Temporary Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I loved knowing that I was exciting you. I wanted you so much."

"Evan, why are you torturing us so?"

"I can't help it, you are too sexy and tempting."

"Evan, could we go home?"

"I'll behave honey, I promise."

"It isn't that. It's...it's that I don't want you to behave. After what you just did to me, the other rides just won't interest me...won't excite me."

"If you're sure."

"Yes, I'm sure.", and they looked like lovers as they walked to his car.

They were pretty quiet as they went home. Evan looked over at her frequently and let his eyes pour over her body and her face. She was aware of him looking at her and it sent waves of pleasure rolling through her. "Amanda, are you mad at me?"

"Evan why would you even think that? Mad at you? You had me so excited that I wanted to make love to you so badly I was ready to cry. You have given me feelings that I don't think I've ever experienced before. Mad at you? I'm afraid of you." He looked at her and tried to decide what that last comment might mean. They didn't talk the last couple of miles and went inside in silence. He reached for her but she stepped back and said, "Evan, please don't."

"Why?"

"You really don't know why?"

"I just wanted to hold you, Amanda."

"No."

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"Are you sick?"

"No. Please Evan, I'm going to bed."

"But, Amanda."

"Good night, Evan." He knew about what time it was but he still looked at his watch. It was just seven o'clock and she went to bed. He didn't know what to do with himself, so he went to his bedroom too and picked at the computer, but gave that up. He took a long shower, and after toweling down, dropped onto the bed and lay there in the soft light of the lamp next to his computer. He put his hands behind his head and just stared at the ceiling. It was possible that Lance could be back in as little as three weeks or even less and his time with Amanda would be over. He wondered what he was going to do. He knew that he was going to miss her so much, and their time was short and she was hiding in her bedroom. He wondered if it had been worth it to tease her so much when the result was she wouldn't even talk to him. He wanted her. Not just sex, but all of her. He wanted her smile and her touch. He wanted to hear her voice and hold her so he could feel and smell her hair and feel her hands on his back. Before he had even arrived in Knoxville he was counting the days until he could go home again. Now he was counting the hours before he would be forced to go home and leave Amanda. He wasn't the man that he was when he arrived and he knew he would never be the same again. He also knew that everything he was doing and everything he was thinking was wrong, but he couldn't stop himself either.

He was lying there with his eyes closed and letting his mind wander when he thought he heard something. When he opened his eyes he thought he was dreaming. Amanda

was standing beside his bed and she let her robe slip from her shoulders. He stared at her in wonder and in awe but his mouth was dry and refused to move. She moved onto the bed on her knees and then she lay down on top of him. "Evan, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm so confused, and I'm sorry I've wasted precious time, and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings earlier." His hands were on her back and moving slowly up and down her back and hips. "Evan, I love you." His hands stopped and he looked at her."

"Amanda..."

"Shhh, let me finish. I love you so much. I know that you will be leaving soon and that I can't have you, but I want you to know that. I've tried so hard to stop it and then I tried so hard to deny that it was real, but the more I'm around you and the more you make me laugh or treat me like a queen the more I love you. The more that you touch me the more that I want you to touch me, and I want to feel you inside of me, Evan. Right now please...please let us make love." Evan pulled her down to him and they kissed again and again as his hands moved over her body.

"Amanda, I've dreamed about this for so long it doesn't seem real. It's too wonderful to be real." But they were losing interest in talking and moments later she raised her hips and when they came together he was deep inside of her and they kissed again. She moved her hips slowly so she could drink in the fact that they really were making love. She could feel his hardness inside of her and she started to move faster. Then she sat up straight and he watched her breasts move up and down as she slowly increased her movements. She had to lean forward and let her breasts hang down toward him as her hips started to bounce up and down on his cock and his hands went to her breasts. She was moaning softly and wanted the feeling to go on and on. Then Evan rolled her off of him and he moved between her legs. In seconds he was inside of her again and pumping up and down as she whimpered and then cried out to him.

"Oh God, yes, I love you, please don't stop...don't...." and then her orgasm hit her hard and her back arched as her body convulsed. Evan didn't stop but kept thrusting into her until his moment arrived and he emptied himself into her. As his climax hit she

pushed herself against him and pulled him down on top of her. As their ecstasy slowly eased he kissed her and looked into her eyes. "Amanda honey, stay with me tonight. Sleep with me so we can wake up together."

"I will." Evan pulled the covers over them and they were soon asleep with her on her side and him tucked close to her back and his arm over her.

He kissed her neck and said, "Good night honey."

Chapter Six

Amanda was first to wake up and she watched Evan sleep. Just remembering them making love made her want him again. He wanted her to dress sexy for him so he could show her off. How could that be? She was a forty three year old woman on the arm of a young and virile man. Did she really love him or was it lust? Or was it simply because he paid attention to her and doted on her by making her martinis and fawning over her? In the end it wouldn't matter though because he was going to leave and that would be the end of it. Even if something happened and he had to stay the full six months, she knew what they were doing had to end. She thought about the fair and how much fun it was and how long it had been since she had done anything like that. Then her thoughts quickly went to how he had teased her and gotten her so excited her legs wouldn't work after the ride was over. That Ferris wheel ride had been so reckless and wild and so improper. Just wearing short shorts and a daring top to the fair added to the decadence of the day. She thought about their first kiss and the drama surrounding that and she thought about him making over her and telling her how very sexy she was. He had told her so many times how he loved looking at her and that he worshipped her. She already had so many memories of them together. How was she going to act normal when Graham got home on Tuesday? How was she going to make herself stay away from him? Amanda lay there and let the tears flow as she watched her lover sleep.

Evan stirred, so she quickly wiped her eyes with the sheet and closed them and waited not knowing if he was awake until she felt his lips touch her cheek. She felt him get out of bed then so she opened her eyes and watched him go to the bathroom and a minute later return. He smiled and threw himself down next to her and kissed her. "Good morning."

"Good morning to you."

He kissed her and said, "You are wonderful. When I woke up I had to look at you and kiss your cheek just to see if you were real or I'd had a wonderful dream."

"If it was a dream, I had it too." Evan watched her get out of bed and reach for her robe and he jumped up and took it away from her.

"Have you ever just wandered this house naked?"

"Of course not."

"Because?"

"I just haven't."

"Today, you will."

"Evan, I don't think that's a good idea."

It's wonderful idea, Amanda. Can anybody from the outside world see you?"

"No."

"Only I can see you and I want to see you naked. I love to see you naked."

"I suppose you will be too."

"Of course. Tomorrow Dorenne will be back so it won't be possible. Today is our day to act young and carefree." He took her hand in his and said, "Let's go have coffee and start our day." She hesitated so he stepped behind her and with his hands on her hips gently pushed her out into the hallway and toward the stairs. She looked over the landing railing and then at Evan and smiled. He followed her downstairs and to the kitchen and watched her start the coffee and then his arm went around her and he said, "Let's take a quick swim while the coffee brews." She looked at him and he just smiled and nodded toward the pool. He was pushing her to new experiences and she loved him for it, but being nude outdoors had her heart fluttering. She looked at him again and he opened the door and gave her another gentle push.

He urged her forward until she was standing halfway between the house and the pool where she turned and put her arms around his neck and gave him a soft kiss. "I can't believe this."

"Think back to when you were maybe a teenager or just passed. Didn't you ever do impulsive things like swimming naked or something?"

"My girlfriend and I pulled our tops up once and showed some guys our bras."

"Well today, we're going to pretend that we're twenty again and do crazy things like swim naked. Honey, you have a wonderful lifestyle for the most part, but allow it to help you to stay young. It's a little like a Peter Pan thing. Act young, and you'll feel young. Act old, and you'll be old before your time."

"I'll remember that." She released her hold on his neck and looked down at his growing manhood. "I think he approves of me."

"He's your slave." They walked into the pool and splashed around and teased and kissed for a couple of minutes.

"I need coffee", Amanda said, and they went inside ignoring the trail of pool water that they left behind them.

Their day together was as close to idyllic as they could possibly have. They made love again and swam naked and sunned naked. They worked together in the kitchen to make their meals and shared a bottle of wine and all the while Evan had the honor of looking at his naked lover. And Evan made martinis for her. In the evening they made love again, but this time it wasn't just about having orgasms together. Their lovemaking was slow and was all about teasing and experimenting with positions and they discovered things about each other and themselves.

When Evan went to work Monday morning he tried to hide in his office as much as possible. His weekend with Amanda had been the stuff of dreams and fantasies, but he knew that Graham would be home tomorrow. He knew that it was unlikely that he and Amanda would ever have much time together again. Then as if that wasn't bad enough Lance knocked on his door and looked in. "Hey Evan."

"Well Lance, this is a surprise, how are you?"

"Ready to get back to work actually."

Evan could only hope that he came off sounding sincere when he said, "That's great."

"I've been going crazy with boredom for the last month."

"So next Monday?"

"Tomorrow and I'll bet you'll be very glad to get back home again." He had to tell one more convincing lie.

"You can say that again."

"What's this I hear about the apartment fire and you staying with Graham and Amanda Foley?"

"That's right I have."

"How has that worked out?"

"Well, it's been tough because I've had to put up with having a maid, a private pool, my own suite and a well stocked bar."

"Damn how did you survive that."

"I don't know."

Then Lance added, "Plus there's Amanda."

"She's a beautiful woman inside and out and I've enjoyed my time with her." Lance just smiled and shook his head.

"I'll see you in the morning and we can spend a couple of hours going over things before you head south."

"I'll see you in the morning then." He had known all along that he would have to leave Amanda and go back to Chattanooga and he knew his time was very short, but it still hurt so much. Evan managed to stay until about two and then told his secretary that he didn't feel well and was going home early. Amanda wasn't home when he got there so he said hello to Dorenne and went to his room and packed most of his clothes. Then he sat down and wrote Amanda a letter. "My beautiful and loving Amanda. I knew our

time together would be measured in days and hours, but I'm still heart broken to have to leave you. Please forgive me for not telling you last night that I was leaving, but I wanted what time we had left together to be a time of happiness, not a time of sadness. I can't tell you of my true feelings for you, partly because I don't dare dwell on them, and partly because, I'm sure it would only make things more difficult if I were to tell you. I will tell you that you mean more to me than anybody that has ever touched my life, because you have touched the very core of my existence. For the last three months, since that day when you took me into your life, you have been at the center of my every thought. Please be happy and stay forever young in your heart." Then he signed it, "Forever yours in a very special way, Evan." There was so much more to say but he just couldn't find the right words. He folded the note in half and put it on the desk to give her in the morning. Now he had to find the strength to act like nothing had changed and have one last evening with her. Evan worked so hard to make their last evening together a good one that for those few hours he even managed to convince himself that all was well. They laughed, swam naked again and he made Amanda her one martini one more time. The hardest part was when she slipped into bed next to him and they made love one last time. He had told her he was going to work an hour early for a meeting, but in reality he wanted to be gone and give her a chance to read the note before Dorenne arrived.

Chapter Seven

In the morning he slipped down and put his bags in the car and then went back to his room, put the note into his pocket and went down to join Amanda for coffee. He looked at his watch, kissed her lightly and said, "I better get going." He left the note where he knew she would find it and then went to his car figuring he had a few minutes to get away. But he didn't quite make it. As he pulled away she was running out, crying and calling his name but he didn't stop. He knew that if he did he would fall apart and say things that would just intensify their hurt. He looked straight ahead and wiped his tears on his shirt sleeve so he could see to drive and kept going. Evan wasn't very proud of the fact that he'd had an affair with a married woman. In fact, it wasn't even something that he thought he was capable of until he'd spent time with her. He knew she had changed him, or at least, that he had changed while with her and changed a lot in his estimation. Now all he could do was hope that she would forgive him for running away without telling her he was leaving.

When Lance saw him he said, "You look a little rough."

"I think I'm catching something."

"Well, let's keep this brief then so you can get on the road home."

"I think that's what I need, to be home." For the next half hour Evan took him through some files and showed him some notes that he was keeping to help Lance along in his first few days back, but by ten o'clock he was headed south. His mind was so preoccupied with thoughts of Amanda, that he almost missed his exit and fifteen minutes later he was in his apartment and his bags were tossed on his bed. At first, he had to force himself to unpack and make a run to the grocery store, but as the day progressed he got control of his thoughts and called the office to let them know he would be in tomorrow. His new life back at home had begun, and within a week he was back to his old routine. One thing that struck him as surprising was when he saw Carly the next Monday. She didn't look quite like he remembered her even though it had only been three months. She was still cute, but he didn't feel like he would seize up whenever she was near him anymore. In fact, she seemed more willing and eager to be close to him than before. Her comfort zone had either gotten smaller or had disappeared altogether.

Evan was glad to be at his own desk again. He still missed Amanda and thought about her every day, and hoped she was getting on with her life. It was just days after his return when he learned that their request for renovation of ten offices had been approved, so he spent the rest of the week contacting and inviting several decorators to see him about quoting on the job. It was almost seven o'clock on Friday night and he was sitting at his computer when his doorbell rang. He looked through the security peep

hole and an instant later he threw his door open and stared at her. "Hi Amanda." She was standing there in a long light weight jacket and smiled. "Hi Evan" and opened her coat to him.

His eyes got large and his smile larger as he said, "You didn't. You weren't naked under that jacket all the way from Knoxville."

"Yes I was." He pulled her into his arms and kicked his door shut as they kissed and her jacket fell to the floor. Amanda's long ride without clothes had her pretty excited so their lovemaking didn't last all that long. She was lying on her right side with her head resting on her arm and Evan was lying there looking at her. "I can't believe you came down here naked."

"It's your fault you know."

"How is that?"

"Live young and you will stay young, you said so..."

"You amaze me, absolutely amaze me." Evan got serious then and asked her, "Were you very mad at me when I left without saying goodbye?"

"I hated you for a little bit actually, but then as I settled down I realized I would have cried and felt lost either way. Evan, I wanted to come down to see you one more time. You have convinced me I am not old and you've taught me how to enjoy life again and I'll always be thankful to you for that. But we have to get on with our lives now and as much as I will miss you, I know it's how it must be."

"I wish it could be otherwise, but it can't."

"Evan, I'd told you that I love you and I shouldn't have said that, but I'll always feel that in my own way I do."

"That's how I feel about you too, Amanda. There can never be another woman in this world that that can ever affect me in as many ways as you have." She looked at her watch then and said, "I have to be going I'm afraid."

"Going home naked?"

Amanda about half laughed and said, "Graham would have a stroke I'm afraid."

"Too bad, he obviously doesn't realize what he's missing." When Amanda arrived she had a tote in her hand and she reached into that and retrieved a top and shorts.

"I'm going to miss you, Evan."

"I'll miss you too, Amanda. Be happy and stay as young and sexy as you are now."

"I'm going to miss your sweet words so much," and then with one last gentle kiss shared she was gone. Having Amanda appear had been a sweet surprise for Evan and seeing her again had been fantastic. He also realized then that he was ready to move on. He would remember their time together, but he wasn't looking back anymore in his search for whatever was missing in his life. For Amanda, riding down naked to see Evan had been a scary, but wonderful experience and in keeping with Evan's attempts at having her act younger. It had been wonderful to see him again, but she too was ready to remember sweet, loving, and attentive Evan, but move on.

On the following Monday between meetings and meeting with first one decorator and then another, Evan's day was busy and stressful. Then on top of everything else that was going on, he went to the copy room and ran into Carly. "Evan, you are having quite a day of it."