty eyelashes.

"Master? What if they want more of you? What if they want you for something else, like doing tests on you or make you kill people?" She asked. Instantly, her innocence struck my heart and I loved her so much more for thinking about my wellbeing.

"I think he can take care of himself Mandy." Jen quipped. She was right. I'd see every angle before they knew there were any.

"That's right darling. I'll know if they intend to do me any harm and you know I can handle anything." I said to her as I bent my head down and kissed her lips gently. Her eyes closed and it took her a few moments to recover.

"Wow! That was unbelievable!" She said when she finally opened her eyes. I smiled.

"Ladies, I have a task for the four of you. Andie, I want you, Lisa, Mandy and Teresa to come up with a bunch of names. I have five beautiful Maidens here with no names. They need names. I can't just look at them and say hey, you! So, get some names together and present them. Let them pick their own names." I said. The Maiden's all bowed their heads speaking to me telepathically.

"Thank you Master! You don't know how much this means to us!" They said. I did. They were five, working as one with no individuality. I understood what they felt. That's how I felt the whole time I lived in Manhattan.

"So, what do we do for dinner? I'm hungry!" I said. Instantly, three of my Maidens got up and left the room. Mandy looked at me.

"What was that all about?" She asked. Teresa spoke for me.

"They are in charge of seeing to it that Master Thomas is completely taken care of." She said. Mandy looked at her then to me.

"What are we supposed to do?" She asked. I smiled at her and pulled her to me, gripping her ass in my hands as I sat her on my lap.

12