Tempest City Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Hala becomes addicted to Kadin.
2.2k words
4.25
13k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

“I thought he would be here by now.” Tariq said looking at the neon blue clock that hung above the stage. He looked up to see Leila and Harnati in a dark corner on the opposite side of the club. Harnati was biting at Leila’s neck in a lustful passion…Leila always did like it ruff. He could see pleasure written all over Leila’s face as Harnati sunk her needle like teeth deep into her throat; pulled at her hair franticly.‘ I always thought something was up with the two of you.’ He thought as he raised his right eyebrow at them.

Leila looked up at him, and pushed Harnati away harshly. Then she walked over to Tariq, “You know she is just a play thing to me…” She said coldly as she flashed him a seductive smile and glanced back over to the corner.

“You know it’s not nice to play with someone’s emotions…” Ezekiel said as he looked towards Harnati setting alone in the dark corner. She looked so pitiful, and heart broken.

“She has no feelings.” Leila hissed evilly. “Her name means snow queen; or have you forgotten how cold she can be?”

“That’s enough Leila!” Tariq said as he glared at her with hate. She could tell he was truly angry with her with the way his eyes glowed a faint yellow green.

When Kadin and Hala walked in the rest of the band was still setting around talking to Ezekiel. Hala met eyes with Harnati and Leila…they both gave her a very hungry look…almost as if they lusted for her. “Not her.” Ezekiel whispered softly enough that Hala would not hear, but he knew that the others would.

“Ezekiel…” Leila said in a sulky voice. “You’re not trying to spear her are you?” as she gave him very sad eyes, “I thought you said we could take whom ever we wanted.”

“Nothing like that…the club is opening.” He replied as he tried to hide he true feelings.

Then Leila and Harnati heard a voice in the back of their minds. ‘She is mine…soon I will make a Fallen Angel…My angel.’ Kadin said possessively.

That is when Tariq looked at Hala…and for a secant saw something about her. Then he met eyes with Kadin… ‘Why her?’

‘Man, she wanted me to take her before I came here. She is willing…kinda takes the fun out of it for me, ya know. But I am sure to enjoy her to the very last drop.’ He replied with an evil smirk

‘That’s something that has always disturbed me about you Kadin…rape!’ He said in disgust, ‘Besides Hala wants sex, not death!’ he paused, ‘Or worse.’ Then he glanced at her again. ‘She is looking for someone.’

‘What?’ Kadin asked as he tried to see it too, but he had to admit Tariq was far stronger than he was.

‘I really can’t see a whole lot…a sister I think, it’s another female.’ As his head started to hurt, ‘I can see Moon Light Path Children’s Home too…I am not sure what that has to do with it though.’ That is when Tariq put his hand to his head and feel to his knees.

Kadin rushed over to him, “What happened man?” He asked as he looked over at Hala with a perplexing look on his face.

Leila looked up at Hala… “What the fuck did you do?” She asked in an evil voice that nearly sounded like a low growl.

“She didn’t do anything, Leila. She was standing all the way over there with Kadin.” Ezekiel said as he stepped in front of Hala acting as a shield. “Look just get him into the back and get ready to go on. I will hold the crowd off until you come on.” He sighed, “This had to happen on your last night!” As Leila walked by, she hissed at Hala as she gave her a wicked smile, purposely showing her fangs.

Kadin looked up at Hala and slightly hesitated to ask, “Are you still coming home with me tonight?”

She simply smiled and walked over to the bar. Hala sat by Ezekiel and he asked, “Sex on the beach tonight?” as he asked he started to blush.

“Zeak, I thought you said there was too much sand.” She joked with a flirtations smile. “Yes.” Then she looked towards the hall way that lead to the back, “Why did that girl think I caused Tariq to pass out?”

“Leila is like that…she believes in all sorts of things. This is Tempest City, most people here do.” He replied not wanting to lie to her, but not wanting to put his friends in danger. “I guess you could say this is the New Orleans of Missouri.”

“What kind of things?” She asked with deep intrigue. “Vampires?” She whispered as her eyes lit up.

Ezekiel smiled at her… “Hala why did you come back to Tempest City?” He asked as he walked away.

Chapter 5

The four of them sat in the back room of The Haven…it was a very cool and damp room; walls make of stone vines starting to grow in the cracks…This part of the club was under ground…and for the most part a secret. There was even a secret entrance. “I’ll be back…” Leila hissed at her lover, and he simply nodded at her. She walked over to the supposed bookshelf and pulled the book with the title Kiss of Blood. The bookshelf twisted side ways showing a walkway in the walls…Leila walked though and headed down the corridor…she was nearly to the door when she stopped. “What is that I hear?” She asked aloud. “Could it be the sound of a spider’s spinnerets at work…?” Then she reached up and snatched the black spider…and popped it in her mouth like a bite size candy…Then continued on her walk.

Once outside she looked for a few beautiful girls…She had a thing for beauties. She stood outside for a few minutes keeping herself hid in the shadows; then when she saw a girl dressed in tight faded jeans, and a very revealing peasant shirt she stepped out of the darkness. The girl jumped when she saw her. “Sorry didn’t mean to scare you.” Leila said as she studied her porcelain like face, soft brown eyes, and flowing blond hair.

“You’re in that band right?” The girl asked, “Ironic Justice?” Leila could hear her heart beat pick up.

“Yeah.” She said with a smile, “Would you like to meet the rest of the band?” She asked sincerely.

“Ooh this is so cool!” She said, “Wait until I tell my friends about this.” As she followed Leila

“We have to take this way in, cause of me being in the band and all I don’t want to put up with everyone before I go on.” She said as she lit a torch for the girl to see. “You understand.”

When they got back to the room, it was about time to go on… “What took so long?” Kadin asked impatiently

“I should have known better sending you!” Tariq said unsatisfied… “I should really hunt for myself, you’re lucky I am so weak, Leila.”

“Hunt?” The girl asked in a whisper…her eyes were big. She looked like an animal in the road that sees the car before it is turned into road pizza. “What’s going on?” She cried

“You’re about to be kissed by a vampire…” Tariq said, “How do you feel?”

“You know honey you should really calm down…I would hate for your heart to burst in your chest.” Harnati said as she looked at her

Tariq took her gently into his muscular arms, pulling her close to him, almost as if they were lovers about to kiss. His eyes glowed light blue as he kissed her luscious lips…Then he grabbed a handful of her hair with his left hand and jerked her head over hard, bearing her neck to him…saliva beginning to form at the corners of his mouth. He bit downs hard on to her jugular. Warm explosion into his mouth…the purest taste ever known. The taste of life Just then Ezekiel walked in…when he saw them him made a sickening face and asked, “You guys ready?”

“We’re coming.” Tariq said as he let the girl lose…she fell limp to the ground. A little blood still ran from the corners of his mouth…the secret to realistic make-up. As they all walked towards the stage Tariq stopped Ezekiel and said, “Don’t let her leave here tonight…Kadin and I were talking before I dropped to my knees…There is someone or thing looking for her, and she is also in search of someone. It’s another female, but I kinda want to say it is a sister.” He sighed, “I don’t want to bring any trouble to you, my friend…but if something went down at least if it happened here we could just walk off the stage, instead of disappearing.”

“I can’t make her stay.” He replied sadly

“Don’t sound so sad…” Tariq said, “You should talk to her if you like her so much.” Then he ran to the stage

Hala’s eyes met with Tariq’s this time, and she knew she had something to do with what had happened to him.

“We have a new song for you tonight…like always right!” Tariq yelled, “This song is different though…we just came up with it last night.” He smiled as he looked out into the crowd. He felt like a god when he was on stage. And his fans where his to command…especially the three guys setting at the bar…Isaac, Uzi, and Malachi. “Kiss of purity!” He shouted

Chapter 6

Something in that song made Hala go off in her own little world…She was younger about 12 or so, and she was standing in a room…Her bedroom. White walls, very clean…not like most children’s rooms would look. No toys or anything of the kind. And she could hear yelling…A deep mean voice that scared Hala. It was her father…he and her mother where fighting again… “Was it always like this?’ Hala thought, ‘A constant war of good and evil.’

As she daydreamed, she also was writing something on a napkin…

Daddy’s lil angel…love leaves. Can’t feel any pain…Novocain!

“Daddy, please don’t leave me.” 12-year-old Hala cried

“Hala, don’t change.” He said and he kissed her head. “It’s your purity that will draw people to you…stay an innocent.”

“What is that suppose to mean?” She screamed as the salty tears ran down her face

“Don’t follow in your mother’s foot steps.” He said then he was gone.

“What are you writing?” Ezekiel asked as he sat in front of her.

She jumped as she snapped out of her trans. “Huh?” She asked with the look of confusion on her face.

“What are you writing? You have been at it sense they began their new song.” He replied

“I guess I was emptying my mind.” She replied as she looked at her spidery handwriting.

He took it from her and read it… “You’re a writer?” He asked

“No, not really…never wrote anything like that before…I normally don’t put my feelings on paper.” She replied sadly, as she looked up at Tariq. Then she felt someone touching her like before at Kadin’s house. Hala glanced over at him, and saw him smiling…she knew it was him.

“You ever thought about singing some of this?” Ezekiel asked semi longing to hear her voice, and pretend she is singing just to him.

Looking back over to him… “Nope.” She replied as she took a drink of sex on the beach.

“Maybe that would be something to think about.” He said as he walked to the other end of the bar.

By the end of the night, Hala could barely stand…Tariq walked over to the bar and gently picked her up, as he would have a baby. “Where is Kadin?” She whispered as if she were nearly asleep.

He looked down at her blood shot eyes… ‘Sugar do you really think it is a good idea to go home with him tonight?” He asked caringly.

“Does it really matter?” She replied as if she knew her fate for that night and welcomed it with open arms…A secant later she passed out and her body dangled almost lifeless in his arms.

“Well that was simple enough.” Ezekiel said as he watched Tariq carefully. “What will you do with her?”

“I am going to take her into a bed room and leave her there for the night.” Tariq replied slightly offended. The he walked to the back and stopped at the room where the others were. “Kadin join me in the other room.” He said as he pushed the door open. Leila glared at him… “Nothing is going on…so stop thinking that!” He said to her, “I mean it Leila nothing is going to happen to Hala.”

“Falling for a mortal, Tariq…that’s so weak.” She hissed jealously.

“No, falling for a bitch like you is weak!” He replied harshly as he and Kadin left the room.

“Fuck you!” She screamed.

Tariq stuck his head in the room. She had an evil grin on her face, as if he had truly came back to fuck her. “No thanks…too cold!” He snapped Harnati just laughed… “What are you laughing at bitch?” Leila demanded to know.

“You’re out of the picture baby…” She replied in a cold hateful voice…then she smiled with satisfactory.