Temptations and Decisions

Story Info
They played with fire and somebody got burned.
9.1k words
3.83
144.4k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NicoleSix
NicoleSix
607 Followers

Chapter 1

I'm a twenty eight year old woman. After being married for four years, I would have told you that I was not the type of woman who would ever carry on an affair. So I was very surprised to find myself in the arms of another man. It all seemed like a dream at the time as I let my husband talk me into taking a lover.

My story is hard to tell because I scarcely understood what I was doing as it happened. Along the way I learned of a hidden desire of my husband's to be subservient to me about even the most important things. And incredibly, I found a thrill in dominating him. And then my own emotions and desires took us places that I'm sure he never even imagined. He took a huge risk partly at my urging, and in the end he lost everything. This is what happened to us.

My story started one afternoon when I reactivated a dormant browsing session on our home computer. I was a little surprised to find myself looking at some rather graphic pornography showing a woman having sex with one man as another watched. I clicked back through the previous links in the search and turned up more and more material. A general theme started to become apparent in the links. All of the material involved men watching a partner having sex with other men. I was surprised by what I found, but also a little turned on from watching it.

I was tempted to ask my husband David about what I'd found, but I held back. David and I are usually pretty open with each other about our sexual wants and needs, so I found it strange that he had never breathed a word of this predilection before. If it was just the idea of a MMF threesome I would have asked him about it openly.

There was more to these videos than group sex. In several of them the woman's partner was clearly more of a spectator than a participant. Did David have a secret he found too embarrassing to discuss even with me? I thought about this for a while before I came up with a different tactic to broach the topic.

I usually go out with some girlfriends once or twice a month. It was just after a night out that I had found the porn links and I suspected that my husband did his porn surfing while I was out with the girls. I told David that I had another girl's night out coming up the next Friday even though I had no plans. It was unusually devious of me to lie to him and set him up to be discovered.

I dressed up nicely and gave David a kiss before I headed out the door. Then I drove to a nearby coffee shop to enjoy a cup. After I figured I'd lingered long enough I drove back home. I left the car in the street and walked to a side door on the opposite end of the house from the den. I let myself in quietly and took off my shoes.

I walked across the house in absolute silence. Soon I found myself peeking into the den. As expected, David was sitting in front of the computer viewing pornography. As I continued to watch I realized he was stroking himself as he clicked through the pages. Then I walked into the room.

David gave a jump as he heard me come in. He minimized the browser with one hand and stuffed his cock back into his sweats with the other as he turned and caught sight of me. I gave a little giggle because his cock was tenting his sweats so badly. Then I leaned against him from behind the chair. I slipped one hand into his pants and pulled his cock back out. I put my mouth right next to his ear.

"I want you to keep surfing while I watch." I told him.

He hesitated at first and then clicked on the browser. The first window showed a pretty woman being fucked hard from behind. She had another man's penis in her mouth. It was quite erotic to watch them having sex. I started to stroke David in my hand.

"What's the other window?" I asked him after we watched the two men ejaculate all over the woman's face and butt in the video.

He clicked on it as well, and a page of text opened up. I read a little and realized it was a long story of erotic fiction. It was too long to read so I asked David to summarize it for me.

"It's this story about these two..." He began.

"Wait...stop!" I said with unusual force. David glanced at me with some surprise. "Tell it to me in the first person." I told him.

He thought it over for a while and finally he began the tale. "You and I have an old friend over for drinks. We all get a little drunk playing cards together and eventually I suggest we play strip poker. I'm turned on by the idea of possibly having my wife expose herself in front of our friend."

"We play for a while and you lose all of your clothes first. You are sitting naked in front of our friend and I'm incredibly turned on by it. I figure we should stop the game, but I'm even more excited when you suggest we keep playing.

"You make a big act that you feel cheated at not getting to see our friend naked too. You suggest a new rule since you are out of clothing. This rule is that if you lose, you will have to do whatever the winner says. I'm nervous at the idea because I'm not sure what our friend might ask you to do. But I'm also really turned on by the idea that you might have sex with him in front of me."

He stopped for a moment. I think he was getting a little close to orgasm so I slowed down my stroking.

"On the next hand you lose. Our friend has won, and he asks you to give me oral sex while he watches. I'm relieved that he did not order you to do something with him, but also disappointed in a way."

"You are totally embarrassed, but agree do as he has ordered. As you bend over my cock you are exposing your naked pussy directly to our friend. I close my eyes for a moment as you deep throat me. When I open them he is kneeling behind you, looking to me for approval. I can scarcely believe it when I give him a nod."

"As I watch, our friend inserts his cock in your pussy and starts to fuck you from behind. You are loving the feel of it and you moan continuously around my cock. The sight of our friend fucking you is too much for me and I come in your mouth. You swallow my load and then our friend comes as well, filling your pussy."

"He comes inside me? Do you like that?" I ask with a whisper in David's ear. This was a surprising detail.

David hesitated, so I stroked his cock a little harder. Finally he confessed "Yes. It's hot."

"Is he wearing a condom?" I asked.

"No." David groaned as he began to ejaculate in my hand. Warm semen spurted from his cock and ran down over my fingers. I rubbed the slick cum all over his softening shaft.

With my husbands kinky erotic fantasy now in the open, I asked him to tell me more about it. He was embarrassed, but slowly got it out. He told me that the idea of sharing me with other men was something that could reliably turn him on. He also confessed that he wasn't sure that it was something that he'd really ever be able to act out.

I wanted to be reassured that this was just a harmless fantasy, but I wasn't sure I believed David on this point. He was embarrassed by this kinky fantasy of his, and I suspected he was more interested in trying it than he let on.

Chapter 2

Over the next few months, I managed to turn my husband's fantasy into a sexual game we could play every once in a while. The pattern pretty much followed the first time I tried it. It started when I knew my husband was just about at the end of his workday in his office. I gave him a call.

"Are you alone?" I asked him.

"Sure. What's up?" He replied.

"Oh, I was just so naughty today. I thought I better call you before you came home."

"Naughty? Did you buy something?" I heard both puzzlement and irritation in his voice.

"No. I was downtown earlier and I ran into Adam. I hadn't seen him in ages." Adam is a friend of ours. He had shifted to a night job some six months ago and we'd struggled to see much of him since then. "So I asked him to grab a coffee with me to catch up."

"So how's Adam doing these days?" David asked. I could tell he was trying to get me to cut to the chase, but I wasn't going to hurry.

I giggled nervously. "He's fine. I told him I'd forgotten that I had some laundry in the washer so I asked him back to the house where I'd make us a pot of coffee." Next came the tricky part.

"So we sat at the table chatting for a while and I swear it seemed like he was flirting with me. I looked down a moment and he had a big bulge in his pants just sitting there at the table."

"What?" I knew David was confused by the unexpected turn in the story.

"He caught me looking at his crotch and then he asked me if I liked what I saw. He asked me if I wanted to touch it. Oh, I don't know what came over me but I reached out and started to touch him. He felt really big and hard inside his pants. I just sat there and stroked him for a while."

David was stunned to silence, so I plunged on.

"He grabbed me from the table and in a moment he had me on the floor. He pulled off my pants and before I knew it he was inside me. He was so big and hard that he just filled me up perfectly. I must have come five times while he fucked me. Finally he came, throbbing so hard that I could feel every pulse of his load into my pussy."

"What happened then?" David asked in a quiet, strained voice over the phone.

"Oh, he pulled on his clothes in a hurry and let himself out. Now I'm just lying here with my lover's cum dripping from me and wondering how fast you can get home."

Telling this work of fiction to David over the phone had gotten my own arousal stoked. I was literally dripping wetness into my panties from the arousal of my own story.

As it turned out, David could get home pretty fast. He was more aroused than I'd seen him in ages. As he fucked me he started talking about my fictional lover, telling me he could feel the wetness of his semen in my vagina and asking me if Adam had shot a big load into me. Then he came himself with an intense climax while pumping a big load of his own into my pussy. It was very hot.

That night I had an erotic dream about being fucked by Adam on the kitchen floor. I woke up in the middle of the night and groggily realized that I had orgasmed in my sleep.

Chapter 3

I played the new fantasy game for David a few times over the next couple months. David started to talk about really going through with watching me having sex with other men. He seemed to be talking himself into trying to make his fantasy a reality. The whole idea was driving me crazy with desire too, but I knew that going any further was going to be a bad idea. I decided to stop playing the fantasy game for a while. I figured we'd just cool off over time.

David is a young professional at his firm and makes pretty good money. I'd lost my low level accounting job during the recession, but since we were still well off my unemployment was not a big problem. Being home, I had a lot of time during the days to run errands and get things done. During the week I'd usually stop by my fitness center for a workout every other day. The place was fairly empty on weekday mornings so it was a perfect time to get in a workout.

The owner was a guy in his mid thirties named Paul. He was frequently there in the mornings as he liked to get in a workout when the place was not crowded too. We wound up chatting quite a bit while exercising and we became friends.

Paul had started a manufacturing business when he was fresh out of college. He'd grown his own company into something big before finally selling it all for a nice profit. He had bought into the chain of fitness centers as a side investment and eventually bought out his partners to own the whole thing. He would often joke that running the fitness centers was just his retirement hobby.

Paul was obviously quite successful for such a young man. He had a combination of intelligence, drive, good business sense and charm.

We talked off and on during our workouts and he would give me a lot of tips. Over time he sort of became my personal trainer. He devised a complete exercise regimen for me and kept updating it. He was really good as a trainer and the quality of my workouts really improved. I felt like I was getting a lot better toning and strength in less time with his techniques.

Paul was also very attractive. I had never been with any kind of body builder or athlete during my dating years, so I was intrigued by his body. He was pretty beefy, but not in that gross, bulging way of serious steroid fueled weightlifters. He just had a lot of definition from hours working out.

Paul was also prone to flirting with me during our sessions and I have to admit I liked the attention. It was nothing too blatant, and he never said anything that was out of line. He would just make compliments about how I was in such good shape and so firm and toned. Still, I could tell the comments were more than just politeness.

I found myself getting aroused during my weekly sessions. Standing close to Paul and feeling his strength as he held me and walked me through various exercises was a big turn on. It's flattering to have a very attractive man coming on to you, even if you aren't available. I think I was getting a little bit too flirty with him, but I avoided worrying about my misgivings. I blew off the warning signs that I was letting myself develop a crush on Paul.

One mistake I made was confessing to David that I found my personal trainer to be pretty hot. After I'd let that slip, David started to subtly push me to get involved with Paul. He suggested we try a threesome and even suggested that it would be hot for him if I just had sex with Paul and then told him about it like the games we'd played on the phone. I could scarcely admit it to myself but the idea was a big turn on.

This all came to a head one morning at the fitness center. David had been attending a series of teleconferences with the Japanese office during the week and was working strange hours. I was happy to get out of the house so that he could sleep in. I'd spent the morning feeling a little horny having yet another nocturnal orgasm while dreaming of being fucked by strange men. I was looking forward to my workout session because I was growing to love the little ways that Paul made me feel attractive and desirable.

I got lost in a daydream as I drove over for our appointment, actually picturing myself having wild sex with Paul. I was almost uncomfortably aroused as I parked the car. When I walked in the door Paul waved for me to come over to where he was standing in the back of the main exercise room. He was wearing his customary light shorts and a tight T-shirt. I admired his body as I walked over.

Paul ran his eyes over me as I came towards him. I was wearing tight spandex shorts and a tech shirt over my sports bra. I got a shiver from his look as I contemplated that my body was turning him on. It was very flattering for me to think that I could be so attractive to a good looking man.

"We just got new free weights." He gestured. In a small adjoining room were some boxes and weights. "I'm unpacking them now. Take a look."

I stepped into the room with Paul. I hefted a pair of the barbells.

"See the new grips?" He said. "They feel nice, and won't get slick in your hands."

I nodded. Paul grasped my hips and walked me through a set of reps with the new weights. For a moment I thought I felt his erection as he brushed against my butt. I flushed as my earlier fantasy of having sex in with Paul rose again in my mind. A surge of arousal hit me.

"You have really been making progress Nicole. Your body is really looking great." He said from behind me. I smiled at the compliment.

Paul walked around in front of me to show me another exercise with the new weights. As he stood before me, my eyes dropped to his waist without my even thinking about it. He was obviously erect inside his shorts, with a large bulge stretching the thin material.

I struggled to control my thoughts. Was I turning him on so easily? I was very randy that afternoon. I was more attracted to Paul than I wanted to admit, lusting for him in a way that I had not felt in a long time. I licked my lips as I stared at him. If Paul made a move, I didn't know if I'd be able to stop him.

I suddenly realized that I had been staring at his erection during a long and uncomfortable silence. I slowly pulled my eyes up to his face. He wore a knowing smile and I blushed as I realized how obvious I'd been. Paul's erection telegraphed his desire. What Paul didn't know was that my husband had been encouraging me to fuck him for weeks. This little bit of information was suddenly on my mind.

Sensing that I was teetering on the edge of acceptance, he took a chance and stepped close to kiss me. I felt my knees getting weak and I set the weights down on a bench that was next to me. What should have been a small bit of harmless flirting was turning into a lot more. With my husband pushing me to fuck Paul, there was suddenly very little in the way to stop me from doing it.

In what felt like a dream state, I reached down and grasped Paul's cock through his thin shorts. He was large, certainly larger than anyone I'd touched before. David has a nice cock that I think of as probably pretty much average length and girth. Paul's cock felt like it might be longer. It was certainly much thicker. I was afraid that it might hurt when he penetrated me. With a start I realized that I'd already decided to have sex with him. Was I really going to do this?

Paul pushed the door to the storeroom closed and pulled off my shirt and bra. I didn't do anything to stop him. I was on fire, kissing him all over and rubbing his penis through his shorts. I could feel my wetness flooding between my lips as he began to rub my stiff nipples.

As he kissed me he pulled off his shirt, revealing his muscular chest. He held me firmly and eased me down to the floor. As I lay back he grasped the waistband of my shorts and started to pull. I lifted my butt off the carpet so he could strip me naked.

Paul ran his eyes over my naked body as he peeled off his own shorts.

"I've wanted you so bad since the first time I ever saw you." He told me as he knelt between my spread legs. Then he leaned forward over me.

I felt his cock bump against me and I shifted my hips a little to position him at the mouth of my vagina. He gave a push and perhaps half of his thickness slid into me. I jumped as he penetrated me for the first time. He was very wide and I was being stretched to the limit. It hurt a little, but with the pain came a huge sensation of pleasure.

Paul pulled back out a bit and then slid back in. After a dozen strokes or so I felt him finally bottom out. His large balls rested against my ass and I felt deliciously full of his massive prick.

"You feel so good." He told me as he paused to let me adjust to the feeling of having him filling me up.

From there Paul started fucking me hard and steadily on the floor towards my first orgasm. I felt slippery friction everywhere in my vulva and his heavy balls slapped against my ass with each slow thrust. I could not believe how fast I reached my first peak.

"Oh God you feel so good!" I groaned. "Fuck me, fuck me." I begged him as I came.

Once I'd come the first time I rolled him over so I could be on top. I ground my clit and lips against his hard pubic bone as his prick filled me all the way up. I rode him through a long series of peaks until I started to get tired. When I finally stopped moving, Paul urged me to climb off and kneel on the floor.

He climbed to his knees and took me from behind. He fumbled behind me for a moment and then he slid back into me. His cock was going really deep in this position. I heard him gasping a bit and I realized he was going to climax soon. Abruptly he groaned and pulled my hips back, jabbing his cock into me as hard as he could. I felt him throbbing for a long time as he filled my pussy with his seed. It was so naughty and so erotic to let this man inseminate me right there in the storeroom.

NicoleSix
NicoleSix
607 Followers