Temptation Pt. 01

Story Info
A family in danger and doesn't know it yet.
13.7k words
4.13
95.9k
99

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnebular
rnebular
832 Followers

Author's Note:

This story idea came from a reader who prefers to remain anonymous (you know who you are!). I modified it based on what I felt would make it a good story, and after a few hours of pondering it, the story took on a life of its own. This story has been a great challenge, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

WARNING: This story is NOT a flash tale, so if you don't like long and detailed stories, you might want to pass on this one and find another to read. I have split it into separate chapters, and will be submitting them all a day apart. As a reader, I hate waiting a month for the next chapter just like everyone else...

Thank you to Guinahart and Blackrandl1958, for taking the time to edit these for me. I think I have done more revisions of this story than any other before. Also thanks to SBrooks103x for his pre-read comments. I owe you each for your guidance, and of course, if you find anything wrong with it now, blame me.

All characters in this story are fictional and any that engage in sexual activity are over the age of 18. I hope you enjoy reading it!

**************************

Title: Temptations

Anna and Garrison Thomson were your average, everyday American couple. They met by chance at a Starbucks, no less. Garrison Thomson ('just call me Gary') was an associate attorney for a firm that his brother had started, right out of law school. His older brother had promised him that after some more experience, he would make him full partner. Thomson Brothers Law sounded good to them both.

These two met while waiting in line for some coffee. Gary had been stopping here almost every day for the last year. It was conveniently in between his brother's office and the county courthouse. Every other day was ordinary, but not the day he caught sight of Anna Daye. Naturally, she didn't see him right away, and it wasn't until the next day that he made a move to talk to her.

Anna was also a lawyer, one year behind Gary when she graduated from college. Her motivation wasn't money. Lord knows she had plenty of that from a trust fund that had been established after her parents were killed in an auto accident. Their death happened when she only ten years old, at an age when she really needed them the most.

They had been carpooling home from work and were hit broadside by large semi-truck. The truck's brakes failed due to poor maintenance, and they never even knew what hit them. Thankfully their daughters had been at their neighbors' in-house daycare.

The truck company was fined and forced to pay a settlement to Anna's family. Her older sister Denise was eighteen at the time and took over as guardian of her younger siblings. Anna was ten, and her younger brother was eight. Denise was planning to go to college to be a veterinarian, but with her parents gone, she stepped up and put her family before her own goals.

They had a lot of problems, but thankfully, money wasn't one of them. Thanks to the huge settlement, they all had plenty of money. Denise was given her own sum, and the two younger kids were given their share in the form of a trust, managed by Denise until they reached the age of 21. It didn't matter to the three of them. No amount of money could bring back their parents. Denise did end up going to pursue her dream, but had to wait several years.

Her younger brother, Nathan, ended up joining the U.S. Marines and was currently spending his time aboard a ship in the Mediterranean. Her parents would have been very proud of the young man he had become.

Anna chose to be a lawyer because her parents had both been lawyers and it made her feel somewhat closer to them. She also wanted nothing more than to help other people. Anna was the kind of person that would do anything to help a person in need.

To be honest, Anna was a beautiful woman. She had a classic beauty to her, with long flowing light brown hair, and deep blue eyes. She stood at about 5' 7", and had a curvy figure that no one would ever call fat. Her best feature was her legs, and she knew it. They were long, tanned to perfection, and looked as smooth as silk. She topped off the package with near-perfect C-cup breasts.

The day they met, Gary and Anna talked for over an hour and almost made him late for court. She was heading for an interview later that morning with a very respectable firm. Henkle, Mitchell and Donaldson wasn't the largest firm in the city but they had a lot of clout in the community. The main reason she was interviewing with them was due to their rather large pro-bono caseload. They were well known for doing a lot of charity work for clients that needed good representation, but couldn't afford to pay. Obviously, they also had several very lucrative clients, handling things like corporate and tax law, as well as personal injury and even family law. They rarely took on criminal cases, but there was one or two that had made headlines. She was excited at the possibility of working for such an elite group.

Anna met Gary for coffee nearly every morning after that day. It took nearly two weeks until he finally worked up the nerve to ask her out on a real date.

"Fancy meeting you here again," Anna teased.

Gary rolled his eyes at the obvious cliché, "Yeah, as if there is another Coffee shop with you in it!"

Now it was Anna's turn to roll her eyes. "I bet you use that line on all the women, huh?"

"Not really, just beautiful women like you." After waiting in line for their coffee, they sat at a table. "So, I was thinking, would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?"

"I would love to, but aren't you still seeing someone?"

"No, we weren't as compatible as I thought, so I ended it. Originally we both talked about having kids someday, but she changed her mind and told me that she never wanted any."

"I love kids, and hope to have several," Anna replied, with a big grin. "I would love to join you for dinner."

It was like magic from that night on. They were inseparable and got married about ten months later. Their whirlwind romance inspired everyone, but her older sister demanded that he sign a prenuptial agreement, since the trust wasn't fully released to her yet. They married with a pre-nup, and three years later, they had a baby girl. Anna wanted to name her Lilia, after her mother.

Anna spent about two years taking care of their daughter until Gary encouraged Anna to go back to work. Anna wanted to be bonding with her child, but really needed the adult interaction. Besides that, she was going stir crazy.

She was able to start back up at her old firm, and started off with a light case load. She could still spend time with the baby, which she felt she had to do in addition to her job. At first she had severe anxiety, about being separated from her daughter, but after a few weeks, she got used to it. In fact, she really began to enjoy being back to work. After two months, she resumed a full case load without any issues.

The office she worked in was pleasant and the people were nice, well most of them. There were a few bad apples, but that wasn't unusual. She had an office next to Kendra Simpson, another junior associate with the firm that had joined them right after Anna had taken maternity leave. There were a few assistants to the partners, as well as an office pool of legal aides. One of them was a new man named Jake Michaels.

Jake was one of the shared office aides, and did a lot of the paralegal work for the attorneys. There were two other paralegals that worked with him, Thomas and Melinda, who did all the paperwork required by the firm. The three of them together were quite a team. The problem was that Jake was a very handsome man and regularly flirted openly with all the women of the office. She was fairly certain that he had nailed most of them, including Melinda who was married.

Anna had never thought much of his advances and mainly felt pride that she could still turn on a guy like him. Jake was the kind of guy that all the girls gushed over in high school. He was the most popular guy, played on the football team and was generally a jerk to most other guys. Jake was a walking cliché, and everyone knew it. Anna was pretty sure none of the other women were offended by his advances. If they had been, chances are Jake would have been fired already.

Having been at this firm before her pregnancy, things quickly fell back into routine for Anna. She became somewhat friends with Kendra, although that woman was rough around the edges. Kendra could go from happy to bitch in about three seconds flat. They went to lunch together occasionally, but Anna could tell that something still bothered Kendra when she was around. Maybe she would open up about it, eventually. Her guess was that Kendra had man problems.

After working her tail off for almost a year, she was asked to come in for a meeting with the partners. Usually this kind of summons could go either way, so she was a bit nervous entering the conference room. All three of the partners were assembled at one end of the table and asked her to sit. It would be the first time she sat down with all three since they had accepted her back with open arms.

"Anna, first, we want you to know how truly glad we all are, to have you back with us," William Henkle Sr, the oldest of the partners said.

"The office has been lacking, and we surely needed you back to help with the case load," added Andrew Mitchell, the middle partner.

"Anna, we want to make sure that you have a nice, long, and happy future here with us," Timothy Donaldson, the youngest of the three said.

She smiled, not really sure where this was leading, but it sounded promising. She felt the need to reassure them that she was happy working for them. "Gentlemen, I want to assure you, that I have no intention of looking elsewhere, and I really enjoy working with everyone here."

"That's good, because we want to eventually make you a full partner," William said bluntly. "We think you can help breathe new life into this firm. You have a way with people, and they naturally respect you. We want to capitalize on that energy."

She was speechless. Her eyes bugged out, and she looked between their faces to see if they were showing any signs of joking. When she confirmed that they were indeed serious, she beamed a smile that lit up the room.

Eventually she found her voice, "I don't know what to say... thank you!"

"We want you to start taking on a leadership role, with several of our larger clients. As you know, we represent several very large, and very profitable, clients. What you don't know, is that most of them have been worked by the three of us, with the exception of some of the smaller cases. We want you to work on two very high profile cases that just came up for Traditional Finance Corp. This will all mean longer hours for you, but we know you can handle it."

Again, she was stunned. Traditional was a multi-billion dollar finance firm that was heavily involved in several facets of the banking world, so this type of case could mean millions for her small firm. The implications of what they were saying were enormous for her career.

Of course, in a small firm like theirs, news spread like wild-fire. She had barely gotten back to her office when all the aides and Kendra showed up to congratulate her. Melinda suggested they go to their favorite after-hours pub down the road for a celebration drink. Anna quickly called her husband to make sure he didn't have a problem with it.

"Gary, I just got some huge news today. They are putting me in line for full partner!"

"That's great, babe! I always knew you could do it," he responded happily.

"So the gang here wanted to take me out for a celebration drink. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not! We can have our own celebration, after you return home!" The unspoken lust was audible in his voice.

"Mmmm, that sounds perfect. Okay, honey, I'll see you when we get done. I love you!"

"I love you too, honey. Have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do," he snickered.

Anna told the group that she would love to go get a drink after work. They walked down to the pub and sat at a large round table. After ordering a round of drinks from the waitress, Kendra was the first to speak up.

"Okay, so even though I think I should have been the one to get this," she winked at Anna as she said it, "I am happy for you. Here's to ANNA!" She raised her glass and toasted everyone at the table, before they all downed their drinks. Anna was stunned at her kindness, but wasn't going to argue.

Just then, the music started playing one of Anna's favorite songs. Everyone stood up, and made their way to the area cleared out for dancing. She was really enjoying herself and saw Jake move over towards her.

"Having a good time?" he asked over the music.

"Yeah, this is great," she replied.

He moved in closer, and made her a bit uncomfortable. He was just attempting to dance with her, but she still had to wonder at his intentions. The music changed to a slow song and Anna began to head back to the table.

"Anna, would you dance this one with me?" he asked her.

"I think I should sit this one out," she replied.

He walked back to the table with her and waved the waitress over after they sat down. He ordered another beer and made the circle motion over the table, indicating another round for everyone else. After she walked away, he turned to Anna again.

"I'm sorry about out there, was just getting into the mood and liked the song."

"Jake, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm married... And you have quite the reputation around the office..." she admitted.

"I've heard. Are you referring to the one where I have nailed every woman in the office, including Melinda? Anna, please believe me, it's just a rumor. I have a girlfriend right now," he replied.

"Okay, Jake, fair enough. I'm actually glad to hear that, you seem nicer than that rumor implied."

"Yeah, I flirt, so sue me. But that doesn't mean that I get around like that... Anyhow, are you having a good time?"

"Yeah, this is great. I'm so glad to be back to work and with them wanting to promote me, I feel on top of the world right now," she answered.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," he said, with that smooth voice of his. "So, about that dance..."

Anna reluctantly agreed and allowed him to lead her to the floor. They danced one together and he kept his hands away from touching anything too inappropriate. When the song finished, she was flushed from the closeness and walked back to the table.

Anna finished her drink, told everyone that she had a great time and would see them all again at the office. She got up and excused herself to head for home. Anna got out to the parking lot, and waited for a cab to pick her up. She had only waited for a minute, when she heard someone come up behind her. Anna turned around to face Jake.

"You know, it was just a dance, right?" asked Jake. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"I know, but I think I let it get a little closer than I should have. I'm sorry, Jake. I love my husband and don't want to give you the wrong idea."

"You have nothing to apologize for, Anna. I really enjoyed the time tonight and hope you did, too. I just came out here to say goodnight to you and to let you know you have nothing to worry about."

His words set her mind at ease. She looked at his face but saw only friendliness waiting.

"Okay Jake, thanks for the lovely evening, then," she said as she moved in for a good night hug.

As they held each other, his warmth pressed up against her was doing things it shouldn't. Anna's body was betraying her, and she slid in closer, if that were possible. Reality finally set in, and she backed off. Anna had a serious case of deer in the headlights look, so he slid back, away from her, and started to apologize.

"Anna, oh my god, I am so sorry... That was too much..."

Anna was slow to get words out, having mush for brains, at the moment. "Jake, it was my fault. I shouldn't have done that. I better go, but thank you for the great evening."

His lust for her had nearly ruined everything. He knew he needed to take things slowly, but she was so desirable that he almost pushed her too far. Deep down, he knew that he needed patience with this one and resolved to do better.

"Same to you, and thank you," he replied.

She turned, and her cab had just pulled up. She got in without looking back at Jake. Anna had never been more confused in her life, but at that moment, she knew that she enjoyed the closeness shared with Jake.

'He was so hot, I let that get way too close,' she thought in horror.

The trip home felt long, even though it was only a few minutes, but guilt consumed her the whole way there. He had even told her that the rumors weren't true, but she didn't know what to believe. He seemed like such a smooth talker but she also said he had a girlfriend. She was thoroughly confused.

'How could I almost let that happen?' She kept asking herself. 'I LOVE my husband!'

She didn't exactly cheat on Gary, but it felt like she was almost willing to, which was just as bad to her. Anna resolved to do better, and to show her loving husband that he was the only man for her.

Anna got home and found Gary still awake in bed, reading something. She knew she had to make things up to him and show him that she still loved him above all others. It was the guilt that motivated her, which shamed her even more.

"Lilia is with my parents," he said with a wink. Anna knew exactly what he had in mind and she was right there with him.

"Okay, lover, I will be right out," she said in a smoky voice. Tonight she would be his seductress.

Anna went into the bathroom, got undressed and put on one of her sexiest nighties, just for him. She knew that this particular black camisole, paired with her black lacy thong panties, was one of his favorite combinations. She decided a quick touch up shave was in order, so she would be nice and smooth for him.

She came out of the bathroom, and found him asleep. She was crestfallen, but there was nothing she could do. Anna slid in next to him, and vowed to make it up to him the next day.

************************

Thankfully, the following morning was Saturday, and she knew that his folks would likely take Lilia out somewhere. She was sure they would call when it was time to bring her home. She would need to make full use of the time she had.

'What would make this day extra special for my hubby?'

Anna looked at his sleeping face and fell in love with him all over again. It was something wonderful for her to wake up every morning next to this caring and loving man. How could she ever think of screwing this up? Guilt washed over her again, and just as quickly, she dismissed it. This was going to be HIS day, not her day to wallow in guilt.

She decided to do something for him that she hadn't done in at least a year. Slowly she crept under the covers and worked her way down his body. Anna's lips made contact with his navel, where a small trail of hair started, making its way down to his magnificent manhood. She was becoming giddy with anticipation for what was to come.

'Perhaps I should do this for him more often...'

It was definitely having an effect on her and she hadn't even gotten to the Promised Land yet. Anna kissed her way down his warm soft skin and moved on from his navel. She knew that she was going to have a good morning. She just hoped that he would enjoy it as much, and by the hardness of his morning erection, she guessed it wouldn't be too much of a hardship.

She lovingly grasped his cock, as she kissed the head of it. Before getting married, she had never met a man who had a nice long, hard cock like her husbands. His manhood was standing proud, and she loved him more because of it. Her lips touched the head and she snaked her tongue underneath the mushroom, licking as she slowly inserted it into her mouth.

rnebular
rnebular
832 Followers