Tempest City Ch. 01-03

Story Info
She awakes to a world of erotic darkness.
2.6k words
3.43
19.9k
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The Haven was dark…smelled of cigarettes, liquor, and bodies…mostly teenagers, and some in their early twenties. Everyone was eagerly awaiting the band to come on. Everyone except for the girl setting at the end of the bar. She looked lost; out of place; new in town. Ezekiel just looked at her; almost studying her. He knew she was at least a new comer to The Haven.

When there was, nobody at the bar for him to serve he causally walked over to her. As he grew closer, she slightly looked up at him. Her ebony hair was in her face; like she was trying to hide something, but it could not mask the beauty Ezekiel saw underneath. Her eyes where bright like sapphires, and her ebony hair only made them stand out more. He noticed her hair was dyed and her natural color was starting to grow back… ‘I wonder why she doesn’t like her hair to be red?’ he thought then he asked “You new around here?”

She sassily pushed her hair back and replied, “You own the place you tell me.” As she lost herself in his eyes, eyes like dark pools. She noticed he was not like everyone else in the club. His hair was dark brown, but cut very short, and he was not all gothic like the people who hung out here. In fact, he wares a white t-shirt and blue jeans. His smile was so innocent…She knew he was a kind person and she could talk to him.

He smiled, and said, “Yeah you’re new; in fact I think you’re new in town…but the question is why you would come to Tempest City?” He paused, “You must have family here.”

She was impressed by how well he knew the faces of the people who came into his club. “New in town yes, but no I have no family here.”

He noticed she looked troubled, almost as if she was trying to remember something or someone…like it was on the tip of her tongue, but she could not find it for nothing. “What are you drinking tonight?” He asked

“Do you have sex on the beach?” She asked as she raised her left eyebrow and smiled.

“Never tried… too much sand.” He replied as he mixed the drink.

“I love the drink, and would like to try it…” She said

She noticed he was starting to blush as he changed the subject. “Why did you say you came here?”

“I use to live here when I was younger.” She replied then sipped her drink.

“Really…I have lived here my whole life and I don’t think I would forget a face like yours.” He said, “How long did you live here?”

Another guy approached the bar and took a set close to her. “Are you hitting on another girl?” he asked with a grin. She could tell he was a friend of the bar tenders. He was not like the others, well not really. He wares a purple joker’s hat. Moreover, what really caught her eye was he did not drink alcohol, though she knew he was at least twenty-one. He drank Jolt instead.

She saw he was starting to blush again, so she said, “Actually I was hitting on him.” Then she looked the guy up and down; checking him out; smiled at him. Then turned back to the bar tender, “I lived here until I was 18.”

“Well talk more in a bit, the band is about to come on.” He said as he gave her another drink. “By the way, what’s your name?” He asked as he tried not to make eyes contact with her.

She smiled sweetly at him, and replied, “Hala.”

“Well Hala, I’m Ezekiel, and my friend here is Cythe.” He said

“Hi.” Cythe said as he extended his hand to her.

She smiled and shook his hand.

Ezekiel walked up to the stage and took the microphone. “And now what you all came here for… Ironic Justice!”

The band came on stage and every one went wild. They gathered around the stage trying to get closer to the band. There was Tariq…he was the singer. He was a very beautiful man…He had eyes that looked like a fire when it burned blue…a smile to die for, and long coal black hair…on the right side was a small braid, that was purple, gold, and green. Hala noticed one of the girls in the band kept a close eye on him. She was Leila, but her eyes are what caught Hala’s attention. Leila was black, but had very light blue eyes…and they were natural. She was a very enchanting creature, but something about her made Hala feel uneasy. On the keyboard was Harnati…Hala heard that was merely a stage name, that her real name was Annie…but being in a band, the name Annie seemed so plain. However, Harnati meant snow queen, and it fit her very well, even the way she looked. She had long white/blonde hair and ice blue eyes...and her smile sent chills up everyone's back. Finally, Hala noticed the drummer, not only that but he noticed her. And her eyes where fixed on Kadin’s green eyes they seemed to glow kind of like a demon’s eyes in a movie she had seen. The music was smooth and hypnotic. Everyone seemed to be under a spell. Kadin just stared at her, and thought to himself and anyone else who may have been listening. ‘Her aura appears human…oh what is this.’ He smirked ‘a faint glow from a halo…well looks like I will be making a fallen angel tonight.’ Kadin kept his stare focused on her as she got up and walked out the door… I was cool for September…Hala looked up at the sky as if she was waiting for someone to answer her unspoken questions. She just sighed and walked on.

She could still hear the music as she started to pass the alley. “Hala” a man’s voice whispered.

She looked into the darkness but did not see anyone. Nevertheless, she knew something was there…and it was drawing her in as she took a few steps into the alley. Just then, she heard someone come up behind her. “Are you really going to go down a dark alley alone?” He asked,

“You were just inside playing the drums…” She gasped in relief.

“Yeah and you were just setting at the bar drinking and now it seems to me you had one to many if you were about to go down a dark alley alone at this time of the night.” He replied.

“I heard someone say my name.” She said “And I am not scared I can take care of myself.” She said as she turned from him and began to walk. “I can still hear the music how can you be here and there at the same time?” When she looked back for him, he was gone.

“Hala…come closer…Hala.” A man’s voice called out to her from the dark alley. The streets were nearly empty. Occasionally a person or two would stumble out of The Haven, or the bar down the street. She decided it would be best if she kept walking and did not look back. She was almost to the corner, when she got a gut feeling. Someone was waiting around that corner…and would hurt her very badly if not worse if she got too close. She stopped and as if the mystery person knew she was turning around he moved out of the shadows…All she saw was a very tall man dressed in black; his ebony hair hung down masking his face. She turned to run, but crashed right into someone or something…and everything went black.

Chapter 2

When it was nearly closing time three guys approached Ezekiel. “What’s up Ezekiel?” the seemingly leader asked. He was the shortest of the guys, and seemingly meanest. His hair was buzzed, and he had black eye liner on…making his soft blue eyes more vibrant.

“Oh, hey Isaac.” He said as he wiped off the bar, “Did you guy see the show?”

“Yea…it was cool, but I really want tomorrow night to get here…” He replied

“I really want to hear their new song.” Uzi said, “They always have a new on for us on their last night.” Uzi was a few inches taller that Isaac…but was so much different than his friends. He was mostly shy, and said little to nothing at all; just sat back and watched things, soaking it all in. Had Hala saw them she would have been severely intrigued with Uzi and Malachi. She has a thing for guys with long hair. Uzi’s hair was a light brown…and his eyes…jade green; the kind of eyes you want looking down at you while making love.

“So, Ezekiel…who was the new girl you were talking to?” Malachi asked with a mischievous grin. He had a smile that would make a girl melt…He had azure eyes, and dyed black hair…possibly trying to look like Tariq, and he was a close resemblance.

“Just a new girl in town.” He replied

“You don’t like this girl do you?” Malachi asked

“No way! Not Ezekiel!” Isaac yelled, and slightly laughing.

“Of course not.” Ezekiel replied, “Why would I like her, I mean I don’t even know her or anything…I just don’t want her to get hurt.”

“That’s good.” Isaac said, “Girls like that are only good for one thing.” He smiled evilly.

“So I guess that means you won’t mind if I get to know her?” Malachi said as he started for the door.

“Will she be back tomorrow night?” Uzi asked curiously

“I don’t know.” Ezekiel replied with a sigh.

“Do you even know where she is staying?” Malachi turned back to him to ask.

“No, she didn’t say.” He said, “She just said her name was Hala.”

“Isn’t that Arabic…umm I think for halo around the moon.” Uzi said, of course he would know something like that.

Ezekiel shrugged at him and finished cleaning. “See you guys tomorrow night.”

Chapter 3

When Hala awoke she was in a nice warm bed…She quickly sat up and looked around. It was a very elegant room. The bed even had red silk sheets. Then she noticed she was not in her clothing from the previous night. She was in a white semi see though nightgown. ‘Where are my cloths?” She though as she got out of bed and walked over to the window. She pulled back the curtains and gazed out into the night sky. ‘Where in the hell am I?’ She thought as she was startled by a noise behind her.

When she turned around, she saw Kadin, ‘You’re in my home.’ He replied without moving his lips. His eyes moved down her body; the moon light was coming in hitting her nightgown just right so that he could see everything. As he started to think about running his finger across the back of her neck, he could have sworn he saw her smile and turn as if someone was there touching her. At that, he quickly put all thought of what he would like to do to her out of his mind.

She looked at him in disbelief. ‘Now that is fucked up…what in the hell happened to me? I must have hit my head.’ She thought as she stared at Kadin’s mouth.

This time he spoke, “I spoke with you last night when you were leaving the club and I told you not to go off in the dark alone…” He paused, “Sure enough you didn’t listen to me. So I came just in time to save you from one of the monsters that are out there on the street waiting for a young woman like yourself to go traipsing off by yourself unprotected.” He sounded so cocky. Then he walked over to the window and stood beside her.

“Did you see the man that was after me?” She asked not noticing all the other times she had not spoke, but was merely thinking.

“No, I am sorry I came out as you ran into me. I think you might have had too much sex on the beach…you know how some people are when they are drunk…they see things. Shadows become men.” He replied

“How did you know what I was drinking?” She asked starting to get a little suspicious, even though she did not know what he could be guilty of.

“After you ran into me I carried you back inside and Ezekiel told me you had been drinking sex on the beach all night.” He replied softly

‘I know someone was there.’ She thought as she walked over to the bed and sat back down.

“I am sorry but I didn’t see anyone.” He said as he approached her again.

“Why did you bring me here?” She asked in a slightly scared but excited voice.

“Was I supposed to leave you at The Haven or on the street?” He asked. Kadin could tell by looking at Hala she was use to being hurt and did not trust many if anyone. As he looked at her aura again, he could still see the faint glow of a halo, and it was bagging to be broken.

“Did you undress me?” She asked slightly blushing

“Yes, and I dress you back…I didn’t do anything if that’s what you are implying.” He replied harshly and stood to leave the room.

“I’m sorry.” She said as she stood and reached out and grabbed his arm. “You don’t have to go, I am sure I can enjoy your company…I don’t know many people in Tempest City, and I guess everyone needs a friend or two.” Hala said as she locked eyes with him. Then she caught a glimpse of something she did not want to see…something evil. It scared her, but intrigued her…left her yearning for more.

“I am sorry Hala, but I must go to The Haven tonight.” He said knowing he was going to disappoint her. “This is our last night.” Then he took her hand and kissed it softly; using one of his talents to make his, lips feel warm. “You are welcome to stay here, or if you like you can join me.’

“Where did you put my cloths?” She asked as she turned her back to him and slipped off the nightgown…it fell to the floor, reveling her milky white skin, and her small round ass.

Kadin looked her up and down again. ‘I might have to take her now…’ He thought then sighed when he looked at the clock, ‘It’s already 7, and I am due there less than fifteen minutes.’ He took her into his arms gently, “Would you like to stay here and wait on me?” He asked

“I want you to stay with me…and don’t tell me the band needs you.” She said in a whiney voice, “I could hear the drums being played while you were outside with me.” As she bit her lower, lip and looked up at him with her enchanting blue eyes. ‘Just throw me on the bed already! Let’s get this done!’ She thought as he let her go.

He smiled at this, even though rape was more his style; this was a change…kinda took the fun out of breaking her halo. “We will get to this soon enough, I promise you that…but I am leaving now.” He said, “Are you coming with me?”

“I need to get dressed.” She replied

“There are some cloths in the dresser; I think they will fit you.” He replied as he pointed at the mahogany dresser.