Temagami: Camping at the Portage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I better get some firewood before we start cooking."

"Can I help?" Andrea asked.

"Sure, but I recommend clothes. The bush is pretty thick."

"Hey! I'll have you know I trimmed it before we left!. Oh, you mean the forest. Got ya!"

Andrea grinned and reluctantly dressed. I'm not sure how long we spent looking for firewood, but we accumulated a good supply of mixed soft and hardwood. With the supply of dry wood and a grate at the fire pit, we cooked over the fire, saving fuel. It was our first night , so we had something fresh: smoked pork chops, fresh green beans and rice, with dried peaches, apricots and apples soaked in rum for dessert.

I pulled out a surprise. I had decanted a bottle of wine into a plastic container. We drank a nice California oaked Chardonnay from our plastic water bottles.

"That's what I call luxury in the wilderness! Are you going to spoil me like this the whole time we're here?"

"Maybe I'm trying to get into you pants my dear."

"You already know how easy it is to get me out of my pants!" she said, looking at me over the rim of her water bottle.

"Sometimes a man needs a challenge. Don't get me wrong. I'm warming up to the naked thing. And, I sure love the view." Andrea beamed a huge smile at me. "How did you find out you liked being naked?"

"An apartment I lived in had a hot tub. Clothing mandatory. I had a girlfriend stay the weekend once. We had a bit too small much wine, and I suggested the hot tub. It was 3am. She said she had no swimsuit. I offered her a robe. We went down, naked under our robes, soaked for a few minutes, then well, what would you do if you were a little tipsy and naked in a hot tub with a beautiful woman?"

"If I answer that honestly, will you hold it against me?"

"That depends, are you jealous that I fucked a woman, or does it excite you?"

"Definitely excited."

"Then tell me the truth."

"I'm with you. I think I'd be instantly hard, and want to fuck her in and out of the water."

"That's where being naked came from. We ate each other's pussy for what seemed like an hour, we played and touched and caressed and fucked. After, I climbed out and sat there, naked in the heat of the night. We talked, and laughed, and when we left, we carried our robes. I bet the security cameras caught that. We stayed naked in my apartment all day. Not just when we had sex. We ate, read, watched TV, played video games, all naked. A month later I rented a secluded cottage, and spent the weekend alone naked. I've never looked back."

"People surely look back at you!"

"I like the nude beach in Toronto. No starting, no judgement. Men keep their hard-ons to themselves. It's kind of self-policed."

"You're going to have to give me until next summer to get to that level. I'm not ready to be naked around other people."

"How about Wreck Beach?"

"That's in Vancouver."

"Um, I'm heading back to B.C. after Labour Day. School starts soon, and I have to get back to my job. I said I was visiting my mom when we met, remember?"

"I didn't realize you went to University in Vancouver. I guess we better make the most of the rest of the summer. Damn! Who's going to teach me how to be naked? What if I do it wrong? What if the other naked people laugh at me? I guess I'll just have to get a refresher. Can I visit in, say October? Around Halloween?"

"John, don't say that unless you're sure you can follow through. I may just be falling for you. I was dreading a break-up. So, just know that I'd really like a Halloween visit. Naked times for sure, but how would you feel about a costume party?"

"You mean pirates and cowboys and mermaids and flappers?"

"That's the idea. Basically" she added cryptically.

"I will be there in time for your party. I will dress as a Knight or a Gangster or Henry VIII. You pick."

"Ok. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Are you ready for a long distance relationship?"

"Andrea, you are a breath of fresh air. You have opened my mind. A few thousand kilometers isn't going to keep me from you. It's not the 70s. We have email texts, sexts, Skype. Lots of options. I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

"Me too Babe." She tilted her head and opened her soft lips slightly. I met her lips. We probed each other again, exploring familiar territory and discovering something new. Tongues connected eyes locked, we held each other tightly. She released me and moved back enough to undo her shirt. I followed suit. It was still hot out. Naked made sense. Soon we were wearing only boots. I supposed I looked like the geek I am. She rocked those hikers like they were Loubitons rather than Merrills.

"Come here, Babe. I have something to show you. On the swimming rock." I stood as I spoke, and reached for her.

"If it's your cock, I've already seen it!"

I had put a sleeping bag on top of a small tarp. We had a good view to the north on a nearly moonless night in mid-August. As if on cue, a bright streak crossed the sky. We watched the fading Persied meteor shower for over an hour. About then pale blue-green sheet appeared and washed out the meteor shower. The Northern Lights had arrived. Andrea moved closer, and curled into me in the dark. I turned away from the display, and our lips met again. We kissed deeply, our tongues dancing inside each other's mouth. She playfully bit my lip, and moved to my ear.

"You know, as much as I am naked outside, I've never fucked under the Northern Lights. What do you say Babe. Do you want to fuck me under the Aurora Borealis?"

She stood this this time, and beckoned to me, I stood behind her, and reached around for her marvelous boobs.

"Babe, you have perfect breasts."

"Well I doubt that. I've been told they were nice but-"

"No, look!" I interrupted. "They fit my hands perfectly."

"Never mind that," she said. "Now, where were we before we fell in the lake? Oh yes, I had rubbed your cock until it was stiff and hard. I see you remember too." Yes, I was getting hard.

"Uh huh" I managed to say. She crouched and turned so that she could kiss the head of my cock, ensuring that I was fully erect.

"My, aren't you an ever ready Bunny?" she said.

"Uh huh. You do kind of have the ability to recharge me."

She took me full in her mouth, slowly; easing her lips down my shaft, and then slowly backing off.

"Mmm. That's good. Just right for sucking. And I do love to give a blowjob." She took me all the way in then back out again.

"Your cock is actually beautiful. I will give you a killer blowjob later, promise." She seemed ready to fulfill that promise immediately. She licked down one side then up the other, leaving my cock cool with saliva.

"Of course, I expect you to eat my pussy in return." She added as she reached for her pussy.

"You already know I love to eat your pussy. I love to suck on your clit and nibble on your lips and fuck you with my tongue -- ah!" she sucked my balls, first one, then the other, then both. She released them with a soft pop. She was frigging her clit vigorously, her tits gently shaking in rhythm. She licked the head of my cock once and looked up at me.

"But tonight, I just want your cock inside me. I want you to fuck me missionary so I can see the Aurora behind your strong shoulders when i look up." She lay down on the sleeping bag.

I joined her. My hand fell upon her breast. I leaned in for a deep kiss, but got a peck. She took my hand from her breast, and raised it to her mouth. Taking my index and middle finger in her mouth she sucked them like she had just done to my cock. When she was satisfied the they were wet enough, she slipped them out, and moved them to her furry patch. She used my fingers to rub her clit.

"You told me to pack light, so no vibrators or sex toys. I'll just have to use you to masturbate. Ah yes. Feels good." She alternated between circular and harder back and forth motion, dipping towards her wet opening for extra lubricant. I learned more about how to manually stimulate a woman in the next couple of minutes than I had in my whole life. I tried to rub my cock but I couldn't reach. I settled for rubbing against her muscular thighs.

"Ah! You're making me very wet Babe. Do you want to feel?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Instead, she plunged both fingers into her slit. Her velvet soft insides were drenched. She fucked herself with my fingers until they were slick with her wetness.

"Ooo. This rocks Babe, but I need your cock." she whispered hoarsely.

She pulled my fingers from her slit and brought them up between our lips. She licked one side and I licked the other. Our tongues met briefly.

"Now Babe. Fuck me now."

She released my hand and grabbed her ankles, holding her legs in a wide V. Her pussy was wide open. I silently thanked whoever invented yoga. I positioned myself between her muscled thighs. The Aurora gave her a surreal appearance. Her lovely light brown skin, kissed a half shade darker by the summer sun had greenish highlights. I took my cock in hand, and rubbed it on her clit. She moaned softly. The moan transitioned into a growl in her throat. She reached down between us, and took my cock from my hand. She rubbed her clit herself, slowly sliding her hand along my shaft.

Her yes widened. A broad smile formed on her lips as she shuddered and spasmed. She let out a short sharp shriek, as the orgasm took her.

"Now," she said, smiling playfully and gripping my cock a little tighter, "I asked politely, now I must insist! I want you to fill me with your cock and fuck me hard!" on "fuck" she pushed my cock deep inside her wetness, and pushed my ass towards her with her other hand. She released my cock and ass and grabbed her ankles again. I took it from there.

I stroked slowly at first. She swiveled her hips under me, desperate to get every millimeter of my cock inside her. My pubis ground on her mons every stroke.

"Harder! I want you to fuck me harder! Give me your cock! All of it! Fuuuck!" I sped up a bit. Relishing the feeling, the soft insides wet with passion gripping the veins on my cock. Feeling her lips on the rim of my cock head as I playfully pulled almost all the way out

"No! Stay inside me dammit! Take my ankles. I need to do something."

I gripped both ankles just above the top if her hikers. She snaked her left hand down her hard belly and started to finger her clit. Her right hand took her right breast and lifted it so she could lick her nipple. She sucked it then released it she reached across and took her a left nipple between her thumb and forefinger, pulling and twisting it. That little performance made my hard cock even harder. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. As if she read my mind, she released her nipple and pinched one of mine. She had learned quickly that I liked my nipples tweaked as much as she did. I responded by stroking harder. I felt my balls slapping her ass. My cock and her pussy made delightful sloppy sounds, punctuated by flesh slapping flesh as we connected and parted. Sweat beaded on her chest and dripped from my forehead

"Are you almost there? Are you ready to fill me?" she tugged A bit harder on my nipple. "I'm ready to take your load any time you are ready to give it. I want it inside my pussy. I want an Aurora Borealis Creampie!" That sounded like a porn video.

She let go of my nipple and abandoned her clit with a small spasm, and clamped both hands back on my ass, pulling me in at the end of every stroke.

"Ok Babe, here I cum!" She pulled me in and held me there as I shot three hard spurts into her followed by smaller ones that I didn't count.

She let go of my ass and I let go of her ankles. She reached between us again, this time to take my cock out of her creamy slit. She caressed it with both hands, covering her fingers with our mixed cum. She raised her fingers to her mouth and licked one clean, offering me the other. I followed suit, savoring our mixed essence like fine wine. She absently rubbed her clit.

I rolled out of the way to take my place beside her. Above, the green and blue had gone to red and orange. A spectacular meteor crossed the sky. I half imagined a wolf calling in the distance. Maybe it was there, maybe I just wanted it to be there as part of the afterglow.

"We should turn in, it's almost one in the morning. We've been up since four. Between you, the portages and the paddling, I've had quite a workout today."

"No kidding." Andrea sighed deeply, and stopped playing with herself. "Five minutes, ok?" She curled into me, pressing her hot body against mine, snuggling in tight.

"Seeing as how you asked so nicely, how can I say no." I pulled her in tighter. We just lay there taking in the night. The warm breeze dried the perspiration and cum from us.

It was more like fifteen minutes when Andrea announced, "Dammit! I have to pee!." And headed towards the thunder box. I picked up our love nest, covered the kitchen and firewood with the tarp, and placed the sleeping bag at the foot of the "bed" inside the tent. She appeared as I was backing out of the tent. I got her best construction site wolf whistle and "Nice ass. Shake it Babe!" I twerked once.

"Sexual harassment is no joke. But, my butt has never been called nice before, so, thanks and back at ya Babe!" I stood up and headed for the thunder box. When I returned, Andrea was taking off her boots. I did the same, and we crawled into the tent. I was about to close the outer zipper, when she said

"Just the mosquito netting tonight. I want the view to be the first thing I see in the morning."

"Sure Babe." I tied back the outer flap and zipped the mesh closed. She was already asleep by the time I lay down.

I woke as the sun came up, and began searching the tent.

"What are you doing?" Jen asked, still groggy.

"Looking for my pants. I've got to pee."

"Aw, I thought that stiff cock was for me" she said dreamily. The pout reappeared.

"I'll be right back. Promise."

"Ok, but remember, we're alone here. No need for pants. They just block the view of your cock."

I pulled on my hikers, with the laces tucked in and almost ran to the thunder box. I suppose I could have relieved myself on any tree, but animals take that as a challenge. No too bad on the trail, but it could mess up a campsite. Besides, someone had hauled a plywood box all the way here and dug a pit toilet for it to sit on, paid for by my taxes. I figured it was my civic duty to use it. I was back in record time, lead by my erection.

Andrea was sound asleep again.

I crawled back in beside her. It was going to be another scorcher. I fell into a deep sleep.

I was awakened an hour later by the smell of coffee, and the feeling of something warm, soft and very wet on my hard cock. I opened my eyes. Andrea was on top of me, with a huge smile on her face. Her body glistened with perspiration. She was sliding her wet pussy back and forth over my hard-on. Her beautiful tits jiggled every time she changed direction.

"Good morning sleepy head." She said, slightly breathless. After I made coffee I noticed your cock was still hard, so I helped myself. I hope you don't mind. Ah! Feels so good."

"Yes, it does. Feel free to take any liberties with my cock. It's all yours as long as Ooo, you ahh want it. Oh fuck! Just what are you doing to me?"

"Just a different kind of fucking. Sometimes I want you deep inside me; sometimes I just want my clit and outer lips stimulated. So you like it?" She placed both hands on my chest and massaged.

"Yes! I fucking love it!"

"Good." She gave me a mischievous crooked smile. She closed her eyes briefly. Her body twitched with the orgasm and she shuddered. "I'm done. Let's have a coffee" she dismounted me like an Olympic gymnast. Quite a feat for a tall curvy girl. She scrambled out of the tent, giggling.

Well, I did say it was her cock to do with as she pleased. I lay there, reflecting on how we got here.

I left the tent, and found her sitting on a log, tying her boots. As was becoming customary, that's all she wore. She still had that smile as she handed me a coffee. She giggled again.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Um, mostly me!" I replied

"Yeah, but I didn't do that. I was just talking advantage of what was already there."

"Granted, but believe me, you are responsible for that hard-on. I was dreaming about fucking you outside in the pouring rain! She giggled again. "That sounds very sexy. We need to do that! But, I promised you a blowjob and I still owe you a hand job. You can have one, your choice before we leave, and the other at the end of the mud portage trail. Sound good? I think you should take the hand job now. Don't you think it would be hot to have me naked and covered in mud, on my knees giving you an amazing blowjob?" she lightly stroked my stiff aching member with one finger from root to tip. And just remember, you're not the only one to appreciate a naked body. Here, I added a bit of the leftover rum to your coffee. Drink up, and let's have a swim before breakfast."

"I don't know if I have enough skin to move."

She patted the log beside her. "Come on, have a seat."

I joined her. The coffee was good, and just what I needed. Well that and the and the promised hand job she was teasing me with. "Swim time!" she announced as she finished her coffee. I gulped the last of mine, and headed for the swimming rock. She performed another perfect dive, I added another cannonball. She swam a couple of hundred meters out into the lake, did a flip and returned. I treaded water while I watched. She dived under for the last fifty meters and came up beside me. She planted a wet sloppy kiss on my lips.

"Do we really have to go back tomorrow?"

"In two days you're not going to want to be here. Last weeks' rain and the past few days of hot weather will bring a fresh crop of mosquitoes out of the muddy parts of the portage's. There's standing water beside the trails. I like August because the mosquitoes all but absent by now. They will be back." I was about to go into a discourse on the life cycle of the mosquito, when I was interrupted by feminine laughter behind me.

I spun my head around to get a view from the direction we had come yesterday. Four red canoes and a yellow kayak were approaching. They were about 200 meters away, and moving fast.

"Did anyone call and say they were coming for breakfast?" Andrea asked. "Uh, no. Say Babe, hand me my pants, would you?"

"Well, funny you should ask about them. It seems they are over there on shore in the tent, along with mine." she answered.

"Just so I'm clear on the situation, we're naked, swimming, all our clothes except our boots are like ten boat lengths away, my dick is hard again, and we have people approaching."

"Ah, you're welcome for the hard-on. But on the bright side for your blossoming exhibitionist streak, it looks like they're all women. Sounds like a letter to that old magazine: 'I never thought I'd be naked in the woods with ten women...' Sounds like a dream come true."

"Maybe 'nightmare' would be closer right now."

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"I'm going to tread water."

"Seriously, this could be a bad thing. people don't always react well to meeting an unexpected naked person. Be prepared"

The group was less than hundred meters away now.

"Gooood morning happy campers!" came a singsong voice from the kayak. The paddler was an attractive athletic woman in her early fifties. Her yellow-blonde hair was cut short and she had a deep tan that spoke of hours in the sun, enjoying heathy exercise. She looked like she had just stepped out of an ad for organic yogurt. "What a glorious day to be on the water. Are you folks static here today, or are you moving along?"

"We're staying until tomorrow, then heading back. And you?" I asked.

"We're taking the portage to Minnie Lake, and camping on the island for two days. It's a first trip for these girls. We're the Rideau University Outers Club. We're on an all-woman wilderness experience. I planned this as an easy trip, we're going light and taking it slow." She turned to the four boats that were pulling up behind her. "Beach the boats over there and get ready for the portage. It's going to be very muddy, so dress appropriately girls. Don't forget the sunscreen. It's going to be hot and sunny!"