Tell Me a Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm gonna cum, Red!

Sweat glistened on all three bodies; Red sucked hard at Repunzel's dick, Wolf deep in Repunzel's pussy, though he still wasn't all the way into her -- almost four inches were still exposed. Both Repunzle and Wolf were at their limit; they were going to cum!

Red pulled back, brushing her hair away from her face.

Cum for me, my lovelies, cum all over me!

Repunzle pulled free of Wolf's cock, just a split second before a stream of jism flew from the head, splashing Red's face, breasts. Seeing cum all over her friend, Repunzle released her own flow, squirting from both pussy and cock. Wolf's eyes rolled back into his head, and he knew no more.

Rep, help me move him.

Move him where? Now?

The cage, wait here a sec.

Red threw on her clothes, rushing out onto the shop floor. There, still in its packaging, stood the large cage those damn pigs had ordered, but never paid for. She dragged it into the backroom, and she and Repunzle quickly assembled it and positioned it at the foot of the large bed in the far corner of the playroom. They then hoisted the unconscious Wolf to the floor. Again, Red tenderly cleaned him, and then rubbed a thick ointment into the rope burns around his wrists and ankles.

You do like him, don't you?

I don't know what you're talking about, Rep. I'm training him, that's all.

Yeah, and I DON'T have a dick! I know you, and you're falling for this Wolf!

Shut up and help me get him into the cage, alright? You can psycho-babble me later.

Red slid a thick pillow, longer than her body and stuffed with down, into the cage, and the two women maneuvered the sleeping, snoring Wolf into the cage. Before closing the door, Red placed a pair of squeaky tits she had picked up off the front counter into the cage. She then locked the door, and hung the key from her left nipple ring.

So, you really wanna do this, Red? I mean, he's a wolf, and no matter how great a lay he is, I can't imagine it's gonna be easy training him.

Yea, but just think, my own wolf, ready and willing whenever I want him...

Alright, but remember...

I know! I know! You told me so. Hey, can you do me a favor?

You know I will, Red.

Can you pick me up a cock ring? A nice one, something special.

Hey Red?

Yeah?

I told you so.

Day 3

I slid my cock into her, reveling in the now familiar tightness and warmth of her pussy. She gasped, and her eyes flew open wide.

Good morning sweetheart.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm....

I thrust slowly, head to balls, wanting her to feel every inch of me, my hands kneading her breasts as I fucked her. Her hips pushed back against me, almost pleading for me to pick up the pace, but I was determined to make her wait. She ground against me, practically purring with satisfaction.

Tell me more...

Repunzle waited at the counter for a few moments, and then rang the bell again. A tall, well-built young man came out from behind the leather curtain which separated the forge from the showroom.

Can I help you?

I, umm, yea, well...

What the fuck? She never had problems talking to anyone; so why did this guy make her feel like her clothing was three sizes too tight? And why the hell was she stuttering? She cleared her throat.

I need a special order; it's for Red Riding Hood.

What is she looking for?

Oh, umm, OK, well...She needs a cock ring, something, well, fancy, you know?

Do you have the measurements?

Oh, yea, they're here somewhere...

Repunzle dug in her pockets, but couldn't seem to find the slip of paper Red had given her.

Uh, Lady? What's that in your hand?

Rep turned about five different shades of red as she realized she had been holding the paper in her hand the whole time. She passed it to him, trying hard not to meet his eyes, and hoping that he wouldn't be able to see what an effect he had on her. Thankfully her skirt was full enough to hide the raging hard-on that had literally sprung up from no where. Unfortunately, this was the same reaction whenever she had to deal with the blacksmith.

So, you have something particular in mind? Oh, this has a length measurement; I don't really need that for a cock ring, just width.

That is the width, trust me.

Red said something about a chastity cage. Got anything I may be able to look at? I'm pretty sure I know what it is she's looking for.

Sure thing, follow me.

Repunzle watched his ass as he led the way back behind the curtain. She was so preoccupied that she walked right into him when he stopped. He grabbed her shoulders to keep her from falling. She found herself looking deeply into a pair of grey-green eyes, and couldn't look away. His lips parted, he leaned in, and she felt a feather soft kiss, just the barest hint of a tongue slid across her lower lip. Before she could react, he pulled away.

You OK?

Harder, fuck me harder!

Hehehehe, not yet...

Ohhhh God I love your cock!

Just my cock?

You know how I feel about you.

Tell me.

You first...

She shook her head, realizing that the young man was watching her strangely. The daydream had been so very realistic; she could almost feel his lips, his tongue.

Are you alright, Lady?

My name's Repunzle, and yeah, I'm fine, just kinda lost my balance.

I'm Grimm, and watch your step, OK? I wouldn't want you to get hurt.

Repunzle blushed again, and followed much more carefully, though still watching that fine ass. He led her into a small room containing rings of every description. Large, small, every size in between, as well as some that extended to cover the entire length of the penis.

So, see one that Red might like?

Hmmm, well, I know she wants one with a cage...

How about this one?

Grimm picked up a silver ring which extended in a series of finger-like protrusions, ending in a cap. All along its length, a series of fine engravings swirled in an intricate pattern which confounded description, and at the head, a small ruby twinkled.

That one is beautiful! It's PERFECT!!

I have a few other things I can show you, if you'd like.

He pulled out a small foot stool, stepped upon it, and stretched to reach the uppermost tray. As he did, his weathered leather kilt slid up showing off his well muscled thighs, exposing the head of his cock. Repunzle, shocked, found her eyes glued to the glint of silver just at the head.

Ah! Here it is!

There it is, all right.

Excuse me?

Shit! Nothing, sorry, thinking out loud.

Rep turned toward another display case, trying to control her desire. Her eye was caught by a tiny yet skillfully shaped piece of metal -- a smooth shaft, crowned at either end with an emerald. The case contained a number of similar items, varying in length, width, and gem stone.

What are those for?

I do piercing in my free time. I also make all my own jewelry. Thought you might be interested, pretty little thing like you.

I already have my ears done!

She giggled like a school-girl, her cheeks flushed scarlet.

They don't go in your ears silly. Here, like this.

Grimm stuck out his tongue, exposing a small shiny ball resting in the center. He then lifted his kilt, exposing a fairly imposing member, from the tip of which a ring glittered. Repunzle stared, transfixed, at the sight of the metal disappearing into Grimm's urethra, reappearing below the glans.

I want that one!

Faster, please faster!

Patience is a virtue, isn't that what you taught me?

Fuck patience, harder!

I chuckled; my hands gripped her hips firmly, and kept to my steady pace, head to balls, reveling in the feel of her tight pussy.

Ummm, no offence, but you want a cock piercing?

Oh, yes! I like it! I want one!

But La...I mean, Repunzle, you're a girl.

Repunzle drew a deep breath, then lifted her skirt. Even through the lace of her panties, it was VERY obvious that she had, well, and addition.

Wow...Seen you around town, but I never knew...So, you really want a piercing?

Will you do me? I mean, do it for me?

Sure, let me just get set up, ok?

I was having a hard time keeping my self-control. The feel of her muscles clenching all around my cock...I gave in. Tightening my grip on her hips, I rammed full force into her.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

Cum for me baby, cum all over that cock.

Grimm took a deep breath, steadying himself. He had never wanted anyone the way he did Repunzle. Piercing her cock-head had turned him on almost beyond reason, but afterwards, when he offered to model cock rings for her, she had signed the order form, paid for her own jewelry, and practically ran from the forge.

Safe in her own shop, inhaling the scent of leather, Repunzle leaned against the door and wondered why she had run. He was obviously interested. She wrapped her hand around her still-hard dick, not even aware she was doing so, and began to stroke, thinking of how nice his cock had looked, wondering how it would feel, fucking her. She tightened her fingers, pumping frantically and, picturing his cock sliding into her pussy and ass, she came hard, head still throbbing from hear new...adornment. The pain was exhilarating.

Day 4

Red woke slowly, feeling as though someone was watching her. Sitting up, she stretched leisurely, staring deeply into the golden gaze of her captive. He had his forehead pressed against the bars; not able to stand up straight, the cage still allowed a free view of her bed if Wolf sat on his haunches. She draped her bare legs over the edge of the bed, letting the red satin sheet slide from her body. She noticed the minute responses of his body now, and the rise and fall of his chest told her he was aroused by the sight of her, nude and tousled. She took her time putting on her robe, almost turning the action into a peep-show, revealing as much as she concealed. His cock rose, and she smiled.

After you fell asleep last night, I sent Rep out for a, shall we say, gift for you.

Lady, I...

Mistress, please. When you address me, always say Mistress.

Yes Mistress.

Mmmmm, yes, that is lovely, and you are trying to be good, aren't you?

Yes, Mistress.

What did you want to say, Wolf? I want you to speak with me, but only when you have my explicit permission.

Mistress, why are you doing this to me?

Training you? Because you need discipline, you must know that.

Wolf raised an eyebrow, smirked, let out a small grunt, and thought - good thing I kinda like this Red chick, he thought.

I bet your hungry, you've had a busy few days.

His eyes lit up and his python-like tongue flopped out, hung there with a line of drool almost reaching the floor, his massive tail banging the side of the cage like a drum.

Red couldn't help herself; she smiled, giggled a bit, and reached in and scratched Wolf between the ears.

Good boy.

One of Wolf's hind legs started twitching, then thumping the cage floor so hard it rattled the shelves. Red let out a loud laugh, so hard she snorted!

Oops.....ok, let's see what I've got for my hungry boy.

Mmmmm yes mistress.

Red let her robe slip open so Wolf could get another peek before she went into the kitchen. She returned shortly carrying two large bowls and a slab of meat the size of a couch cushion.

Now sit, stay...good boy.

Wolf didn't move a muscle, all he could do was stare at that side of beef and drool.

Red knelt down to unlock and open a small trap door on the cage, and then slid the two bowls in, one of water, one of wine. She then placed the meat in front of him.

Wolf began to lunge at the food.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confused, he froze.

GOOOOOOD BOY!!!!!

She locked the trap door, stood, and studied her obedient captive for a moment.

OK!

Wolf, true to his name, wolfed down the meat, lapped up the water, then let out a loud belch. Red glared at him.

Sorry mistress.

He paced around in a circle a few times, flopped down on his pillow, drank some of the wine, squeaked his toy a bit and smiled. Red just shook her head, smiling.

Now, I need to make some money, you've kept me, ummmmm, occupied these past few days, so be a good boy, I'll just be in the shop.

Red let her robe just slide off her to the floor.

Grrrrrrrr wooof.

Hehehehehe, thank you my good boy.

Red turned to her dresser, bent over at the waist, slowly ran her hands down her firm ass and down the backs of her thighs, teasing her captive audience. A low moan filled her ears. She pulled out a pair of tight red leather pants, and slid them on, laced up the front. These were followed by a white silk top and black leather corset. Slipping into a pair of thigh high black leather boots, she walked to the doorway, leaving it open just enough that Wolf could see through her office, into the shop, and she could see him.

If you remain a good boy, I'll have a treat for you tonight.

Treat??? I like treats!

Uh huh.

She turned, looked over her shoulder, and slapped her ass hard...

A nice treat.

She blew him a kiss and went into the show room to open for the day.

Mmmmmmmm, can't wait to give YOU a treat.

Hummm? Did you say something?

No mistress, and oh, my mistress???

Yes my pet?

Thank you...

Wolf realized he had it good with Red; she obviously liked him, and him, her. He rolled over onto his back on the pillow, closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and let out a very happy and content little sigh.

You are so very welcome my pet Wolfy.

The day passed fairly uneventfully: a few sales...Red returned, after closing the store, to her playroom. She studied Wolf still sleeping on his cushion. He had been trying so very hard to please her, and she decided, watching him, to give him a bit more freedom. She hefted the deep crimson velvet box in her hand, wondering how to approach the matter of giving her pet a gift. It took her a moment to realize that Wolf was no longer asleep, but was studying her through downcast eyes.

Would you like a present, Wolf?

Treats?

A special treat I picked out just for you.

She passed the box through the cage bars to him, and, seeing his look of confusion...

It's a cock ring; have you ever worn one before?

No...

Slide it over the head of your penis, and snug it to the base, behind your balls.

Why?

Because I want to see how it looks on you.

He wasn't sure about this, but she had given him a gift. No one had ever given him anything before, so he did as she told him. The silvery ring, with its swirled pattern, contrasted nicely with the soft fur of his belly. Even he had to admit that the effect was rather striking.

I have another being made for you, but it wasn't ready yet, and I wanted to give you something for being such a very good boy today.

I...thank you, mistress.

Hearing the emotion in his voice, she made up her mind. Red unlocked the cage, opening the door so that he could crawl out. Before Red knew what was happening, Wolf had pounced on top of her, securing her wrists tightly to the restraints hanging from the foot of the bed. She tried to resist but Wolf was too big and strong.

What are you doing?!?!?!?!

Wolf didn't say a word, being too focused on the task at hand. He forcibly spread her clenched legs, and began to rub the swollen head of his cock against her pussy. Red struggled, but to no avail; she was pinned flat on her belly. Without warning, Wolf thrust in hard and deep right to his balls!!

Red let out a scream that was a combination of pain and pleasure, agony and pure ecstasy. Wolf continued to dry-hump his prey, pounding her with a single minded intent.

It only took a moment for Red's unwilling pussy to get wet like never before. Her juices began to flow like a raging river after a storm. Even over her own screams she could hear Wolf panting, grunting, moaning, and this only made her gush more! His massive balls slapped against her engorged clit with a force she never experienced. It was astounding!!!!! She came harder than she ever had! And came again...and again...and continued to cum with a constant streaming of juices that soaked the carpet beneath them, feeling it spread from her tits to her knees. Then it happened.

Wolf arched his back, thrust his entire cock inside her right to the cold steel collar, and let out a blood-curdling HOWL that shook the building!!!!! The load he let go filled her up to capacity, and it shot out, not unlike a fire hose, spraying wildly. They both collapsed onto the HUGE mess that used to be one of Red's favorite imported carpets.

Good boy

Red had hardly mumbled the words before she slipped from consciousness. After she passed out, Wolf unlocked her wrists, licked her on the cheek, rolled over and fell asleep with his tail still draped over her waist. Within minutes, he was snoring loudly with a very self satisfied grin on his face.

I pulled her closer, snuggling against her. She smiled drowsily up at me and gave me a slow, sleepy kiss.

I never get tired of that story...

Damn, Wolf, even I can't make her cum like THAT! I'm almost jealous...

I looked to the other end of the room.

Ah, Rep, go fuck yourself!

Hehehe, I have been the whole time, and thanks for the show!

That's enough, children - fight nicely or I'll have to punish you both.

(In unison) Yes Mistress Red...

The End

12