Temptation Pt. 01

Story Info
A photo shoot between mother and son goes out of hand...
5.5k words
3.89
197.2k
163

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18, and all are fictional. Not based on anyone living or dead.

*****

Tim's mother Clara was a beautiful woman. Long, dark flowing hair. Beautiful long legs. That sexy light brown skin. She was a little on the big side, but no one seemed to mind. You'd be crazy not to find her beautiful. Nice curved hips. Wonderful tits. And the cutest smile you ever did see. She also had a lovely ass that would jiggle when she ran. Which she did. A lot.

Clara's exercise routine kept her in beautiful shape. She was 36-years old, but you could never tell by looking at her. Giving birth to Tim at age eighteen, she was the youngest woman to be the mother of a teenager in the area, and the greatest desire for any teenage boy on the block. Very often, whenever she went for a jog down the neighborhood, Tim's friends would try to catch a glimpse of her passing by. You would have to be dead not to get horny watching her strut on by. Tim's friends were embarrassed to ever admit this, but the primary object of their fantasies was his beautiful mother. Many nights were spend by them jerking off to her image. But the most shocking part was that Tim did too. Almost every night, his beautiful mother would haunt his sexual dreams.

He wanted her. More than any other woman. But he knew it to be wrong. It was disgusting. Unnatural. For God's sakes, he was her son! And yet he desired her more than anything. From this desire, their lives would soon spiral out of control. The temptation was simply too strong. He had to have her.

#

Photography was his greatest passion. Tim had been taking photos since the early days of high school. He even won some junior awards for his pictures in contests. His parents were very proud of him. His mother especially.

It helped to have a hobby. Tim's father was a hard working man, and rarely had time for his son. His business trips would take him away for so long, it was easier to keep count of the times he was at home rather when he wasn't. To make up for this, he made sure Tim got anything he needed for his photography. Which he did, with a top of the line supply of camera's and other lighting equipment.

Tim loved taking pictures of wildlife. On weekends he'd be off in the woods somewhere, trying to snap a rare bird or some beautiful insect. But Tim also loved to take photos of people. Especially women. The downside was that most models took the eighteen-year old photographer not very seriously. And trying to get the girls from his school to pose was impossible.

Enter his mom, Clara. She was always more than happy to pose for her son. There were only two conditions. No nudity, and he must never show his father what they did in the basement. Tim had turned the basement into a mini studio, with the right lights and props for his work.

He loved working with her. Having her model for him was the closest he'd ever get with her. His crowning achievement was taking snapshots of her in her purple bikini, saying he wanted something to express summer in his portfolio. Her beautiful ass and her gorgeous tits were practically hanging out of her clothing. How often had he masturbated to that photo where she bends over? She was gorgeous.

But he wanted more. He wanted to have her more than anything. But what could he do?

#

Every saturday night he would hang out with his friends. Their usual spot was at an old abandoned saw mill. Since they rarely hooked up with girls, they came there to talk about them instead. Tim and five of his friends, Mitch, Steven, Paul, Jake and Donny, were spending the night ogling over his photographs. He knew they all lusted after Clara, so why not make a few bucks selling them copies.

"Look at those lips. I bet they feel amazing when sucking your dick off," Steven said.

"Forget that. Look at her ass. If I could only have me a taste of that," Jake replied.

Their conversation kept going on like this for hours. They wanted her pussy. They wanted to lick her ass. Anything they could imagine. Because as far as they knew, imagining was all they could do. Especially Tim.

"Hey Tim, could you maybe set us up on a live stream of your next photo session? I'll pay for it," Paul asked.

"Sure," Tim said. "Easy enough. I can get you all in on that. But we'd need to pay for streaming costs. It'll be steep tough."

"Worth every penny," Mitch said. "Man, I would love to see her naked. You're a lucky bastard, Tim."

"If I had a mom as hot as yours, I wouldn't hesitate to try and make her mine," Paul said. "Yours or Steven's," he added.

Steven's mother Danielle was always a second choice for the three boys. The only difference, Steven would never consider fucking his mother. Tim on the other hand...

"If you could have my mom, what would you guys do? Seduce her?" Tim asked his friends.

"If possible. But she'd mostly likely tell us to fuck off or something," Donny said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah, a woman like Clara would never say yes to any of us," Steven laughed. Jokingly, he added, "Only if you force her would you be able to tap that pussy."

Then it hit Tim. An idea. A brilliant yet simple idea. An idea that would mark him forever. But his desire was so strong, he had no choice but to go through with it.

"I'll get you guys set up with that stream. Tune in on friday. There's something new I'm eager to try," he said.

#

"Hey Mom. You up for a modeling session tonight?" Tim asked his mother. She was sitting in the kitchen, having her coffee.

"Sure hon. I have a nice sweater that would look really great," she said, smiling.

"Actually, I had something else in mind," Tim began. "It's a little more risque, but I figured if you're up to something more experimental, we could work it it."

"That sounds interesting," Clara said. "What'd you have in mind?"

Tim put down a copy of the photography magazine he was subscribed to. This month they featured a series of models being restrained by locks, ropes and other bondage style tools. Clara grew worried. She had a hard enough time with the idea her husband Anthony would find out about the photos she had posed for in the past, and those were relatively tame. The pictures in the bikini were difficult enough to do, let alone anything like this.

"I'm not sure about this, Tim," Clara said. "I don't want to do anything too...porny."

"Mom!" Tim gasped. "It's just photos. You can wear that all black jogging suit if you want. You can even try that sweater you mentioned. All I had in mind was something with a nylon rope around your hands. That's all."

Clara considered it. A part of her was kind of intrigued. With Anthony on the road so often, there wasn't much excitement in her life. Besides, it was only Tim taking the photos.

"All right. As long as it stays tasteful. You're gonna love the sweater. It's all white and fluffy."

"Great," Tim said. "So I'll see you tonight?"

"It's a date," Clara laughed. She was kidding. But Tim smirked a especially large smile at that last line.

#

Clara walked down into the basement around 8 PM, her bare feet causing the wood of the steps to creak. It was dark out now, so there would be little sun light coming in. Tim could set up the lighting just as he liked it. She wore her jogging pants and her white fluffy sweater. The wool felt very soft against her skin. The only thing that bothered her was that she couldn't find any bra's to wear. They were either all in the hamper, or had just gone missing. It was weird. But her sweater was thick and wooly, so she wasn't going to be exposing herself in any way. Tim wasn't the kind of person to ask her to do anything she wasn't comfortable with.

The basement was already set up for the shoot. An old couch Tim had purchased for a few bucks from a neighbor made the set. Lying on the little fold-up table was the nylon rope they would tie her hands with. And around the tiny set were at least four different cameras Tim used for his hobby, all set up to his computer so he wouldn't run out of memory space.

"Hey Mom. You ready?" Tim asked, popping up from underneath the computer desk. He had just finished connecting his PC to the server. Now he'd be able to stream all the photos live on the network. His friends could see what he snapped in real time. Or filmed.

"I'm ready," Clara giggled.

They began with just the introduction shots. A few standing poses. One of her lying on the couch. She smiled and giggled at a few. These shoots were fun. And she was so comfortable around her son. Just having a good time with her boy Tim, the photographer.

Every now and then though, Tim would check his computer. The pictures turned out great. The stream on the other hand, gathered much more attention. Not just from his friends, but also other's who had joined in. A floodgate of comments followed.

"What a hottie!"

"Amazing! What a fucking MILF!"

"I'd love to tap that ass," said a comment that Tim knew belonged to Donny. He grinned.

"Ok Mom. You ready for the rope now?" Tim asked.

Carla gulped briefly. A slight twinge of embarrassment ran through her. But she pushed it away and smiled at her boy.

"I am," she said, holding out her hands with her wrists together.

Tim began wrapping the rope around her wrists. He made sure they were good and tight without hurting her. They took a few shots of Clara constrained. She gave a pouty face as to look helpless. In one she pressed her finger against her lips, as if to shush someone, giving a naughty look from her eyes. Tim had to check the comments again.

"What a slut!"

"I got something else those lips can touch!"

"Take her sweater off!"

Tim felt himself get stiff in his pants. He tried to hide it as best as he could. He couldn't spoil the surprise just yet.

"Ok, Mom. These are great. Just a few more and we're done," Tim said.

"Sure hon," Clara said. "What next?"

"I'm gonna tie your hands behind your back. Just for a little," he said, trying to keep his face straight.

Untying her hands, Tim positioned them gently on her back. He was as gentle as he could be. Even with the bounds that tight, she wouldn't chafe her skin against the rope. She even giggled when he finished. She was beautiful. Her beautiful hands rested on her back, practically lying on her ass.

Tim took a few shots. Mostly full body shots, but he couldn't help himself from taking a few of her ass. Then it hit him. A twinge of guilt. He began to doubt wether he should go through with his plan. Was he prepared for the consequences? Would their lives ever be the same? He walked to his PC, ready to break the connection. His eye caught the last few comments, most of them were from his friends.

"She has an amazing ass. I'd fuck it," Paul wrote.

"She'll never let you," Steven replied.

"Even if she wouldn't, I'd still fuck it," Paul replied.

"Yeah, just take her!" Donny wrote.

Tim's confidence returned. No turning back now. The plan was a go. Consequences be damned.

Clara began to wonder what Tim was doing. She tried not to break her last pose for continuity reasons, but her wrists were beginning to hurt, tied to her back like that. Where was Tim? She heard him shuffling around in the back somewhere.

"Tim?" his mother called out.

When she turned aside, she saw her son looking down at her. To her horror, he was completely nude, with his cock hovering near her face.

#

His pants and shirt were crumbled up by his feet, no sign of any underwear. His eighteen-year old body was without an ounce of fat. What caught her eye was his pulsating hard-on, aiming right at her face. In his hand was a pair of scissors. What was going on?

"What-?" Clara muttered.

Within moments, Tim suddenly grabbed his mother's ass. He rubbed his hand over it, feeling her up through her black jogging pants. His fingers brushed over her vulva. He then took the fabric between his hands, and cut them. Clara tried to kick him away, but she was afraid of hitting the scissors with her leg. Her arms were tied down, so she couldn't slap her son away either. The real shock came when Tim, after cutting away most of her pants, pulled on her panties and cut them open. She felt the basement air hit her exposed pussy. Her son's fingers brushed over her thick bush of pubic hair. Clara trembled. What was going on? He couldn't be thinking what she thought he was thinking? Could he?

Tim positioned himself over his mother. With his hands he raised her hips into the air. He spread her pussy lips wide.

"I'm sorry, Mom," he said. "I love you."

Clara screamed in horror when she felt her son's cock glide into her pussy. His shaft slid past her pussy lips, and she felt it grind against her insides. She couldn't believe it. Her son Tim...he...he was raping her! His own mother!

Tim couldn't believe himself either. That he dared to do the unthinkable. But he could not stop. Not now. Not when Clara's pussy felt too good. So tight. He loved it.

At first he slowly pushed himself down her went cunt, until he was all the way in. Her shock caused her pussy to tighten around his cock. He couldn't believe how tight she was. Within moments he began to increase his pace. With every thrust, Clara squeezed down harder on his shaft. It was amazing. With youthful vigor, he began pounding his mother. She squealed out as he did, but this only enticed him more. He could feel her pussy getting wet as he fucked her harder. He knew that, as much as she tried to resist it, that she was aroused. A shameful sense of delight as she was mercilessly fucked by her son.

"No...please stop-," Clara moaned.

Her pussy was tingling, on the verge of orgasm. She tightened herself around her son's hard cock, desperately trying to push back her oncoming climax.

"Are you cumming?" Tim grunted.

"N—n-yess..." Clara gasped, ashamed to admit it.

"Then we both will," Tim whispered.

Her eyes widened with shock. He wouldn't! Not inside her. Not in his own mother. But he would. And with a mighty thrust, he did. His cock spasmed, shooting a thick stream of cum inside Clara's pussy. The sensation of his orgasm caught her off guard. She could hold back no more. She moaned loudly as she came. Her body shivered and trembled. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she felt Tim's cock fill her insides with his cum. As her son slid his cock from her pussy, she could feel thick globs of jizz stream down her leg. He did it. He fucked his mother. And it was glorious.

#

"Why-," she muttered. "Why did you rape me?"

Ignoring his mother's sobs, Tim walked over to his PC. The comments were flooding in. A few were angry and disgusted by what they had seen. But most cheered him on.

"Way to go! You let that whore know what she's good for."

"Nice job man!"

"That was amazing, dude!" Donny wrote.

"Fuck her face next," wrote Paul. "Stick your cock in that mouth."

Tim looked up from the screen. His mother was curled up into a ball on the couch, softly sobbing. Regret grew within him. What had he done? Had he just done the unspeakable? Violating his mother in front of who-knows-how-many people? Her rape displayed to the world? What kind of man was he?

Tim walked up to Clara and sat down next to her. She buried her face in the couch, trying to avoid looking at her son. He brushed his hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I...I don't know what came over me."

He looked at her. Her sobbing was less now. But he had to ask her. He just wasn't sure.

"Did you come?"

Clara looked up, meeting his eyes. Her eyes were filled with tears. But looking at his gentle smiling face, she could not hate him. Nor could she deny the truth.

"Yes...I came," Clara muttered.

"I'm glad," Tim said, stroking his fingers over her face. "Did you enjoy it?"

Clara sat up, trying to look angry at her son. But seeing him sitting there, not a shred of clothing on him and those big blue eyes, she couldn't lie.

"I did. I'm sorry, but I did. But that doesn't make I right," Clara said. "Just because I enjoy it doesn't give you the right to...the right to...to..."

"I know. I'm sorry. I just don't know what came over me. I wanted you. I needed you," Tim said. "I love you mom."

"I know you do," Clara said. "I love you too. And did enjoy it. Just don't be so rough-,"

She stopped herself from ending with "-next time." There wasn't going to be a next time. She knew that. But did she secretly want it?

Tim looked at his mom. She was beautiful. There was no other woman he craved more. He'd even pass on Steven's mom Danielle in favor of her. What a beauty. He looked at her mouth. Paul's comment repeated in his head. No, fucking her was enough. He didn't need to go further. But then again, those lips...

Clara watched Tim as he got up. His body was beautiful. His toned muscles shone under the light of the lamps. His butt was cute. His face even cuter. And that cock. It was magnificent. Clara remembered how hard he'd gotten. How he fucked her like an animal. A depraved part wanted more. But what about her husband? No, she could not ask for more. It was insane to even think it. Tim sat back down beside his mom, placing a camera low near the ground. What was he doing?

Tim suddenly leaned over and kissed his mother on her forehead. It was a short, gentle kiss. His hand grazed over her face. He smiled at her. Clara smiled back. He grasped her long hair tightly. Too tightly. Clara felt strange. What was he doing?

"Hey," Tim said in a hushed tone. "I'm sorry, but I gotta do this."

"Wha-?" Clara began.

With a strong push, Tim shoved his mom's head down into his crotch. Her open mouth slid perfectly onto his hard cock, going deep down into her throat. She nearly gagged, not used to having such a large dick in her mouth. Trying to break free was pointless. Tim's grip was too strong. Shaking her head just turned him on even more.

"Calm down. Calm down, mom," Tim hushed. "I just need to do this. I want this."

With that, Tim began moving Clara's head up and down on his cock. Her tongue stroked the head of his penis, while a thick stream of drool ran down his shaft to his balls. She moaned, possibly trying to say something, but her son's dick in her mouth blocked it out. Tim would tilt her head so the camera would catch it all. Great shots of Clara's face as Tim fucked it, which were uploaded onto the server. The guys would love it. He loved it, even if he did force himself into her mouth.

Clara couldn't believe this was happening. Her eyes teared up. Just when she believed to have gotten through to him, he goes and does something like this. She could taste her own pussy juices on his cock. He bobbed her head up and down on his dick.

This is horrible, she thought. How could he do this to me?

But as distraught as she felt, she felt herself stirring between her legs. Her pussy was getting wetter than before. The sensation of her son's cock gliding over her tongue at a pace he set was unbelievable. She'd always loved giving head. The feeling of bringing a man to such orgasmic pleasure was beyond anything. Even when forced, by her son Tim no less, it was exhilarating. His dick was amazing. She had no idea his could be so strong. So forceful.

"Oh, God!" Tim grunted. "You suck so fucking good. Keep going..."

"Hmnm," Clara mumbled back.

Her muffled reaction caused Tim to crack a smile. It was both funny and extremely hot. He could keep fucking her mouth like this all night. Who would've known his mother could be such an amazing cocksucker? He was in heaven.

His cock began to pulsate. A feeling was rising up from his loins. He was cumming. He could feel it. With both hands he grabbed Clara's head and began moving it faster. He was close.

12