Tell Me What You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At work he will regale his buddies with the story of his conquest, how he played this fucking hot bitch, what a horny slut she is, what a fool her husband is. He will tell them how he seduced her, right in front of her loser husband. He will brag to them how he knows all of the tricks, the body language clues, when to touch, how long to look, what to say and when to say it. He can make women do what he wants when he wants. He is A PLAYA yo!

They mostly believe his story, but some of this shit is out right crazy. Women don't just give it up like that - for free, no strings attached. And no man who's half a man is gonna let some dude hit on his wife and have his way with her. Seriously. Yet they gather in the break room and listen intently as he describes in lurid detail the bitch's ass and tits and pussy and how she swallowed his load down her throat. Didn't spill a drop. They feign disinterest, but they secretly wish they had his life. They will all be going home to their miserable, unhappy, overburdened wives. Women who consider sex a chore, and the last one on their list at that. That's no way to live and he knows it. He enjoys their jealousy, and he vows that he will never ever get stuck in that rut.

He will recall this evening fondly, and jack off to it while her image still burns fresh in his mind. Her titties in his face, her ass grinding his crotch, her warm mouth on his dick. For the next few nights, he won't need the club, and the porn will be too fake, too weak to compete. He will have enough masturbation material to last awhile. It was that good.

After a few days, he will start to want again. He will need more fodder. He will have to put his game on, work up his fire and hit the club in search of his next hot bitch. In his mind he will recall my wife, and me and maybe realize that perhaps she's not just a slut, maybe I'm not just some loser. Sure, she serviced him, made him cum, got him off. He got what he came for. But she left with her husband... She probably sucked him off on the drive home, fucked him in his bed, spooned him as they fell asleep. They got up the next day and she climbed onto his still hard cock and rode him till he came. He can fuck her every day if he wants to. I got to borrow it, but he owns it. Maybe they are the ones that have their shit together...Nah. He's a dumb ass, he's a loser and she's a worthless slut.

I found a vacant room and stood at the door to prevent interlopers until they arrived. I greeted my wife with a huge hard hug and held her strongly. We kissed softly. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard before releasing me and following him in to the small bedroom. It had a chair, an end table and a bed. There was a plastic cover on the mattress, beneath the sheets. Nice.

We closed the door. Steve sat on the edge of the bed. His cock drooped between his legs, hanging loosely, waiting to be awakened. I had to admit that it was a nice one, I could see how she might want to have some fun with it. I settled into the chair opposite the bed. She came to me, faced me, straddled me, much the way she did Steve all those eons ago. She whispered into my ear so he couldn't over hear us.

"I'm here for you baby. Whatever you want. I'm good. I'm telling you I'm good so you don't have to feel weird. You have fantasies...I know. I knoww. I'm not saying I get it or understand it but that doesn't matter...really... I'm here for you, I want to give you what you want."

She has told me this before, in other situations, at different times. She means it, and I love her for it. It is her gift to me, and as such I must protect it and keep it safe. I've never really pushed her too far - for a myriad of reasons – all of which are centered on her well-being. The timing was wrong, or the place, the vibes were off, we weren't comfortable with the people. It's just never been quite right, or perhaps I felt it wasn't quite right even if she was ok...but nothing less will suffice. I have to admit that tonight feels a little different, and truthfully there is no perfect time for anything. There is just the now.

"Tell me baby, if I suck his cock, will that please you? " I tell her it would.

She reads me, she knows. Not convincing.

"Baby, be honest. Do you want more? If I suck it, make it cum on me...is that enough?" I said I think so, I'm not sure. Maybe. Yea, it would be yummy.

She leans into me, face to face. She puts her hands over our eyes so that there is nothing but us. No noise, no buzz, no Steve. Just my wife and I doing what we do.

"You want me to fuck this guy, don't you." GOD BABY...GOD. I don't even know what to say... I mean, no. Maybe, I don't know baby.

"Tell me what you want." I sat there motionless, not sure what to say. I didn't want to say the wrong thing, but that can be difficult if you can't even identify what the wrong thing is.

So I said nothing.

"Shhhh its ok baby. Tell me."

She wrapped her hands around my head, cuddled me to her breasts.

"My baby, I love you so".

She stood and moved over to the bed.

I expected her to get on her knees, kneel before him, take his cock in her hands. He would run his hands around her face, hold her ears, grab her head as she guided his ample shaft into her soft mouth. It would get big and full as she took it deeper. She would run her tongue over and over and over the length of it, teasing, playing, toying. She would make him crazy, then slowly, softly, suck it and jack it until he couldn't hold back any longer...his load would fire and spray all over her face. She would jack him off onto her mouth and let it slide down her chin. Then she would slowly run her mouth up and down his length to make sure she got all of his cum. When she finished him, she would tell him to wipe his cum all over her titties. Rub it onto her nipples, hard, all of it, every bit of it. She would tell him that she was going to take it home with her and that I was going to fuck her with his cum all over her titties.

But that didn't happen. Instead, she crawled onto the bed and stretched her full length out. Her long legs flowed up to the curve of her hips and back down to her waist. She sat up on one arm. Steve reacted instinctively, and quickly moved in behind her. It's what I do most every night of our life, it's natural, it just feels right. Her soft skin, her yummy thighs, her round softness just lures you in. He slid one arm under her, as I would've, and rested his other hand on her hip.

I briefly note the thrumming bass from the disco, but it was now distant and dull. What before had been all fun and frolic is now an intrusion, a distraction.

In here there is breathing, and her little voice. Though it is little more than a whisper, it rings loud and clear.

"You want this baby?" Her legs are crossed, her face intense and serious.

I sit quietly. There is a bowl of condoms on the end table by the bed. I pick one up, fidget with it. I sit quietly admiring my lovely wife while honestly, truly not knowing what I really feel or how to answer. She is always better at discerning my inner workings than I am. Besides, "I don't know" simply doesn't adequately rise to the occasion. So I sit quietly.

"Do you need this baby, do you need me to spread my legs?" She reaches back, finds his hard cock and rubs it against her ass. She smears his drip up and down between her butt cheeks. He quickly embraces her tightly and gives those big puffy nipples a squeeze. He has her fully wrapped up, just the way she likes it. She loves being covered up, taken. He softly kisses her long neck, runs his hand up and down her body. He wants to feel her.

My mind was racing. I had imagined many similar scenarios in my perverted head, but none quite like this. I had not considered how a strong dicked dude handling my wife this way would really look. He was gearing himself up now, he was going to take her, the way she longs to be taken, exactly the way she would want. This was new territory, as was the sight of her grasping his dick like it was her own play toy. I wasn't prepared.

My fantasies were never quite so...surreal. Sometimes I would tell her stories - she would jack me off while I whispered them into her ear...I'd see her bent over, head buried in the bed as some guy shoots a big load all over her beautiful round ass. She'd squeeze and coax my helpless dick as I described her on her bleeding knees sucking a bunch of strange cocks. I'd picture her on the bed at a sex party, sharing a double dildo with some other slut whore while all the guys jacked off on them. These fantasy scenes were always beautiful, exciting, amazing. She'd yank my cock and I'd go over the edge with the image of her squatting/riding/bouncing on some lucky motherfuckers cock. Satisfied, I would slowly return to her and watch her eat my cum off of her hands. I'd feel her lips suck it up off my tummy, her tongue darting this way and that. Before I knew it, I'm spooning her familiar curves, amazed at how lucky I am to have her as my wife, my love, my life.

But these fantasies are just that -fantasies. Wanton, risky sexual encounters with enthusiastic partners. There are no worries, no unintended consequences, no fears of physical or emotional traumas. No one is in jeopardy, there is no danger. They were simple, clean, they were...safe. Fun and games, sweaty bodies and cum soaked orgasms.

But this is real, this is my wife, this is Steve! Honestly, what the Hell am I thinking? Am I really going to let some nameless fucking Steve ravage my gorgeous wife? My precious gem, the woman I love? She is the one person in my life that I have literally toiled and sacrificed for. I have worked to earn my spot in her heart and my rightful place in her pussy. She belongs to me, IT belongs to me. Why in the world would I let some inconsequential horn dog unleash his load in MY tight little pussy? This is nuts. That's it, we are done here.

Lost in my reverent thoughts, I lost track of time. I am jolted by the sound of her soft moaning. I don't know how long it's been since she last spoke. It doesn't matter now. Steve has taken the situation into his capable hands. He had enough of the whispers, the questions, the bullshit. Steve is going to get some pussy, and I either have to call a halt to it now or shut the fuck up. My wife is on her back, head tilted sideways, her mouth agape. She is breathing heavily, her back is arched beneath her. She feels his hunger and is responding to it. His hand is between her legs now, massaging her burning pussy. Her legs are not fully open, not yet. She is faintly aware that I have not spoken. She is squirming now, her head turning side to side as he brings her closer and closer. But she is still being faithful to me, still holding on. Even as the surge is building within her she is waiting for my consent, my permission, my instruction. She will not open her legs for him, only for me.

If I say No now, that would be the end of it. She would not hesitate to pull away. She would sit up in an instant and push him away. Just a close call, an oops moment that almost went too far. She would readily dismiss her wants and needs, subverting her own desires to cling to me. It is that which makes her so beautiful. She is shiny selflessness, she is mine before she is hers. I love her. Steve, all cock and balls and fire, will never have such a thing as this.

She does not like people who tease, and she hates to watch other women do it for kicks. Yet still she would leave him a frustrated, angry, horny motherfucker were I to demand it of her. He wants her body, her pussy, her horny slut. He truly has no idea what he is missing. The warm glow that is building up within her belongs to me, it is mine. His touch, his firm grasps, his strong hands speak to her and sway her...but she is mine alone.

I move over to her, engulf her head. Steve has wrapped his hands around her round hips, his mouth sucking on her belly button, tugging on her ring. He kisses, licks, sucks on her tight little tummy as he inches down towards her pussy. He is trying to force her legs apart, she is resisting. She wiggles and squirms against his determined hands and relentless cock, but she wants it. She wants him to fuck her.

I hover over her head, our eyes lock, our lips touch. I kiss her as I feel her body tightening, her resistance fading. Her eyes are pleading.

I release her.

"Yes my baby, yes. I want this. I need you to give this to me." She lifts her hands up and cups my head, blocking it all out one last time. Our eyes meet, she feels me. I am good.

Steve buries his face in her bush. He smells her soft scent, he wants to devour her, all of her. Every inch. His powerful lust is about to be unleashed. She is ready now. She wants to feel his fire burn, wants to use it up, wear it out, satisfy his desire. She wants to be that nasty little slut.

She stares into my eyes.

"I love you so much, my husband. You are my man."

I know my baby, I know.

I place the condom in her hand, slowly back away and settle into the chair. She gives me one last glance, then turns her attention to Steve. She cradles his head in her hands as his tongue finally finds its true purpose. He is going to eat her delicious pussy, make her cum, and fuck the shit out of her. She slides the condom into his hand. I will be here, watching, lest he lose track of it. He won't, he needs her body, her pussy, her ooohs and ahhs, her moans, her screams. He has to have her.

I wet my hand and slide it all around my ready cock. She slowly unfolds those long, luscious legs in a gentle, sweeping motion. She raises her little feet up into the air, where they will float and dance and put on a show. They bounce and twist as she unfurls her legs fully. Wide, nice and wide, just for me.

12