Tell Me what You were Thinking Ch. 03

Story Info
Sick and twisted... sick and twisted...
1.2k words
4.16
8.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm on my knees. It's Halloween. We're at a party. I'm dressed like a slut. Which, I guess I am, since I'm on my knees. Giving blowjobs. It was only supposed to be one. You said a friend of yours from work would help me live out "my fantasy". Really, it's your fantasy for me. My fantasy is much simpler. You let me dress in panties and sleep in lingerie. And let me be your bitch.

And, I guess I am that, too. Since I'm giving a blowjob to your friend from work. And, apparently, a few more friends. Yours. His. I don't know anyone at this party. Thank god.

You sat in a chair right behind me for the first blowjob. Talking me through it. Encouraging. Teasing. Calling me all the names that I love. Sissy. Bitch. Slut. Plus some new ones. Cock sucker. Cum slut. Whore.

You tell me not to finish your friend in my mouth. You want me to jerk him onto my chest. Let it drool down into the bra I wear. My faux cleavage showing because you unbuttoned the white silk blouse when we walked into this back room. My purple push-up bra adds a cup-size and catches the spunk as it slips and cools past my nipples.

Your friend leaves but, you say, word's gotten out. Free blowjobs in the back. Helluva party. Now there's a line. Out the door. Down the hall. You leave me alone on my knees. Pink leather mini skirt bunched up high on my thighs. That and the dark hide the purple thong that is slick with my precum. White thigh-high stockings. Thank god you let me take off the four-inch pink stilettos when we first walked back here.

I remember your words now: "You won't need these for a while, sweetie."

Four blowjobs is "a while", I guess. You come back in the room and squat beside me. There's cum on my face, tits, hands, shirt, skirt, hair. Thank god I'm wearing a wig.

"Having fun?" You ask but I can't answer. The fifth friend has his smooth balls in my mouth while he furiously jerks with his left hand. You laugh.

Soon, I have cum on my face. And you're introducing me to yet another cock. This is the biggest so far. You tell me there's something really special about it. About him. Up until now, you've had me giving blow jobs. I didn't have to swallow. But I had to finish them. Make them cum. Be the rag for their salty sticky.

This one, this new cock, this huge cock is different. Special. You tell me that this cock is going to finish inside of you. Not me. You.

In fact, this cock has finished inside of you more often than I have in the past three months. Ever since you let me wear panties full time. This cock belongs to your lover. Which means, that I have to worship it. Just like you worship it. And I worship you.

I stay on my knees and suck him. Lick him. Tease him. Take him. Deep.

I stay on my knees while you fuck him on the bed. You scream your orgasm as you ride him. Then another as he takes you from behind.

I stay on my knees while you bathe in the afterglow of your sex. You push him away when you are too sore. Too tired. Too fucked out.

I stay on my knees when you tell me to taste your pussy on his cock. He stands above me. Grabs my head. Slowly saws himself in and out.

I stay on my knees as you kneel behind me, press your tits into my back. One hand moves inside my bra and twirls the nipple. You play with the dried cum that has pooled in the bottom of the cup.

I stay on my knees as your other hand reaches inside my thong. I feel the heat of your your tits. Their weight. I wonder how the sweaty silk of my blouse feels against your sensitive nipples.

I stay on my knees as the hand in my panties, your dominant hand, slick with my precum, rubs circles on the head of my enraged cock. Like you are masturbating a girl. Not stroking up and down like you would a cock. Rubbing. Tweaking. Teasing. Tormenting.

I stay on my knees even as you whisper in my ear: "Now you have the chance to not just suck a cock. But make it cum. Make it explode. Take all that juice straight from his balls into you. He makes me cum so good. Now you do the same for him. Pay him back for all the incredible fucking he's given me over the last three months. Pay him back, bitch. Be his cum rag. Swallow it all down. Taste the cum. Make him cum. Be my little cum whore."

***

"And that's when you cum? Thinking about swallowing a load from some guy I'm cheating on you with?"

"Not exactly."

"What then?"

"I come thinking about the feel of your tits, your fingers running circles on the head of my cock. Your warm breath in my ear."

"The feel of all that slutty lingerie?"

"yeah ... but really it's your whisper in my ear. Telling me I've been a good slut. Telling me to cum for you."

"And my 'lover's' cock?"

"I dunno ... I guess my fantasy finishes before he does."

"You're such a tease!"

"I dunno ... I guess."

"I mean, you already gave a roomful of blowjobs ..."

"I guess ..."

"Why not finish my 'lover' off?"

"I guess ... I dunno ... it's not about that. It's about you. And you being all, like, dominant and use me and control me ... sexually ..."

"But?"

"But, like, this fantasy is just ... I can't think of anything more humiliating than this. Which means giving you the ultimate power over me."

"No, me neither. Well, maybe one thing ..."

"But this is just the shit that comes into my brain when I haven't cum in a week. I don't want you to think ... I shouldn't have said anything ..."

"You know you're the one who asks to play the tease-and-denial game?"

"I know. I just—"

"What if I didn't want to do any of this stuff? What if I just want you to worship me and please me and make me cum and be happy every day? In a ... more normal way?"

"Of course! That's what I want!"

"So, you're okay if we don't ever do any of this slutty stuff?"

"Of course! It's just a fanta- "

"That being said, you know, I might get tired of having a slut. I mean, I like to be ... taken sometimes, too."

"I—"

"So, maybe I will have to take a lover sometime ..."

"I—"

"And if I do take a lover and if I do decide to share that with you, well, you better fucking finish whatever job I give you."

"I—"

"Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Good. Then get on your knees and let me get behind you ... and while I play with your little cock, your little cockette, think about my lover's giant dick pulsing and swelling and exploding in your pathetic slutty eager mouth ..."