Telepath King Ch. 17

Story Info
New Friends.
10.1k words
4.75
35k
18

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you liked Chapter 16. I'm posting 17 before getting feedback and will do the same with 18, 19 and I think maybe 20. I really do apologize for the delay It took an email from a reader to "wake me up" so to speak. Enjoy and as usual, it's not real it's a fantasy and everyone in the story is over 18.

Chapter Seventeen - New Friends

The ride to her house was eventful. As soon as the lights were out and she had given the female cabbie her address, her hand was on my cock, pulling the zipper down so she could pull it out. When it was free of my pants, she looked up at me and smiled before dropping her head down and taking me into her mouth. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, concentrating on the sensations her mouth was giving me. When I reopened my eyes, the cabbie had adjusted her mirror and was watching Melody give me head. I smiled when she looked up and found me watching her. She smiled and winked and turned her attention back to her task at hand.

Melody looked up at me a couple times, trying to keep eye contact while she smoked my sausage but it wasn't working. The more she tried to look at me, the less she was able to suck on. Finally, I just grabbed her head and held it in one spot while I lifted my hips up and fucked her mouth.

"Mmph! Oh Fuck!" She said as she pulled her mouth off my cock. She looked up at me with saliva hanging off her mouth with a wide smile.

"You like that?" I asked her as she wiped the drool off onto her shirt.

"Oh fuck yes! God that was fucking hot!" She said as she gripped my cock, jerking it off. I smiled. The cabbie coughed, clearing her throat to get our attention.

"Not like I'm complaining, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen but, please don't make a mess I'll have to clean up later!" She said as she looked into the mirror.

Both Melody and I started to laugh. The cabbie wasn't a bad looking lady, a little rough around the edges, but she was a good looking woman. A hard life had made her look rough. I smiled.

"I'm sorry ma'am, some things you just can't wait for!" Melody said with a smile as I placed my hand on her thigh and slid it up under her skirt. "Oh baby! You're gonna have to wait to do that!" She said to me. I smiled and pulled my hand back out and squeezed her thigh.

"Some things are worth waiting for. I can wait if you can." I said with a smile. She sat closer to me, and continued to lazily stroke my cock as the cabbie navigated the streets. She pulled into a subdivision and steered the old style cab towards the end, back to the secluded section and into a cul-de-sac where Melody lived.

"Nice digs!" I said as the cabbie pulled into her drive. I looked around when we got out, even during the daylight, this place would be private. I held out my hand and Melody let go of my cock so I could help her out. I went to pull out some money to pay the cabbie and she looked out the window up at me.

"To be honest, I'll give you this ride for free for just a taste of that!" She said as she looked at my cock, still out of my pants and pointing at her. I looked at Melody.

"It's up to you." I said with a smile. Melody looked at me and flashed me a naughty smile. I opened the door to the cab and let the cabbie swing her legs out, turning in her seat. I got a better look at her. She must have been a dancer at some point, she had a great body, just her face looked a little rough. Probably drugs and hard times had put her into this shape.

"You won't be able to go to completion, it will take a while for that, but go ahead and knock yourself out." I said as I moved closer to the car. She looked up at Melody.

"You sure sugar? This is your man, your cock." She said before reaching out to touch it. Melody looked at me and then to the cabbie.

"Hun, with a cock like that, you can't keep that to yourself! You wanna come in? I'm not opposed to an extra body while we play!" Melody said, hinting at a three way with the cabbie. The cabbie looked up at Melody and then to me. She grabbed my cock and pulled me closer, looking at the already spit shined head before putting her mouth over it.

She sucked me in, taking six inches before I hit the back of her throat. She moaned around my cock, obviously loving the feel of it in her mouth. When she pulled her lips slowly back off, she looked up at me, straining to keep her eyes on me while she tried to suck my flavor out the head of my cock. She got one single drop of precum. She pulled her lips off, rolling that drop around inside her mouth before looking at me again. When she opened her eyes, there was a smile on her face.

"It's been a long time since I've had some grade-A dick, I'd sure hate to pass this one up!' She said as she looked from me to Melody. I reached out and lifted her chin up to me.

"Stand up." I said. She slid her ass off the seat and stood, standing almost as tall as I was. I pulled the barrette that held her hair up and let it down. She shook it out so it cascaded down her back and over her shoulders.

"I'm not much to look at." She said as she looked away, knowing the years had been hard on her. I smiled.

"Open your shirt." I said. She looked at me then looked around. "It's okay, there's no one for a mile that's gonna see anything." I said as I looked at Melody. She was getting hotter by the second. She moved to me, standing to my side, running her hands up and down my back and chest, wanting to touch my cock but resisting.

The cabbie slowly started undoing the buttons on her shirt, starting at the bottom instead of the top. As each button came undone, the smooth skin of her belly became exposed. I was impressed so far, she skin smooth and taut, like a dancers would be.

When she finally reached the top button, she looked at Melody and then me. With her eyes focused on mine, she undid the top button and let the shirt hang open. No bra but with tits like hers, standing high and firm and big, she didn't need a bra. Melody sucked in her breath before I could, the cabbie heard it.

"What's your name baby?" Melody asked her. She looked at Melody and I could see the want and need in her eyes. I peered into her mind.

A hard life growing up. Abused by her stepfather and her uncle in Jersey. She ran away at sixteen, hitched a ride with a trucker, a kind old man that let her ride with him until they reached Vegas. He didn't ask for anything, showing her kindness the whole time, the only shining light she'd ever known.

She got to Vegas and tried out as a dancer for the big shows. Her breasts were too big and she was too young, but they didn't know that. She slept where she could and when she could. She ended up being a topless dancer, lying to get the job. She did that for a while, met a man with money. He used her and abused her, got her addicted to drugs. He died of an overdose, leaving her with nothing and leaving her addicted. His death was a wakeup call for her, but the drugs had already done their damage. She got clean in an halfway house and finally found her a job as a cabbie. Been doing it for the last fifteen years. I felt for her.

"My name is Anna." She said to Melody. I smiled and reached out to touch the smooth skin of her belly. She sucked her breath in and tightened her muscles in anticipation of my touch.

"I wont hurt you Anna. That's the last thing I would do." I said as I touched her belly. Her skin was so smooth and soft, I slid my fingers lightly up to her rib cage, beneath the shirt and to her breast as I stepped closer to her. Her breath caught in her throat.

"God it's been so long since a man touched me!" She said as my hand covered over her left breast. I smiled and slid my other hand up her side and over her breast. I cupped them both gently, feeling their smooth skin and weight. She looked into my eyes as I held her breasts in my hands. I opened the shirt, pulling the fabric away from her breasts so I could see them in all their glory.

"Damn! Anna, you've got amazing breasts!" I said as I admired their perky and firm shape. She blushed and looked at Melody for help.

"Come on stud! You've got two horny women to satisfy tonight!" Melody said as she grabbed my cock. I reached for Anna and grabbed her shirt, pulling her along with me as Melody guided us with her hand on the shaft of my cock.

Inside the house, Melody led us into her bedroom where I finished stripping in near record time and sat back on the bed and watched the two of them strip. Anna was tall, much taller than Melody and their bodies were just as different.

Melody was smaller, but more compact, a gymnasts frame with oversize attributes. Basically a tight little body with big tits and a nice round ass. Anna, was taller with smaller, but still firm, breasts that hung right where they should be, not too high and not too low. Her ass was slimmer and when she stood just right, you could see through the upside down triangle that her thighs created, giving me a perfect view of her protruding pussy lips. Her face was pretty, but once she used to be beautiful. I smiled at them both as they stood at the foot of the bed, watching me stroke my cock without shame at my open lewdness.

"Ladies, I'm lonely up here all by myself. Why don't you bring those sexy bodies up here and join me and lets see how tangled we can get our bodies!" I said with a smile. Melody jumped up onto the bed and slithered up to me, kissing me on the lips before sliding back down to my cock and taking it most of the way into her mouth and partly down her throat before pulling back off and repeating. I looked at Anna who stood still, afraid to get on the bed.

"Anna, come here." I said as I held my hand out over the side of the bed. She moved slowly, covering her pussy and her tits as she walked. When she reached the side, she watched as Melody engulfed my cock, taking eight inches into her mouth and down her throat. She looked up to me, fear and uncertainty in her eyes.

"I don't know if I should be here." She said, getting nervous and wanting to leave.

"Don't. Stay with us and enjoy what God gave us all." I said as I took her hand and pulled her to me. She lay across the bed with her arm laying across my chest as I pulled her face to mine. I kissed her gently, running my hands from her head to her shoulders and down to her breasts, fondling them gently, lightly pinching and pulling at her small nipples.

"God that feels good!" She said as she pulled away and looked down to watch as my hand traveled down over her stomach to the thick patch of pubic hair covering her love mound. Her mouth opened in hesitation, waiting, needing me and almost begging me to touch her pussy. I pulled her face back to me, planting my lips on hers as I slid my fingers gently through her thick coarse hair and in between her legs to her wet pussy lips.

She moaned into my mouth as I gently touched her sex. Her left leg lifted and separated from the other, giving me complete access to her pussy. With my left hand, I held her head, gently caressing her face. I lightly teased her pussy for a moment and then retreated back up to her breasts. She went for my hand to push it back down, instead, I took her hand and placed it on Melody's head. She looked at me and smiled as she pushed Melody's head down, forcing her to take most of my cock down into her throat.

"You're such a dirty girl just waiting to happen aren't you?" I asked as she let Melody go, letting her come up for air. Melody looked over Anna's shoulder to me, making contact with my eyes. I smiled at her and watched her smile turn into a grin.

She left my cock and slowly made her way over behind Anna. Her first kiss startled Anna, making her jump closer to me. Melody's second kiss was right on as she closed in on Anna's pussy. She could feel the heat coming off Anna's cunt as it sexed up. It hadn't been used in quite some time for anything other than an occasional finger session. Anna sighed as she felt Melody's lips on her sex. I pulled Anna to me and kissed her and with my free hand, I reached down and grabbed Melody's head and pulled it into Anna's crotch. She didn't need and help giving Anna oral, I was just being a dick.

Anna moaned into my mouth as Melody latched onto her pussy, licking and sucking her to heightened excitement. I was left alone and that wasn't sitting right with me since there were two women in the bed that could take care of me. I scooted over in the bed, forcing Anna to lay down. When I was situated in just the right spot, I pulled her head over to my cock and fed her the hard flesh rod.

She attacked it with a fever as Melody ate her to her first orgasm that wasn't self induced.

"FUCK! Oh fuck!" She screamed around my pole as her orgasm hit. I smiled as she sucked harder while her orgasm swept through her body, filling her cunt with juice. Melody pulled her face away from Anna's pussy. She smiled at me with her face covered from cheek to cheek with Anna's pussy lube.

"You've got to taste her! She's fucking fantastic!" Melody said as she slid up to me. She lay next to me and leaned up, I could smell Anna's cunt cream on Melody's face. I slithered my tongue out and licked her chin and her bottom lip. She moaned. "Oohhh that's nice!" She said, holding on to my face to keep me there licking her. I lapped at her face like a dog would, licking up all the juice I could.

"I gotta have more of that!" I said. I grabbed Anna by the hair and pulled her off my dick. She grunted her dismay at having her lollipop taken from her and rolled over to my side. I pulled her hair, pulling her to me. "Get up here and sit on my face!" I said to her. She smiled up at me as I let go of her hair so she could climb up and set her tasty pussy down on my lips. I grabbed Melody by her hair and pulled her down to my cock. This was heaven, two hot bitches, one sitting on my face, the other face fucking my cock. Couldn't get any better than this!

Anna sat down, placing her vertical lips down on my horizontal ones. I slid my tongue up inside her and instantly, her juices poured out and into my mouth. Like the forbidden nectar of the Gods, she was heaven. I latched on with my hands on her thighs and pulled her down, forcing her pussy onto my mouth. I licked and sucked her cunt and clit until she came in my mouth, flooding it with her tasty cooze cream.

"Fuck you taste so good! I can't get enough!" I said as I latched on again. Anna grabbed hold of the head board to the bed to steady herself as I ate her to her third orgasm. Her legs shook and vibrated next to my head as her third orgasm swept through her body.

"GOD! I can't take anymore! Please! Let me rest!" Anna begged. I couldn't stop eating her pussy she tasted so good. Finally, halfway to her fourth, she fell over onto the bed, taking what seemed like the fountain of youth away from me. With her off my face, I looked down at Melody.

"Bitch get up here!" I said to her. She pulled her mouth up off my cock and slithered her thick compact body up my muscular frame until she was looking me in the eyes. I pulled her face down to mine and pushed her ass over, forcing her to straddle my thighs. With my cock in my right hand and her tit in my left, I slid my cock along her slit, prying her cunt open so I could jam my cunt pounder inside her.

"FUCK baby! That feels so good, put it in! Stop teasing me! I said put it in mother fucker!" She said as she slammed her ass down, forcing the whole thing up inside her. "Oh GOD!" She said as the full length and girth of my cock forced her pussy to spread wide. Her eyes opened wide as she looked down at me, her hands on my chest, holding her up from going down any farther.

"Bigger than you thought huh?" I said to her with a wicked grin.

"Fuck yeah! Feels so fucking good though!" She said as she rose up slowly and then slid back down the length of my cock, burying it inside her tight twat. Her body shuddered as she sat down, her cunt being filled with my cock. "So fucking big!" She said as she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. I smiled and slid my hands up to her 34D tits and squeezed until her nipples popped out between my fingers.

"And you're fucking tight! Damn I haven't had a pussy this tight in a long time!" I said as she opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"You like my tight pussy baby? You like how it feels around your big fat cock?" She said, talking dirty to me. I looked over at Anna who was laying on her side with her hand on her pussy.

"Yeah baby, I like you're tight pussy, but we are neglecting another hot pussy right here!" I said as I reached out for Anna. She slid over to me, running her hand up and down my muscular chest.

"It's been a long time since I've been with a real man. You gonna have enough strength for me too?" She asked as she licked my nipple. I smiled and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to look at me.

"Baby, I've got more than enough stamina and endurance for ten of you hot bitches! As soon as she cums all over my cock, I want you to climb on and go to town!" I said to her. It hadn't occurred to me that calling them bitches might offend them, but neither of them objected to the dirty talk. Melody especially.

Anna smiled and planted her lips on mine. Her tongue slid in between my lips and toyed with mine, showing me a playful side to her. When she pulled away, licking the saliva that collected at the corner of her mouth, there was a twinkle in her eye, a renewed vigor that had long ago faded from her memory. I pulled her down to me, pulling her past my lips so I could whisper in her ear.

"When we are done here, I want to do something for you, something no one else can. If you will let me, I promise you, you won't regret it." I said to her. She pulled away with a questioning look in her eyes. I smiled and pulled her back down to my lips, kissing her gently but passionately.

"Oh FUCK! FUCK YES! MOTHER FUCKEEERRRRR!" Melody screamed out as her orgasm tore through her body. I could feel her cunt clutching my cock as she slammed down one last time like she was trying to choke my cock. I let her sit there for a moment as her orgasm swept through her. Anna pulled away and the both of us watched as Melody's body shook and vibrated. Her head was rocked back as her eyes shut tightly when the orgasm started. When her body finally settled down long enough for her to open her eyes and look at us, there was a satisfied smile on her face. "Gina has no idea what she's missing!" She said with a smile. I chuckled and pulled her down to me, putting pressure on my cock inside her twat.

"She'll find out eventually. Right now, I want to know. Are you satisfied?" I asked her. She looked down into my eyes, glazed over and filled with satiated lust.

"Completely! The only thing that will make this better is you're hot cum blasting my face!" She said with a wicked naughty smile. I pulled her down, mere inches from my face.

"Once Anna has cum all over my cock like you just did, I can arrange a cum facial for you both!" I said before pulling her down so I could tongue fuck her mouth. She moaned into my mouth as I orally raped her with my tongue, feeding her lust.

"You better hurry! I need it bad! I love the taste of cum and I'm fucking hungry for it!" She said with a twinkle, showing me a very naughty side, much different than when we first met.

"Does Gina know you're a naughty little slut?" I asked, talking dirty back to her.

"No and she wont. She thinks she's hot shit and has no idea what it takes to pleasure a man, or a woman!" She said. That intrigued me. I'd have to get both of them in a Sapphic three-way with Anna before I joined in later at some point.

"Well, if you want my cum, you need to get the fuck off my cock so Anna can feel what you just felt!" I said as I slapped her ass. She smiled down at me as she pinched her nipples, showing her boldness and willingness to act like a slut.