Temple of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
I reveal the source of my luck!
2.8k words
3.55
7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swerve91
Swerve91
19 Followers

The business of winning

I learned to use women as a business venture. They make themselves plainly and playfully available to me. I cannot help but be aware how deeply they have fallen in love with me. The most beautiful women do some really desperate things to get my attention. Up to and including giving me lots and lots of money for virtually no reason other than to make me happy. The typical profile for one of these women is blonde, brunette or red haired. They have eyes like cats and they would typically have dancing experience. Women will cancel their plans to be in mine. Women will order food for me and love me. They call me the voodoo doctor on the sex circuit.

I assembled the right financiers and pretty soon my business was off and running. Actually it happened very quickly. I need to reiterate the speed and alacrity with which destiny worked to make my life drastically improve. It was as if someone had waved a magic wand and I was immediately and solely in possession of the cheat code to have anything you want from life.

The Sex Circuit is a hyper dating profile startup that my buddies and I have been pulling off quite nicely. I was standing on the balcony of the New York Stock Exchange just thinking to myself, like "Wow, I really did it. I really made a billion dollars off the backs of beautiful women everywhere." I had successfully monopolized sex.

Times Magazine calls us, "the first prostitution company to go public." I lie in bed beside her. An old sweet song plays from the shore below. She takes my hand. The room is tepid. She is a whirlpool of a woman. Warm and dizzying. I had taken her virginity. We find that we get into a rhythm with my knocking her up. I keep on knocking this girl up. She is one of many women in my harem, a place that I call, the Impregnorium. It is underneath the temple of love.

Destructionists

I kick and punch through the air with the grace of a dancer. I kick several people at a time and they are all dedicated to the art of destruction, yet I destroy the destructionists.

Every distructionist has a name, do not be fooled by them. They are not human. Assert yourself among them. They will follow you're every order. They are ready to obey you like Pikachu but all you have to do is lead them.

The black, grey, blue suits of business bundle about me in apparent attempt to destroy but I evade and fight, with equal precision. I am consciously locked on the target, the languid luxurious women of our office. These women present themselves to me in the most frivolous ways. They are all equally attracted by my charm and wit. They want and are destined by Samsara to fall into my lap.

I am going to repeat myself. They want and are DESTINY DETERMINED to fall precipitously into my lap. Women fall into my lap. I am always with a woman on my lap. Her position changes. She will straddle my legs and clamp her thighs on either side of my stoic presidential angle of repose. She may indeed sway her legs to and fro, wither and thither, while her hairs frolic, staticized, to my beard.

I am seen by all as a symbol of prosperity and an end of sorrow. Samsara is similar to karma except it translates from one life to the next. I have figured out how to unlock the hidden potential of samsara in order to release it into my life. I have created for myself a never ending stream of luck that I can sip from at any moment, a feedback loop of life-force that constantly replenishes. This is the key to my success. I have strategically placed myself in the way of luck and out of the way of pain. Indeed, I have erased all debt and sorrow from my being and am nearing nirvana.

Meditation

Women lounge mindlessly meditating in a great hall. The feast of saints is an annual conference that is held in my honor where everybody gets together and shares stories of my love and the glory of my conquest. The many destrictionists that I have defeated stand around fanning the ladies and serving us hors d'euvres as they share their words of support for me. The women tell stories of the orgasms I've brought them to and laugh humiliatingly at the men I've stolen them from.

As soon as I steal a guy's girl, he becomes a restrictionist and an enemy combatant. I lead them. I lead the restrictionists in battle usually by sending them to remote deserts hand having them eat sand for forty days and nights or so, until they start seeing me in their sleep and become my chief prophets. This is the only way to defeat a restrictionist besides fighting them outright, its to make sure you have their allegiance.

I am symbolic of so much more than success. I am the single focus of a singularity: A cult of beautiful women that depend of me for mind-blowing sex. They are my property and so are the men who worship them, because they will turn everything to my advantage. No rock is left unturned. I am the beneficiary to countless, measureless blessings and the more beautiful the lady, the more easily and luckily she will throw herself to me.

Beautiful women fall into my lap. Need I remind you?

I sit on the throne in the meditation hall, the teenage girl sits on my lap and I am instantly rock hard. I have sourced the powers that can be unlocked when you expose film in darkness and in the darkness it develops. Women long to be impregnated by me. The girl chatters away in my ear about her weekend and I stare into space, her hips wiggling and grinding at my thighs and my pole presses against her groin.

In the meditative space, I lead the speeches. The air is sickly and raw with the scent of burning desire and foreplay. The candles are misting the air. I hear my name moaned softly while the gondolier girl moves us along the sparkling groto, under the eaves of stalagmites, shimmering in the enervating dusk. This is an underground lair where I am able to lure women, though they themselves seem to find their way to me, as if by the natural cadence of waves bringing the massage in a bottle to the shoreline of a faraway land.

There are throw pillows and drapes about the room. She nuzzles me and pulls me down by the beard. She spreads her legs lewdly presenting herself to me. "Please," she asks breathlessly. "Give me the honor of motherhood by your perfect sperm."

The walls of the palace were interwoven with stone facades and the air was fresh with the mist of natural springs. All of our sinuses clear. Our eyes were moist and my beard showed brilliantly against my calmly breathing torsoe.

I breathe in the air. Her hand lingers on my beard and she sits in my lap, curling herself into a ball on top of me, making little girl voices. I awaken in a state of pure bliss after such a pleasant dream.

Condo

The location of my condo is so perfect and it is a heavily guarded place where I could probably get away anything. I am frequently visited by the heads of royal families, so that they can tell me what a great guy I am. They drop off golden jewels and the like. I respectfully thank them and turn our attention to business matters, which they in turn respect and they often give me very profitable business allegiances simply to have my lucky name attached to their projects. My influence has been tied to the success of brands like Uber, Google and Amazon.

This success happened very recently and nobody quite knows how I actually rose to fame and fortune. People are all blissfully unaware and do not even ask themselves why I become the single guiding light in an otherwise dull world. They simply accepted my ascendance the way you would accept a tornado. It is an act of forces beyond human reckoning and therefore must be accepted, for you cannot resist the natural order.

"Scooch," she says, as she scotches herself closer. She presses her face close to mine. The room is cool blue. She breathes softly on my face. Her eyes open and she kisses my lips spontaneously. She is just so happy, she says, to be my property. We face each other on the pillow. Her smile is radiant. She looks into my eyes and says:

"I love you. I know that I have boyfriend," she says, "but I'm ready to leave him for you."

I take the deposed half of her face with my overarching hand, and say, "Do it."

The room is nervous in a tense, sexually charged way. She is beside herself as her heart flutters. She is about to do something big, something drastic.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she says.

"Me neither."

"This is all moving so quickly and I've been with him for so long," she looks in my eyes and I see a sense of calm and the breeze of a new dawn imbue her face with a warm glow. She has serenity in my arms. Nothing but me will do. She calls him on the phone, using my phone and tells him its over between them.

He comes over to my condo and sees us spooning on the couch. He debases himself before us and he has very little dignity. She makes him drop to his knees.

"Tell him that he is your hero, that you want him to impregnate me and that you will never again get to see me naked.

He loses himself in lust and lets the words slip from his mouth, "Sir," he says, "Please- please," he has tears rolling down his cheeks, as she gives me butterfly kisses.

"PLEASE SIR," says the pathetic loser, "I love this girl. I love her so much that I will give her to you so that you can enjoy and partake of her flesh."

"So in a way," she decides to cut in, as I look on, dumbstruck by the conversation taking place before me. "You're saying that you give me to him, as a sacrifice."

"Yes," says the guy. "I offer my fiancé, as a sacrifice to you."

"So you're saying," she says. "You're saying that you worship him."

I look on, the center of the conversation yet somehow just an observer. My big cock gets even bigger as I watch what is taking place before my eyes. He is an all american boy and I am his natural predator. I am tanned and mysterious. I am the missing no. I have won.

"Tell him," she says. "Tell my new boyfriend that you worship him... oh! And pay taxes on the sex that he is going to give me."

She is mine. A feeling of victory washes over me.

I fuck her. I tell him to sit directly before the throne. I place her on the chair and she spreads her legs in open invitation to me. He sits behind my ass as I fuck his girl... or should I say, the girl who used to be his... until he very easily and deliberately gave that girl to me. His only view is my ass thrusting into his girlfriend, while she pants my name and torments that poor soul as I make her orgasm repeatedly. He sees her feet on either side of my ass.

He quickly loses his sense of individuality and becomes a mental slave to me. He is now a restrictionist and completely under my command. Luckily he did not put up more of a fight or I would have no choice but to categorize him a destructionist and then his fate would be sealed. His girl has already become the future mother of my child and he does not even realize it. That day, at the peak of her ovulation cycle, I impregnate her.

I wake up to the sound of her boyfriend's sobs.

I have destroyed another male, and it is exactly as if I'd beaten someone in a boxing match. I grab his girl and and fuck her before his astounded eyes.

"What do you think of his cock?" She poses to him. Her voice is strained by the fucking I deliver his ex girlfriend.

""His cock," the young man hangs his head in bitter defeat, "is so much bigger than mine."

I feel a second sense of stamina overtake my body as I hear this guy's praise of my manhood.

"Tell him what you really feel," she says while I pound her and her eyebrows raise, she pants breathlessly under my thrusting hips, all pain is staved off by the sheer adrenaline of doing what another man covets. I was the chosen. I have defeated another man and stolen his chance to pass along his genes as I pass along my genes into the vessel of this pure beautiful virgin.

I have taken this young man's bride, claimed her as mine and to put a cap on my victory she says. "I want him to get his tubes tied." I look at her dumbfounded. She rises up on her elbows, legs hooking behind me as his only view is my ass, nestled deep inside her sand her feet crossing my back.

"You will get a vasectomy," she says. "and prove your unworthiness as male by giving me to this alphamale. And you will tie your tubes and devote your life in service of the betterment of our relationship." I couldn't believe my ears.

"If you do this," she says, "it will prove that you truly do love me, by worshipping the man who deserves to have me, with that, she places her kiss on my lips."

There is evil afoot. I hear his sobs getting uncontrollable behind my ass as I am lip locked and her legs clench me inside her vagina. I cum.

I ejaculate inside her unprotected pussy while her boyfriend says, "Yes! I'll do it." She collapses in sobs. I spasm inside her beautiful pussy.

"I'll give my life to worshipping him," he says.

She says, "Good boy" to him and turns to me, "and for you my king," she kisses me deeply and passionately while I pull my spent member from her gaping, warm chasm.

With that, I claim my rightful place at the head of their dining room table. He waits on us and puts a down payment on his vasectomy. She laughs at him and kisses me, thanking me for being a better lover than her old pussy of a boyfriend. I say thank you. He then lowers himself on bended knee and admits to us that he does not deserve to breath the same air as me and swears by all that is holy to give his life over to the service of my happiness and he gives up his girl, gives her over to me completely and we make him promise to give his every last cent to me.

She is so beautiful and stunning sitting there, with a beautiful body, white skin and blonde hair. He is holding her feet up so that I can have easier access to her pussy. She calls him a fucking bitch and sends him out of the room so that he can only listen to the sound of our lovemaking.

"You need to promise," she later says to him, "that you will never again look at another woman. You are married to a fantasy of me and him," she points my way. "Look at his dick, she stamps her feet over to me and begins sucking on my cock. She lets it plop out of her mouth so that she can continue to berate the poor sap. "I love him so much more than I would ever love you and you better hurry up with that vasectomy because you are giving him your life. You are gay now. I don't even want you to look at me, from now on you need to fall in love with him." She points so me.

"That wont be necessary," I say at last. "You can worship me and give me your money but I don't want your gay feelings. It's better that you just remain in love with her but you will never get to fuck her. Not ever. Is that understood?"

He slowly nods his head yes.

As a reward, I allow him to wait outside the door and listen to me fuck his beautiful girlfriend.

Swerve91
Swerve91
19 Followers