Telepath King Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Andie licked Sophia, Alice's hands slowly made their way down my chest and abdomen to my cock, which stood erect and proud. Her hands circled the shaft, gently pulling from the base to the tip. Each time she reached the tip, it flinched, jumping in her hands. She giggled once then moved from behind me to the front and knelt at my feel, eye level with my purple headed monster. With a lusty look to me, she bent forward and took the head into her mouth and covered it with her saliva.

Instinctively, my hands went to her head and held her gently while my own rocked back with my eyes closed, enjoying the feel of her luscious lips around my shaft as she took six inches inside her pressing lips.

With hot lesbian action right in front of me and a sweet sexy mouth on my cock, it couldn't have gotten any better I thought. Then I thought of Mandy and felt a little guilty that she wasn't at least with me experiencing this beautiful sight. Mentally, I reached out to her.

"Mandy?" I said. I heard laughter in her voice.

"Tommy baby! How are you?" She asked. I smiled both inside and out.

"Right now on cloud six. What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm playing cards with Sam and Michelle. They're kicking my ass!" She said as she laughed. I smiled, visually seeing them sitting in at the table laughing as the two Vegas pro's stacked the deck against her.

"You wanna take a little break?" I asked. She smiled.

"Yeah! Why?" She asked. I grinned.

"Hold on tight to you're clothes!" I said. Mentally, I reached out, locked on her and in the blink of an eye, she was no longer sitting there playing cards, she was sitting on the bed to my left. All the Maidens were now awake and when they saw Mandy appear, they went to her quickly and undressed her.

"Wow!" She said as she stood naked, looking at everything around her, four creamy white skinned Irish girls touching her, their hands roaming over her tanned body. Fingers touched and kneaded every inch of Mandy's skin as she was gently steered towards me. As she joined me, wrapping her arm around my waist, the girls engulfed the two of us while Alice continued to suck my cock. Andie and Sophia never even noticed Mandy's arrival.

"Hello beautiful!" I said as I took my left hand off Alice's head and placed it around Mandy's waist, resting atop her ass. It wasn't there long as a pair of delicate hands gently pushed it lower to cup Mandy's succulent perfect ass cheek.

"Hello to you too! I was getting my ass kicked at poker." She said with a smile. I smiled back as I squeezed her ass cheek.

"Well, I can think of a few things better than kicking your ass!" I said. Gently, we were steered towards a bed with Alice barely coming off my cock to move with us. I was turned and pushed to sit on the bed then forced to lay down.

Elisabeth helped Mandy up onto the bed and positioned her so that she was kneeling above my head. I knew where this was going. Alice continued to work her mouth up and down my cock as Mary knelt next to Alice and pushed her way up to my balls, sucking them in one by one as Alice continued her fellatio unabated.

Eve climbed up the bed and placed my hand beneath her pussy as she scooted up to Mandy and took her left breast in her mouth while Glenda did the same on the other side. When everyone was in place, Elisabeth swung her leg over my stomach and scooted forward until she was locking lips with Mandy. Slowly, Elisabeth pushed her down via hands on Mandy's shoulders until she was sitting on my mouth.

With my nose pressed up against her perineum, I licked up and was in direct contact with her clit. My mouth on one pussy, my hands on two more and two mouths on my cock and balls, I was pretty well set. Only thing that could have made it better was a pussy on the top half of my cock while a mouth worked the lower shaft and a mouth on my balls. That would have completed this weird act.

Thinking was out the window as Mandy started to grind her pussy on my mouth, putting my tongue where she wanted it most. With Eve and Glenda working her tits and me working her cunt, the four of us with Elisabeth in command were pushing her to a fantastic orgasm. I could hear moans escaping through their lips as Elisabeth and Mandy kissed.

After about five minutes of the combined stimulation, Mandy's thighs started to shake as she started to lose grip. I sent out a mental command to Eve and Glenda to cum instantly and they did, falling up the bed above me as their mouths emanated groans and moans of lusty origin. I was now partially free to wrap my arms around Mandy's thighs and pull her down harder, forcing my tongue up inside her.

With my special powers, I worked my tongue so that I was licking her g-spot directly. My hands worked their way over her abdomen and down to her clit where my fingers strummed her to a multiple orgasm. Mandy couldn't take much more as she withdrew her tongue from Elisabeth's mouth and screamed out her passion.

"Fuck! Tommy! Oh fuck Tommy!" She yelled as her orgasm peaked and exploded. Her whole body warmed to the touch as she vibrated and shook above me. Too bad I was still connected to her, pushing her orgasm harder and higher. After a few more minutes of shaking uncontrollably with sweat dripping down her body, Mandy begged me to stop. "Please! No more! I can't take anymore!" She said as she fell forward into Elisabeth.

Elisabeth held her gently, pulling her away from my mouth and hands. Gently, she lay her down next to me, her pussy out of reach. I grinned up at Elisabeth as she shook a finger at me.

"You're a bad boy!" She said with a wicked grin. I shrugged my shoulders up at her and reached for her. She backed up to me, swinging her leg back over my torso.

"No, no! I want you down there, sitting on my cock." I said. She grinned and scooted back, almost sitting on Alice's head as she tried to sit down. Alice got the picture as she first slapped Elisabeth's ass then held my cock up, pointing it at Elisabeth's tight pussy. Slowly, she sat down, impaling herself on my thick rod until I was poking at her cervix. She looked down at me.

"Do it! You want to. Push it completely inside you!" I said. Elisabeth closed her eyes and when she opened them, her spark was bright as she sat down, forcing my full ten inch cock inside her. The feelings I felt were nothing compared to what she felt.

"Oh Mishanna!" She said as she felt me enter into her tight cavity. I slid my hands up the pale creamy skin of her rib cage to her perfect 36D breasts and held the heavy fun bags as she started to rotate her hips. Her head rolled back and her mouth opened up as she mashed her clit down onto my pubic hair, already pushing for a huge climax.

Gently, I squeezed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers as she started a short rise and fall motion. Her body started to show her pleasure by changing to a bright pink, starting from her chest and radiating out and down to her clutching pussy as she rocked up and down on my cock. Her tight velvety pussy was heaven on my cock as she rose higher and higher until she was pulling almost to the top of my cock before plummeting back down.

Eve and Mandy spooned together, their hands roaming each others body as they watched Elisabeth fuck herself royally with my cock. Glenda slid closer, her hand on my chest as she tilted her head for a lusty kiss. I gave her what she wanted and mentally triggered another orgasm within her. Her body shook hard as her orgasm tore through her already wore out frame. I held the kiss just long enough for her to cry into my mouth and then collapse back to the bed. Sophia and Andie realized they were alone and looked up to see what was going on.

"Mandy!" Andie said as she jumped out of Sophia's arms and rushed to the bed. Mandy smiled that "I just got fucked hard" smile as Andie jumped on top of her and Eve. Eve giggled and wrapped her free arm around Andie, holding her tight in the three-girl embrace. Sophia moved to the other side of the bed and lay with Glenda, spooning with her as Sophia's hands roamed up the perfect creamy skin to Glenda's equally perfect 34D tits.

"Ohh!" Glenda cooed as Sophia started to get rougher, forcing Glenda off of me so she could get at her pussy. I looked from Andie to Sophia and then to Mandy. Fucking Heaven! I looked back up to Elisabeth just as her head rocked forward and her cunt clamped down on the root of my shaft.

"Mishanna!" She hissed out as her orgasm tore through her. I still hadn't cum. Everyone around me was getting their nut and I was still rock hard and almost begging for the exquisite release. Elisabeth fell forward onto my chest and lay there panting, trying to catch her breath. Gently I slid her off of me, next to Sophia and Glenda.

"I have got to cum!" I said. Alice and Mary pulled off my balls and stood, reaching for me.

"Master, come with us. There's no more room on that bed." Alice said as I grasped her hand. I smiled as Mary took my cock in her hand and pulled me, nearly ripping off my cock to get me to a free bed. Alice was just as hungry for my cock as they pushed me to the bed. I smiled and held my hands up.

"No, I want to be in control. You two, on you're hands and knees!" I said. Instantly, they climbed onto the bed and thrust their perfect asses into the air as they held hands and kissed. I stood there, marveling at the sexy sight before me.

"It doesn't matter which one you fuck, they'll both cum at the same time!" Elisabeth yelled from the crowded bed of sexy female flesh. I smiled and mentally, triggered an orgasm in all six of the lovely beauties.

From behind me, I heard moans and wails as huge orgasms wrecked each of their sexy bodies. I stared down at the ass on the left, Alice and then the ass on the right, Mary. Damn! There was no way to choose so I just stepped up to the one on the left, Alice and slammed my cock deep inside her. Her head flung back as I knocked the breath out of her. Mary sat up and looked at me with a wicked smile on her face. Slowly, she inched back off the bed as she watched my thick ten inch spear disappear in Alice's tight cunt and then reappear soaked with her juices.

"Master, may I?" She asked. I looked at her and stopped before I slammed back into the already shaking body of Alice. I let Mary push on my abdomen, pushing me out of Alice. She fell to the bed once I was free of her. Mary looked at Alice and rolled her into position with her ass on the edge of the bed. With a last look to me, Mary swung her leg over Alice's body and flattened. Before me was two very sexy pussies mere inches from each other. I understood what Mary wanted me to do instantly.

I stepped back up to the bed and placed the head of my cock in Mary's tight pussy. Instantly, she started creaming on my shaft. She was tight, I mean tight! A plumber couldn't get a more tight fit!

I slammed into her a couple times, rocking her body viciously and then pulled out. Her body was still shaking as I pulled out and shoved my thick sausage back in Alice. This went on for almost half an hour until neither I nor they could take any more. With an audience watching, I slammed back into Mary one last time and grunted out my release. She wailed as her orgasm, the last of many ripped through her body. Her body shook and vibrated on my pole as my spunk painted her insides, soon she was falling forward onto her Celtic sister mumbling of joy and happiness and a little pain and soreness.

I fell onto the bed next to Alice, face down and covered in a thick sheen of sweat. Alice rolled over to me and draped her luscious thigh across my ass and her arm over my back as she snuggled in tightly

"Wow!" She said with a sexy breathy voice. I turned my head to her and smiled.

"Yeah! That's what I was thinking!" I said as I lay my head back on the bed. Andie and Sophia appeared out of nowhere looking disheveled as they lay on the bed, Andie snuggling up to me and Sophia up to her.

"That was so intense and fun!" Andie said as she kissed my shoulder. I turned my head her way and gazed into her eyes. With a satisfied smile she gave me a gentle kiss. "Hi!" She said after pulling away.

"Hi yourself! Are you two satiated now?" I asked. Sophia peeked her head up over Andie's and grinned.

"For a while at least." She said before winking and dropping her head back down. I chuckled as I pushed myself up and rolled over under the weight of Alice's leg and arm.

As I lay there, I opened my mind and searched out for my lovely ladies in Vegas. I found them all healing or well. Teresa was still a sobbing wreck while Betty still held her defiance. All the girls tormented them with their words, only it wasn't affecting Betty. She withdrew, turned inside herself to escape it. I peered into her mind and found her planning an escape. I silently smiled as I watched her "fool-proof" plan take shape into something that was actually do-able.

"Hello Betty." I said to her mentally. Instantly I could feel her freeze up and try her best to close her mind up. "Oh come now! I'm not trying to hurt you, I just wanted to say hi!" I said with a cheerful voice.

"What do you want you bastard?" She said, her tone filled with spite.

"Betty, let's not be enemies. There's so much we can accomplish as friends you know. Such as bringing the telepath world together like never before. Putting people in all the right places to ensure our survivability and financial security." I said. She was listening but not buying.

"Then why have you taken me captive?" She asked. I smiled inwardly.

"Only because you conspired to kill me. Lets face it, I can turn you into a little ball of putty just by thinking of it. Ask yourself why haven't I done it yet?" I said, putting ideas in her head.

"I don't have the faintest idea why you haven't killed me. Me or Teresa." She said. There was honesty in her answer.

"It's actually quite simple. Though your not a bad looking woman, your not really my type. But, you do have a usefulness about you. With your power and your contacts, you can get to people, people with money and power and influence. You can help build my kingdom and instead of bowing at my feet, you could be sitting at my side, where Teresa was supposed to be." I said, painting a picture that was infinitely better than what she was headed for.

"No, you already have that information and know how to use it. Why keep us here?" She asked as she regarded me coldly with her steely eyes. Damn good thing she wasn't stupid, she was showing her intelligence, but then again, Sophia wasn't the brightest spark in the universe and she showed some light bulb brightening smarts every now and then.

"Yeah, you're right. I think you were infinitely smarter than the rest of the council. But ask yourself why haven't I killed you? Think about that for a while. Ponder on the possibilities of why you're still alive and what you could offer me alive more than dead. When you're done thinking about it, get back to me." I said as I severed the connection. I could see her, looking around the room, looking for something inside even though she seemed to be searching outside with her eyes.

"Baby? What are you thinking?" Mandy asked as she slid up the bed and lay atop me, her smooth sexy skin feeling so good on my wore out muscles.

"Oh, nothing much. I was just sitting her talking to Betty. She just don't get it." I said with a smile. Mandy looked down at me with a questioning look in her eyes.

"I don't understand why you just don't kill her and be done with that whole mess from Jersey. Lets move on with our lives, we don't need her in it." Mandy said. I looked up into her mesmerizing eyes and smiled brightly.

"She's alive just because I can control it. I could kill her right now, in the blink of an eye, in the amount of time it takes to form the thought of killing her, she'd be dead. But what does that do, other than kill another telepath? Nothing. I don't want to be known as someone that kills his own kind, nor do I want to be known as anything bad. I just want to live life the way any man would want to." I said. Mandy looked down at me and grinned wickedly.

"You mean with pussy all around you? Beer flowing out of the faucets? Armed guards with sacks of money just waiting for you to give them the nod?" She said as she bent down and licked my lips.

"Absolutely! That's kinda almost in a round-about-way exactly what I want! Wow! Now who's telepathic?" I said as I teased her, flicking my tongue out and up at hers.

"I'm not telepathic baby, I just know you. I know who you are inside, your human side." She said as she flattened completely on top of me and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, pulling us close together.

"Yeah, you do know me. Your one of the few that know me." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"You know, you've had one hell of a ride since you learned of your abilities. Is there anything you would change?" Amanda asked me. I looked into her eyes and though I could have read her, chose not to.

"Where's this coming from?" I asked. She looked down at me like I was stupid. "I chose not to read you. I don't want to do that with you, seems so impersonal." I said. She giggled and leaned down to plant her lips on mine lightly.

"Aw! I love you too!" She said with a gleam in her eye. Now it was me that giggled. "I just was curious that since your powers, you've had some ups and downs and lots of sex, met some people. Just wondered if there was anything you regretted or would have changed?" She gently traced her fingers down the side of my face and to my lips before she kissed me and pulled away to look into my eyes.

"Honestly, I don't think I would change anything. I hate that people got hurt and killed, but I guess it was necessary. I'd like to somehow get Gary out of prison. I really liked him. And Jennifer, man what a hottie!" I said as I slapped both my hands down on Mandy's generous ass cheeks.

"More pussy? You really just can't get enough of it can you?" Mandy asked as she ground her pelvis down onto mine. I pushed my hips up, adding to the pressure she was already giving my stirring cock.

"Yes more pussy! You know I can never get enough of it! There's so much of it out there to try, so many beautiful women out there to wrap my body around. I could never tire of some strange tight pussy on my dick! But seriously, Jennifer is a good person. She is someone that we would benefit from having in our little circle here." I said. Mandy looked down into my eyes, searching.

"I wish I could look into your mind like you look into mine." She said. I smiled, she was always surprising me. "What?" She asked.

"Even though I can read you, and you know I don't' like doing that, you still surprise me all the time." I said. I leaned up and planted a gentle kiss on the tip of her chin then flicked my tongue out and licked up to her lips.

"I'm serious though. Sometimes I really wish I could read your mind like you read everyone else's. I think it would be interesting to know someone's inner thoughts." She said as she pushed her tongue out to flick at mine. I ran my hands lazily up and down her back, feeling her smooth skin and tight muscle tone.

"Baby, I used to think that, before I had my powers. Then, one day it all changed and now sometimes I can't stop the voices from invading my head. It's like looking at a television and watching the news anchor reading from a script and knowing exactly what he will say before he says it. I can change the channel to a movie to stop it, but if I go back to the news, it'll pick back up where it left off. It's not always fun. I'm still learning to tune it out, but it's a slow work of progress." I said as I let my hands return to her supple ass cheeks and just rested them there.

"I guess I can understand that. I still think it would be neat though. To be able to make someone do what ever you want them to do. Like walking up to a person at an ATM and making them withdraw all their money and give it to you. I mean that's kinda bad, mean, but to be able to have that power, it's just exciting." Mandy said as she lay her head down on my chest, over my heart.