Temple Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instructor priest called one of the young men over and had him hitch up the skirt of his robe and tuck it into his belt. His cock hung down, semi-erect already from the sight of Kate's naked body. The priest showed Kate how to caress his balls, how to slide her hand behind them and massage the root of his cock, even how to slide an oiled finger into his arsehole. Then he had Kate oil her hands and slide his by-now hard cock through her fingers. The slave moaned with delight. He told the slave to give Kate feedback. If she was stroking him in a way that was incredibly exciting, he should say "gold." If he was excited but the way she stroked him was not perfect then he should say "silver." And if she was stroking him in a way that did not really do anything for him he should say "bronze." If she was actually turning him off, or hurting him, he could say "iron."

She took the knob of his cock into her mouth and was rewarded with a "silver." As she swirled her tongue around she started to get some "golds," especially when she also held his balls, or stuck her finger in his arse. As she got more "golds" he suddenly jerked his hips and she could taste his come in her mouth. The priest replaced him with the next slave, and one thing she soon discovered is that different ways of licking him and different places seemed to work better with different slaves. Some liked to have their balls licked, sucking them into her mouth like a quail egg. For others that was a bronze experience. Most people liked to have her oily fingers sliding up and down the shaft of their cocks while she licked their knobs. The little triangle of skin on the front of their erect cocks was definitely a gold spot. The knobs of the uncircumcised slaves were much more sensitive than those without foreskins.

After she had made five slaves come, the last one almost immediately, the priest told the next slave to push his cock deeper into her mouth. She gagged as the slave's knob slid into the back of her mouth, but soon she learnt to control that reflex and she could feel the slave's cock going right back into her throat. From the almost continuous "gold" that she was rewarded with, she could tell that this was a big turn-on for the slave who was soon coming.

For a change of pace, the next two slaves stood in front of her together. She took one cock in each hand and alternated her mouth on their knobs, working them both up to a high level of excitement. Finally, she pulled the cocks close to each other and took both knobs in her mouth at once, swirling her tongue around them both, enjoying the feeling of something that she had never done and wasn't sure she would ever get the opportunity to experience again. One of the slaves came and pulled out of her mouth while she brought the other slave over the top.

The next slave was told to hold her head and fuck her mouth. He put his hands on either side of her head and slid his cock into the back of her throat, then he pulled out over her tongue until his knob was between her wet lips before thrusting back into her. "Gold," he said, and she was surprised at just how much of a turn-on it was for her to be fucked in the mouth.

Finally the last slave was told to lie naked in front of her. She had to make him come but was not allowed to use her hands at all, just her mouth. She knelt beside him and stuck out her tongue, tickling him in the most sensitive spot on his cock. She moved her tongue until she got just the right place and the "silvers" turned to "gold." Then she closed her lips around the rim of his knob, tickling the slit in the end of his cock with her tongue, swirling around his knob with lips and tongue. As he got more turned on, he parted his legs wider. She slid down and licked his balls, then lower still licking his arsehole, which got a lot of "golds." She pushed the tip of her tongue into him, which he clearly found exciting. Then she knelt over him, taking his cock into her mouth again, taking it as deep as she could, almost pressing her lips down to his belly, enjoying the feel of his large cock in her throat. She could feel his orgasm rising as she moved back to just his knob so that she could taste his come as it jerked out onto her tongue.

The instructor priest told the slaves to leave. Then he lifted up his own robe. His cock and balls were shaved. He told Kate to masturbate in front of him until he was hard, and then to suck him off. This was her test to see whether she was ready for her personal lesson from Peter the high priest. Kate lay back in front of him and spread her legs. She held herself open, watching the priest concentrating on her cunt, enjoying priest's attention. She stroked her clit and watched the priest's cock lengthen and then start to harden, pointing first horizontally and then continuing until it was pointing skyward. She moved over and started to lick his cock, continuing to stroke herself as she did so. He gave her no gold and silver guidance, but she could tell from his breathing that he was getting very excited. She slid her oiled fingers over his shaved balls and up and down his shaft, while her tongue and lips worked his knob. Soon he reached the point of no return. She pulled back her head and pushed an oiled finger into his arse, opening her mouth so that his come spurted in warm jets onto her tongue.

Her mouth and tongue were aching but she had passed. It didn't surprise her that Irene and Natasha had passed too. They talked among themselves in their private bedroom, wondering what would happen when they had to meet with the high priest.

Chapter 6: Novice admission

To Kate's surprise, she didn't get to meet Peter the high priest before she had to take part in an initiation ceremony in the temple itself. She was introduced to another temple slave who had lots of experience and would help her through the early part of her work in the temple. She was called Edith. She had rounded breasts and a lovely voice. Of course like all the temple slaves she was naked and shaved, with her inner lips clearly visible in the cleft on the front of her body. It turned out that Edith seemed to know everything and so was a great resource to Kate when she had questions.

Edith took Kate into the empty temple to show her how the ceremony would go. Kate would be brought in clothed in a temple slave's shift, but naked underneath. She would have a ceremonial butt-plug already in place. Edith warned Kate that it would be hard to keep it in as she walked since it was solid gold and so very heavy. Solid gold except for gleaming diamonds on the end that would twinkle in the torchlight in the temple during the ceremony. The priest would take Kate's shift off her and she would be bent forward over the altar. Unlike with the chests, she would be manacled to the altar at her ankles and wrists. Her ankles would be fixed to the outside corners of the altar. Her wrists would be pulled forward and manacled to the far side of the altar so that she would be held open in front of the congregation. The congregation consisted of all the other priests, and they would put the skirts of their robes into their belts and ceremonially masturbate over the sight of her body spread before them. The novice would be brought in. Edith pointed out to Kate the little knob that, like the nose of the carved dogs, she could use to stimulate her clit to make it easier to come. On the altar, this was shaped like a small hedgehog, with little ivory teeth set in it for quills.

Edith suggested that they have a quick practice. She bent Kate over the altar and manacled her in place. Kate assumed that she was meant to masturbate against the little knob and pressed it against her clit. But Edith had a still-more authentic experience in mind. She strapped on a wooden cock and approached Kate from behind. As Kate rubbed her clit on the knob on the altar, Edith rubbed her lips with ceremonial temple oil and then slipped the unyielding wooden cock into her cunt. Edith leisurely fucked her, pushing her clit onto the prickly hedgehog. Kate could feel Edith's tits pressed against her back as she bent over her. At first the hedgehog was almost painful, but as Kate got more turned on, the intense stimulation excited her fast and in no time she was coming. The other end of the wooden cock also had a stimulating carving on it that pressed between Edith's lips and onto her clit, so Edith kept fucking her for a time after Kate had come until she had come too. Kate realized that Edith fucked her on the altar for her own amusement as much as to educate her about the procedure. But she was grateful for the benefit of Edith's long experience, not to mention her long wooden cock.

Later that day, towards sunset, the ceremony itself took place. First Edith oiled Kate's body all over. Then Edith bent Kate over, oiled her arsehole and inserted the golden butt-plug. It felt cold but, being metal, it soon warmed up. Then Edith put on Kate's ceremonial white temple slave's dress. It had buttons up the front unlike any of the other clothes she had worn. She could hear the ceremonial drums as she was led out onto the area in front of the altar. The temple was full, and she could see all the priests with their robes up around their waists. Most of them were not hard yet although one or two were masturbating in anticipation.

A priest undid the buttons up the front of Kate's dress and pushed it off her shoulders. She stood facing the congregation, naked and shaved feeling the world focused on her breasts and cunt. Then she was bent over the altar and was fixed into place, the gold and diamond butt-plug twinkling like starlight to her audience. The novice was brought in and his clothes removed. Edith came up to him in her ceremonial robe and knelt. It was her job next to lick the novice until he was hard so that he could fuck Kate. In the meantime, Kate was masturbating her clit against the prickly hedgehog so that she would come quickly when the novice fucked her.

Soon Edith had the novice as hard as a piton, and she guided his cock into Kate's eagerly waiting cunt. The novice stood on a dais raised a bit above Kate so that the congregation could see his cock entering Kate's pink flower as they stroked themselves. Kate realized that there was a mirror in front of her so that she could see the audience despite facing the wrong direction. The novice started to fuck her, each thrust, just like on the stage, pushing the plug into her arsehole and pushing her clit onto the exciting hedgehog. Kate was close to coming but she didn't want to come too soon ahead of her novice. She controlled her own excitement, keeping herself just shy of orgasm until she felt the novice get close to coming. Then she let herself come, feeling the novice's cock jerk into her with his orgasm just as her own was dying down. The novice, technically now a priest having passed this last challenge, withdrew. She could see in the mirror the rest of the priestly assembly masturbating, some of them coming too, jets of cream arcing onto the temple floor.

Edith removed the golden plug from her arsehole and undid the manacles and Kate stood up and turned round. Once again she could feel everyone's eyes on the cloven bulge between her legs, hairless and gleaming with oil and her juices. She felt the power of her sexuality over the male priesthood, felt how everyone in the room wanted to fuck her at that moment. Then Edith led her out of the temple into a side chamber, her first temple duties completed successfully.

Chapter 7: High priest

The next night the three woman were nearly asleep in the early evening when a priest came to their room and announced that the high priest Peter wanted to see Kate. Kate put on her temple slave's robe. She followed the priest as he took her to the private quarters of the high priest. She was taken into a sitting room and given a glass of wine and a dish of nuts. The priest left.

Peter the high priest came in and smiled at Kate.

"You must be Kate," he said. She was surprised that he knew her name. Peter poured himself a glass of wine and chatted casually to Kate. Eventually Kate asked Peter why he had told her about the carvings on the altar and being on the leftmost chest.

"Because I had decided that I wanted you to win," said Peter. "I presume that you discovered that the carvings stimulate your clit just like the hedgehogs on the temple altars. And you get a big head start over your competition by being on the chest on the left since everyone is prepared one at a time."

Peter reached over and undid the clasp on Kate's shoulder so that her temple robe fell down off her breasts. She expected to be told to service the high priest in some way and so was really surprised when instead he pulled her to the edge of the sofa on which they were sitting, pulled off her robe completely, and parted her legs. He spread her soft lips gently with his fingers, and then leant forward and rolled his tongue on her clit. To her this was almost like him being the slave, giving her pleasure, instead of the other way round. He didn't lift his tongue from her clit until she had come, her orgasm flushing her body down across her breasts.

Peter stood up and let his own robe fall to the ground. His cock and balls were shaved and looked excitingly naked to Kate. He was rock hard from the excitement of licking her. She leant over and took his cock in her mouth.

"Mme, silver," said Peter as she ran her tongue around the edge of his knob.

She moved around to lie in front of him. That way the tip of her tongue fell on the triangle of skin on the front of his erect cock that she soon discovered was far and away the most sensitive part of his cock.

"Definitely gold," Peter said. "If you just keep licking me there I'll come with the most exquisitely slow buildup orgasm. I think that spot is like your clit. It is nice to be licked in lots of other places but that is definitely the centre of excitement."

"Also," he continued, "I like to have my nipples pinched or even bitten. Sometimes they get very sensitive and excitable."

She reached up as she licked his cock and pinched a nipple with each hand.

"But I don't want to come yet," he continued, "I want to fuck you."

He took her across the room and sat her down in an armchair. It was obviously a special chair since the arms were carved in an odd shape that she didn't immediately understand. Peter pulled her forward and hooked her legs over the arms. The backs of her knees dropped into specially carved shapes so that she was lying there spread before him, her cunt offered to him. It was surprisingly comfortable. Peter took a small phial of olive oil from the table and poured it onto her shaved lips, simultaneously rubbing it in with the other hand. The oil had been heated and was sensuously warm. She could smell the olives. He continued and poured some on his shaved cock, rubbed it over his balls. His cock shone in the glow of the oil-lamps. Then he pushed into her.

"You feel good," he said as he slowly fucked her. With her excitement and the oil, his cock slid easily in her tightness. He picked up a butt-plug off the table and poured olive oil on that too, and, without stopping his thrusts into her, he slipped the plug into her arse too. Then, holding it he fucked her with his cock in her cunt and the plug sliding in and out of her arse. Kate was getting very excited.

Peter pulled out of Kate, and she was frustrated for a second before she felt the butt-plug being replaced. Then she realised that it was actually Peter's cock and that he was fucking her up her arse. He reached forward and pushed several fingers into her cunt, his thumb falling on her clit. She was an anal virgin and was surprised that it felt so good, rather than just painful. In no time she was coming again, and she could feel from his accelerating thrusts that he was close to coming, turned on by the tightness of her well-oiled arsehole.

After they had their breaths back, Peter poured them both another glass of wine. They lay on the sofa and talked until late into the night, Peter with his arms around Kate, playing with her nipples from time to time, stroking her clit when he felt like it. She explored his body too, free for once from the time-constraints of stealing a few minutes alone for sex as a slave, or from the competitive pressures of sex as a temple slave. While she loved the sensuality of being naked in front of all the priests, making them come with the sight of her body and what she did with it, it was just so much more friendly to be lying with Peter for hours and hours. In fact it was already starting to get light.

"You are going to be my personal slave," said Peter to her quietly. "That means that you sleep here with me each night except when I am not here in town. We will actually have to get some sleep most of the time, we can't stay up all night every night."

Chapter 8: Monastery

One day a short time later Peter came to Kate and told her that they had to go and perform a special duty at the monastery in the next town. This was a very different type of place, for the monks were all celibate and sex with women was considered sinful and not used in their ceremonies. However, the priests had discovered that the townspeople did not take well to being advised on sexual matters by monks who had no knowledge of women. Rather than truly fixing this problem, they had decided to make a symbolic change and adopt one of the ceremonies from Peter's temple. Consequently all novices were fucked as part of their graduation ceremony so that no-one was totally sexually inexperienced. However, the monastery was poor and could not afford their own slaves, so the temple would lend them a slave when required. Two teenaged novices were graduating to monks the next day and it would be Kate's job to fuck them ceremonially. Unlike in the temple, the monastery conducted their graduation ceremony out of doors in public so that the townspeople could witness that their monks were not virgins. Further, due to the total lack of experience by the novices in matters sexual, the roles were a bit reversed from in the temple. The novices would be shackled on top of the altar and Kate would have to actively fuck them both.

Peter and Kate arrived at the monastery and went to a special side-door where they were met by a monk. The door lead straight into a private suite so that Kate, forbidden as a woman, need not enter the monastery proper. Peter told the monk to summon the two novices.

While the novices were being brought, Peter explained to Kate. "The novices have been cloistered since long before puberty and so they have rarely even seen a woman, let alone a naked one. Maybe when they were small children before they came here they investigated the secret parts of girl's bodies but they will have no experience of breasts or a real cunt. So we have just tonight to educate them so that they don't make fools of themselves in the ceremonies. You can do anything you want, stroke them, lick them, make them come. You just can't fuck them, of course, since they must be virgins for the ceremony."

The two novices arrived in their brown habits. They looked a bit bewildered at the sight of Kate for they had never seen a woman so close before, and her body moved alluringly under her thin temple slave's robe.

Peter asked them if they masturbated. Since they were not meant to, they denied it at first before eventually Peter got them to admit that they had.

"But only once or twice," they said unconvincingly.

"Take off your habits, lie on that rug, and masturbate for us now," ordered Peter.

The novices were very reluctant, but soon their habits fell to the floor and they were lying on the thick rug stroking their erect cocks.

"Stroke each other's cocks now. I know you have done it before even though you would deny it."