Tempestuous Telemarketer

Story Info
She'll do whatever it takes to get sales!
2.5k words
2.56
16.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elwyn sweated as he talked to the prospect on the phone.

He could feel Glenda's eyes on him. His butt still ached from her earlier interview with him.

"Hello? Mr. Sykes this is Elwyn Stokes from "Washington Politics magazine.

We noticed you dropped your subscription—"

He looked up at Glenda, who frowned even more right back at him.

Elwyn thought of her nails raking his sensitive spot beneath his testicles and shivered.

"And we want you to re-subscribe to the magazine at a lower rate.

It's an election year, and we want you to be constantly aware of the changes—"

"Oh, shut up" replied the prospect.

"Your magazine is a piece of shit and I hate telemarketers.

Yes, and I'm on the Do Not Call list."

The prospect had hung up, and Glenda was motioning to Elwyn to come over with her long nail.

"Let me see your sheet" said the little blond in the motorcycle jacket.

"I'm sorry Glenda, it's been a bad day"

Elwyn remonstrated, and Glenda snatched the sales sheet from his hand and reviewed it.

"Oh great."

She said sarcastically. "Four sales.

Thirty-eight rejections and nineteen answering machines.

And what is all this" Glenda pointed a long crimson nail at a coding.

"Oh, that's for people who told me they can't subscribe because they've gone blind or died since they were readers...

The magazine is rather old, Glenda, and so are the readers."

Elwyn hoped she would understand, but it didn't look good.

Elwyn couldn't imagine what George Glynnis was thinking letting his teenage daughter run his telemarketing office.

But her parole officer had insisted she find some employment, and it was true that sales had never been higher.

"When the subscriber has died or gone blind and can't read the magazine, Glenda, it's not my fault." Elwyn said bravely.

Elwyn was sweating.

A fat, balding man with a bushy moustache and aviator glasses, Elwin resembled Teddy Roosevelt after a nervous breakdown.

Glenda slapped Elwyn across the face.

"Moron! You're a moron!" some of the other callers looked up and grinned.

Most quite happy that they were not being skewered by the lovely but imperious young manageress.

Since Glenda had taken over the telemarketing center, she'd done away with all the traditional bonuses.

And the dollar bonus per credit card was gone, all the silly games and contests to spur the callers on.

She'd fired all the female callers and any men who seemed "independent" only keeping those who worshiped her devotedly.

Yes, of which Elwyn was one.

Glenda grabbed Elwyn by the ear and dragged him into the office and slammed the door.

Yes, removing her leather jacket to show her skin-tight white t-shirt with sleeves chopped off, and tiny cut-off jeans with nylon stockings and heels.

Glenda's breasts pulled her shirt above the navel, and her nipples bore out like bullets.

She breathed deeply and Elwyn's penis surged against the crotch.

Glenda reached over and unzipped Elwyn's fly and pulled his penis out.

Yes, and toyed with it with her firey nails.

Glenda motioned to Elwyn to put his hands behind his back and kept fondling his penis.

Glenda was watching it grow and swell to purplish proportions in her tiny fingers.

"It's not my fault"

Glenda mimicked Elwyn softly, as her thumb drew circles on the tip of his swollen glans.

Glenda's palm pumped Elwyn's shaft, and a long nail tickled his frenum.

"Jeez, nothing is your fault is it?"

Glenda used her other hand to deftly unbuckle Elwyn's belt, and she threaded it out of his pant loops.

"I can't believe you guys."

There was a knock on the door, and Elwyn turned ashamed.

But a warning look from Glenda kept his hands locked behind his back. Elwyn felt completely humiliated.

"The recession's the problem, right?

That's why you can't get any sales?"

Glenda asked as her nails tickled the sensitive area under Elwyn's bulging cockhead.

"Or the calling list is too old, all the clients are corpses"

Glenda's soft fingers massaged Elwyn's penis to full erection. "It's all an other excuse."

Suddenly Glenda pinched the tip of Elwyn's penis painfully

"And then the contacts don't like the fuckin magazine.

Or they—"

Glenda looped Elwyn's belt in her tiny white palm, and motioned Elwyn to move closer to the desk,.

Yes, positioning his penis right over the mahogany.

"Ma'am please..." Elwyn muttered.

"And they can't afford it right now" Glenda said even more softly.

Elwyn, knowing the rote, began sweating and whispering

"PLEASEDONT DO THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"

Glenda pulled the foreskin gently and raised her belt.

"It's just a lousy seven dollars and fifty cents a month, you can't get it out of them though. pathetic, Elwyn!"

Elwyn shook his fat head sadly.

WHACK!

Glenda's aim was true.

The harsh leather belt slammed Elwyn's penis against the unforgiving mahogany.

Yes, and as Elwyn's glans turned bright red, he screamed.

WHACK WHACK

Glenda's arm rose and fell a few more times, and then she threw down the belt .

She began slowly massaging the sobbing telemarketers near limp organ.

Glenda began toying with Elwyn's wounded penis gently.

Yes, rubbing the spots that the belt had so harshly stomped.

"I mean, you don't want me to tell your fiancée, darling Belinda, what a slacker you are, do you?" asked Glenda patiently.

"She's told me several times how pissed she is with what a crappy provider you are."

Oh, his beautiful Belinda.

It was for his voluptuous fiancée that Elwyn was working this second, pathetic evening phone sales position.

His day job at the insurance company could not keep up with her incessant demands. Belinda was tall, with ash brown hair and penetrating hazel eyes.

Given to wearing miniscule tank tops and miniskirts, it was easy to get poor Elwyn to empty his 401K and savings accounts.

"You want me to take my panties off, baby?

Les' go out and get yer Belinda a nice tennis bracelet at th' Tiffany's right?"

But lately he'd been unable to supply Belinda's considerable demands.

"Whaddya mean you can't pay to re-paint my convertible?" Belinda had hollered the night before.

"My girlfriends are always telling' me what a cheapo you are!

And Glenda at yer night job says you ain't even trying to make money there!"

Belinda had dragged Elwyn by the ear into the bedroom, and ordered him to take off his clothes.

Elwyn had stripped naked hurriedly.

"C'mere!" Belinda had grabbed Elwyn's arms.

She knotted his wrists together with one of his polka-dotted ties.

Then she'd tucked her cashmere sweater in and waved her full breasts in his face.

"You like these, doncha? You slobber on them enough."

Elwyn had nodded his head.

Three nights before, after he'd given Belinda a new Ipod, she'd pulled up her sweater boredly.

Yes, allowed Elwyn to kiss the milky mounds sitting in her bra cups.

"Can't-can't you take off your brassiere?" Elwyn had asked wistfully, and Belinda had snorted.

"Look, I don't have time for all that crap, lick and drool for five minutes, and then I gotta go...I got a date.

Uh, an engagement later."

Elwyn sure hoped that after they were married, when they were living together, she'd stop taking off for other "engagements" after their dates were done.

Ah but he'd not been able to say this directly to Belinda.

Yes, the other night he'd just barely been able to kiss the tops of the cleavage, and then she'd hurried off...

And now it looked like she wasn't even going to take off the sweater at all!

Belinda had tucked her tight cashmere sweater into the belt of her micro mini skirt even further and breathed heavily, and her swelling chest bounced with the effort.

Belinda snorted contemptuously as she spied Elwyn's cock stiffen further, as it poked out from between his legs like a pole.

"You know, Ellie, I've never let you screw me, in the three years we been engaged.

Yeah, just eat me out, and occasionally kiss my boobs...

It's even more fun not to let you kiss 'em.

I taped you the night you cried when I wouldn't let you, and I played it for my brother and his friends at Fitzie's Pub." Elwyn's face had reddened in humiliation.

Belinda had then lit a Lucky Strike and blown the smoke right in the asthmatic Elwyn's face.

Yes, chortling as he coughed and gasped.

"I tole youse I didn't put out cause I'm a virtuous virgin.

Yes, wanted to wait for the weddin' night.

But that ain't true, I popped my cherry way back."

Now Belinda had pulled her sweater out of her skirt and rolled it slowly until it was just below her neck.

Yes, and her full breasts, encased in a frilly black bra, were exposed to Elwyn's hungry eyes.

"Fact is, I let lotsa boys touch me all over...pork me, corn-hole from the back...

But I only let real men do it, men who matter."

Belinda had jiggled her breasts in Elwyn's tortured face.

Elwyn had felt ridiculous kneeling naked in front of his Belinda, but his cock had never been harder.

Belinda reached down and stroked Elwyn's rock-hard penis gently.

Her long nails tickling the tip.

"You poor baby. You just can't win, can you?"

Elwyn had shaken his head. Belinda pulled one of her nipples out and waved it at him with her right hand, still toying with his suffering dick with her left.

"You just know you're not man enough to suck this long, pink, soft sexy nipple, right, Ellie...I call you Ellie for short because you're like a girlfriend...

That's about the level of sexual feeling I have for you, Elwyn. After all, you let me get away with stuff no real man ever would."

This was absolutely true.

Elwyn could not control Belinda, and she behaved outrageously.

When he'd evinced mild concern once over the massive bills she'd charge up on his Platinum Visa card at Victoria's Secret.

Belinda had bashed Elwyn's skull with a skillet.

And when he'd come to, he was tied up on the back porch without his pants on.

She'd tied a pink ribbon to the end of his prick, and the neighbor girls were laughing at him over the fence.

Often Belinda would make Elwyn take her out on the town to various bars and honky-tonks, around town.

Yes, and have him sit at one table while she went around flirting with a series of sleaze balls.

Elwyn would weep into his ginger ale as Belinda danced with a series of truckers, ex-cons and biker types, who'd nuzzle her massive cleavage.

Yes, while dry-humping her to the drone of "You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling."

More than once, Belinda had sat down with a gang of fellows at a separate table.

Here they'd nuzzle and stroke her as Elwyn watched from across the room depressedly.

She'd always insist that they were "cousins" and that Elwyn should pay their entire bar bill,.

Which of course meant he could barely pick up the tab for his lonely ginger ale.

Although Belinda always went home with Elwyn at the end of the night, she never seemed quite as horny when she got there.

Sure, she'd neck with Elwyn on the couch for a while.

Yes, plunging her tongue down his throat as he touched and fondled her chest beneath the snowy angora sweater she often wore.

But then all of a sudden, Belinda would turn on him, because she thought he'd gone too far.

If Elwyn went too "Far" in Belinda's opinion, trying to steal a home run from second base by grabbing her boob through her mesh top, or squeezing a buttock through her black jeans, ooh.

Belinda would pull back and jerk Elwyn to his feet.

"You goddam pervert! What about my virtue, you fuckin' asshole!"

Then Belinda would scream,

"Pull your pants down, you worm!"

She'd pull Elwyn's racquetball racquet from the coffee table and tap her palm menacingly.

This while Elwyn begged her to let him off. for she didn't want his pants down for amorous pursuits!

"Please please..." but she was implacable, our Belinda!

Finally, Elwyn would take his pants down.

"Undies too! You want to behave like a child, this is what you get!"

Finally, Belinda would throw Elwyn across her knee.

Whipping his bare bottom raw with the racquet until he was hollering and blubbering something awful.

When the poor boy was completely broken, Belinda would look at him scathingly.

"Now you want to try again, to kiss me like a gentleman?"

Belinda would hiss, as Elwyn would wipe his eyes, and pull up his britches over his still too hard member.

Then Elwyn would sit gingerly on the couch (oh, it hurt) and begin kissing Belinda with his mouth closed in a more civilized manner.

But again, she would get so damned excitable.

Elwyn would feel her long nails surreptitiously stroking his crotch, stroking her forefinger across his zipper.

Elwyn knew he should caution Belinda not to touch him that way.

It got him so excited...but he wanted her to!

Then of course he would again plunge his tongue down her throat in the impertinent way he had, and Belinda would haul off, and whack him, and down came the pants again for another racquet ball whipping!

Sadly, Belinda treated Elwyn worse than any woman he'd ever known!

Now, Belinda continued...

"But even though you're a wimp and a pussy, I might let you have some before the wedding, if you can be a little more generous with your Belinda...

Why don't you work harder on getting them sales at the telemarketing place?

Glenda will keep me up on your progress...

If you don't get more sales I may have to cut your dick off, baby."

Remembering Belinda's threat in Glenda's office now...

Elwyn shuddered.

Now Glenda put her arm around Elwyn's neck.

Glenda kissed him wetly on the ear, still pulling and stroking his penis softly.

To Elwyn she said sweetly, "Babe, I don't know what gets into you, when you don't sell well. I mean, we're not paying you to hang out, right?"

Tears coursed down Elwyn's cheeks as he nodded.

Glenda began stroking harder, and Elwyn's penis became rock hard.

Glenda encircled his penis with thumb and forefinger and began pulling the skin back and forth as her breasts grazed his chest.

Another knock came on the door, and Glenda called "Come in!"

and a huge black man sauntered in, grinning wildly.

"I got twelve sales, Miss Glenda!"

He nodded and smiled at Nadia, who admired the fellow's pectoral muscles.

Glenda smiled.

"Wait, Dunyako, let me finish with Elwyn first."

She was playing and poking Elwyn's cock so that he'd now closed his eyes and was in a trance.

Reaching down, Glenda swiftly picked up his belt and raised it over the erect, purpling penis

WHACK WHACK WHACK

Elwyn screamed and Dunyako laughed. "NOW GET OUT THERE AND SELL!

PUT THAT PATHETIC DICK IN YOUR PANTS AND GET OUT THERE!"

Weeping profusely, Elwyn zipped himself up, and locked his belt on before rushing out of the office.

"Well, twelve sales, Dunyako." Glenda smiled and gestured, and the large black man stripped off his clothes and approached her.

Glenda began playing with his cock and balls,

She pumped hard and suddenly loads of cum looped and squirted out of the black man's penis.

"Sell ten more for me, and I'll make Elwyn suck your balls too, cutie pie!"