Temporary Girlfriend: The Flight Instructors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

"Any difference between guys and gals?"

"Fundamentally, no," I told him.

Greg suddenly asked, "So, wait. You and Josh have an open relationship, yet you've said that you want to sleep with me. How's that work? Is this OK with him? Don't you have to ask him first?"

"Greg, I would do nothing to hurt Josh and he knows that. I love him dearly and I know he loves me. We work at our open relationship and it'll become an open marriage in May. We may not get it right all the time but we'll be trying everyday."

I paused and looked at Greg with a silly grin. I went on, "Now, to tell you the truth, we've used you in our recent lovemaking as an erotic stimulus. Josh has said to me, for instance, 'Greg's going to fuck you now; feel his cock slide into your pussy; and so forth.'" I watched Greg blush.

I went on, "So I got to know you -- and Dave too, I should add -- well over the last month in ways you don't even know about. You've been a part of my fantasies- our fantasies. I am so grateful for the two weeks we spent together last month on my ratings and now we get to do it again. I like you guys a lot -- and being with you enriched my life in so many ways."

I told him, "I shared my feelings for you with Josh including how I felt about you emotionally and physically. He told me to follow my bliss because he knows I will always come back to him stronger, smarter, happier, and more integrated because of you."

"Megan, you are amazing," Greg said. He reached over and took my hand and kissed it, wrapping the kiss inside my palm.

More in a mischievous mood, I took his middle finger and sucked it into my mouth in a remarkable simulation of a blowjob. Greg groaned and rolled his eyes upward.

About that time we heard the band start playing in the adjacent lounge. I immediately stood and took Greg's hand. I told him, "You promised me a couple of dances. Stand and deliver, you stud!"

He grinned at my forwardness and followed me towards the lounge. We danced a couple of fast numbers and then melted into each other's arms as the band started a series of slow dances. The dance floor filled up even further as we pressed our bodies together. I could feel Greg's rising interest in me and responded to show him the feeling was mutual.

* An orange light from the mercury vapor lights in the parking lot of the motel leaked around the curtains and filled my motel room with an eerie aura.

Greg and I faced each other as we stood between the beds, our tongues deeply entwined and our hands stroking each other's nakedness. He had a gentleness about him -- a carefulness. He made me feel special and told me I had the same effect on him.

He lowered his face to my left breast, sucking as much of my breast into his wide-open mouth as he could. His tongue danced around my areola and my nipple stiffened. He shifted his attention to my other breast as I stroked his back and arms.

He stood so we could kiss again. I reached and held his erection in my right hand, slowly fondling the mushroom head and flexing his foreskin as I rubbed the tips against my mons.

Greg's right hand found my slit -- now exceptionally wet with my welcoming fluids. I could smell my nectar and knew I was sending out attraction scents.

"Let me love your pussy," Greg whispered to me. He turned me towards the bed we'd pulled the covers from earlier. I lay back.

Greg parted my legs and kissed from one knee down to my pussy then repeated the process on the other leg. I moaned each time his lips touched my pussy. He made purring sounds to let me know he liked what he was doing.

"Oh Megan, you smell so good and taste so good. I never want to stop."

He thrust his tongue into me -- a very long tongue. He moved it around inside me then stroked up to my clitoris. I stiffened and jerked at the stimulation. My legs embraced Greg's torso and pulled him into me. I wanted more tongue.

My clitoris rose from my body almost like a miniature penis, accepting every bit of stimulation that Greg could deliver to me. A finger and then two found their way into my vagina. I felt him search for and find my G-spot. I stiffened my body again in a purely autonomic response to his deep touches.

"If you make me cum with your fingers there on my G-spot, I usually squirt. It can be messy, if that makes a difference to you," I warned.

Greg pulled away from me for thirty seconds and went to the bathroom; he returned with all the towels from my bathroom. "I love wet sex," Greg said. "These are to mop up later."

"Save at least one for after showers," I requested. He tossed one of the larger towels towards the bathroom, keeping the others for our lovemaking.

Suddenly, Greg's mouth reattached to my labia lips and his two fingers reinserted. I arched my back in response to the pleasure.

"I love your pussy, Megan. I love you," Greg shared. His fingers sped up their masturbation of my body; thumb rubbed clit and fingers curved and stroked my internal sensitive skin.

I came. I came in buckets. I ejaculated girl juice all over Greg, yet through my squinted eyes I could see him trying to catch some of the ejection in his mouth. I froze for a short while. I stopped and floated down to earth from my orgasm. Greg gently stroked the sensitive area all around my pussy without touching my actual genitalia.

"Oh, that was very nice," I whispered to him with a hoarse voice.

"I love the way you cum," he said. "You inspire me to want to try all sorts of other things."

"Right now, just come and fuck me. Make love to me. Connect with me."

He moved up over me and I reached and took hold of his large penis. I liked the feel of his hardness as I directed it to my vagina.

I told him in my husky voice, "Push into me. Push. Now."

Greg slid his length into me slowly and we both groaned with the sensuality and eroticism of those few seconds. He bottomed out and we kissed passionately, our tongues searching and exploring each other's mouths.

After our kiss, Greg rose on his arms so he could watch me in the dim light. I liked watching his body stroke into me. My legs wrapped around his mid-section, urging him into me.

We stroked together, my pelvis rotating to meet his downward thrusts.

After a few minutes, Greg pulled out. He said, "Come over me. I want to be in you and be able to make love to your body at the same time."

I mounted Greg facing him; his long full cock again found its way deep inside me. We kissed and I dragged my erect nipples across his chest.

"You are one beautiful, sexual creature," he told me between kisses. I smiled.

"I do like sex," I told him. "Given a choice of sex or no sex, I'll always take sex."

"My kind of person," he said.

Greg leaned forward and sucked one of my breasts back into his mouth. He had a unique way of sucking rapidly on my tit, almost the way a baby would but much faster. The combination of that stimulation to my tit and the feel of his penis deep in my body brought me right back to another climax.

I told him as it started to cum, "Oh, Greg. I'm going to ... I'm cuming ... Now!" This time I didn't squirt but I oozed. My nectar flooded out of my pussy from around his cock. I thought Greg had cum too there was so much fluid then realized that he was still harder than steel inside me and showing every desire to continue.

Greg nestled me into his body and held me tightly as I crested and slowly came down from my high.

"That was niiiiiiiiccccccceeeeee," I told him in a little girl voice. Then I added, "Do it some more!"

Greg started up again. He told me, "I'm pretty close actually. I almost came that time with you. Do you know the muscles in your pussy do marvelous things to whatever's in there?"

I smiled as I started to lightly bounce on his cock again. "Oh you like that do you? Try this?"

I'd learned some modicum of control of those muscles by using some of the toys Josh had gotten me for Christmas. I squeezed and released several times. Greg said, "You're making me get nearer. Can we go back to me being on top?"

"Yes, I'd like that," I told him as I rolled off of him.

I spread my legs and Greg sank his purple-headed erection back into me.

"Hard and fast," I told him. "I want you to cum in me. Fill me with your juice."

Greg sped up, his body slamming into me with great force. The bed started to vibrate against the wall. The bed made about a dozen hits to the wall and then stopped.

It stopped because Greg came. I came too. His body arched over me as he made his final lunges into me, delivering his seed deep within. Our breathing stopped for a few seconds.

He then collapsed onto me, showering my face with kisses. "Megan, you are a magnificent lover."

"You too, Greg. Thank you for all my orgasms. I like the way you make love. You can do me anytime you'd like."

"Oh, careful with an offer like that, I'll be fucking you morning, noon and night."

"Fine with me," I told him with a grin.

We stroked and cooed at each other for half an hour. I decided I wanted to make love some more, so I dropped down Greg's body and took his mostly flaccid cock in my mouth. I make love to his tool, carefully holding and stroking it with my hand and with my tongue. I cleaned off the remains of our earlier lovemaking and then slowly brought him back to ramrod status.

We loved again. We were wetter and sloppier this time. Some of our mixed fluids from our earlier session flavored our bodies in various ways the second time. I like it and so did he.

We fell asleep wrapped together.

To be continued.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers
12