Telling Tales

Story Info
He describes a sexy lesbian film to his wife.
4.5k words
4.15
33k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early on one weekday morning, we were up and busy getting ready for work. Susan was in the bedroom, sorting her clothes when the doorbell rang, I picked up my keys and went to answer it. The postman had a package that needed to be signed for. I returned his pen and closed the front door as Susan came out into the hall.

'Oh! A parcel! Who's it for?' She asked excitedly. 'Well, it has my name on the label, but it's really for both of us.' I replied taking it into the kitchen.

'Good! What is it?'

I got a knife from the drawer and began to cut through the tape sealing the cardboard box. 'I expect that it's the stuff we ordered on-line the other weekend.' I told her, folding back the flaps and delving inside.

For a moment Susan looked puzzled - but then when I pulled out a DVD case she grinned and remembered what we had done.

'Oh! That stuff!' She laughed, looking at the cover as I turned it over. 'Mmmm..Yes! That stuff.' I grinned back at her.

The DVD cover showed two very lovely naked young ladies smiling and embracing each other as one of them was riding a big long cock, reverse cowgirl style. Turning it around the back showed more rude scenes from the film, very nice too I thought. I rifled through the box and pulled out three more DVD's, all adult ones and handed them over to Susan, who was eagerly waiting to have a look-see. She took them and looked them over.

'Is my stuff in there too?' She asked, trying to peer into the box.

'Oh, yes! Here you are.' I said, and I pulled out a soft packet and a long cardboard box which I handed over to her as she put the dirty films aside.

A while back I decided that I wanted to buy some rude DVDs to watch. I didn't want to hide these from Susan and had in fact thought that it might be fun if Susan wanted to watch some of them with me too. When I asked her if it would be okay, Susan just said:

'Fine, get whatever you want, I'm not sure that I'll want to watch any of them with you, but I don't mind you having some to watch. As long as you remember not to neglect me!' She added sternly.

So, the other weekend I sat down on a Saturday evening at the computer and pulled up a site that supplied adult goods. It was very enjoyable sitting there with a beer looking through the various categories of films available, my cock was hard in my jeans when Susan came in to check up on me. I smiled at her as she walked in through the door.

'Looking at the porn again, you dirty little sod!' She teased me as she came over and perched herself on my lap, wriggling about on my stiffy.

'I was just looking through the dirty movies. I was going to order some, like I said to you the other day, if that's still okay?'

Susan put her wine glass aside and took the mouse from me and clicked on shopping cart.

'Let's see what you have chosen so far?'

'I haven't picked any yet. You can help me if you like, or chose some for yourself.' I said, a little tentatively.

'Like I said, I'm not really interested, but you go ahead and I'll sit here and watch'.

I decided it would be a good idea to get some that had couples or small groups in them, something that might interest the both of us. I looked for ones that had nice looking guys as well as pretty girls – my goodness, these porno guys were well endowed I thought looking at the stills. I have to say that not a lot of it looked very interesting or very erotic, many of the films were way over the top or had stupid themes to them. But in the end we agreed on a couple, Susan seemed to of got quite interested as we went along, picking films to look at and expressing her opinion, if she thought it looked sexy or not - perhaps the bulge in my pants sticking up into her arse was having something to do with arousing her interest, it was certainly helping mine - feeling her sitting on me.

We chose two from that category and then feeling emboldened by the way things were going I said that I'd like to get a lesbian film as well. Susan laughed.

'Hmmm...Yeah! I guessed that you would. Go on then, have a look.'

Well it's no secret that guys like to look at pretty girls getting it on together, and it certainly floats my boat, and Susan knows this. She doesn't mind, but whenever I have broached the subject to her in the past it has met with a definite 'No' on her part. It's not that she finds the idea disgusting, in fact she has often looked at pictures of ladies or lesbians getting it on in magazines and on-line with me. She has read some stories too and enjoyed doing that, it seems to interest her, but she just doesn't want to do it herself. I really don't mind, I'm very happy with our sex life as it is, but I have to admit that it is one of my favourite secret fantasies to see her with another woman getting it on all the same!

Actually, of late she did let slip about having a fantasy of having sex with another woman she had seen while out one evening. This admission was made at a party talking with a few of her girly friends and she was quite drunk at the time. I was standing on the fringes of the group and was very surprised to hear her say this and enormously turned on too. I pretended not to be listening and didn't press her on the subject, but I kept thinking about what she had said. I just wondered if the ice was beginning to melt and have to admit that part of the idea of buying these films was to maybe get her to watch a lesbian film and see what her reaction was to it, to see if it inspired her, if you see what I mean?

With that in mind I tried to choose carefully. I didn't want a film with loads of silicon porn stars hamming it up and using gigantic toys etc. I wanted one that was going to be rude, but also sensual and realistic. Susan seemed quite interested in my search and in the end helped me choose one which looked like it might fulfill my criteria. It featured three pairs of young ladies getting together in three films. It looked promising, so I added it to the basket.

'Okay, that's you sorted out. Now something for me I think.' Said Susan, taking control.

She moved to the toys section and we had a look through the various devices together. Susan has a couple of vibrators already, a small plastic pocket rocket and a longer pink soft touch foam one that is very powerful. She wasn't interested in the weird bondage gear or strap-ons thank goodness! But she did see something that she had always wanted and we hadn't got round to buying so far. It was the famous 'Rabbit' type one with the vibrating ears that touch the clitoris when it is pushed inside. This one was the deluxe version that also had the rotating section of small balls in the lower section of the shaft.

'Mmm..Everone says that these are fantastic fun.' Said Susan. 'I think I'll have one of those, lets order one.'

'Okay. I hope it's not too good, I don't want to be out of a job you know!' I joked, adding it to our order.

'Now, how about some lingerie too?' I prompted, and we took a look at what they had to offer.

Susan has quite a lot of nice lingerie to wear and she is very choosy, but in the end I persuaded her to get a fishnet body-stocking. I thought that she would look great in that.

Back to today:

'Looks like we have something to do this evening then.' I said to Susan who was now reading the instructions for her new sex toy.

'Yes. Gee! Look at the time. I need to get going, I've got an important meeting later today and I need to get some figures sorted for it.'

She handed me back her items and hurried off to finish getting ready. I put everything back in the box and put it away in the wardrobe.

All day at work I was pretty excited about the stuff that had arrived this morning. I couldn't wait to get through the day and get home to have a good look and see if it was any good. I arrived home in the early evening, got washed up and changed and had a quick snack. Just as I was finishing it the phone rang and it was Susan telling me that she was going to be late as the meeting had thrown up some problems that she had to deal with then and there. I was a little disappointed as I was really anticipating our evening together, having some sexy fun with her. Still it couldn't be helped and Susan promised me that she'd be not too late and make it up to me, so I was happy again.

I got a cold beer from out of the fridge and went into the bedroom to get out the parcel from this morning. I took it into the lounge and unpacked the DVDs, looking through the covers. I put in one of the couple/group films and sat back in the chair, remote in hand. The filming and quality was very good, nice and clear and the scenes were very raunchy. There were several sections that looked like Susan would enjoy watching too which was good. I didn't watch them all the way through, but skipped through the chapters having a quick peek at each.

When I had worked my way through that film I went and got myself another beer, I was having fun and was really hoping that Susan got home soon so that my hard cock could get some relief!

The next film that I decided to watch was the lesbian one. The first section wasn't very good, the girls were very lovely, but they were porn actress types and were overdoing it a bit with the moaning and the posing. I watched it most of the way through and then went forward to next one. Now this one was more like it! The two girls were amateur looking, but pretty with nice bodies and the sex was great, they really seemed to be into it and doing it for real. It was all I could do to restrain myself from taking out my aching cock, rubbing it in my hand and making it spurt then and there – but I had to save that pleasure for later with Susan!

I had just loaded up the other couples movie that had arrived in the package when I heard Susan's keys in the door.

'Hi David, sorry I'm late, just couldn't be helped.' She said as she came into the lounge, taking her coat off.

'That's OK, don't worry. Would you like a cup of tea or coffee?' I asked her getting up and greeting her with a kiss on the cheek.

'No thanks, I think I'll hit the wine straight off. You pour me a glass while I pop in the shower and get changed.'

'That kind of day, huh?' I said following her through and into the kitchen as she went on to the bedroom to get some clothes.

'Yes, that kind of day, but I'm home now so I can just forget it and have a nice evening.'

I poured Susan a glass of wine and got myself another beer while she was in the shower. I went back to the lounge to flick through the TV channels until Susan joined me from her shower.

She looked refreshed and happy when she came in and joined me cuddling up close on the sofa. Susan asked me how my day had been, which was uneventful really, but I told her as she likes to know anyway. I hesitated for a while as we watched some program on the TV and then I added that I had watched some of the films that had arrived this morning while waiting for her to get home this evening.

'Were they any good?' Susan asked turning to me.

'They seem OK. Would you like to watch one now?' I replied.

'No, not tonight, it's getting late now. I was hoping that we could go to bed, I've been thinking about it all day. I hope that I'm not too late and you've already had a wank watching the dirty films and lost interest.' She said nuzzling up close to me and running her hand over the bulge in my jeans.

'Don't worry my Sweety, I always save it for you.' I told her as we kissed. I was feeling very horny by now and really wanted to be touching her sexy little body.

We got up and went through to the bedroom. I went into the wardrobe and pulled out the fishnet body-stocking and handed it to Susan.

'Will you wear this for me?' I asked. I love her dressing up in sexy clothes. Susan took the little package and sorted through one of her drawers for a moment.

'I'll be back in a minute.' She said heading for the bathroom with an arm full of clothes.

'You make the bedroom nice with some candles and I'll be back in a moment, I want to see how this looks on me first.'

I tidied the bedroom and lit a few candles and a scented oil burner and turned off the electric lighting. The ambiance was nice. Then I stripped down to my pants and arranged the pillows so that it was comfy to lie on the bed and wait while I sipped my drink.

Susan came back in. She was wearing a dark red loose silk gown and the heels of the calf length black leather stiletto boots she was wearing clacked on the floor. I put my glass aside as she slid onto the bed and lay with me as I took her into my arms. We kissed and I ran my hand down over her bum, feeling it through the sheer silk material.

'So, can I see how it looks?' I asked Susan.

She got off of the bed and I lay and watched as she tugged undone the silk sash and let her gown fall open to reveal what she had put on underneath. She stood there with a shy smile as my eyes roved over her.

Susan had put on the body-stocking. It looked very nice clinging to her curvy body, her nipples poked through the mesh very enticingly. I was surprised to see that the crotch was cut-out, I hadn't noticed that on the picture. Her shaven pussy protruded through it like a little silk purse. Her pussy is so nice, the inner lips are slim and tidy and when she stands they hide inside her mound and make a beautiful little slit that just drives my cock wild! Black high heeled leather boots completed the outfit, she looked very sexy and I told her so pulling her to me.

My hands roamed over her body, exploring it through the mesh. I slipped my fingers between her thighs and found the exposed area there. I ran a finger up and down her slit, stopping at the top to circle around her clit, Susan sighed with pleasure and kissed me lightly.

'That's nice.' She breathed in my ear.

'Mmmm..it feels nice to touch it. I love to touch your pussy.' I told her as I continued my attentions between her legs, she was getting wet down there.

'So do you fancy having a go with your new toy?' I asked her.

'Yes, that would be nice. Would you like to use it on me?' She smiled as I climbed over her to get to the wardrobe.

Sometimes I will use her other vibrator to play with her pussy, tease her clit with the vibrations, to spread her lips and watch it disappear into her love tunnel as I push it in and hear her moan. But tonight I wanted to watch her do it to herself. I put the parcel on the bed and flipped back the flaps.

'I'd rather watch you doing it.' I said, as I got the package of the plastic pink shaft out of the box. Susan saw the DVD's in the box and took them out, turning them over and looking at the covers.

'So, you watched these already did you?' she asked.

'Yes, but not all of them, mostly just flicked through to see what they were like and whether or not I'd wasted my money.' I replied inserting the four batteries into their compartment in the base.

'And were they any good?'

'Yeah, not bad. You might like some of them, I certainly liked one!'

'So which film did you like then?' Susan said as I handed her the primed plastic shaft.

She pushed the various buttons on the control panel, experimenting with the various functions. The thing whirled and twirled like it was alive! She giggled and then selected the vibrating function and lay back and began to run it teasingly up and down her pussy.

'I watched one of the lesbian ones and it was really nice, I liked it a lot.' I told her, warming to this.

'Would you like me to tell you about it?' I asked, smiling and hoping that she would.

'Alright, tell me what happened.' Susan said.

I slipped back onto the bed and moved Susan over for a moment. I pilled the pillows up so that they could support me sitting back against the headboard and then I pulled Susan to me to sit between my legs, leaning back on me, her fine long brown hair on my chest. She opened out her thighs and I could watch over her shoulder as she started to use the buzzing toy on her pussy. I reached around and cupped her breasts and thought back to the exciting film I had watched earlier. I felt a bit nervous at first - but once I began to tell her about it, it got easier as it had left quite a vivid impression.

There were two girls, a blonde and a brunette and it began like this, I told her as she lay back in my arms in the dimly lit bedroom:

There were two girls, mid to late twenties I'd guess, both quite pretty. One was a brunette, with long curly hair, she was very slim and had small perky little tits, barely a handful. The other was a blonde with a fuller more curvy body and medium sized round tits, both girls were shaved.

After describing the girls, I began to tell Susan what happened:

It started with the two girls play fighting on the bed in the bedroom. They were both wearing cut-down denim shorts and little cotton halter tops. They giggled and screamed noisily as they wrestled on top of the bed. As the fight went on and they rolled about they first pulled off each others tops and then the shorts went as well leaving both girls naked. They stopped and sat on the bed resting and drinking beer from bottles, the brunette showed the blonde her arm and complained that she had scratched her. Then she held out her hand and said.

'Look I keep my nails short. You know why?'

The blonde girl said 'No'.

'Because I like to finger fuck girls pussies, that's why! Would you like me to finger fuck you?'

The blonde girl just giggled and smiled at her so the slim brunette girl leaned back against the pillows and flipped her legs open. She grabbed hold of the blondes head and pulled her still laughing down to her crotch.

'You'll have to lick me first.' She told her.

Susan brought the vibrator up from between her legs and played with the switches until she had turned on the rotating bead section of the shaft which spun with a quiet grinding sound.

'Is this OK? Do you want to hear more?' I asked her, wondering if she was enjoying the vibrator more than the story and would prefer if I just shut up.

'No, go on. It's nice.' She replied as she reached down between her legs to her crotch.

I looked down her body to see her spread open her lips and lay the rotating shaft between them, pressing them close around it. I continued:

The camera moved in closer on the blonde girls face as she went down between the other girls' legs. She smiled and stuck her tongue out and began to lick at her pussy, licking it up and down. The brunette grinned down at her told her:

'Spread my pussy.'

The blonde girl did it and spread her pussy open wide. The brunette girl was still holding her beer bottle.

'Put your tongue in it like this.' She said and poked her tongue out into the bottle opening.

The blonde girl did it, sticking her tongue right into her spread pussy.

Susan moaned softly and turned the vibrator to push it slowly up into herself, she was apparently enjoying this. I was getting pretty turned-on too, thinking about the film and also watching Susan playing with herself, knowing that the image of the two girls was what was running through her mind, I found that a very exciting idea.

After a while the brunette pushed the blonde back and said.

'I'm going to lick your pussy now, would you like that?'

The blonde girl smiled and nodded. The brunette climbed on top of her lying between her legs and kissing her. She played with her nice round tits, she got hold of her small breast and rubbed her nipple against the other girls, she liked doing that, it looked very nice. Then she slipped down her kissing her way until she was at her pussy. She licked her fingers and rubbed at the blonde girls pussy lips, rubbing her clit with her thumb. The blonde girl watched her closely as the brunette used both hands to spread her wide. She leaned forward and began to lick her, pushing her tongue inside, licking and sucking at her clit. The other girl was really liking it and was moaning.

12