Tempt from the Closet Ch. 01

Story Info
Emo teen finds secret about friend's brother.
2.2k words
32.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This began as a request by someone who wanted gay teen reluctance/dominance, so here is a -slightly edited version- of that original, it is two characters from my main story not on Literotica

These stories I submit here are non-canon extras involving these characters. Please enjoy!

All characters and scenarios in this series are entirely fictional and any resemblance to real life people are coincidental

~~~~~~~~~

I shuffled my converses on the mat whilst I waited for her to open the door. Samantha had asked me to come round if I ever needed help with school work. I was 19 yet still trying to get to grips with college life.

The front door opened as a drop of rain hit my nose. I looked into the eyes of her brother. I gulped; his name was Jay and though we both stood at a neat 6ft he was a full two years older than me and way out of my league. I had had a crush on him for some time, but when he came to visit his sister at college he was always the bad boy with girls draped all over him and he played them like a pro.

He was glaring at me; I swallowed again. "Is Sam in? I'm Ethan; her friend..."

With another glare he ground out, "Sam's not in she'll be back later."

Another raindrop splashed onto his cheek and he glanced up with annoyance. "I guess you'd better hang around, she won't be long."

Following him into the living room I stood awkwardly at the door frantically trying to think of something to say, "I...I heard you have a blade collection, c...can I see?"

It was lame and he raised his eyebrow, mirroring my thoughts. With a heartfelt sigh he started to traipse up the stairs, beckoning me to his room. Once I entered all I saw was the large board with a multitude of knives, daggers and swords. Entranced, I wandered over admiring a particularly nasty looking dagger and paying no attention to Jay until I felt his presence right behind me; I could smell his musky cologne he was so close.

The feeling of his hand on my hip made me freeze. The rain pounded on the window outside and I tried to concentrate on that and slow my heartbeats, but then he shattered it when he brought both arms around me, his head on my shoulder, inhaling .my scent. I shuddered and closed my eyes. It was a wrong move; my other senses made up for my blindness and I felt every part of his lips as they brushed my skin.

"You didn't have to make an excuse; we both know you aren't interested in these blades."

I gasped and flung myself away from him. "I'm n...not like that..."

He drew himself up against me, pressing me between him and the wall as he covered my mouth. His voice was low and husky yet controlled, the words rolling off his tongue like a purr.

"Yes you are, I've heard you talking to Sam, you know she fancies you?"

I nodded, we'd talked about it before; she wouldn't tell anyone or try anything with me as long as I didn't tell her if I ever got a boyfriend.

He brought his lips back to mine again and if it wasn't for his body against mine I'd have collapsed. This closeness scared me though, I had never done this with anyone and I didn't want him to feel the semi I had. He let out a small taunting laugh, I groaned. Yep, he felt it. Slowly he pressed his hips to mine, pushing up as he did so; my lips opened in shock and he took advantage, forcing his tongue into my mouth, stealing my breath as he explored. Tentatively I licked his lower lip, he growled and wrapped his arms around me whilst pulling me away from the wall, caught up in the moment I did likewise, my hands at his back as our tongues jousted between our fused lips.

Eventually I drew back, struggling to breath. With wide eyes I realised how much lust burned in his gaze; they were a burning brown that looked almost red. He crushed his lips to my neck, digging my fingers into his hair as my legs weakened again, I struggled to think. "Jay? What about Sam?"

He froze then pushed me away in anger. I was confused and asked, "Jay?" before shrieking in terror when the wall cracked under the force of his fist. "Don't mention her; she hates me because she sees me as competition!"

The information took some time to get through. "Sam knows?" My words were cut off by the force of him as he grabbed my T-Shirt and flung me onto the bed. Jay followed close behind; crouching into an animal crawl he lowered himself down my body. I let my eyes close and my head fall back when he ran his hands over my chest, but my sense came back to full clarity when I felt a tug at my jeans zip. Shooting up to the bed head I cowered from him, now noticing how dangerous he looked. His red hoodie sleeves were pushed up above his elbows, showing his muscles and promising more on his upper arms, his hair hung over his eyes so I could see only glimpses of the lust filled burning brown.

"How long has Sam known?"

"I told you not to say her name."

"How long?"

"She found my magazines months ago but we've never seen eye to eye."

"But--"

"Enough!"

He yanked my ankle, dragging me down the bed, his body covering mine roughly when he claimed my lips.

I clung to his back, the fabric stretched as far as it could with the force I was pulling. I felt his smile through the kiss.

"You're kinda timid aren't ya?" That voice, that low purr turned me on more than I expected. Once more his hands explored my body. I closed my eyes tight as they invaded. "Something the matter?" He sounded a little irritated and that was the last thing I wanted right now. I tried to make a joke, as usual I failed.

"Well you smell like cigarettes but yeah, s'all good."

To my relief he laughed, "Sorry 'bout that Princess." Sarcasm. Yay...

My thoughts were once again interrupted by him grabbing my chin and looking into my eyes, assessing me.

"I think you'd make a great little Pet."

I gulped, despite my orientation I wasn't that clued up on all this; did he seriously just ask me to be a sex slave or something?

"Now don't worry Princess. I won't hurt you. At this stage anyway."

This time I was too shocked to react and stop him when his deft fingers undid the button. Something did react when his hand slipped under the elastic band of my boxers and held me.

I gripped his arms. My breath caught in my chest. He handled me gently but firmly, the combination making me harder than I'd ever been before. My wide eyes never left his, every part of me was tense and I gripped his arms for security, I didn't notice my mouth was slightly agape but even when I didn't I couldn't move. The Cheshire smile on his face unnerved me a little but I was too lost to care. Then he began to move his hand, causing me to gasp both with shock and then horror as against my will a groan escaped my throat.

Shame mixed with ecstasy washed over me when I eventually came into my jeans. Again he laughed whilst my whole body lay weak and defeated, panting softly. The sight of him licking his fingers embarrassed but also aroused me, which was impressive in my state.

Sounds of shifting fabric reached my ears and I slowly opened my eyes to see him tug the last part of the hoodie over his head. He was breathtaking. His toned chest was lightly tanned and to my surprise it was devoid of extra hair, maybe I wasn't the only late developer in that arena.

Wonderingly I reached out, my cold hand touched his burning skin and I felt his already racing heart leap, my own skipping in response.

The rest of our clothes soon joined the hoodie on the floor, mine were all ripped since Jay and I had different opinions on my decency. Suffice to say Jay was stronger than my clothes or my choice.

"Much better," he praised. "You look less like an emo boy without the clothes."

My already red cheeks blushed further. I was way out of my zone and the skin on skin contact was making me stiff again. Though the frightening thing was that Jay was already there, his hard desire pressed between us while he lay above me. Our lips were melded together, my nails leaving marks on his back. He was practically growling in victory against my mouth even as his tongue danced with mine.

A fresh wave of desire washed over me as his hips began to roll against mine. I was in heaven. Until he stopped abruptly, I apologised for the long scratch marks down his back but he shook his head "It's not that, idiot; I gave you a climax, now you have to give me my payment..."

So saying he grabbed my shoulders and flipped me onto my stomach, his arms wound around my stomach and lifted me; I had instantly gone from lying on my back to kneeling on all fours.

Jay lay on my back, his hands either side of mine, one of his legs bent between mine, pressing against where he shouldn't, kissing and nipping at my neck. I felt so good but then his leg met the other between mine. I could feel his member against my rear, his chin rested on my shoulder and his breath fell against my ear. "Well Princess, your call." How was I supposed to make the right decision in this situation?! Simple; I wasn't.

"Just do it." Suddenly he put his left hand on my chest before he forced his entire length inside me. When had he applied lube?! Even with the gel I screamed with pain, my arms giving way; Jay put all his weight onto his legs and arm and used the hand on my chest to crush me to him, forcing me to remain kneeling whilst he continued to slide into me again and again until I was crying with both pain and pleasure.

Altering his weight distribution again he used his right hand to grip my member: I had started to roll my hips in time with his so when he moved into me I pushed up to him: this meant when I moved away again I was thrusting into his still hand.

I thought I was going to die...

Simultaneously we came together, his hot seed inside me. I moaned and gritted my teeth as he pulled out, both from the pain of the movement and the empty feeling of longing he created.

Finally he let me go and I sank exhausted onto my stomach, panting heavily. Jay lay down beside me. Seeking comfort I snuggled up to him; grateful for the strong arms that wrapped around my shaking body.

~~~

I woke slowly, feeling deeply sated. The cause was curled around me; we were laid in the spoon position, Jay behind me. We had only been asleep for not much more than half an hour, an hour maximum. Instinctively knowing my violator was awake I brought myself closer, smiling when his arms tightened in a hug. Peace drifted over me until the thought of Sam or her parents coming home jolted me into action. I shot out the bed and began to put my now ruined clothes back on. Jay rolled on his back, hands behind his head, and watched from the bed.

"I...ah..." What could I say? "Th-thanks Jay..." once again shaking his head, he sluggishly got out, pulling a pair of boxers on. I turned to pick up my forgotten bag and felt my side get rammed against the wall, my head connected with a sickening thud and I felt dizzy. Focus returned when the edge of the dagger that had previously fascinated me was pressed to my throat. I didn't dare move as his deep, low voice from behind me was dangerous.

"Tell anyone about this or me and I will not be afraid to use this against you."

Cheek brushing against my hair as he brought his lips close to my ear he whispered, "now run."

I tripped, stumbled, and scrambled out the room. Just as I began to stand on two legs his foot pushed hard on my back and I was sent tumbling down the stairs. Frantically I got up and wrenched the front door open. Through my tears I caught a glimpse of him leaning nonchalantly against the door frame with his arms crossed in the reflection of a car window.

Sprinting away in pain and fear I heard his mocking tone drifting to me.

"Sam will want to know you visited, I'll be sure to tell her you came."

The double meaning was not lost on me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Who's been Breed'in My Ass? Pt. 01 Blue collar finds out he's been getting bred in his sleep.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
The Quarterback and the Tutor A tutor's first time is with the college quarterback.in Gay Male
Her Brother Ch. 01 I thought I was in love... then I met her little brother.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
More Stories