Telepath King Ch. 21

Story Info
New Home and Retribution.
11.2k words
4.73
37.7k
23

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 for you! I was further along than I thought and am actually working on 22. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

As usual...... you know the drill!

Chapter Twenty One - New Home

With the limo in motion, Mandy sat next to me on one side while Michelle sat on the other side showing me papers on the house with pictures and figures. I smiled sweetly.

"Baby, I don't care what it costs. If it works for us, us as a family, then I'll buy it sight unseen. I don't care, you know that." I said as I patted her hand. Mandy looked at me and then to Michelle, I could sense a little jealousy in her. I smiled as she looked past me to Michelle and then back to me. I mentally spoke to her.

"Don't start thinking that. You know I love you. You, above all others know where my heart is." I thought to her. She smiled and placed her hand on my thigh, really high up and gave me a gentle squeeze.

"I know you do my love. I just want to make sure she knows." Mandy thought back to me. I gave her a smile and took my hand off Michelle's and reached for Mandy's, pulling them to my lips to kiss. I could sense a little hesitancy on Michelle's part at my intimate act with Mandy.

Michelle instantly felt out of place at Mandy's and my change in behavior and slowly slid to the side of the car, giving us more room. Mandy took this as a sign Michelle understood and shifted in her seat to swing her leg over my lap to straddle me. All eyes turned to us as I slid my hands down over Mandy's ass to her thighs and pulled her dress up to her waist. She leaned down and licked my ear lobe, breathing heavy into my ear.

"You think we should?" She asked as she slid her hand down the front of us and cupped me through my jeans.

"I don't see why not! My new girls need to know the pecking order, and you're at the top!" I said as I took her lips to mine and allowed her to slide her tongue between my lips. Mandy slid her hands into my pants with one hand while she worked on my belt and zipper. I grasped the side of her panties in my hand and pulled, ripping the thin fabric from her hip, pulling them completely from her body. She let out a little squeak as the fabric was ripped away. I dropped them next to me, next to Michelle. She picked them up and sniffed them as I turned my attention back to Mandy's naked ass as my fingers slid into the deep cleft separating the luscious globes on either side of the crevice.

"Oh God Tommy baby! I've missed your touch so much!" Mandy moaned into my ear, loud enough for the rest of the girls to hear. I slid my hands down farther, almost below her ass to the tops of her thighs and slid my fingers up between her legs. Gently, I probed into her tight hairless twat, slipping my fingers into the hot wet folds of her pussy. She stiffened just before she sat down farther, drawing my fingers deep into her pussy as her hands went back to my pants, frantically trying to get them undone.

Michelle watched with fascination as Mandy tried and tried but couldn't get my cock free of my pants. With a giggle and a smile to Mandy, Michelle reached over and with a calm gentleness, pulled my belt free, unsnapped my pants and pushed my zipper down. Mandy watched with glazed eyes as her desire rose once my cock came into view.

"Oh and how I've missed you!" She said as she held it in her hand, raising her hips up so she could fit the head between her hungry pussy lips. Once I felt the heat of her pussy on my cockhead, I speared upwards, driving my cock deep into Mandy's hungry cunt. She screamed out as my thickness split her wide, wider the farther I pushed into her. I grasped her tits in my hands, pushing the dress aside so I had complete access to her body. I looked to Michelle.

"Get this dress off her." I grunted as I flicked my hips up, driving my cock as far as I could into her. Mandy arched her back and screamed as my cockhead pushed into her cervix. It had been sometime since she felt that from me.

Michelle hurriedly got on her knees on the seat of the limo while the others watched and pulled Mandy's dress up over her head after unzipping it. With her naked, I rolled forward in the seat and placed her on the floor, at the feet of all my girls. All eyes were on me as I looked at each one then down at my beautiful and sexy number one bitch.

I drove forward, slamming my cock deep into Mandy, causing her to scream out in pain and pleasurable lust. I opened the connection to each of my girls a little so they could feel my pleasure as I took Mandy there on the floor of the limo.

Each thrust in rewarded me with moans from my girls as well as moans from Mandy. I knew the ride would take a while, so I knew I had time to thoroughly ravage Mandy. I took my time with each thrust, feeling as much pleasure as I could while sending out the same to the rest of the girls. I wanted to look up at them, see if they were getting as excited as I was but I couldn't tear my eyes away from Mandy's. The look she was giving me was so intense it was as if she captured me in her gaze and I couldn't escape. I wouldn't have if I could nor did I want to. I continued thrusting into her.

After almost half an hour of gentle but forceful thrusting into Mandy's tightening pussy, I was rewarded with her screams of passion as her orgasm built to fruition. A final thrust into her sent her over the edge into a screaming and moaning fit. Several of the others joined her as their hands worked furiously inside their dress pants, skirts and dresses. I pulled out of a satiated Mandy and sat back up on the seat with my cock in my hand. Mandy eyed me, waiting for me to do or say something. I spoke to her mentally.

"Unless you want one of the other girls to take your spot, I suggest you get up here and take my cock before the hungry wolves do." Mandy looked at the girls and they indeed were looking hungry. Quickly she got on her hands and knees and crawled to me, up between my legs until her mouth was at my cock. "Assert your dominance over them." I told her. She looked into my eyes and then smiled.

"This is my cock! Do you all understand? This is mine!" She said. She looked around and for a moment, I could sense a quick pause of uncertainty in them. Mandy looked at each one again. "This is MY cock!" She said again. Instantly, a wave of understanding washed over them, even Michelle who wanted to be the Queen Bee. Mandy grasped my cock in her hand and stroked it while looking each girl in the eye before giving it a gentle and loving kiss.

The more Mandy licked and sucked my cock, the more her mantra of "my cock" became clearer until it was understood throughout the limo that to get to me, they had to go through her. I watched with my minds eye while my human eyes closed as Mandy made love to my cock, licking and sucking until I flooded her mouth with my hot sticky love. With a final kiss on the head and one last "my cock", Mandy lifted herself up and sat next to me, again, eyeing the rest of the girls and asserting her dominance. I smiled inwardly, my eyes still shut as I listened in on their thoughts. Michelle's was the loudest.

"God I hate that bitch! How could she come in between Tom and I? She's not even a telepath for fucks sake! Oh, but he loves her, probably more than he'll ever love me. No, I don't hate her. I envy her, I'm jealous of her. She's got what I want, what I've been looking for for so long. I love him, I swear I do! I'll never leave him, even if that means playing second fiddle to a non-telepath. I'll do anything for you Tommy. I know you're listening. I know you can hear me. I'll do anything, just don't ever send me away." She thought. I was indeed listening. I spoke to her.

"I'm sorry that you feel you have to play second fiddle to Mandy. She was with me before I met you as you know. And she is right on all accounts. My cock is hers as my heart is. But you also know I love you, I love you all and I will protect you just as I would the rest, with my life." I said. She smiled.

"Thank you. I love you too." She said. I sat there a few moments with my eyes closed, listening to the others as they worked through their thoughts. Most were about the same as Michelle's. All professed love, dedication and loyalty to me. I would make sure they all knew I knew and that I reciprocated it all back to them.

We sat in silence for the most part for the rest of the ride. Mandy had dressed herself and me and was snuggled up close as I took the time to actually close my eyes and catch a few winks of sleep. The girls talked amongst themselves quietly, idle chitchat about the house they were going to see.

I felt the limo turn off the main road onto a dirt road and Michelle nudged me.

"We're here Tommy. Another 5 miles." She said in my ear. I opened my eyes and smiled at her. I straightened up, causing Mandy to wake up as well.

"Best behavior ladies. The realtor is there now." I said as I sat up straight in my seat.

"How do you know?" Michelle asked before even thinking about it.

"You don't sense her presence?" I asked. Michelle looked at me and smiled.

"I'm not used to doing that. But now that you mention it, I do sense a presence there." She said with a smile. I grinned at her as the limo came to a halt in front of the house.

"I know you've been over that layout many times, that's not gonna tell you anything about the house. Once you get inside, that's when you learn about the house. The house will talk to you if you listen. It'll tell you it's history as well as how comfortable you will be living there. So, keep an open mind as you walk through it, keep your eyes alert and take it all in as she gives us a tour." I said to Michelle mainly, but to the girls in general.

It was true, a house would talk to you if you listened. Tell you its secrets, tell you about the love that filled it. Houses cant talk, but it's the feeling that you get, whether it's a warm feeling or a cold feeling, a certain ambiance of a place. I could feel instantly as I got out of the limo that this was the right place for us.

"Hello! I'm so glad you made it!" Ashai Tekkanna said as we got out of the limo. Michelle went up and introduced herself. The two had talked on the phone relentlessly over the last couple days about the house. The girls and I got out of the limo and stood back, gazing at the front of the house, taking in its size.

"Hello Ashai! I'd like for you to meet the buyer. This is Tom Martin, he's the one interested in the house." She said as I walked up. I stuck out my hand and took the tiny delicate hand of the Asian realtor in mine.

"Pleased to meat you Mr. Martin." She said as she shook it. I smiled warmly at her and could feel her drinking me in. She was a tiny little thing but built well. As she released my hand Mandy came up and wrapped her arm in mine.

"Lets go inside and take a look around shall we?" Ashai asked as she started for the house. I smiled at Mandy.

"I've got a good feeling about this place." She said as we started to follow the sexily dressed Asian. I was watching her firm ass shake in the tight skirt she wore when Mandy spoke.

"Me too. This feels like a good place. Lets get inside and take a look." I said with a smile. Mandy looked up at me and smiled back.

"Yeah, she has a nice ass." She said with a silly grin. I squeezed her hand and followed Ashai and Michelle while the other girls followed me and Mandy.

Inside the house, I could definitely feel something. The house had secrets. I wanted to know as much about it as I could.

"Go, roam around and find me a bedroom. I'm gonna talk with the realtor and find out about the house." I told Mandy. She smiled and with a look to the girls, they all scampered off to check out the house.

"So Mrs. Tekkanna, what can you tell me about the house?" I asked. She smiled.

"It's Miss and I cant tell you too much I'm afraid. I've been with the company only for a few months and they dropped this one in my lap because it couldn't sell. I'm new at this so this is their way of keeping the rookie in check." She said honestly. I smiled warmly.

"Okay, tell me what you can and we'll go from there." I said. She smiled and started talking about the various rooms as we went along.

"The house was built about fifteen years ago by a rich recluse. He didn't die here, I have to tell you that and there were no murders here. This is Vegas even though we're miles from it. I honestly can't tell you too much. All the research I've done on the house came back empty. No illegal activity that I can tell from police reports. EMT's were called out here twice for the owner. The first time was a simple false alarm, the second time was when the owner died. They care flighted him out of here as he was having a heart attack. He died at the hospital. His family wants to sell the house, they know of its value and just want the money for it." She said as she took us into the living room.

"Wow! It's huge!" Michelle said as we entered.

"Yes. It has a very open floor plan. Most of all the rooms are connected in some way. Rumor has it there are secret passageways, but you'll always get that with a house this size. There are also rumors of a panic room here on the property as well. I've not been able to find one, but I haven't been out here very often. Distance and well, I'm ashamed to say being alone out here kinda got me a little scared so I didn't spend a lot of time here. There is a floor plan, which I know Michelle has, that's the one filed with the County, but I've been able to find a few additions." She said as she started up the stairs.

I followed and listened attentively when I wasn't staring at the sexy seller. Michelle walked with me, taking in everything that she said. All she had to do was read her mind like I did and she'd know more than she wanted to. Some of which I was interested in, especially getting her out of her clothes.

"It has a full basement that is finished. There's a bar down there with a game room attached. We can take a look if you like?" Ashai asked. I smiled.

"Sure. So is there anything that I would be surprised to learn about this house or is it a pretty standard house? I asked. We took a long winding staircase down into the bowels of the house, where all the parties were had.

"Actually, there are some changes to the floor plan that weren't done by local contractors. There is a room at the end of the house, under the Master Suite and what would be used as an office. It was added after the house was finished at the owners expense and kept very private. Let me show you." She said as she walked to the end of the basement. I was taking in all the accoutrements of the room as we walked. Who ever had built the house, had taken great care in putting the right fixtures in and making sure everything was orderly.

"This right here." Ashai said as she reached up and pulled down on what looked like a wall light. It was indeed a wall light with three branches hanging off. Ashai pulled on the middle one and the wall opened up. I smiled.

"This could be fun!" I said as I stepped into the room. It was empty, but I bet it held some secrets.

"I found out that the previous owner, despite his age was quite a connoisseur of erotic displays of a live nature." Ashai said though she blushed through it. I smiled.

"Live sex shows?" Michelle asked. I smiled again.

"Yes and no. He was into Bondage." I said as I walked around the room. Ashai looked at me with a question mark all over her face.

"How did you know?" She asked. I smiled as I turned to her.

"Simple. A man with money doesn't hide a plain old sex party. A man with a reputation to keep hides something that people would look down on. Something of a deviant nature like a Bondage sex party would be that. And judging by the size of the room, I'm gonna guess that he probably had no less than 6 to 8 women in here tied, bound and gagged. He could pick and choose which girl he wanted to use and abuse and not use the same one for a whole week." I said. Michelle looked at me and instantly I could see ideas forming in her mind. Ashai looked at me like I was insane.

"I'd never though about it like that!" She said as she looked around the room.

"Oh yeah! There's plenty of room in here for a bunch of restraining devices. But any good Master wouldn't have to restrain a Slave. She would stand there and let her Master do anything he wanted to her and she would enjoy it even if it hurt. I'm guessing he wasn't a Master or at least wasn't the one doing the deeds." I said. Ashai looked at me.

"How can you be sure?" She asked. I smiled and went to her, towering over her a good foot.

"Simple. You can see the marks where equipment was bolted to the floor. Over there is where a heavy chair sat, someone was watching what was going on. If I were the Master, my slaves would do anything I told them, they would allow me complete access to their bodies. After all, that's what they are there for isn't it?" I asked as I circled the petite Asian with large breasts and impressive hips.

"But, what if it was a woman?" She asked, taking my bait. Michelle looked at me, shocked that I was engaging the young and impressionable Ashai in such conversation.

"There may have been a Dominatrix here, but the one that was watching was controlling everything. That's what he liked. He had the money, he liked the power. Power over people. I'm sure he would have had a Dom or Dominatrix beat and whip girls of various ages and sizes and race. He'd sit in his chair with a slave between his legs sucking him while he watched young girls being dominated and forced to perform dirty sex acts of all sorts." I said as I continued to circle Ashai. She was standing still, her hands clasping each other as she fought to regain her composure. I stopped in front of her and she looked up at me.

"Of course, this could have just been a work room. Hammers and saws and such. Maybe the guy was a closet woodcarver." I said with a smile. She smiled back and answered with a twinkle in her eye.

"No, good authority has it that he was into fetish sex." She said. I smiled and moved in close, close enough I could smell her wafting up from beneath her skirt.

"Were you one of his pets? One of his play things?" I asked. Her breathing got ragged and shallow. "Is that what you're into? Being spanked and whipped and forced to suck cock and take it in the ass?" I whispered to her. I heard a slight moan and a squeak from her. I knew I was close, very close to getting her to submit to me.

"Wh-why would y-y-you say that?" She asked, her voice betraying her. I looked at Michelle. She could see what I was doing. She focused in on Ashai and read her mind.

"That's exactly what happened Tom. She was a little sex slave in this very room!" Michelle said telepathically. I smiled to her as I lifted my hands to Ashai.

"Tell me slave. Tell me what it is you desire!" I said. Ashai looked up at me, a tear in her eye as she slowly fell to her knees, bowing in respect. I grinned at Michelle who just shook her head and left the room, leaving the lamb with the wolf.

"Master!" Ashai said from my feet. I smiled.

"Up Slave!" I said. Slowly, she lifted her body up until she was looking at my hard naked cock which I had pulled out. Ashai sucked in her breath as my monster came into view. "Is this what you were looking for? Why are you selling this house Slave?" I asked as I grasped my shaft in my fist and shook my cock at her.

"My Master gave me this house. I can't live here alone. I seek another Master to live here. Someone that will be a kind Master to me." Ashai said as she looked to the floor.

"Was you're previous Master a kind Master? Did he treat you properly?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"I don't understand. He was the only Master I ever knew. He was always kind to me, even in sessions. Always gentle." She said as she looked from my cock up to me. I smiled sweetly to her.