Tell Me No

Story Info
She finds joy in Your plans for her.
1.2k words
4.1
11k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tell me no.

Tell me You are on Your way here, that i must be ready for anything. Tell me to wear my hair up, so You can pull it from its pins; my skirt must be full, so breezes will blow away my modesty. Choose light colors so the forecasted rain clouds that are storming overhead will surely soak through my gossamer dress and reveal the lack of appropriate attire. Bring nothing, as my needs and wants and desires and fears will be met before sunrise. Command my terror and I will deliver it to You, willingly.

After You arrive, be appreciative but firm, a kiss on the cheek to let me know You are pleased my slight frame in a pale cream dress. Nod abstractly at the blond wisps of hair already escaping their bonds – ready. Frown slightly at my more practical footwear – rain is no reason not to wear sandals. Suggest i change. (i will, of course.)

We will get into the waiting taxi and You will lean into to whisper some secret delight awaiting us, only to laugh softly at my eagerness to know my future. You tell the driver an address i don't know, and lean back – suddenly very absorbed with Your Palm. i will wait, knowing to be good, but sit slightly closer to You as the minutes pass.

Suddenly we are here – wherever that is, and after paying, You take my hand and we walk in the warm summer rain, which relaxes us both. We will stop before a large brownstone and ring the bell, and You will turn and say 'now remember, be a good girl' and reach out and clip a thin chain to the necklace I have on always, … always ready. We will enter.

Tell me to kneel, tell me to crawl and not worry about leaving raindrops on the oriental carpets. Tell me to stay, and wait; place a kiss on my head and leave me alone in the antechamber kneeling up, slightly shivering, arms behind my back, knees apart – dripping slightly from the rain. Walk away to the party i can hear in the far rooms.

Tell them to come and they will, young nymphs already naked, brunettes with long eyelashes who will smile at me and help me strip to nothing, brush my damp hair. You will tell them to get me ready for You and Your friends. And they will; they will pull on my nipples until they are tight nubs that ache with the slightest touch. They will lick slowly down my spine until they come to my cheeks – they will push me to all fours and continue – licking and prodding until i relax enough for them to kiss me there and open my rosebud to their attentions. They will check to make sure that their favors are rewarded by my laboured breathing and my slick entrances and pull me by my chain to the group in the further rooms.

Tell me You will come and claim my leash from the girls and kiss my lips softly. Tell me You will lean in close and whisper - this time telling me that i will be ravaged, taken, and made to exude joy. i will shudder, and hope.

You will lead me to a seating area where other men like Yourself are reposing – You will offer me a sip of wine from Your glass as i kneel up beside You. While i savour its woodsy base, You will begin toying with my very sensitive nipples. The others will laugh and at my small gasps, and some will wander off to find their own playmates. But others will stay and watch You. They will watch You attach delicate chains from my collar and fasten them to clips on my nipples that are fitted with small weights shaped like teardrops. i will sit very still. You will wrap silk around my eyes. And then you will wait, discussing stock tips with day traders while the initial dagger pinches become aching, focused lines of heat that send flames through my sex.

You will sense my need, but only point it out to the men you are chatting with. They will suggest attaching the chain linking my nipples to the appropriate bolt in the ceiling. They suggest attaching straps to my ankles and attaching these to other bolts hidden in the thick plush carpets. You will acquiesce, and then slide long gloves onto my arms, and use their laces to attach behind my neck. You will pat my cheek and declare me beautiful.

You will leave me there as scenery for a while – letting me feel my openness, adjust to my bonds. Anticipate. i would drift for a while then come to when i receive the first blow. Thwack – there is a - thwack – rhythm to the –thwack – paddling i receive. I count twenty before it stops and hear my breathing more ragged, my ass on fire. my tears haven't started yet, though. Hands will hook my crossed arms overhead and i will feel fingers brush my new welts, tracing the crisscrossing pattern.

There will be no warning. Crash through my body will come the first flail of the flogger, this time no pattern, this time it is everywhere. i won't find escape this time, and knowing this starts my tears. You will have wanted me to feel the full spectrum tonight – and You know that for me, pain will make the sweetness more pure. You will let it continue until i am gasping. It will stop, and again the hands will caress, soothing away the tension in my muscles, easing lavender oils into my skin. I will be allowed respite.

You will offer me more sips of wine. You will tell me how very strong i've been. You will release my legs from their bindings, my arms from their hook. My nipples will find agonizing relief at their freeing. You will be very gentle as you ease me down to the rugs and reattach me prone to the floor. You will be back, you say, and make sure i'm comfortable.

Girl's hands will wake me from my drowsy state, more oil and massage, more prodding and easing until i feel a nudge against my rectum and a vibrating push until i am filled with the thrumming. My ears will be kissed, licked. A small tongue darting from the edge of my ear to then graze lightly inside. Then that same tongue will delve lower, and kiss my outer labia, then dart inside to taste my coming pleasure. I will hear my breaths coming ragged then, close to release, only to be extinguished as suddenly, the attentions depart. Even this bittersweet pain is close to joy.

You will announce you have returned. You will release my legs, and attach a spreader bar so I am wide for You on all fours. Patting my vibrating anus, you will suddenly spear into me, bringing me instantly to the edge of orgasm. Others are returning to the room, and one man will kneel before me. Tell me to suck him, and i do, while he twists my aching nipples. I am close, but I need you to approve. Tell me to cum. Tell me to cum – oh, and I do, as you push from behind, and release, as the man in my mouth releases, too. I am vanquished, my body one pulsing, heated embodiment of happiness. Tell me there is more.

Don't tell me no.