Television Takes Our Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie threw her head back and closed her eyes. Out of the black she could see shooting stars and fireworks. This was the most intense orgasm that she had ever had. As she regained her composure she noticed that Paul had extricated himself from her and now was sitting next to her on the couch, fumbling with her rock hard nipple between his thumb and index finger.

She again grabbed his head and this time pulled him in towards her for a deeply passionate kiss. Their tongues entwined and now both could taste Natalie as their tongues swashed around the basket made for them by the interlocking of their lips.

Paul continued his ministrations on his daughter's chest, pulling her nipples, then breaking off the kiss and sucking each one in turn into his mouth. As he did so he placed his right hand on her breast and let his left return to her mound. He didn't penetrate her with it, just allowed himself to caress her exterior.

Already a flood was again running down her butt, down her thighs and all over the couch. Natalie was desperate to feel her father inside her. She kissed him on the neck and moved her mouth up to whisper into his ear.

"I want to have you in me, daddy," she demanded, "I want you to sit back so I can ride you big beautiful cock." Paul had no desire to argue with such an order and so removed his hand from her crotch and sat himself firmly in the chair.

Firstly his daughter got on the floor and took up the position Paul had had when licking his daughter to ecstasy. Natalie leant over him and allowed her incredible tits to rub the tip of his cock. She wanted to tease him, but her desire to be filled was too much to hold on for any significant amount of time.

Natalie climbed up onto the couch and put one knee either side of Paul. Her wide open slit was now sat directly over her father's penis. She was ready to feel him inside of her, she was ready to be stretched wide.

Slowly she began to lower her vagina until her lips touched Paul's cock head. Her pussy was flaming and she needed her fire to be doused. She dropped her body the rest of the way down and impaled herself on his pole. The rush was amazing. Quickly she allowed herself to fall all the way down. As her butt landed on her father's legs, and her clit ground against his pubic bone, Natalie leant forward and kissed him even more passionately than she had done so far.

In doing this her tits draped across Paul's chest. Her nipples poked into his skin and he was incensed. He grabbed her ass as she started bouncing up and down his shaft. Her lips were milking him for all he had and as he got more and more aroused he started bucking his hips pushing up into her when she lifted herself off of him.

Paul, though, wanted more control. As she had done, he started biting her neck, planting kisses as he went, until he reached her ear. Into it he whispered "I want to get on top of you and give you a good pounding."

Natalie liked what she heard and so rolled off his hard penis. She moved to the rug in the middle of the floor and lay herself spread eagled there. She could not believe how wide she was able to spread her legs.

Paul looked down at her, her gaping hole looked so inviting, so it didn't take him long to mount her on the floor. He kissed and groped her tits and as he did so found her entrance and slid his length inside. Natalie knew what was coming but was still amazed by the size of his cock inside her.

She was breathing heavily now and Paul first thrust deep, seemingly right to the entrance to her womb, then followed it up with shallower sensual pushes. He kept up this routine of one hard deep thrust into her cunt followed by five smaller ones to keep her begging for more.

This was indeed sending her to a new level of arousal, her pussy had now made quite a considerable damp puddle around where her ass lay on the rug. Paul saw how wet she was when looking down to enjoy the sight of his cock slamming between her folds, and decided to slide his middle finger insider along with her cock.

Natalie couldn't believe how full she was feeling at this point but quickly the finger was removed. Paul put it down in the gap between her anus and her pussy then slid it along her butt crack until her found her virgin asshole.

"Do you like my finger on your ass, baby?" Natalie had jumped at first contact but had allowed him to continue.

"God yes, daddy." "Has anyone ever touched you here before?" "No, daddy."

"Do you want me to slide my finger inside while I pump your pussy with my cock?"

"Will it feel good?" "Oh yeah."

"Ok. Fill my bum with your fingers while you fill my cunt with your cock." She replied with a new level of fervency that Paul would not ignore.

His penis felt so good in her pussy and now he could stretch her butt hole open for the first time. He caressed her opening by moving his finger around in circles and so her ring of muscle slid apart. He could now slot his finger into her hottest hole.

She was now bucking madly against both his shaft and his finger, but Paul could feel his balls tensing up and wanted to fuck Natalie in one more position before he came.

Paul slid himself out of her and stood up. As he got closer to his climax all thoughts that this was his daughter vanished from his mind. He pulled her up off of the floor, walked her over to the couch and bent her over the armrest. In his fuck crazed mind, all he could see was her milky white thighs and his goal in the middle of them.

Her anus was also winking at him as it gaped open, but he wanted again to fell the walls of her pussy. Paul grabbed her hips, kissed the back of her neck, then pushed himself all the way inside her teenage cunt.

Natalie was also very close to climax, and she loved the feeling of being bent over and fucked doggy style. Her father filled her pussy and with every thrust her clit rubbed against the fabric of the couch. After a few of these movements both father and daughter's breathing became much heavier.

He pounded into her again and then announced, "I'm going to cum, honey."

"Me too, daddy, oh God, you're so big, I need you to make me cum," she implored him.

"I can't shoot my load inside you, baby..."

"I'm on the pill, daddy." Another thing that Paul did not know. "Fill my young pussy with your cum."

On hearing this Paul continued slamming into his daughter. After a couple more thrusts his balls had had enough and released his spunk into Natalie. The jets of cum slapped against her walls and it was this that sent Natalie crashing over the edge for the second time.

"I love you, daddy." Natalie exclaimed at the peak of her pleasure. A grunt of appreciation was all Paul could manage as his final strip of paste entered Natalie's cunt. Firstly he collapsed on her back but as his cock became flaccid he withdrew it and then watched his cum flow out of his daughter and down the back of her thigh. He scooped up a drop of it that hit the floor, reached round and put his finger in Natalie's mouth. She loved the taste of her father.

They returned to the couch and embraced each other again while still naked. Paul told his daughter that he loved her, then looked up at the screen. The Yankees had won.

12