Temptation Pt. 02

Story Info
The situation unravels quickly.
15.1k words
4.12
56.6k
58

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnebular
rnebular
832 Followers

Author's Note:

This is part two, of the Temptation series. As noted before part 1, if you do not enjoy long stories, you might want to pass on this one. All chapters are being submitted a day apart.

Huge thanks to my editors, Guinahart and BlackRandl1958, for their guidance and help making these stories easier to read. Also thanks to SBrooks103x for his valuable comments.

All characters in this story are fictional and any that engage in sexual activity are over the age of 18. I hope you enjoy reading it!

********************************

Things Unravel

Monday came quickly, after the wild weekend. Anna and Gary were both almost relieved to get back to their routine.

On Saturday, Anna went to Dan and Martha's house, where their daughter had spent the night. They went to the zoo together, where Lilia had a blast. She got to see all the animals and even pet a few before they left. The girls picked Gary up at the airport, with Lilia yelling out, "Daddyyy," as she ran to him by the baggage claim.

When they got home, they had a passionate reunion just like Gary had promised. Lilia had gone on a playdate with another little girl in the neighborhood, giving them much needed time alone. They spent it all in the bedroom, minus time needed to go to the bathroom and the shower that they took together.

"Uhhh, I love it when you play dirty with me," moaned an extremely turned on Anna.

Gary was kissing and licking his Goddess' pussy for all he was worth, and had just inserted his left index finger into her kitty. His tongue was playing lightly at her clit, making her squirm.

"Gary, I know we've talked about another baby, and putting it off for a bit, but I think I'm ready. I stopped taking my birth control a few days ago."

Gary felt elated, and confused at the same time. They had discussed it before, but had never come to a decision, one way or the other. He loved his daughter very much, but had always wanted a boy to go with that little angel. He was overjoyed at his wife's words.

"Wow, honey..." he mumbled. "That's GREAT! You know I always thought we should have more, so was truly hoping you'd be okay with this."

She was happy that he was as excited as she was. Anna had been worrying that he would be upset, and felt relieved that he was taking it so well. She had completely forgotten a conversation they had in bed several years ago, until recently, where they both admitted they wanted several kids.

Gary and Anna picked up their daughter well after dinner time, being told all sorts of stories about the fun she had. Sunday had been a mostly lazy day and everyone relaxed. Gary watched some sports on TV after mowing the lawn. Anna did some shopping and then spent the afternoon finger painting with Lilia. By Sunday evening, Gary and Anna fell asleep just after Lilia did, cuddling with each other.

Anna got to her office and after getting her first cup of coffee for the day. She had thought about the events of Friday night, and had some questions for Jake when he arrived. It all seemed like a hazy dream, but she was pretty sure that his sister had given her a back rub and he had kissed her much more than a simple friendly goodnight kiss.

She sat at her desk, refreshing her memory with the motions that they would be filing in court that day. She was so focused, in fact, that she almost didn't hear the knock on her door. 'At least I remembered to close it this time,' she thought. "Come in!" she yelled.

"Hey Anna, can we talk?" asked a timid looking Kendra.

Anna nodded and waved her hand to the open chair in front of her desk.

"Look, I think you and I may have gotten off on the wrong foot," Kendra began.

Anna stared at the brunette, stunned. Here sat the woman that almost sneered at her; now she wanted to apologize? She just nodded, indicating that she should continue.

"I don't know why, but somehow I felt threatened by you. It's silly, but I wasn't the most popular in school, and that sort of thing stuck with me. I just saw you as one of the pretty and preppy girls and felt like I was back in high school all over again."

"Kendra, I can assure you that while I had some good friends, I was never a 'preppy' girl in high school." Anna even air quoted the word preppy. "I actually didn't fully come out of my cocoon, until mid-way through my freshman year at college."

"I find that hard to believe." Kendra smiled then, "Anyhow, I just wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have been so rude to you before and I hope that we can start over," she said, almost as a question.

"Of course, we can start over, how about over lunch today?" Anna answered.

"That sounds good, thank you!"

Kendra left, shutting the door. Anna got to work and opened several files. She had submitted one motion to the court on Friday and had two more ready for the aides to revise and send off as well. The case against Traditional Finance from the SEC was a slam dunk. It mostly just involved recordkeeping discrepancies that they should have wrapped up in a month or two at most.

The big problem was going to be the harassment suit. They had been doing a lot of research and had several depositions to take this week, but it didn't look as rosy as she once thought. The guy appeared to be guilty of at least some of the indiscretions and the case could be hard to win. She vowed to give it her all, though.

At lunch time, she sought out Jake and asked him about Friday night.

"Anna, you had a few too many drinks, I think. Brittney and I dropped you off at your house, but I never kissed you on the lips. I gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and told you that I would see you on Monday."

Anna wasn't sure what happened, but decided that his version was probably better than the one she remembered anyhow. She thanked him for the ride home and got back to work.

********************************

Gary sat at home, trading and working the markets like he did on most days. He got up to go to the bathroom, and as he washed his hands, he noticed that he was losing his once well-defined six pack abs. Not that he was a narcissist about these things, but felt he should do something about it. He figured it was time to get back to the gym and get a routine going again. It would help his health and break up the time he spent at home, during the day.

He had been a member of a local athletic club a few years ago, so figured he would start there. After he finished all of his purchase and sell orders for the day, he logged off, changed into some workout clothes, and jumped into his Jeep. His Cherokee was not brand new, but it was a tank. He trusted that it would get him through pretty much anything.

At the gym, they just needed him to update some records and pay to restart his membership. He already knew where everything was, so he didn't need the welcoming tour. Gary got right onto one of the treadmills and just started running. He chuckled to himself.

'Just like Forest Gump...' he thought.

He ran for nearly forty minutes before getting off and taking a quick water break. After that, he moved over to some machines and worked his arms for another twenty-five minutes or so. When he finished, he was sweating, aching, and tired. Basically, he was satisfied that it was a great workout.

He tried to get home before his beautiful wife, so that he could clean up and have something cooking before she got home. Tonight was his night to make dinner, so he decided it was going to be spaghetti night. He went home, got cleaned up and drove over to his parent's house to pick up his little girl.

As usual, she ran up to him and yelled out, "DADDY!!" with a fierce hug to go with it.

"Heya, pumpkin! Man, did I miss you today!"

"Gama and Papa helped me make a picture. Wanna see it?"

"Well, of course I do; it was done by the world's best artist," Gary responded with a smile.

She grabbed his big hand with both her little ones and dragged him into his parent's house, tugging him to the dining room. There, on the table, was a drawing on a large white paper-board that looked like his family.

"And there's me, and you, and Mommy, and Gama and Papa... Oh, I added a widdle puppy, cuz I weally want one..."

"This is fantastic honey. I can't wait for mommy to see it!"

He picked her up, as she held on tight to her picture and they walked out to the car. He got her buckled in and they drove home, stopping at the store to get a few things for dinner. Supplies in hand, they entered the house to find that Anna was home early.

"MOMMY!" Lilia cried, as she ran into her mother's arms.

Anna had been sitting on the couch with a glass of wine, leafing through some papers. She barely had time to set her glass down, before being nearly bowled over by the precocious toddler.

"Hey baby, how's my little girl? I missed you today, honey."

"I missed you too, Mommy."

With that, her attention was quickly pulled away by their cat. It was a large hair ball, at least that's what Gary always called it, but their daughter sure did love that thing. Gary stood behind his wife and put his hands on her shoulders, starting to give them a good rub.

"Mmmmm, you keep doing that, we might just need to take Lilia back over to your parents," she commented in a low and sexy voice.

"Or, we could just continue it after dinner," Gary replied, with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Anna turned around to face her husband. She smiled and then asked him something. He had been staring down the front of her blouse, looking at her exposed cleavage and didn't hear a word that she had said.

"I'm sorry... Wh-what was that?" he asked, as he cleared his throat.

"I asked, 'what's for dinner?' but I'm starting to think that I'm going to be the main course..."

"Good guess," he replied with a grin, "but actually we stopped at the store on the way home and got stuff for spaghetti. Oh, I also got a bottle of Riesling that looks like it might be good."

"Spaghetti sounds yummy. Okay, let me finish this up and I will come in and help you get it ready."

"Sure thing, babe," Gary responded, as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

He left her at the table and went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. His daughter helped him, but they ended up wearing some of the tomato sauce. Well, Lilia ended up with the most, but he did get a splotch or two on his pants. Anna came in later to help finish up the garlic bread.

Later that night, after they had eaten dinner, they all sat and watched a movie as a family. Lilia had demanded that they watch the newest 'Ice Age' movie again, of course. After the movie, Anna went to tuck Lilia in, while Gary got out some scented candles for the bedroom. He spaced them somewhat evenly around the room and pulled back the covers of the bed. The last thing he did before climbing into bed, was to dim the lights. He undressed completely, aside from his boxers and slid under the covers.

Anna came in a few minutes later and was surprised by all the candles. She undressed quickly, before sliding under the covers with Gary. They embraced and kissed each other with passion. He made slow love to his wife that night and they fell asleep still naked, entwined together.

********************************

The next morning was the normal routine for them all. Anna got ready and left for work, kissing her little girl and husband goodbye. As she drove in to work, Gary would get Lilia going and then take her over to his parent's house for the day. Once she got settled in, he would usually go home and start his day. He would watch the markets and do his best to gauge the trends of stocks and funds that he managed.

At market close time, he now added the gym to his routine. Today was going to be a leg day, so he would stick to more of the leg and abs machines, after finishing his cardio on the treadmill. He had barely spent about ten minutes running in place, when a gorgeous blonde woman got onto the one next to his. He looked at her reflection in the mirror wall as she started to jog in place.

Gary always figured that while he was married, it was still okay to look, just never touch. This time was no different. He tried his best to watch her bouncing boobs in the mirror wall without staring directly at them. He looked at his own reflection for a minute and then looked back to the woman. He watched, mesmerized by the bounce of her breasts within the confines of a very tight sports bra. He looked up and noticed that the woman was staring at him. Busted!

Gary blushed hard, and looked back at himself quickly. He heard her giggle next to him, and then she spoke. In between breaths she said, "I really don't mind, you know... It's kind of flattering."

He stopped his treadmill and climbed off, embarrassed as ever. "I'm really sorry, I just..."

"Seriously, don't sweat it," she replied as she slowed down.

The woman got off her treadmill and turned to Gary. "My name's Alexia, what's yours?"

"Garrison, but all my friends call me Gary. It's a pleasure to meet you, Alexia."

They shook hands and then Gary took a long pull from his water bottle. Alexia was drying off her forehead, after a hard run on the treadmill.

"So, Gary, how long have you been coming here? I haven't seen you around before," Alexia said.

"I used to be a member here, a few years ago, but only just renewed my membership yesterday."

Alexia moved closer to him, ran her hand down his bicep and purred. "It doesn't look like you need to work out, to me," she teased.

Gary blushed again, as she continued to rub his arm. "Well... I... Uh..."

"Do you think you could help me out? I need a spotter on the free weights," she said.

Gary stuttered some more, before simply nodding his affirmative response. He followed her to the bench press, and quickly got into position under the bar.

"Could you load me up with one-twenty-five?" she asked.

"Sure," he answered.

Gary loaded up two thirty-five pound weights and a pair of fives on the outside, the bar being an additional forty-five. Once seated, he stood behind the bar and prepared to help her get it off the rack. From this angle, he was staring directly down at her ample chest, nipples pushing out hard.

"Ready... UGHHH" Alexia grunted, as she lifted the bar off.

She did several repetitions before grunting out her last and seating it back on the holders. The loud clang brought Gary back to his senses and he realized he had spent the entire time staring at this woman's tits. He mentally smacked himself, 'what the fuck are you thinking?'

Alexia held out an arm for Gary to help her up with. As he pulled up, she fell forward onto him, wrapping her arms around him. They stood like that for an awkward moment, before he backed away from her.

"Gary, you could have held me like that longer, you know?"

He was starting to pick up her flirting now and felt it was time to stop her. It had been nice, especially when her hard nipples had been poking into his chest, but he had no desire to cheat on his wife. Look, but don't touch.

"Alexia, I'm sorry. You seem like a really nice woman, but I'm happily married. I don't have a problem working out with you, but only as friends, okay?" He was smiling, trying to take the sting out of the rejection.

She was blushing and apologized almost immediately. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't even see the ring on your finger. Usually I check, before I flirt. Damn, I'm an idiot!" she chastised herself.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. I was serious though, if you want, we can still be workout buddies," he replied with a smile.

"Sure, I'd like that."

Gary worked with her for the next hour and they seemed to get along fine after the awkward moment passed. Alexia already had fairly good tone, but with his help, he figured she could be rock hard in no time at all. Gary, on the other hand, knew he had months of work ahead of him, to get into the shape he wanted to.

He went to the bathroom before leaving to go home. While he was in the gym shower, Alexia snuck into the men's locker room. She sprayed some of her perfume on his bag, and stuffed a tiny pink thong into the side pocket, after rubbing it all over her wet and sweaty pussy.

'If I can't get him to cheat, at least I can make him smell like he did,' she thought.

Alexia snuck out as quietly as she had gone in, just seconds before Gary opened the curtain to get out. He felt great and couldn't wait to get home to his ladies. He was feeling so good that he decided to take them out for dinner at Lilia's favorite pizza place. Before driving out of the parking lot, he sent his wife a quick text letting her know of his idea.

He stopped off at a flower shop, and bought a vase of roses for his lovely wife. She loved flowers, and he decided that he didn't get them often enough. When he arrived home, he set his bag down in the hallway and yelled out, "HONEY! I'M HOME!"

"Hey, there he is!" Anna exclaimed, peaking around the corner from the kitchen.

Lilia heard her daddy and ran out to greet him as fast as her little legs could carry her. "DADDDYY!" she yelled.

He hugged her hard, and after giving his wife her flowers, sat on the couch with Lilia in his lap. "How is my little angel? Did you have a great day with Grandma?"

"Uh huh. It was fun Daddy, we played with some gooey stuff, and we played with some blocks, and we even looked at some books."

"Wow, that sounds like a ton of fun. Hey, I've got an idea. Let's go get some pizza tonight!"

"PIZZAH!!!" she yelled happily. "Mommy, mommy, mommy! Did you hear what daddy said? He said Pizzah!"

Anna came into the room and sat next to her husband. "I heard, baby, doesn't that sound great?"

After their daughter got riled up, there was no stopping her. They had a great time and were all stuffed by the time they left. Lilia went right to bed when they got home, Gary and Anna not far behind her. They were both too tired and stuffed for anything romantic that night.

The next morning, Anna was putting away Gary's gym bag when she smelled the perfume. She sniffed the bag closely, but didn't recognize the scent. 'It's not one of mine,' she thought.

She put it in Gary's home office and as she set it down, she saw a flash of pink. 'What the...?' she thought. She opened the side pocket and found the tiny thong stuffed inside.

"What the fuck?" she said out loud, anger creeping into her voice.

She held it up to her nose, and could clearly smell the scent of another woman on it. She had no idea what to make of it, but took the underwear and put it in a baggie. Anna tossed it in her car, and drove to work.

Gary woke up after his wife had left and began his normal routine. Later in the day, he was at the gym again and decided it was going to be a chest and arm workout day. He met up with Alexia, and the two of them got started by jogging for fifteen minutes on the treadmills. They moved over to the arm curl machine, doing three sets of reps each, before moving on. The next few machines worked them out, and before he realized it, an hour had passed.

Gary said goodbye to Alexia and showered again before leaving. On his way out to his Jeep, Anna called him on his cell phone.

"Hey, babe, what's up?" he asked.

"You tell me, BABE?" she barked back.

He was at a loss and had no idea why she would be upset with him. "Anna, honey, what the hell? I just finished up my afternoon workout and am about to drive home."

"Okay, whatever. Bye," she replied tersely, hanging up on him.

He went home and again got mugged by his daughter right inside the door. Gary attempted to talk to Anna, but after several one-word answers, he left her alone. He was in his office, when she walked in and shut the door.

"Are you having an affair?" she asked bluntly.

"WHAT!?" he replied, stunned. "How could you possibly think that?"

"Your gym bag smelled like perfume, and there was a pair of these," as she tossed the pink thongs at him, "in the side pocket. Also, someone called twice before you got home, and hung up after I answered."

rnebular
rnebular
832 Followers