Temper

Story Info
If you lose your temper, you can't control what follows.
2.3k words
4.16
60.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers

I'd just stepped out of the house to collect my mail when I heard the woman next door start screaming. That, I immediately assumed, would be Annie. Cute as can be, the size of a button and a personality altogether too big for her petite frame.

She was a redhead, and her temper was probably the reason all redheads are said to have hot tempers. Whatever Joey, her husband, had done, Annie didn't appreciate it. She sounded furious.

At that stage Joey came out the front door, moving fast. He apparently didn't want to waste time stopping to get into his car as he just hurtled the fence and took off. Annie came charging out close behind him, explaining exactly what she was going to do to the two-timing bastard.

It seemed Joey had made two little errors. He'd cheated and he'd got caught. It was obvious to me that he was making a clean get-away, and apparently it was obvious to Annie as well.

Instead of haring down the street, hot on his heels and yelling abuse, Annie stopped and grabbed a handful of stones from the front garden.

I'm sure you've all seen the sort of stones I mean. Small whitish pebbles with diameters ranging from half an inch to two inches. They're ideal for decorative borders around trees or covering weedy strips of garden.

Now Annie took after Joey again, but chucking these stones at him as she ran. It immediately became obvious to me that the safest place to be was between Annie and Joey, because while she could throw those stupid little rocks hard, her aim was atrocious.

Unfortunately, I wasn't between Annie and Joey. I was off to one side feeling mildly amused when what felt like half a brick bounced off my head. I yelped and clasped my hand to my head expecting to find a nice little limp.

Annie paused as she stormed past, taking time to call me an idiot for getting in the way, and then went back to chasing her errant husband with her enthusiastic but erratic stone throwing.

She stopped a couple of houses down, having run out of stones, and came storming back. She sort of faltered when she caught me standing there, hand still pressed to my head.

"Um, you're bleeding," she told me.

No kidding? I hadn't found a lump. I'd found a small gash on my scalp and blood was pouring forth. I'm sure you've seen how scalp wounds can really turn on the gore.

"Oh, you noticed, did you?" I asked. It was possible there was a little sarcasm in my reply. My white t-shirt was now red and white. I'd have to chuck it. No way would I be able to get those blood stains out.

"Ah, do you need help attending to that?" asked Annie.

"No thanks," I replied. "I don't want to take the chance of it becoming worse."

I walked back to my house and closed the door, leaving Annie staring after me.

I applied a little first aid. It was just a minor cut, even if I did bleed like a stuck pig, and once I got the bleeding stopped I just used a butterfly clip to hold it closed.

I had a shower and changed clothes and then went and googled blood stains. I was right. The simplest solution would be to ditch the shirt, which I proceeded to do.

I had some lunch, and while I was eating I saw Joey come sneaking back, hop in his car and make himself scarce.

After lunch I was sitting on the couch watching the footy. The front door was open and when the bell rang I stuck my head over the couch, saw Annie standing there, groaned and yelled "come in". I'd rather have said go away, but one must be polite. I'm not sure why, at times, but that's the way it is.

Annie came in and faced up to me. Naturally she stood between me and the TV which is what I was really interested in.

"I've come to apologise for hitting you with that stone," she muttered. "It was a loose throw and I'm sorry."

"Christ, Annie," I said. "Every one of your throws was loose, as you call it. You nearly hit Mrs. Mills cat, and that was on the other side of the road. You couldn't hit a wall if you were standing in a room. What made you think you could score on Joey?"

"Don't mention that two-timing fink to me," she snapped. "You men are all the same. Bastards, all of you."

Her temper really did flare up fast. She really ought to learn to control it before it got her into trouble. Mind you, I wasn't too happy with her right then, so my little lapse was partly excusable.

"Hey, go easy," I snapped right back. "It's not my fault if he two-timed you. Look in a mirror first."

"Are you saying it's my fault that he's a dirty rotten cheat?" Annie shrieked.

I shrugged. "Well, if you can't keep him happy in bed it's just natural that he's going to look elsewhere."

A bit low, possibly, but like I said, I wasn't flowing with the milk of human kindness where Annie was concerned. My head still smarted and I'd liked my now defunct shirt.

Apparently that crack about keeping Joey happy in bed was too much for Annie's self-restraint. She forgot she was dealing with a wounded bystander from her earlier battle and slapped me.

I wish I'd had a camera running to take a picture of the look on her face when I slapped her back. It was priceless. I know, you're not supposed to hit girls, but she started it. I didn't lay her out; I just gave her a light slap, nowhere near as hard as the one she gave me.

Like I said, the look on Annie's face was priceless. She just couldn't believe that a man had actually hit her back. I suspect that poor Joey had always turned the other cheek and probably got that one slapped too.

Annie blinked and put one hand to her cheek, apparently wanting to make sure that I had slapped her. Then she gave a cry of fury and tried to assault me.

Silly move. I just caught her hands, twisting them behind her back as she fell across me. Pressing down firmly on the small of her back with her wrists held in my hand I delivered a nice hard spank to her bottom.

"You," I said to a kicking, wriggling, squealing young termagant, "need a lesson in manners. I don't mind supplying it."

I delivered a couple more firms swats to Annie's bottom, while she continued kicking and squealing and calling me names.

"It seems to me," I told her, "that this isn't getting us very far. Time to get serious."

With that I jerked her shorts and panties down. I didn't bother undoing the shorts and if a button popped when they came down, no matter. She was a woman. She could sew it back on.

The squawking Annie had been doing up to that point was minor to the squawking she raised once her panties slid down. I was happy I had double glazing to tone it down a bit. Mind you, the squealing and carrying on quietened considerably once my hand started to make a definite impression on her bottom.

As far as I was able to determine Annie had quite a strong character. I thought a proper spanking wouldn't harm her. Hurt, yes, but actual harm? Unlikely. She'd take the lesson on board and probably learn something from it. Accordingly, I gave Annie a proper spanking.

Annie kicked and squealed and called me names, but there wasn't much else she could do except feel my hand pounding on her bottom. I was amused to notice that all her kicking did was to kick her shorts and panties right off. Not what she'd intended, I'm sure.

I didn't overdo the spanking. It was supposed to be a painful lesson for her, but just a lesson. It was never part of my agenda to beat her into submission. When I thought I'd got my intention across I let up, setting her on her feet, deliberately not looking at her nicely trimmed little bush. (Red, the same colour as her hair. Not that I'd been looking.)

Annie stood in front of me, not even considering the need to cover up. She was practically dancing on the spot with rage while her hands were clutching at her bottom.

I stood up. It was my intension to just loom over her, using my size and proximity to make her nervous and hasten her departure. I'd reckoned without that temper though.

Annie suddenly snapped, "Let's see how you like it," and yanked on my tracksuit pants while she pushed hard against me. I could feel myself falling back towards the couch and I just automatically caught hold of whatever was nearest. You do that when you think you're going to fall.

What was nearest was Annie. I grabbed her, realised that we were both going to fall and I twisted her around so that she landed on the couch. Then I landed on her, but I couldn't help that. Annie should have thought it through.

Now if you've got a pretty young thing bent over your knee, bottom bared for you to spank, followed by that half naked pretty young thing jumping up and down in front of you, I defy you not to get an erection. I sure had one.

When Annie jerked on my tracksuit pants they just naturally slid down, and when I fell on top of Annie it seemed only natural that my erection would slip out of my underpants and into her as neat as you please.

I was quite startled. One moment I was standing there and the next Annie is lying on the couch under me while my cock is rapidly making itself at home. And if you think I was startled, you should have seen Annie's face.

Where she was concerned one moment she was going to try to teach me a lesson, the next she was being well and truly shafted. She didn't even have time to squeal before she found herself pinned to the couch.

It was not the sort of thing that Annie was going to take lying down. Well, literally, I suppose she was, but figuratively she was standing up and fighting for her rights. It didn't take me long to find out what those rights were.

Annie's legs came up and closed around me. Somehow or other she managed to strip off her top and bra and then her hands were wrapped around me, clawing into my shoulders.

"Can't keep a man happy in bed, uh?" she snarled, and she was bucking under me like a wild thing.

Now while I may have accidentally pronged Annie, now that she had laid down the challenge it would have been impolite not to accept. As I said earlier, one should always strive to be polite.

So while Annie did her best to show she could satisfy me in bed, I did my best to show she couldn't. I believe in setting a challenge and letting people rise to meet it. I pounded Annie, driving in hard while at the same time my hands mauled her breasts and my mouth ravished hers.

Everything I did, Annie matched, clinging to me, riding me, driving me wild, her hips driving her up so that I plumbed her depths, both of us making love with a fierce energy.

I soon realised that I was going to come too soon. I pulled out and flipped Annie over onto her tummy, lifted her eager bottom high, and drove back into her, with Annie urging me to hurry.

The brief respite had helped, my excitement dying down a little. Now I was able to thrust hard and fast into Annie while her bottom bobbed up and down, eager to take my delivery.

It didn't take too much longer and my excitement was again rising rapidly to a climax. That was OK. The delay had been enough for I could see (and feel) Annie twisting and writhing under me, her own climax very close at hand.

Then I was climaxing, thoroughly spraying Annie, letting her know that she'd managed to satisfy me, at any rate. Annie was squealing and shuddering, her pussy closing around me like a vice, not wanting to release me until she'd milked me dry.

When Annie had finally regained her energy and dressed she headed for the door.

"I think I can safely assume that you've had no bad after effects from bumping your head earlier, so I'll be on my way."

She bustled out, humming to herself.

That night I ran into Joey down at the pub. He was whining about how Annie pushed him around.

"Joey," I said, "you're too gentle. What you need to do next time she gives you a hard time is to put her across your knee and spank her. After the spanking you give her a jolly good rogering so she'll know who's boss. She'll be sweet as honey after that."

Joey gave a cynical laugh. "Geez, I'd give quids to see that happening to her. Anyone who tried would probably lose their balls as a trophy."

"You just need to know how to handle women," I told him. "I'll tell you what, seeing we're neighbours and such. Next time she gives you a hard time, give her a note to bring over to me. I'll give her a spanking and screw her so hard she'll walk funny for a week."

Joey sniggered. "A tempting offer. That would sure show her. Don't be surprised if she comes knocking one night."

I wouldn't be. Now that the idea was in the little rodent's head he'd probably do it and think it a great joke. I'd just have to wait and see.

Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers