Temptation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChristineR
ChristineR
322 Followers

As I was coming down from the peak of the powerful orgasm Albert's body suddenly stiffened.

"I'm going... to breed you...uuuhhhhh..."

"I'm your... aahhhh...mother!"

His legs shook and quivered, signaling a volcanic ejaculation. And volcanic it was! Albert's potent sperms blasted into his mother's womb. Millions of his raging sperms raced for her lone egg, to breed her, to impregnate her and, yes, to propel her into another, more violent orgasm.

"You're alright...mom?"

"Don't ...stop...!"

The pounding continued! He wiggled his hips from side to side before each thrust, causing me to buck and writhe sensuously beneath him. I jerked my hips backwards to meet his every thrust, literally throwing my quivering ass at the young lover's pounding ejaculator like a bitch in heat.

Yet again, me and my son shared an orgasmic bliss as we came together. His raging sperms fulfilled and filled me to over flow. It was a piercing orgasm, almost excruciating and so intense that I felt my womb would burst. It felt like my entire body was a suction pump, milking every drop of the hard and streaming manhood inside me.

Albert whispered love words into my ears as we crossed together the peak of the mighty orgasm. I could only respond with breathless sighs into the pillow as my face remained buried on it, trying hard to stifle my cries of ecstasy. My brain totally went blank as our bodies shook and jerked in animal fashion. "To hell with Bryan! To hell with Mark!" That was all my mind could think of at that moment of bliss.

If my father-in-law successfully sneaked a peek he would have seen how a mother and son copulated like animals, banging the bed as they step on the throes of climax in a frenzy of lust. He would have seen how his grandson would pound his own mother on her backside, her body jolting with the force of his thrusts.

********

We lay still both facing down and breathing heavily when my son pulled out of me. With my hair-covered face still half-buried on the pillow he remained on top of me from behind for a long moment as we fed our lungs with air in our wish to remain alive.

When we were finally back to sanity a strong-armed Albert, back in his boxers, took me by the waist in an effort to help me stand up. He literally pulled my limp body up from its collapse in bed. Rumpled as it was, my long robe surprisingly remained draped around my lower back and parts of it hanging on my arms. When at last I made it on my feet his strong arms stayed around my waist and nude front obviously to keep me from falling down. We talked in whispers.

"Are you alright, Mom?"

"My God...that was...incredible! We will die if...we don't stop this madness."

"We won't die, Mom. We'll live to carry on this madness even if it will mean you and me against the world."

"No sweetie. You cannot live together with your...ahhhhh...mother. We were just...ahhhhh... carried away by our needs. We have to stop now and row back with determination. We just have to bring our selves back to where they were."

He kissed my bare shoulder then nipped my earlobe before breathing into it. "I love you. Do you?"

I sighed in throwing my head back, resting it on his shoulder. "Yesss...ohhh God!"

"Christ, Mom, you're irrepressibly seductive. Don't let me do it. I'll kill anyone who will lust for you."

"Even if it is your father?"

"Yesss!"

I laughed out loud with that answer. "You're crazy, you know that?"

"The old man jerking-off outside that door will be the first that I'd kill if...."

I quickly turned around pressing four fingers into his mouth to stop him from further saying reckless jokes. "Stop! I have to go now..."

Albert tried to make me stay longer but sense finally prevailed. It convinced him that it was not only obscene from my father-in-law's point of view but so dangerous too in more ways than one. Mark could be home any moment and his father, Bryan, was there to tell him where we were and what he suspected we were doing.

********

I made sure that Bryan was no longer outside the locked door before opening it from the inside. I tiptoed into the safety of our marital bedroom and into our private bathroom in exact fashion as that fateful Friday night. Like before, I pleasured myself under the rapid flow of warm water, recalling the savage but blissful moments of sexual intercourse with my son just minutes earlier. The orgasm was so intense that I could have drowned falling face down into the water if the bathtub's drain was closed. Thanks God it was not.

Residues of sexual pleasure caused the intermittent pulsing of my ass crack as I prepared dinner immediately after bath. If someone was watching over me he would have surely noticed how I'd randomly grind my front with the counter while doing the kitchen chore. I was horny as hell.

Come dinner time Albert and I exchanged stolen glances. No word came from my father-in-law the whole time. Either he was hinting of his displeasure on his grandson's rudeness to him or he resented an incestuous relationship that could be teasing his imagination.

********

It was almost midnight and Mark was still out golfing or whatever. Feeling guilty I decided to wait for him. I watched a late night movie in my long white satin night gown with thin straps. Albert was already in bed when my father-in-law came in from his night stroll. He approached my position and sat on my right side not far from me. As I muted the TV's sound volume through the set's remote control a short moment of silence in the dim-lit living room followed before he broke the ice.

"Christine, tell me about it and I promise to listen with compassion."

"About what?"

"About you and your son." My heart suddenly pulsed at a rapid rate. I pretended of course not to know what he was talking about.

"What about me and Albert?"

"Just tell me how it started. Confess everything to me and I promise to help both of you bring yourselves back to where they used to be."

His voice was calm but frightening. In a normal conversation where we sit near each other like this, Bryan would either hold my hand or put his arm over my shoulder. It wouldn't matter if Albert or Mark or both were around. Now there was none of that. He kept his distance, was serious and unsmiling.

"I don't understand, Bryan. I'd rather that you say it directly."

"You and your son had landed in his bed late afternoon today. Please don't try to deny it. You went in there with a green sundress. The two of you couldn't have just played scrabble inside or else there wouldn't be any reason for you to come out in a disheveled robe that was loosely wrapped around your naked body."

I was shocked, severely shocked. No words would come out of my mouth. Never before did my heart beat so fast and so hard. A tingle of fear spread all over my body that almost made me cum. A long moment of silence ensued before I burst into tears. I sobbed like a little girl that I failed to immediately notice my father-in-law's tender embrace allowing me to cry on his shoulder.

"Carry on, Christine. I will keep my promise. Whatever you'll say will remain to just the two of us. Not even Albert will know that we had talk." He handed me a hankie.

"Forgive me, Bryan but I can't say it now. It's impossible for me to talk about it. I mean I'm so confused right now."

"But it did happen, didn't it?"

"Yesss...ohhhh... God...." I continued sobbing, this time on his hard chest.

I cried and cried releasing every bit of stress trapped inside my guilty chest. I cried a river over my guilt.The emotional release that resulted calmed my nerves down. Now I could feel comfort in the the warm embrace of a sympathetic father figure in the person of Bryan. His tight but comfortable grip on my bare shoulder became a catalyst to bring me back to my senses.

I thought of his touch as a sincere assurance in helping me get out of the sleazy romance with my son and remain committed to my marriage. At the same time I felt his touch, his grip at my shoulder, as a form of human bondage. It felt as if I was bound to him in some ways as I was to Mark and Albert.

As he released my shoulder, he touched my hair and pressed my tearful face harder into his chest, dampening the shirt that covered it.

"Go on, lady. Cry out everything. It will soon clear your bothered mind."

He took my left with his other hand and kissed it tenderly, every inch of it. It had been a long time since I last felt similar comforting touches from my always jealous husband.

Sooner than we could realize my father-in-law and I were watching the movie together. I lost track of the story but we continued watching anyway until we both lost interest. After putting off the TV set I put on a CD that played instrumental mood music on the sound system then went back to sit beside Bryan.

We sat so close together making sure that we alone could hear the comforting whispers that further calmed my nerves. My head lay on his shoulder as my left hand sneaked under his damp shirt and playfully rubbed the hairy chest that got wet with my tears, pretending to dry it with my palm.

"I'm sorry for getting it wet."

"Don't be, lady. I feel happy that those tears fell. I wouldn't be if you haven't shed any."

"Now you know how dirty my body is for committing an unforgivable sin."

"Being weak does not take out the real you. Sometimes we stumble and fall but that would not be the end of the world for us."

With that I once more buried my face in his shoulder without withrawing my hand under his shirt. He touched my hair and caressed it. I caressed his chest in return, nipping his nipples alternately in my desire to make him feel, as he made me feel, that bondages exist between people. I totally submitted when he pulled my hair to tilt my head up.

Bryan looked down at me, staring deeply into my eyes. His gaze stabbed directly into my senses. It was as if he assured me that no one will ever know of my guilt. Our faces were so close for a long moment. I knew he would kiss my mouth and I waited for it if only to express my gratefulness for the feeling of contentment that had eluded my confused mind for quite a time. As our eyes firmly locked together the sound of piano music from the stereo continued, intensifying the aura of emotional and sensual gratification in our lingering embrace.

Breathing heavily, I was virtually exhaling into his mouth. As expected, our lips met and locked together. It was a tender but a long lasting kiss. I could feel the sensuousness of it but I dismissed it as just a pure and simple human touch. He took back my bare left shoulder and caressed it as my shirt-covered hand pinched every inch of his chest, implying that the kiss should be enough.

For a moment I thought of Albert. What if he was watching us. How could I possibly explain to him such a thing as "human bondage?" Worse, how would he take it to see in flesh what he used to see only as a flash of image in his mind? I couldn't concentrate on that worry as my mouth remained locked with Bryan's and the sensation of it wouldn't allow it. I could have ripped off mine from his but for some reason I didn't. I went for it forgetting about Albert.

ChristineR
ChristineR
322 Followers
12