Telepresence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Julie," and I slowly pushed into her snug channel. At three seconds for each inch followed by a pause, the remaining five inches were slow torture for me. Just as I bottomed out, she came again, moaning, arching, and digging her nails into my shoulders as her cunt squeezed my cock so tight I couldn't move.

In a minute or so she relaxed around me, laying flat on the bench again, "Oh. My. God! That was amazing. I don't think I've ever come that fast or that hard. I want you again, on a bed, with lots of time and privacy, but I think I'll have to share."

I started stroking slowly into her, "I have no problem with either part of that. You are amazing. Debby was never like that. She was much more vocal, but didn't try to rip my cock off when she came," I said, grinning. I leaned down to dance my tongue with hers as I speeded my strokes. Soon, I was pounding into the beauty below me. I could feel my climax building at the base of my cock, while Julie was working her way to number three.

Helen interrupted with, "Jules, it's almost five-thirty. When is Jerry picking you up?"

"Oh, God! Stop Casper, stop! Don't cum in me!" I pulled out, not quite ready to cum, but close. Full speed ahead to dead stop in half a second. Next thing I knew, I was sitting on the floor with Julie on her knees next to me, holding me like I would fly away, "I'm so sorry, lover. He's supposed to pick me up at seven for his usual pre-game date. It's tonight so he doesn't break Coach's 24 hour rule. I can't risk having him taste your cum in my pussy or mouth. He'll go crazy."

"Maybe he's not the guy for you. I'd be upset too, but I wouldn't fly off the handle. I'd hope he was more understanding, given that he cheated first."

"No, he's one of the double standard types. It's fine for him to stick his cock anywhere he wants, but nobody's cock but his should be in me. He's a shit about it too. He keeps pushing me for a threesome with one of the squad, too. 'Keeping it in the family' is what he calls it. Hasn't happened yet, probably won't.

"There is one place he won't put his tongue," she said, turning and kneeling on the bench before pulling her cheeks apart to reveal her rosebud. "I've never had a guy who would. Everybody's fine with fucking it, of course. You can finish off there."

"So I'm the first guy to do this?" I ran my tongue from the bottom of her steaming pussy up her crack to the top, before running it around the ring of her anus. "I guess that's what you get for dating boys who are still scared of their sexuality. Nervous of something that might make them look 'gay'." With that, I pressed the tip of my tongue into the center of the ring, entering her ass. Wrapping my hands around her thighs, I could feel her shiver.

As I slid my tongue in deeper, I heard Helen say, "Is the status of dating the quarterback worth all the stress, Jules? I tried to warn you after I dumped him. At least, you didn't go out with him until after we split."

"I couldn't do that to a friend," Julie gasped. By now, I was fucking her ass with my tongue. Suddenly I felt a wet heat surround my cock. I looked down to see Kim sucking me into her mouth. She looked comfortable with half of me in her mouth. I wondered how much more she could take. She looked up at me and winked.

Rachel laughed, "She said it looked lonely. She also wanted to be sure you were hard enough to do a proper job in Julie's ass. You do realize that you will be servicing most, if not all of us, regardless of boyfriend status. For some, the mystery of who you are adds to the allure." She looked into Robin's eyes. "Some of us already have an idea who you are. We'll see you at ten."

I withdrew from Julie's rosebud and Kim's mouth, "Kim, thank you for your concern, but there was no chance of me going soft knowing I was going to fill Julie's ass. We will do that again, later. Rachel, I realize that stud service is in my future. I don't want to break up any relationships. Not even you and Jerry," rubbing Julie's back with my hand.

"I've been thinking of ending it before today. You just told me another reason, and given me others to consider. Now, get into my ass, but slowly. I've never taken anyone back there as thick as you are."

"As gently as I can, love. Do you need any lube?"

"I shouldn't. Just fuck me," she said.

I positioned the tip of my steel-hard shaft at her tightest hole, glistening with Kim's saliva. Slowly I pushed forward, feeling the resistance, "Relax, Julie. Or I'll never get in."

"I'm trying. But I've never stuffed a salami in my ass before," she grunted. "I guess I do need lube. There's baby oil in my bag."

Ginger handed me the bottle with a smile, and I applied it generously to Julie's ass and my cock. I slid my finger into her to start opening her, then a second while applying more oil. Removing my fingers, I tried entering her backdoor a second time. Slowly, the tight ring of muscle relaxed and opened, and I felt myself start to enter Julie's ass. Hot and tight, she slid around me, a fraction of an inch at a time. I kept rubbing her back to relax her. Suddenly, she engulfed the entire head of my cock, before clamping down again.

"Oooooooowwwwwwwwww," she moaned. "You're too big."

"You've got all of the head, the shaft will be easier. Do you want me to pull out?"

"No, that'll hurt just as much right now. Give me a moment to adjust, okay?"

"I'll wait till you're ready. You feel amazing." I tried to sound calm, but I was shaking with strain. In my crush's ass for real after years of jacking off to fantasies, I was trying not to cum while she tried to loosen up. She was hot and tight, so tight that I couldn't move if I had tried.

Gradually, I felt Julie's sphincter soften and relax. I pushed in half an inch, "You okay?"

"Yeah. I've never felt anything like you. I may have trouble sitting all night"

"Once I get all the way in, I'm not going to last very long. Would you rather do this another day? When you don't have somewhere to be?"

"No! I'm going to finish what I've started with you. You're not going anywhere 'til you fill my ass with your cum. Go ahead."

I went slowly, like I had for her pussy, until I felt my balls press against the soaking lips of her pussy. I leaned over Julie's back, and reached around to play with her pussy. As I did, I felt a hand playing with my balls, but I couldn't spare a glance to see who it was.

I started to withdraw slowly from the beautiful asshole that I was buried in, until only my head was still inside. Then I pushed back in in a single long stroke, "How's this, babe?"

"You're huge. You're hitting places I didn't know I had in there. And don't you dare stop," Julie panted, looking over her shoulder at me with a smile.

I stroked in and out faster, as the mystery hand massaged my balls. I could feel my climax building as I thrust harder and faster into her backdoor, "Julie, I'm close."

"Cum in my ass, lover. Fill me up!"

Ten more strokes, and I felt my balls squeezing, firing what felt like a gallon of cum into her bowels in seven long shots. It almost felt like I was emptying my entire being into the now bedraggled looking goddess beneath me. As I tried to keep my weight off of Julie, I also had to focus on not fading completely. While I held Julie, I felt the hand on my balls replaced by a pair of lips that kissed each globe in turn, then licked up to my asshole before vanishing.

Without warning, my awareness returned to my physical body. I opened my eyes to find myself sitting in the October twilight, rock hard and with dry pants. So, my ghost body cums separately from my real body, good to know. I stood up and headed for my car, with the scene in the lockers as an overlay on my eyes. 'I' was still there, so I returned my attention to my new lover.

By now I was sitting on the bench, with Julie wrapped in my arms in my lap. I had managed to do this without removing my mostly firm cock from her ass. The squad was standing around us, half dressed and drooling in some cases. I squeezed her tightly, "You know I don't want to let go of you, ever. I'm half afraid that this is a dream, and that I'll wake up with sticky sheets. Again. Are you okay?"

"I don't want to move either. A sweet, amazing lover, who cuddles too. I'm afraid that you're a dream, too," as she snuggled deeper into my arms.

"I hate to spoil such a tender moment, but it's six o'clock, Julie. Will you be okay on your own, or do you need help getting ready?" Helen asked.

"I'm definitely going to need help. I may have trouble walking tonight. Can you follow me home?" At Helen's nod, she went on softly," Damn. Time for me to go, Casper."

I helped her stand, sliding wetly out of her ass. I held her close, "I wish we had more time, Julie."

"Me too."

"Are you going to be OK? Was I too rough on you, lover?"

"Don't you dare apologize to me. That was wonderful, just a little much before a date. I'll figure out something to tell Jerry if I am walking funny. I'll be fine."

I stood back to let her dress. Then I addressed the whole squad, "I'd like to visit each of you for a while tonight. Between seven and nine, if that's okay. Just to talk. If you're where you can't talk, I'll whisper in your ear and you can squeeze my hand to answer. Is that okay with everyone?" Nobody objected. "Great. Robin and Rachel, I'll still see you at ten at Rachel's. Bye for now!"

And with that I faded from the locker room, and returned to myself in my car. I pulled out of the parking lot, thinking about the changes coming to my life.

12