Telephone Education

Story Info
Married student learns details of her Prof.
1.9k words
3.06
19.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers

Hello readers

This is a sort-of continuation of a story submitted long back (around 4 months ago), where I described the starting of an infatuation between myself (married Professor in his 40s) and a student (married, pretty woman in her early 30s). That was a very short submission, mainly because of my reluctance at describing a near real-life scenario. Here, the story continues from the point when she makes a call to her Prof.

Enjoy and please do vote and comment.

And then the phone call came. It was a Sunday, late morning. I was relaxing after some gentle love-making with my wife. The kids were away at their grandparents' place. We had the home to ourselves, and were making the most of this occasional daytime freedom!

I recognised my dear student's number on my cell. I quickly answered, wondering about the possible academic doubts she could be having in her latest assignment.

"Hi, Sir, how are you?" her pleasant voice came across.

"Hey, Deepthi, I'm fine, thanks. How is the assignment going? Looks like you are in right earnest on a Sunday." There was a bit of urgency in my voice which was unusual in my interaction with Deepthi. But today was different. There were things to be done between me and my wife, which could not be interrupted, even for the sake of my academic student.

"Assignment is fine, Sir. I called just to chat. Was feeling bored with some dull reading. Are you busy with anything, Sir?"

"Uh, well, not particularly. Just me and my wife at home. The kids are away, so have some time to ourselves." I replied in a bland tone.

"Aw, that's so nice, Sir. You'll must be having fun." A distinct note of wistfulness in her voice. "I miss those days. Husband manages to come here just once a month."

"Well, Deepthi, these are phases in one's life. Once your course is over, things should be back to normal."

I could hear a sigh on the phone. And then this: "So, Sir, what exactly have you two been upto?"

Was I hearing right?! "Oh, come on, the usual husband-wife 'interactions'." As nonchalant as possible...

"Sir, you have been so patient and diligent with your mentoring. Please do give some details of this issue too. It can be of help for me..." voice trailing off.

I did a quick turnaround to check whether my wife was around. No, she was still in the other room. "Come on, these details are known to every married couple. Of course, reading can help. The Kama Sutra is a handy guide. You might have heard of it."

"You are the books person, Sir. Just like with my assignments, you should teach me things from this book too. And your personal experiences." There was that self-indulgent, yet petulant tone especially on the word 'should'.

I squirmed a bit. And I was not the only one. I could feel a squirming between my legs too.

"Oh, well, Deepthi, this is not the academic talk that I imagined. But you know I can never say No to anything you ask. So what exactly do you want to hear?"

"So nice of you, Sir. So what have you been up to the last 2 days?" Her best alluring, come-hither voice, which never failed to arouse me.

Here we go, I told myself. Taking a deep breath, I started. "Mostly enjoying the freedom of having the whole house to ourselves. So nothing restricted to the bedroom, if you know what I mean". Poor me, still beating round the bush...

"Not sure what you mean, Sir." I could visualize her, looking at me wide-eyed.

"Making love at night in the bedroom is the usual. Just the two of us means the action can be anytime, anywhere. No rules, no restrictions."

"Ohh, that sounds so exciting, Sir. So was it like that the last 2 days?"

"Er, yes. One of the main indulgences is the freedom from conventional clothing."

"Sir, please don't make complicated statements."

"Um, you know, we, especially my wife, are not the exhibitionist types. But now, door and windows closed, we are more or less in our birthday suits"

"Meaning, naked, Sirrr? All the time? Right now?"

"Yes. If the doorbell rings, she just puts on one of my shirts. And I have a pair of shorts at the ready. Fun to be touching and playing with each other as and when we fancy, which is pretty much all the time."

"Sounds fun, Sir. I have never done this at home."

"Hmm, suggest it your husband, when he comes home next."

"Oh, he is unlikely to pay attention." I could detect the change of tone to blandness. "You please describe more, Sir. Is she next to you now? And you are without clothes?" Back to the alluring tone. She really could tease, my dear student.

"As I said, just a bit of something around my waist. Wife is in the kitchen. What I really love is to walk in there, nude, and embrace her from behind, as she is standing at the sink. It is a groovy feel as my member slides in against her behind, and my hands move in front to fondle her breasts, and she squirms but continues her work. It is like a challenge between us to try and disturb her."

I could hear a sharp intake of breath as I described my move. "So naughty, Sir. I can just imagine your lean body against Madam's. I am sure she would press back her hips against you. She has a nice backside, I suppose." Slight wistfulness in that last statement; she probably regretted her 'shortcoming' in that area. (She has a boyish ass.)

"Oh, yes, you are right, Deepthi. My wife's ass is her best physical asset." And to myself "As for you, the face, the smile, those breasts..." "Sometimes, it ends there with fondling; sometimes it proceeds, as happened today morning. But I assume you have heard enough." My turn to switch to a slightly teasing tone.

"Nooo, Sir, please don't stop mid-way. Complete the Chapter, as you always say during our lessons." This girl was demanding action now.

"Yes, right. Always finish what you start. So this morning my dear wife proceeded to fellate me. You know fellatio, Deepthi?" Note of enquiry in my voice, knowing fully well that vocabulary was not exactly her strength.

"Please don't test my language knowledge, Sir. What was it that Ma'm did to you?"

Well, I could play games too. "Um, let me give you a clue. It's a 'procedure' done by the lady to please her man." A technical explanation...

"Oh, we do so many things to please you men."

"Right, Deepthi. Name some, that you like doing for your husband, and which he likes too!"

"You mean, like cook etc?"

"What do the etc. consist of? Remember, I was speaking of my wife doing something to me, in private." Taunting tone in my voice...

"Ohhh, Sir, you mean things in bed, right? So that word you mentioned is something in that category?"

"My student is learning fast! Not necessarily always in bed, Deepthi. My wife did it for me in our kitchen, as I was describing. So, guess what?"

"Maybe I can guess, but maybe you have to give some more clues, Sir." The coquettish tone was back.

"Ah, the burdens of a teacher," I sighed. "You know the setting -- the woman's head would necessarily have to be at a lower level than the man's."

"Ohhh, ok, I think I know, Sir. I have heard it being called blow-job in English. I was not aware of the word that you mentioned. F-whatever."

"Fellatio. Right. Describe it." Putting on my best Professorial voice.

"Come on, Sir, you are the one to describe and explain things to me. How did Ma'm go about it?"

"First, get the basic stuff sorted out. Define fellatio, Deepthi."

"Oh, Sir, when you order that way, I cannot ignore. So here goes -- it is the procedure involving sucking of the erect male organ by the female." Simply put in as plain a tone as she could.
"Can't deny that you know your fundamentals. So, yes, that's what my wife did on the kitchen floor. You know it, right? No need to go into the details, or is there something you would like to learn in this too?"

"Details please, Sir. A bit of a break from academics."

"Yeah, right! So there she was, my dear wife, gently stroking my erection and kissing me from the chest downwards. Oh, it was so thrillingly erotic, Deepthi. In the kitchen, her soft fingers on my hardening organ. And soon enough, her mouth had reached there. She looks up, as if seeking permission. I smile and gently press her head in towards my manhood. Her lips part and slide onto my wet, waiting tip. They slide back and forth, up and down, as she also holds my testicles." I stop my torrent, jolted at the fact of my description to a 'third person'.

But, that third person seemed really involved. I could hear the sharp breathing and ever so slight hint of a soft moan.

Time to tease. "So, Deepthi, you are familiar with all this, right? Maybe you could say what happens next. Where would your hands be?"

"Ohh, Sir, probably on your legs." That was faint; I had to strain to hear.

"MY legs, Deepthi? You would be doing it your man, right?" Couldn't resist a mocking tone.

"Er, yes, right. Please go on, Sir."

"Right, my wife continues running her lovely lips up and down my hard, erect cock, one hand stroking my shaft, other my balls. I gently hold her hands and shift them both to behind, to grip my ass. And then, I slowly move my hips. This is a favourite of mine. What's it called?"

...

"Hellooo, not paying attention, student?"

"Umm, yes Sir, mouth-fuck." Strained voice.

"All Ok, Deepthi? Should I stop?"

"No, no, Sir. Please go on. I got caught up imagining as you were describing. You'll were really enjoying in the kitchen."

"Yesss, rare chance that we were getting. I'm sure you must have had such experience at some time or the other, Deepthi."

"Oh, no Sir, never. My husband is not very keen for such different styles. Your wife is so lucky, Sir." Aah, the sweet wistfulness in her voice.

We could get lucky too... Oops, did that thought arise in my mind?

"Well, you must talk your hubby into this. Shouldn't miss all the variety in your sex-life." Professorial advice!

"Maybe. Anyway, go on, Sir. Tell me all. How did it end?"

"Meaning what exactly, Deepthi?"

"Did she...Did you...?"

"Yes?" Teasing tone, waiting for the 'climactic question'...

"Come on, Sir, please continue. Did she finish the job on you?"

"Could you be more specific, please?"

"Ok. How, and where, did you complete your orgasm?"

"Mmm. Good question! Any guesses, girl?"

"Oh, Sir, in her mouth?" Amazement in her voice.

"No, actually. Both of us draw the line at that. She understands when her expert blow-job gets me ready to cum. She gently slid my cock out of her mouth and continued to stroke it, aiming at her chest. And, soon enough, it erupted, shooting thick, white streams onto her breasts. She just loves that."

"Oh, Sir, how wonderfully sexy that feels"

"You can actually get the feeling there, Deepthi?" Mocking, again.

"Unh, yes, sort of, I mean... Thank you, Sir, for this break-time session in my studies."

"Welcome, sweet student. My pleasure. ("And yours too, baby", muttered my wicked mind). Now, off you go to your books. And, me to my dear wife, for some urgent work."

geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers