Temptation Ch. 03

Story Info
Sanford has earned his reward, but will he get it?
1k words
3.76
18.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took several minutes of just lying next to him for Fearne to get her breath back but when she did she turned and smiled, deciding just how she was going to give Sanford the release he so obviously and desperately needed. Moving down to straddle his legs she grabbed the bottle of lube and place a large dollop right on his head, pushing her palm into it and smearing the clear gel all around. She then traced the line of his foreskin, drawing small circles in the gel. After a few minutes of this she could hear him grunting and panting again so she stopped and took his cock between her curled forefinger and thumb, just below the head. She had a firm grip around him that she knew would be stimulating his frenulum and she began to rhythmically squeeze. Holding for no more than about two seconds at a time she used her free hand to rub his balls and then press against his perineum.

"I've seen how you get when Mistress does this to you Sandy... You can't stand it for long." She taunted him in a sing-song voice as she changed techniques again, drawing her finger down his length then releasing and going back to the top. "Do you prefer down or upstrokes baby?" She didn't wait for an answer, giving him five down strokes followed by five up. "I bet you're just dying to come right now eh? What would you do for me if I let that happen Sanford? What would you do to me if I was to give you the release you so badly need?"

"Anything. Everything." The words were barely louder than a strangled whisper but she heard them and smirked down at his face. A face that was contorted in agony at the feelings she was generating with her surprisingly skilled movement on his cock. The fact it was his sister-sub and not his Mistress was a double-edged sword. The forbidden nature of what she was doing added to his already peaked arousal but he knew that if Mistress ever found out she would be the angriest she'd ever been. Hell she might even take their collars and that was a thought he just couldn't stand. Soon though all conscious thought ceased and he was reduced to a quivering mass of lust, desire, need. His hips moved up to try and force her pace to increase but she merely tutted and tapped his cock-head with her dry hand. He groaned at the extra stimulation and she gave a small smile of surprise.

"Oh you like that boy?" She asked with her head tilted and continued to tap at his head as she moved the circle of her finger and thumb to the base of his shaft, resuming the squeezing and trying to keep the two rhythms in sync. He was dripping with pre-cum and knew that a few more moments of this treatment and he'd been shooting his seed for the ceiling.

"Please..." He managed to moan as she stopped the tapping, palming his head as she began to jack him off quickly with her fist. He was so close. Just one more minute. Oh god. Was he going to come? Oh jesus. Fucking Christ. She was going to push him past the edge. He was going to... She stopped. He gasped and groaned and nearly screamed. She had stopped just in time to prevent him having a ruined orgasm. He was still right on the brink and if she so much as breathed on his cock he was sure that the come would surge up his shaft. She didn't though. She rocked back on her hips and pushed two of her lubed up fingers into her dripping cunt.

"Wow teasing you like this has me super wet. Maybe I should fuck you?" She laughed cruelly as she shook her head. Since she had pledged her life, pleasure and orgasm to her Mistress she hadn't felt a single cock inside her. Not a real, live one anyway. Before joining the household she'd been a proper little slut, sleeping with practically anything that could get hard. She'd met Mistress shortly after her abortion and the woman had offered her a way to overcome her addiction to cock. She'd jumped at it with both hands and the rest, as they say, was history. She still got days when she found herself needing a stiff cock inside her hungry cunt, but she always confessed those moods to Mistress. A good caning and some edging sorted her out. Maybe one day Mistress would decree that she could handle Sanford's throbbing shaft inside her, but she wasn't ready to take that step on her own.

"No, I won't be fucking you tonight dear Sanford. But I did promise that you'd get to come didn't I?" He simply nodded frantically and she giggled, thrusting inside her pussy a few more times with the digits, slipping a third in and letting out a soft moan. "Hmm, well I like to keep to my promises baby, so I'm going to give you a real treat. But I want you to enjoy it and I think maybe you are a little too excited still..." She leaned down to look closely at his cock, running her pink tongue along her full lips enticingly. "Yes, definitely still a pressure hose we have here... what to do in the meantime?" She smirked as she swung her leg over to the side and lay next to him.

"Maybe you could try to show me how you would return the torture I've inflicted on you with your fingers..." She leaned in to kiss his cheek, running her tongue wetly to his ear. "Of course if you do a really good job then I might end up begging you to fuck me despite my rules." The words travelled directly to his cock, almost bypassing his brain. He twitched and let out another low groan, his eyes wider than when she'd surprised him. It was an unwritten rule that he stayed silent except when asked a direct question in the house and although such a rule would have been void with just the two of them the behaviour was too ingrained to change.

"Don't you want to fuck me Sanford babe?" She turned her large eyes on him and put on her sexiest pout.