Temptation Castle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron moaned again, deeply. The index finger was more than an inch inside his channel now.

"If it's no, you'll have to say it's no. You'll have to tell me you don't want it." Mart took one of Ron's hands and moved it to his cock. "This is for you. You've seen the videos. This can be inside you. Deep inside you. You'll love it. You'll wonder why you've gone so long without it. You have a terrific body. Let me make love to you. Let me be the first. On camera. More than just experiencing it, you will be able to relive it—as a voyeur of your own first time. Over and over again."

A second finger was at Ron's entrance. Mart had positioned Ron so that one of the cameras could zoom in on the virginal invasion.

Ron looked down the line of his body at the cameras, drawn by a sound coming from there. Theo was there now, operating the cameras, moving from one to the other, zooming them in, centering them on the seduction. Theo was naked, and he was already hard—he appeared to be as large and thick as Mart was.

Ron's dream appeared before him. The thrashing in the woods, the hairy beast. The taking. He looked at Theo and knew that it had been Theo who had taken him in the woods in his dream.

"If it's no, you'll have to say so now," Mart whispered. "Otherwise, turn over on your belly, please."

Ron moaned. He reached up and slipped his mask off and turned. And then he moaned louder as he felt the wetness of Mart's tongue at his channel entrance.

It wasn't the money. Ron didn't need the money. It was the filming. He knew he wanted to see this. Over and over again.

He writhed and groaned and muttered to himself.

"Don't hold back. Be vocal. The cameras want to hear as well as see."

Theo had shouldered a camera and was waltzing around the pair on the bed now, taking close-ups, turning the volume up to capture every sigh and moan from Ron.

Mart turned Ron again and pulled him down to the edge of the bed. He lifted and spread one of Ron's legs and whispered to Ron to hold the other one out himself and then his fingers went to Ron's channel again, penetrating deeper now, Ron having begun to open to the attention there. Mart's mouth went to Ron's cock, and Ron gasped and groaned and murmured his pleasure while Mart gave him slow, languid head.

Ron was zoned out, concentrating on the music and the thrill of the moment when Mart rose up on his feet between his legs. Mart hadn't repeated the choices he had given, and Ron hadn't thought to address those either. And then it was too late. Ron cried out and lurched and arched his back in pain as Mart was entering him. Slowly but relentlessly. Inching in and holding while the channel adjusted to him. Flesh on flesh, flesh in channel. Plowing deeper and deeper. Ron was flailing about and crying out his undoing, all of which Theo was capturing on tape with a broad grin on his face.

Panting heavily, Ron's hips beginning to move in rhythm to the slow pump Mart had started after bottoming out deep inside him. Mart's hand encasing Ron's cock, pumping that in the same rhythm, until Ron spouted his cum up his belly once more. Mart pumping on with his cock. Ron begging for mercy. Mart not giving him any. Ron moaning deeply. Begging now for the fuck. Begging Mart never to stop, to speed up, to dig deeper. The look of surprise and shock on Ron's face, all captured on video, as he felt Mart stiffen and then jerk and then bathe Ron's insides with his cum.

Mart leaned over and kissed Ron full on the mouth. Pulling back and moving his lips to Ron's ear, he whispered. "That was great. You were terrific. I'm going to pull out of you now, and I want you to push down on your channel. We want a shot of my cum flowing back out of your channel. There will be no question of what we did."

Mart pulled out of Ron then and held both of his legs wide as Theo came in with the video camera and caught the stream of white semen Ron expelled from his channel.

Most of the lights went dim then. "The cameras are off now," Mart said. "We'll rest and then take another position. It will all be spliced together and make us both look like supermen."

"Again?" Ron mumbled in a faraway voice. "We'll do it again?"

"Yes, and again after that," Mart said. "It's always best from several angles."

Ron moaned, but he still didn't say no.

"Up on all fours," Mart said brightly when the lights flashed back on after they both had rested and Mart was able to go hard again. "I'm going to fuck you like a dog now. Lots of guys like that best."

And he did fuck Ron like a dog, Ron up on his hands and knees and Mart crouched over his hips and barebacking him once more.

"And now the style shot," Mart said in the third and last go. He went up on the bed on his knees, facing the cameras, and pulled Ron up into his lap, also facing the cameras. And Theo came in close for shots of both of their faces, Mart's chin on Ron's shoulder, catching the saddling of Ron, and then moving down the length of Ron's stretched out torso, lovingly following the change in hair coloring from golden-red-flecked auburn down to the golden red of his pubic hairs—catching Mart's pumping of Ron's cock with his hand and moving down to follow Mart's dick moving up and down in Ron's channel. Moving back to Ron's cock to catch his arching ejaculation toward the camera lens and then down again to capture the last jerky thrust of Mart's cock up into Ron's channel and the spilling of semen around Mart's slick cock as he pulled it slowly, and at great length, from inside Ron's channel. Mart releasing the arm hold he was embracing Ron with, holding him to his chest. And Ron falling forward, exhausted and moaning softly onto the bed.

The final shot was of Mart, speaking for the camera, asking Ron again if that was his first fuck and when Ron murmured in the affirmative, Mart eliciting Ron's judgment that it was the most satisfying sexual encounter he had ever experienced.

"You will be on the Web site in the chamber room by tomorrow night," Mart told Ron when he'd hobbled to the door, long after closing time at the Temptation Castle now—except for the wing where the gym was, which showed lights blazing on both levels. Mart was doling out cash into Ron's hand. "That really was great," he said. "One of our best. Here's a card with the chamber password on it. You'll want to use it on Theo's page too. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised."

Ron shuffled painfully out into the night. Wondering as he rounded the side of the building whether it had been worth it. Agonizing over whether he had let temptation get away from him. But knowing, really, that it, indeed, had been worth it and that he wanted it again . . . and again. He couldn't wait until the next evening when he was alone in his city house and could see himself on tape—could relive what Mart had done with him up in the chamber.

The last thing he noticed as he was pulling out of the parking lot was that Phil's Mercedes no longer was there.

12