Temptation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

"Are you hungry, darling?" he murmured. "Hungry for some hard cock inside of you?"

"Yes," she gasped as she tried to capture his cock between her thighs, directing him to her pussy and taking him inside.

"And what will you do to get what you want?" he asked innocently.

What question was that, her foggy brain was screaming at her? What did he want from her? Not being able to collect herself enough to responding, she felt him retreat slightly away from her and laying on his back.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a slight touch of annoyance as she sat up in the bed.

"Giving you time to think," he replied frankfully. "You seemed to be quite unresolved about what you really want."

"What?" This really didn't sound like a drunk at all. This man was far too perceptive for her own good, she thought. Especially considering her difficulty in keeping her brain working normally in his presence and the scent of his cologne teasing her nostrils. She inhaled deeply.

The effect was imminent and she felt the need to simply close her eyes and just enjoy his presence and the peace it gave her to have him near. Only, peace was perhaps not the best word for it, she thought as she reconsidered. There was nothing peaceful at the way he lay rested supporting his head in his hands and looking as if he had the whole world under his control.

His nudity didn't seem to remove the absolute sense of this being a male in his own kingdom, dominating every species in his vicinity, including her. She felt the need mount in her as she took in his presence, trying to decide what she should do. He hadn't been able to walk straight only a few minutes ago, and now he came on as the male aggressor she had encountered before, making her bend to his rule.

Well, maybe she didn't need to bend at all, she decided. Maybe she should simply make him bend toher rule for a change. Before contemplating the defects of her plan, she got up and sat on her knees, facing him.

"So, you've made a decision then?" he teased lightly as he gave her a sultry smile.

"You just wait and see," she smiled in return and leaned forward, crawling toward him as she arched her back. Sitting down alongside his body, she could feel his warm skin against her own and the heat he was protruding was almost burning her. She reached out her hands and started roaming them over his chest.

Circling his male nipples and moving slowly over his hard and inviting skin. Moving down over his stomach, she looked up to see his smile had disappeared. He followed her every move with a watchful expression as if he was sensing a trap but couldn't quite make out where it was.

She dipped her finger into his navel, before bending her upper body closer to his, kissing his stomach and using her tongue to flip over his skin. She heard his sharp intake of breath as she moved down his body and starting circling his shaft. Her hands roaming over his hard cock, watching the bulbous head swell even more.

His cock was standing proudly and large in front of her and tempting her as well as frightening her against taking his entire size into her body. Moving further downwards she cupped his sacks and licked them slowly, feeling his hardness increase even further and noticing his thighs hardening to her ministrations. She avoided his hard cock and continued to massage his thighs slowly and temptingly, making him switches between relaxing and tightening his muscles.

"Damn, you're making this really difficult," he cursed from behind her. She smiled sullenly, but didn't answer. Now she was in control and she wanted to maintain that feeling for as long as she could, knowing it wouldn't be long before he took back the lead. She arched her body, giving him as nice look up her ass and of her moist cunt.

Immediately he took the hint and moved his hand to her aching cunt, touching her swollen centre with his fingers and circling the small bud of her clit. She gasped and pushed back toward him, trembling in anticipation of him touching her hungry cunt, pushing his fingers inside of her.

She bent her head toward his cock and sucked him hard into her mouth, making him breathe harshly as she sucked him as far inside as she could, before sliding away from his hardness again. As she gave his cock head a little squeeze with her lips and tongue, she felt his arms grip her waist and she was lifted up from the mattress and moved backwards and placed over his body.

Her mouth was still close to his cock and she felt him drag her hips closer to his face. Suddenly she felt him move closer and he tongued her clit as she practically flew off the bed in pure excitement. Still he held her tightly and directing her cunt in front of his mouth, he speared his tongue into her moist cunt, making her moan by the sheer pleasure seeping through her body.

"Oh, my," she panted.

She completely forgot her plan of dominating him and just concentrated on breathing as she felt him eat her pussy, making her moan every time he circled his tongue around her clit or tongued her hungry flesh. She felt a strong need to have him inside of her, making her fall into his pleasurable touch and just cease thinking altogether.

She gasped loudly as he placed a finger against her cunt and pushed slowly inside of her wetness. She felt like screaming with joy, but still she wanted more. She wanted him to fill her more, to fill her up. Make her feel every part of his hard inches inside of her, pulsing inside of her and giving her the release she was aching for.

She bent her head down and felt his hard cock against her cheek. Opening her mouth she took him inside and tried to pleasure him. Making him feel the same pleasure as was pouring through her body. He answered by pushing another finger inside of her and the added fullness made her feel his presence even stronger than before, moving her hips slowly up and down and fucking herself on his large fingers.

She felt him tongue her clit again and combining the fucking in her cunt with his warm tongue, she felt her release coming closer. She ducked down and sucked his cock hard, trying to make him come at the same time as she felt it becoming more and more difficult to keep holding her own orgasm at bay. She moaned loudly as she roamed her mouth up and down his cock, tightening her lips around him and teasing the fold beneath his cock head.

Suddenly she felt him spear another finger into her cunt, and as he tongued her clit more directly she felt blackness envelop her as she lifted her head away from his cock and screamed out her joy. Feeling every part of her body singing out in joy and warmth spreading from her centre and out into every part of her body.

She sank down on top of him and rested for a little while as she tried to regain her breath. The insistent tugging of his cock against her throat told her of his impatience but still he kept quiet and kept on holding her closely and roaming his hands slowly over her warm body.

Finally locating her wits, she opened her mouth and took his cock inside. Immediately he hardened and she felt he was ready to erupt. She tightened her lips around his cock head and sank down, taking as much of him as she could while she sucked him hard. Cupping his balls she roamed her hands over his soft skin and inducing him to follow her every lead.

"Oh, god. More. Don't stop now, honey," she heard him say with a desperate and hoarse voice.

Moving her mouth almost all the way off his cock, she felt him arch his back in order to stay inside of her warm cavity. She almost smiled by the sign of weakness, as if he really needed her touch. She sank down onto his cock again, sucking his hard. Behind her she heard a loud moan and again she felt him arch into her touch.

She increased the pace, fucking his cock in her mouth and inviting him to release his essence inside of her. Soon she felt the familiar stirring start and she felt a salty burst coming from his cock as he screamed and moaned at the same time. She held on tightly and swallowed every drop of his come, sucking him as he came in several spurts inside of her mouth.

She continued stroking his body as she felt him come at ease again, his body finally relaxing and every part of his skin feeling warm to the touch. She felt an ache in her thighs as if every part of her muscles had fallen asleep after the orgasm. Clumsily she raised her body and turned around, lying down beside Nick in a heap of exhaustion. His arms and body immediately curled around her, spooning her back against his front and shearing their warmth.

"Thank you," he said softly into her ear. "That was amazing."

"Yes, it was," she answered sleepily, her brain barely understanding what she was saying.

He bent toward her and kissed her cheek. "What are you doing here anyway?" he asked slowly.

"Sleeping," she said truthfully and barely understandable.

"I can see that," he chuckled beside her. "But before that? Why did you come? Have you decided to move in?"

"Yes," she rambled on. "Moved in. Fucked the host. Sleeping," she said dazedly as if she was concluding the day's events.

"Good," Nick chuckled. "Sleep well, then, my love," he said softly as she drifted off to sleep, contemplating whether he had really called her hislove or if she was simply dreaming that he did.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers
12