Temptation Pt. 02: Desire

Story Info
Allison discovers her desires with the strange "man".
814 words
4.23
8.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex was amazing, feeling his thick throbbing cock pound into my tight little pussy was out of this world, but then again...so was he. My name is Allison and I was raised to be the smart church girl who always said no, or at least until marriage.

My Daddy had preached for years and he was always preaching to me about how one day I'd be given a test to get into heaven, the devil would try and tempt me. The test was fairly simple to Daddy, pass the test by avoiding temptation; seemed easy enough, but that was long before Nathan had showed me what it feels like to live on the wild side. I guess you could say I failed the test.

I woke up alone in my bed, with a pounding headache and blurry vision. The light was shining in through the window and was practically killing me with its brightness, and that's when I remembered the dream. The dream where I was taken, and dominated. The dream about the vampire.

I remembered the way his hands had felt when they slide up and down my body; the way his eyes lusted over me when he saw my red panties; and I felt the pain that coursed through my body as he bit my neck. It was a very steamy dream, just thinking about it had my nipples hard and my pussy wet.

I slowly let my fingers play across my skin, gently teasing myself while dragging my fingernails down. I flicked the hard buds against my chest and was surprised at the whimper that escaped my lips. I thought that maybe a nice relaxing orgasm would reduce my headache, so I slowly snaked my fingers down between my legs.

I let my fingers graze the soft skin of my pussy lips as I barely pushed through separating them a little, just like he did; sliding my finger up and down in a slow circular motion. I was attempting to recreate that excitement from my dream, make my finger feel like his had in my dream. I was getting close, but not exactly.

I started softly circling my swelling clit, and the mews that were coming from me, just expressed how much I was enjoying myself. The arch in my back grew as I applied more and more pressure to the sensitive little bud, and after messing with it till I could take it no more; I slide a finger into my soaking pussy. The juices just dripping down my finger as it went deeper, curling up to find my secret special spot.

My Mews quickly transformed into moans as I found the spot I loved to rub. Sliding my finger in and out of my sopping pussy to tease and play with my g-spot; I was getting seriously close when the unbelievable happened. I heard the chuckle before I could see him, but only by a few seconds.

As my finger swirled and twisted in my wet little pussy, the exact man that I had dreamed about, and just been fantasizing about had appeared. My fingers stopped moving and I looked up at him incredibly embarrassed, that's when he spoke. "Allison...You were supposed to wait until I returned to start playing again. Tsk tsk...but now that you've started I insist that you continue."

He gave me a wicked grin as he pulled the covers from my body exposing me to him; I shrieked. He inhaled deeply and gave me a deep smile, "Oh Allison...I can just smell your arousal. I know you want to play, why not cum? For me?" His smile grew as my cheeks heated up more, I knew he was right. After all the teasing...I was desperate to cum.

I looked at him and thought deeply. Would it be worth it to fulfill my need if he was watching? It then occurred to me that if he was here, last night obviously happened, and if last night happened...what was I still doing just laying here?

My fingers quickly started pounding in and out of my pussy and my moans instantly picked back up. My eyes closed as I finger fucked myself closer to orgasm, when he reached down and gently started plucking and pulling my nipples. "Eyes on me Allison. I want to see you cum." And the second he said that, I was lost.

My body exploded with orgasm as my body squirmed and thrashed about, yelling out my excitement "OH NATHAN OOOH YES!! IM CUMMING FOR YOOOOUUU!" Feeling my pussy contract around my finger then slowly decrease. My body dropped back as the feeling finally passed.

Through my labored breathing I felt a small kiss on my forehead "Good girl Allison." Then he climbed into bed with me and again like our last session he bit my neck where I fell peacefully back asleep.