Temptation Meets Reality

Story Info
Mary fucks her son's team mate.
3.5k words
4.09
106.5k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Waxme
Waxme
61 Followers

"Ugh! Pat moaned as he let loose his torrent of cum between Sally's legs and collapsed on top of her petite body. It was over, her virginity was his at last, but, what he had turned loose in Sally was yet to be revealed."

Mary squirmed and put down her iPad. She loved reading in the morning and this morning she had an empty house, her husband and son had left the day before to visit her in-laws. She had stayed behind because she wanted to do some projects around the house.

She put her hand down her panties and felt the wetness her romance novel had caused. Mary thought about pleasuring herself right there but then remembered the vibrator her husband had bought her. She never used it, it embarrassed her when her husband gave it to her, but this morning she was alone, and who would know?

Mary got to her feet and went to the top shelf in her closet where she had hidden it. She took down the small satchel she placed it in and opened it. She saw the large purple penis shaped vibrator. She was embarrassed, even alone she felt guilt for taking her pleasure into her own hands, so to speak. She grasped the foreign object and picked it up. She examined the buttons and pushed one to see if it still had power. It hummed to life, startling her. Mary pushed it to her pussy through her cloths feeling the sensation.

"This might be fun." She said aloud.

The satchel was carefully returned to its perch and Mary took the dildo to the bed, she sat on the edge and examined it more closely. It had a large head like her husband's cock, but was longer and larger around. She felt the ridges and girth a long while. Finally she put it aside on the sheets, her timidity had gotten the best of her. The embarrassment overcame her desire. She told herself she needed to take a shower first, it was 11:00 already, she would indulge herself later.

Mary enjoyed a long hot shower. She even used some of the scented liquid soap she had been given as gifts throughout the year. She liked the way it made her skin so soft and the delicate scent that lingered. She stepped out into the chilly room and rubbed her body with a clean towel. She walked into her bedroom and went to her dresser, opened a drawer and took out a white t-shirt and her pink Nike biker shorts. She didn't bother with panties or a bra, opting for comfort rather than decorum since she was alone. She went downstairs without another thought of the toy on the bed.

Mary hadn't been downstairs today so she went to the kitchen to put on her morning coffee. While the water coursed through the basket of the coffeemaker Mary went to the cabinet and got down her favorite mug "World's Best Mom" it said, in colorful lettering. The mug was a gift from her som several years ago.

She was just thinking about going out for the morning paper when the doorbell rang. Mary looked out the window and saw Jeremy. Jeremy was a long time friend of her son. She had watched the two of them play baseball for years, and now it was their senior year and their last season.

She opened the door,"Good morning Jeremy!"

"Good morning Mrs. R!"

Jeremy was a handsome very athletic young man with broad shoulders and tight ass that Mary, guiltily, had looked at many times at the baseball games. He exuded confidence.

"Terry took home my duffle bag with my equipment in it. I texted him and he said it was in his room."

"Well your welcome to go up and look for it, but good luck, it's a mess." Her son's room was one of the projects she hoped to tackle while she was home alone, but time wasn't on her side.

Jeremy took off his sandals and bounded, two steps at a time, up the stairs. Mary returned to the kitchen and her coffee.

Jeremy entered Terry's room, stopped and took a deep breath, he had noticed Mrs R didn't have on a bra and he could see her nipples pressing against the bleached white cotton. He had admired Mrs R from afar for years. More than once, watching her at the games had made his cock swell and he wished he had a bigger cup.

He saw his equipment bag on the floor, he grabbed it and headed downstairs, tossed it near the door and walked into the kitchen. Mrs R, with her back to the door, was pouring herself a cup of coffee. Jeremy, unnoticed, stood there a moment enjoying the view of her tight ass in the pink biker shorts.

"That coffee smells good"

"You startled me!" Mary exclaimed and laughed, "Do you like coffee?"

"I drink it all the time."

"Well, sit down and join me. Cream or sugar?" She asked.

"No, black."

"Wow, I expected you would want both."

Jeremy sat on a stool at the island. "Yea, that's how the girls in high school drink it. I don't think there is much coffee in it!" They both laughed.

Mary enjoyed the company. The conversation was easy and she started seeing Jeremy as the young man he had become rather than the youth she expected.

"What will you do next year?"

"I'm still not sure, maybe a Community College. It depends if I get any scholarship offers."

They talked a few more minutes until their cups were empty.

"Why is that chair at the bottom of the steps?" Jeremy asked. Noticing a small overstuffed chair sitting, obviously, out of place.

"That's as far as I could get it alone. I'm planning on taking it up to my bedroom."

"I can get that for you!" Jeremy said, eager to help.

"Oh, no. It's much too heavy for one person to take upstairs. We'll get it when Terry and his dad get home."

"No, really, stuffed chairs aren't that heavy. I've helped move a lot of furniture." Jeremy said. Then he went up to the chair and picked it up to demonstrate.

"My god, you are so strong." She noticed his biceps as he hoisted the chair up and began up the steps. Mary followed him up the steps, staring at his shapely ass, it was at eye level after all.

"In here?" Jeremy said as he entered the darkened master bedroom, Mary had never lifted the shades.

"Yes, any place is fine." She said bringing up the rear.

Jeremy put it down and instantly began scanning the room. His eyes, as if drawn, instantly noticed the large purple dildo in the in the middle of the bed. He looked away quickly, his mind racing.

"I'm sorry, I haven't made the bed. This has been a lazy day for me." She said entering the room.

"I didn't even notice." Jeremy lied.

At that moment Mary, too, noticed the toy prominently placed on the bed. Embarrassed as she could be, she rushed to throw the blankets over it. "Oh, my!" She froze with her back to Jeremy.

"Don't be embarrassed, you were here alone."

"I'm really not like that!" Mary whispered.

"Really, don't be embarrassed. It's just between you and me. No one else will ever know."

Mary began to cry softly out of embarrassment. Jeremy felt so bad. He stepped up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. "Don't give it another thought." And pulled her back against his chest with his arms going around her waist.

"It was a gift from my husband, I've never even used it. I was just looking at it, really!" Mary whispered.

"Why, not?"...Jeremy said "If I was a woman I would go crazy with it!"

Jeremy had succeeded in making Mary laugh. With the tension broken they stood for a moment, then Jeremy's hand , almost accidentally slipped up to her left breast. Mary's heart was pounding. A thousand things went through her brain at once.

"Stop!" "Oh my god,.. don't stop"..."We can't do this"... "Squeeze them hard"...and finally, "if I stop him, I'll regret it." The same way she regretted stopping that boy in the backseat 25 years ago, ...The same way she regretted not having sex with that girlfriend who made a move on her.

In moments alone she had regretted saying no to many opportunities . She had never been a risk taker. Should she go ahead? As all this raced through her mind, Jeremy grasped her other breast with his right hand, he now had two handfuls of her ample breasts and he squeezed both her nipples between his index finger and his thumb. Jeremy grew instantly hard finally feeling a woman's breasts, they were much fuller than any of his girlfriends.

Her breasts had always been Mary's weakness. They were very sensitive and her nipples became erect at the slightest inclination. Jeremy felt her nipples harden in his fingers and without any resistance he slipped his hands under her t-shirt and took her bare breasts in his strong hands. Mary melted into Jeremy. She could feel his rigid cock. It felt good squeezing between her cheeks and she became very aroused. Jeremy took her shirt by its tale and pulled.

"No, Jeremy," Mary said "We can't" but her body was contradicting her words however and her arms went up easily, allowing her top to slip off. Now Jeremy had free access to her full breasts, squeezing and sending Mary to ecstasy, she could hardly get her breath.

His right hand now slipped down her flat abdomen and under the waistband of her shorts. His hand went deep and slipped between her legs as they parted slightly, his finger easily buried deep inside her wet pussy and her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Oh my god Jeremy" she gasped for breath,"Do you know what you are doing to me?"

"I'm only doing what you want me to do."

He then turned her around kissed her and gently pushed her back on the bed. Jeremy hooked his fingers into her waistband and slipped her shorts over her ass as she lifted it to make it easier.

"I'm really going to do this." Mary thought to herself. "I can't believe I'm going to let him fuck me." But by now her urges were controlling her actions. She wanted it so bad she lost all inhibitions .

She watched as Jeremy stood at the side of the bed and removed his shirt revealing his muscular chest and abs. Then he looked into her eyes and slowly pulled his waistband down and letting his shorts drop to the floor. He was standing in front of her in only his jockstrap. Mary wanted to rip it off him, she wanted his cock. There was a huge bulge in the pouch revealing his aroused state. He then removed his jock. Mary watched as his cock sprung free and to attention. He was a beautiful specimen.

Mary was hungry with desire. She scooted to the edge of the bed to get a closer look at his cock. She ran her fingers over it and cupped his balls. Jeremy was quivering from her touch. Mary then put her lips to his cock and began caressing it with her lips and tongue.

"My god Mrs R, you are driving me crazy!"

With that she looked into his eyes and engulfed his member into her mouth.

"Oh,Jesus, yes!"

Mary knew she gave good blow jobs and even if it meant risking that this would end too soon she intended to do her best work on him. Her tongue began to swirl around his head. She savored the texture of his young taught skin and the flavor of his manhood. She sucked into her mouth his pre-cum. She teased him for a few minutes and then did her damnedest to drive him to levels of excitement he had never experienced in his young life.

Jeremy's knees were growing week. He was feeling sensations he had never felt before.

Near orgasm he said" Oh, god I'm going to cum" and tried to withdraw from her mouth. His girlfriend didn't want him to cum in her mouth.

Mary bore down hard refusing to withdraw. Sucking harder she slipped a finger below his sack and pressed hard on his taint Jeremy gasped for breath loudly and exploded.

"Shiiit! Oh, oh,fuck!" He delivered his coveted cum into her eager mouth.

He came with such force that his juice over filled her mouth, she looked up at him and swallowed. Some of his seed had escaped her lips and her sin was running down her chin. Wiping her chin, Mary grinned at Jeremy and she returned to his cock and gently sucked him clean.

"You are the full package, aren't you?" He said finally.

Mary looked at him confused.

"You are sweet, funny and beautiful, ...and you swallow." They both laughed.

Mary sat back on the bed, proud of her accomplishment and his gratitude. She savored the taste of his cum and the satiated look on his face. She had not only blown his cock, but she had blown his mind.

If this was over she would still be happy, seeing the effect she had had on him. She figured it was over, like it usually was after a blow job. She was, however, wrong. It was now Jeremy's turn to show off the skills he had learned in the backseat of his car.

Jeremy threw himself on top of her aggressively.

"Wow, you are fine!" "When the baseball team put you on the MILF list, they were right, too bad they will never know how right they are!"

"MILF list?".. "What do you mean?"

" in the locker room we went down the list of guys Moms and and listed, MILF or reject, you made every players MILF list."

Mary was embarrassed, but also quietly proud.

With that he began to push his body against hers. She could feel the new soft hair that had just started sprouting on his chest. He loved her softness when he caressed her curves with his hands. He soon began to kiss and nibble his way down her neck, across her breasts, lingering to tease her nipples, and down her abdomen to her sweet pussy.

Jeremy knew what he was doing, he had been fucking his girlfriend for months.

Mary's knees automatically fell apart, allowing Jeremy free access to do whatever he wished. He put his strong hands on her thighs, pushing them even further open.

Mary looked down at the top of his head, his curly brown hair between her legs.

Jeremy then began teasing her with his tongue by running it slowly up one side of her slit and then from bottom to top of the other side, never touching her clitoris. He continued this same pattern repeatedly until Mary groaned. She needed an orgasm.

"You are driving me wild!"

And with that put her hands in his curly hair and pulled him in tight directing him where she needed him to be. Jeremy was proud of what he was doing to his experienced partner. He bore down on her sweet spot flicking his tongue across her button.

"Oh, yea. Oh, yea! OH! OH! YES..OH GAWD!

And she felt the rumbling begin deep inside as it rumbled to the surface and she exploded in wave after wave of orgasmic nirvana. Her toes curled and her legs straightened pointing straight up. She thought she was going to float off of the mattress.

When her gyrations subsided and Mary could relax he lay his head on her soft well groomed pubic hair. His arms were curled up around each leg. He felt her body quack and quiver, a few of after shocks. Mary's fingers ran through his curls, enjoying the moment.

"Wow, you're no novice at that. You must have someone to rehearse with." She said breathlessly. They chuckled, but he didn't respond.

Jeremy began to slide up Mary's body until they were face to face, her womanhood to his manhood. She could feel his erection at her entrance. She wanted him to fuck her desperately, she also wanted to stop him before she committed this infidelity but she was powerless. At that moment Jeremy thrust and buried his cock balls deep inside of her. The sensation forced Mary to throw her head back.

"Uhh" she blurted out thrilling at her fullness.

This is where Jeremy's inexperience revealed itself. He couldn't resist humping and thrusting as fast as he could move. The rapid thrusts made Mary's eyes roll back in her head. She hadn't completely subsided from her first orgasm and now she already felt the pressure begin to build to another.

She opened her eyes to see his tightly sculpted chest heaving with animal like lust. She reached her hands over his strong back and then with no warning she erupted with another orgasm, her hands on his ass pulling him as tight as her strength would allow. She screamed with pleasure.

Jeremy had never given his girlfriend an orgasm with his cock, he erupted too soon, so he didn't know if he should continue. Slowly began to rock with her as she cooed approval and finally began small thrusts and finally thrusting with the same vigor as before. In and out then back in hard until he too felt pressure building deep in his groin and shot another load, this time inside of her. Mary loved the feeling of his granite like cock inside of her and now could feel his forceful throbbing penis pump his seed inside of her. Jeremy's back went rigid and he was only making skin contact with his throbbing sex. His entire body now pulsed with his cock, pressing in deeper with each pulse. When the pulsation stopped but he didn't change position. They both enjoyed their union, neither wanting it to end.

After a few minutes Jeremy quickly withdrew his sensitive member. He rolled over on his back, his rigid cock pointing up as erect as it was when they began. It was an awkward moment as neither knew the right thing to say. What was accepted decorum? Mary put her head on his chest and very gently touched his cock enjoying its redness from all of its use.

After a few more awkward minutes of silence Jeremy sprang to his feet,

"I better get going, I can't be late for practice." He began rummaging around looking for his cloths in the darkened room.

Mary got up, and looked down at the huge wet spot, obvious on the dark sheets. There was no rush to strip the bed, she would do it later. With that she went in the bathroom to get her shorty housecoat.

Jeremy was unable to find his jockstrap in the near darkness, so he decided to leave it and put on his shorts without it.

When Mary emerged from the bathroom Jeremy was dressed and ready to walk out of the room. They walked down the stairs together making awkward small talk and both identifying with the saying "The walk of shame."

"You were only my second man." Mary said.

"Really?... You were my second too, I'll never forget this."

Jeremy scooped up his bag, "thank you, see you later."

"This has to remain private, no one can ever know" Mary said.

"Of course, you were great! I'll always remember this, really, thank you." And bounded across the lawn with a smile that only comes across your face after great sex. He closed his car door thinking, "I bet I get laid again tonight! Two women in less than 12 hours! That'll be one to brag about someday, he grinned."

Mary watched him pull away, feeling the wetness he left behind between her legs, a cold drop running down. "I can't wait for Bill ( her husband) to get home so I can fuck him tonight" she thought. Huh, two cocks in less than 12 hours, it feels like one of my romance books. This will be fun! She closed and locked the front door.

Rather than go upstairs to clean up she went into the kitchen for a second cup of coffee.

A few blocks away, in a car, "Terry, I hope you learned something by this, if Jeremy hadn't texted you about his duffle bag you wouldn't have remembered and been back in time for practice. Just drop me off at the house, your bag is in the trunk, and go on to practice."

Bill didn't really mind, he wanted an excuse to leave his parents house anyway. Now, he would have a couple of hours with his wife in an empty house, he smiled to himself as he adjusted himself.

Mary went to the microwave to get her hot coffee, that's when she heard the garage door.

Waxme
Waxme
61 Followers