Temple House Pt. 05

Story Info
Part 5: Punishment and Escape.
2.6k words
4.05
29.4k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrCross
DrCross
16 Followers

Her first idea to free herself was an utter failure. She thought resistance might make them wary of her and focus on the other Princesses. She watched Dot and Dash carefully and avoided getting too focused on entertainment. She wasn't going to willingly bend over the table again. When they came at her with another sperm donation she refused to move into the position they needed her in. Dot quickly sedated her and she became pliable against her will. They rolled her over, put the end of the table down and she was back to having things rammed inside of her. They didn't even have to strap her down, she was temporarily paralyzed from the neck down and she just lay there while they violated her. She wished that the drugs Dot was giving her would at least also take away the sensation of her body being filled with hard rubber and semen, but she felt every moment of it.

Because of their ability to sedate her she would have given up on the resistance route had she not heard the doctor instructing Dash to avoid more sedation at all costs -- he was concerned that it was affecting her fertility and long term damage to her mental capacity. There was a chance she would be their queen one day, after all. The next day they came for her again and she resisted.

Dash brought in a couple more male orderlies to pick her up and bend her over the table long enough for them to connect her restraints. She wasn't defeated though. She had been practicing her kegels and when they pushed the thick rubber wand against her opening she clenched as hard as she could. For a moment she thought she'd won when they pulled away from her, but she was only able to revel in it for a second before they pushed a much more lubricated wand into her cavity, which was still clenched as tight as possible. The process was much slower and much more painful for her, but she still felt like she'd caused enough of a fuss to deter them a bit.

Without their ability to sedate her, they had to be more creative about getting things into her holes. Two orderlies had to use their fingers to forcibly hold her anus open so the nurse could maneuver the ultrasound wand without the princess's anal muscles interfering. It was a whole production and she used every little bit of wiggle room she could find to make it harder for them. Of course it was making it even worse for her and after an hour of clenching and being pulled and prodded into place she was once again bent over a table with her ass up in the air, strapped down, full of sperm and plugged up. When they finally removed it she realized how sore she was, but still felt like it was a victory. She heard them talking to each other during the procedure and even though it was a language she didn't understand; she could tell they were frustrated and maybe even cursing. Surely the other princesses weren't as head strong as her and more viable option for impregnation.

She only had about 10 hours to enjoy her "victory." She had fallen asleep watching a movie on her bed/table. Since they had waited a couple days between the previous inseminations she thought it was safe to watch while lying on her stomach. The insemination rod being forced into her vagina was what woke her up with a start. Before it was even an inch in the ultrasound wand was being jammed into her anal cavity. She tried to struggle, but her straps had been secured prior her to waking up. Her ass had not been suspended above the bed like the previous times, since that would have woken her up, so the insertion of the rod into her vaginal canal was more labored. With her less open the 2 devices pressed painfully close together with only her tender insides keeping them in separate canals. It caught her so off guard she didn't have time to resist and trying to clench her muscles only tightened to space around the rods. They pumped her pull of semen, leaving the anal ultrasound in place throughout the procedure. She wondered if that was a punishment for her resistance earlier in the day.

She was in a lot of pain after a second insemination process in a 12 hour period, but she wasn't ready to give up. She felt like she had thrown them off and forced them to change their routine. A few more inconveniences like that and she hoped they would write her off. Unfortunately, at some point in all the procedures they had taken blood samples. They reviewed the results with her, not even trying to hide their anger at the traces of oral contraceptive they'd found in her system. Her whole body tensed with fear. If the sneak attack insemination procedure was a response to her wiggling too much, she didn't even want to imagine what her punishment would be for purposely quelling all their and the Prince's efforts to impregnate her. She knew she would find out soon enough, but now that her cover was blown and they all knew she wasn't a good little princess trying to provide them an heir, she begged them to just let her leave. All their previous congeniality towards her had disappeared and they left her, attached face down to the exam table, wailing at the top of her lungs to a departed audience.

The next big change had come. They were no longer going to be gentle and accommodating. They just pushed her around and if she wiggled even slightly they tightened her straps and continued to do whatever they wanted to her, no matter how loud she screamed or cried. She made herself hoarse as they performed the insemination process daily. A week of that and she had no voice left to protest. She didn't think it could get any worse, but of course, it did.

After 10 days in a row, her body was raw and she could barely walk. She heard the doctor mention that he thought it might be affecting the process, but she knew better than to have hope for a break. The next day they sent her to shower and when she came back there was a new contraption at the end of the exam table. More like a machine -- independent of the table with a long metal arm pointing at the end of the table. It was the first time that the table wasn't flat when the exam started. Usually she lay on her stomach and then they would fold the bottom half down and then bend her knees for her. Now it looked just like the exam table when she entered her first cleansing exam, before the forklift-like shelves had been retracted.

A doctor came in and said "no more American style, now we do exams our way." He guided her to climb up onto the table, putting one leg on each padded shelf, which were about 2 feet apart and then bending herself over the table. Apparently this is how native women were examined and they were expected to present themselves for it willingly. It was humiliating. They knew better with her though and once she was in position, they strapped her in and then pushed the button on the side that raised the shelves a bit more so her pelvis wasn't touching the table.

She couldn't see what was going on behind her, but there was a lot of noise. It went silent and then she heard the hum of a motor starting. A nurse positioned himself at her head, holding her chest even more solidly against the table by applying pressure to her shoulder, like Dot had done when they stuck a camera into her womb. Two more nurses positioned themselves on either side of her and used both hands to hold open her butt cheeks and her vaginal lips. She lay there in scared anticipation as the hum got louder.

Finally she felt pressure on the opening of her cunt. Whatever was pushing into her was larger than anything she'd ever had inserted before. It was hard rubber like the previous insemination devices but wider in all directions. She didn't think it would fit, but it was so well lubricated that rather than resist entry, it just slid in even though it felt like her vagina was going to rip in half. The nurses pulled her open wider to her ease its passage. She groaned louder than she thought possible.

The device stopped for a moment as she felt them insert an ultrasound wand into her anal canal. They released her butt cheeks to hold the wand in place and used their freed hands to apply more lubrication to the device molesting her vagina. The device began to move into her again and she let out another loud, long groan until it final stopped moving as it had hit its mark. It was as far inside her as it would go. They removed the ultrasound wand and released her labia to rest around the huge insemination rod. She felt the warm goo of semen start flowing inside her and the rod pumped very slowly in and back, in and back, never exiting her body, only moving about an inch back and forth inside her. As it pumped she felt the semen oozing out of her and heard it drip into a metal receptacle. The nurses all left, but the machine kept going. After about a minute it stopped moving and just rested inside her. She counted the seconds and after 15 minutes the pumping resumed. One minute of activity, then 15 minutes of rest, and repeat. She wondered how the hell the Prince had so much semen to donate to this horrible procedure and how long they would leave her like this.

The answer was indefinitely. When it was time to eat, they rotated her, like a stuck pig, onto her back with the device still inside her, changing its angle so she was almost sitting on it and then let her try to eat while it kept going. To her horror, when she needed the rest room they inserted a catheter into her urethra and then performed an enema all while the device kept pumping semen into her. Once a day they removed the device, but only to complete a cleansing exam. The only difference, and it was quite a change, was that it was performed while she was still bent over the table instead of "American style" on her back with legs up in stirrups. Once she was clean, they inserted the machine and got her dirtiest back up again.

They brought in a masseuse to massage her muscles so they didn't atrophy. She thought she was going to lose her mind when suddenly the masseuse started singing a popular song, in English under his breath as he worked her calves. "You speak English?" she exclaimed, louder than she intended. He hushed her and said "yes, I do" without a trace of an accent. She listened to confirm they were alone and she whispered "You're American?" He said no, but that he lived there for a good part of his life and for schooling. "Please, you have to get me out of here. I'll do anything" She whined. He looked around, also confirming that they were alone and told her that he didn't think it was possible, (unless she had a few million buck to bribe one of the doctors) but if she just waited it out for about a year they'd probably give up. She glared at him. A year? Of this? No way! "But what if I get pregnant and become their Queen, how can they be treating me like this?!" she practically spit the words out.

He laughed - "Oh, that's not going to happen." She furrowed her brow and he continued. "The Prince is pretty much sterile -- a horse kicked him in the nads when he was 12. That's when they started saving his sperm for this little contraption you're enjoying at the moment. Was a bit too late though, if you know what I mean." She was dumbfounded. "Why the hell are they putting me through this then?" She demanded.

"Well," he said, "I guess there must be some small chance, maybe 1 in a few billion of his little swimmers are still active. The royal family isn't going to just give up." She started sobbing. "Hey, chill dear," he soothed "you'll get a break from this when you get your period; a few days of rest then you'll be cleaned and start up again. Never thought you'd be looking forward to your period, now did you?" She didn't respond, just continued to sob. She wasn't going to survive a year of this, she just knew it. She would lose her mind and her body would never be the same. She started to hyper-ventilate.

"Ok, ok there might be something I know of," he started. "a place that caters to the really rich who have weird....uh...fantasies."

"I'm not going to be a whore!" She screeched

"Shhh, you don't want anyone to hear us talking, trust me, it might not seem like it, but this CAN get worse." That shut her up. "So some of these "fantasies" aren't so bad. I heard there is a guy who just likes the idea of watching a princess without her knowing -- he doesn't even want to touch her or even talk to her. I think they filled that position at The House, but I'll look into it, ok?"

"Ok," She said quietly. Having a man watch her all the time sounded creepy as hell, but as she braced for the machine to start pumping again she decided that creepy was way better than this torture.

It took 3 days for the masseuse to get the information she needed and when they were alone he confirmed that there was an opening for what they called a Princess Doll at a place he said loosely translated to "The Temple House." Apparently it was a very well paid position and if she offered one of the doctors a weekly percentage of her earnings, they might be willing to smuggle her out.

She was skeptical -- how would they explain her disappearance to the Royal family?

"Easy," he said "they just say you died from a tubal pregnancy or something. The hope it gives them that the Prince's sperm impregnated you will distract them from your 'death.' It has worked before -- you're actually his 5th wife, not his fourth. His 3rd wife would 'died' a similar death."

The masseuse spoke to the night-shift doctor and got him to agree to the plan for 80% of her earnings at the Temple House. It seemed absurdly high, but he was taking a huge risk and she didn't have much of a choice.

The next few nights the Doctor came in and drew her blood, storing it up for the big event. When the time finally came, he removed the device from inside her, poured blood all over her crotch and legs, gave her a shot of something to slow her heart rate and then sounded the alarm. When the nurses flooded in, he told them it was too late and she had suddenly hemorrhaged and died. He pretended to take a scan of her pelvis and then showed them all a stock scan-image of a tubal pregnancy. He sent them to notify the Royal Family and said he would take care of cremating the body.

When the drugs wore off the Princess found herself in a luxurious red velvet covered room. She was resting on a huge bed, in silk pajamas and realized wearing real clothes and underwear was a sensation she would have to be reacquainted with and she was happy to do so.

DrCross
DrCross
16 Followers