Temptation Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at them, then looked some more.

She nudged him, "Enough gawking. I want you to kiss me."

Dutifully he bent and kissed one of her amazing nipples. His lips were slack like when he kissed her mouth. The rigid nipple slipped readily between his lips, so he sucked lightly.

"Woohoo, that's lovely," she crooned, "but I meant kiss my mouth, Dopey."

Again dutifully, he did as asked. They kissed deeply, lovingly, their passion growing. They were completely alone, completely naked, except for Valerie's panties around her ankles. Her titties pressed into his chest, his cock pressed into her belly.

He said, "I can't believe this. Are we really here, doing this, whatever this is? Pinch me, maybe it's a dream."

That devilish grin returned, she kicked her panties away, then again took his cock between finger and thumb, "There, does that feel like a dream?"

He reached for the downy fluff between her legs and was startled by how wet she was.

"Does that?" He asked as without his meaning to, his finger slipped a little way into her warm syrupy orifice. She took his wrist, he thought she meant to to stop him, but instead she pushed his finger deeper. He loved how wet and tight it was in there. She sighed. He sighed.

Without warning his cock jerked free of her light grip erupting a hot jet that hit her belly-button. A great sob burst up from his chest and out of his mouth. Valerie did the excited girlie squeal again and stepped back quickly. His finger popped free of her. With a kind of a pop. Two more gobs of his stuff shot forth, missing her. A weak fourth one merely dribbled out. He went all feeble and staggered a bit, his throat hurt, his chest heaved, tears ran down his cheeks

Valerie was still giggling, red-faced, shrieking, babbling. "Amazing. I had no idea what it's like when you, boys, er, squirt. Ejaculate, that's the word! I wasn't expecting it! I didn't know you were going to do it."

"Neither did I," he sobbed.

"Darling, don't cry. It's alright." Valerie started to cry too.

He thought: 'She called me Darling.'

Then he croaked between sobs: "I can't help it. I'm so happy, but so disappointed. I wanted this to go on for longer. I didn't want to it to end yet."

"Don't cry, you're making me cry. It's not ended. We are still here. We are still gonna do more stuff."

"Can we?" He pleaded, like a little hurt kid.

"Of course we can." Valerie replied, mothering him. "Come here."

They embraced, then she lead him into an adjoining room, with a narrow bed.

"Girls sick-bay," she informed him. "Lie down, you'll soon feel better."

Obediently he lay down on his back, sniffing, his cock still at half-mast.

"Move over." Valerie gave him a push so he wriggled onto his side, back to the wall. She lay on her side, facing him. "There now, isn't that better."

They cuddled together. She kissed his tears and pressed up close. He slipped his thigh between hers and she hitched closer. He felt his slippery stuff on her when their bodies met.

They kissed, just a couple of pecks at first, but Valerie was more insistent. She was still feeling hyper-sexy. She kissed him hard, tongue swirling, and he got into it too. They both felt his cock stiffen again. He knew he shouldn't but his cock was in control, so he pushed her onto her back.

She needed no urging and slid in under him as he raised himself up, bridging above her. She parted her legs wide, and he grabbed his erect virgin penis in one hand and tied to shove it into her virginal vagina. His cock-head was in sensory overload again the moment it made contact with her labia.

"You're up too high," she hissed. "Lower, lower."

As she spoke she drew her knees up to her chest and his cock slammed right inside her. Deep. As deep as it could go. He was overawed by the fact that he was actually doing it. Fucking. Heaven help him, fucking his sister. Further overwhelmed by the clasp of her hot wet cunt on his hyper-responsive cock, he started pumping in and out frantically. She was frantic too, thrusting her hips to meet him. They lost their synchronisation, his cock slipped out.

"Put it back, put it back!" she demanded, panicky.

He managed to do so, even though she was still in motion, up and down.

As soon as he entered her again he felt her tremble and felt her insides contract in seriously strong pulses. She was orgasming. He keep pumping, even more frantically. She lay still then, let her legs fall back flat, which tightened her already tight little tunnel. He kept going, slowing from tiredness, breathlessness.

He wished it would never end, it felt so good, then Valerie started to hiccup. The spasms of her diaphragm travelled down to her woman-parts and he felt it with his cock. That extra stimulation unleashed his sperm in several electrifying spurts. He drove deeply into her, then collapsed on her like a dead weight.

He was crying again. Valerie too, sobbing and still hiccuping. They were over-wrought. It was suddenly all too much. She weakly pushed him off, and they lay in each others' arms again. Sated. Valerie over-sated, like a hungry person who ate too much. They calmed down. They were good again.

"Oh Hell Sis, I'm sorry," Vincent apologised. "I went a bit crazy."

Valerie laughed shakily. "Don't be sorry. It was beautiful. More than I could ever have hoped for."

Their happy tears and her hiccups slowly abated. They started to feel cold and messy, so they reluctantly rose and showered. Together. He got a boner yet again as they caressed each other with their soapy hands in the steamy little shower cubicle.

Valerie tweaked his cock and said, "No more. I think I've had enough and it's getting late. Save it for next time."

Their world had changed forever. For the better. This thing, this affair, was not over. It would never be over.

They dressed in their school uniforms and wandered, all loved-up and dreamy, along the street. He was definitely in love. Valerie was sure she was too. He looked into her eyes a lot. She kept touching his arm as she talked to him. They drifted toward the bus stop and the reality of home, with their special song stuck in their heads on an unending cycle.

Strolling up the driveway to their house, Valerie, the sister-friend, now also lover, whispered, "I feel as if I need to walk bow-legged like a cowboy."

She demonstrated her cowboy walk for a few paces and smiled her special cheeky smile. Vincent had a hunch he'd be seeing that walk and that smile a lot in the future. He grinned back at her.

"Those idiots at school have no idea, do they Valerie?"

* * * * * *

Let me apologise to any ballroom dancers who might have read this. I do hope I have not offended you. Remember this story is a fantasy, a work of fiction, and although I try to make my stories as realistic as I can, I know virtually nothing of your sport, so, to put flesh on the bones of my plot, I have invented some techniques and training methods that you may find improbable.

MarcoTambo.

12