Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack faces his biggest temptation yet in young Sofia
2.1k words
4.53
65k
29

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the temptations in my life, it was becoming tough to focus on anything else. The morning after my neighbor Amy had allowed me to jack off while she bared her tits to me, I ran 5 miles. When I returned home I had a call with my lawyer who was negotiating my settlement with my old company. I had a call with my divorce layer scheduled for later in the day, but my mind was not on the legal and financial complexities in my life. Instead it kept flashing back to Amy's tits and the encouragement she gave as she teased me. To her daughter who shared her mother's habit of not wearing a bra, and who seemed all too aware of the powers of her beauty. And finally to Sofia, the most alluring of them all, who had turned eighteen only yesterday. Somehow the milestone of her birthday made me feel better about the constant fantasizing I had been doing about her perfect plump ass.

I felt myself harden and remembered Amy's promise to be available if I needed her. If she wasn't at work it might have been tempting to do so right now.

I tried to focus on the documents my lawyer had told me to read, but my mind would simply not rest. I finally decided to cool down in the pool. After a few laps I started to lose myself in the rhythm as I went back and forth. I told myself it was normal for a man to respond like this, I just needed to try to tone down the temptations a little. How could I do that?

I finished my final lap and as I got to the side of the pool and reached to pull myself out of the water I saw a vision approach me. It was Sofia wearing a t shirt, little skirt and flip flops. I though for a moment I might be imagining it, but she stopped right in front of me, looking down with a smile. From this angle my face was just in front her her pedicured toes and when I looked up to see her I could see right up her white skirt. Her panties were orange and I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks hanging out. I tried to ignore this and gave her a tight smile.

"Hi Mr. Brown, looking good!"

"Hi Sofia. You also."

Immediately I regretted having said that. I tried to recover.

"Err...what brings you over?" I said as I struggled to get out of the water.

"Oh, you said I could come by any time to swim? I hope that's ok?"

That was true, and at this moment that promise felt like both a huge mistake and pure genius. I saw the look of trepidation on Sofia's face as I squeezed by her to get a towel.

"Yes...well...of course. I..."

"Great! Thank you, you're sweet. Tina is out of town with her boyfriend and I was bored."

I watched as Sofia stripped off her t shirt and kicked off her flip flops. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. She pulled her skirt down and the orange bikini bottoms got pulled down a little with it, revealing a generous amount of her ass crack. Sofia casually pulled it back up, leaving only half of each ass cheek exposed for me.

"I'll got for a quick swim then let's catch up inside? Tina texted and said you were lonely over here."

I was about to respond but Tina dove gracefully into the water and began to swim. I noticed I was rather hard just from looking at her and made sure I kept the towel in front of me as I retreated to safety of my house. I got changed out of my bathing suit into shorts and a t shirt. I noted that I had chosen an outfit I thought I looked good in, even while chastising myself for trying to impress a teenager.

When I came down Sofia was letting herself into the house. She was still wet from the pool and I could see her large nipples as her bikini top clung to her tits. God, she was delicious.

I asked her if she wanted a water and she looked at me with her big brown eyes as if to tell me she knew exactly what I was really thinking about.

"You know what I'd really like is to smoke a bit. Do you smoke Mr. Brown?"

I knew she didn't mean cigarettes. It had been years since I had smoked but I did indeed enjoy it through most of my life. I nodded without thinking. She probably could have had me agreeing too anything with those eyes.

"Good!" she smirked. "I'm going to change into dry clothes then we can smoke and talk." she announced as she took panties out of her purse and placed them with her t shirt and skirt.

"Do you mind rolling while I'm gone?" she asked as she handed me the weed and rolling papers.

She saw my hesitation and teased, "It's ok Mr. Brown...I'm 18 now!"

With that she turned and I watched her ass wiggle away to the bathroom.

My heart was beating fast as I rolled a joint. This was so inappropriate. I tried to rationalize that Sofia was an adult, then tried to remind myself that I had to be responsible when she returned, but mainly I just thought of her ass. I had never seen one quite that perfect. It really was a fantasy in itself.

Sofia came back out after what seemed like just a minute. I hadn't had time to form a game plan.

"Look at you. Rolled two! I don't know if I can keep up with you!"

I looked down and realized I had indeed rolled two joints. "Oh...I..."

Sofia laughed and plopped herself down on the couch beside me, her knee touching mine. She put her hand on my leg and I felt my erection jump a little in my shorts. "Relax Mr. Brown. Let's smoke."

I laughed with her and told her to call me Jack. I added that perhaps she should call me Mr. Brown when others were around which made the whole situation seem somehow more illicit.

"Light me up Mr. Jack Brown." she said teasingly and I did. She passed me the joint after inhaling and I took in a big hit. I really did need to relax.

It may have been a placebo effect but I felt a little high almost immediately. This was definitely stronger weed that I was used to. Or maybe my tolerance had disappeared over the years. Neither Sofia or I spoke for a few hits. I became very aware of my knee touching her leg. Her skin was so soft. I could feel heat coming from her, or my reaction to touching her.

"So...I thought a lot about what you told me Jack."

My mind reeled trying to think of what I might have told her.

Sofia took another hit, then continued, "That I should expect men to want to kiss my ass."

I could feel myself blushing as I tried hard not to think about her ass. My erection was proudly forming a tent in my shorts, although hoped she didn't notice. "I...well..."

"So at my party last night, this boy who has been chasing me around hit on me pretty hard. Later in the night I decided to give him a chance. I told him if he impressed me with how well he kissed my ass I'd see what I could do for him."

My cock twitched and I saw Sofia look at my lap. She continued, "He was eager so we went upstairs. He tried to kiss me, but I pushed him off, then turned around, flipped up my skirt and presented my bum to him."

I wanted to tell Sofia how inappropriate it was to tell me this. I wanted to stop the conversation and be a better man. I said nothing as I inhaled and nodded.

"Well, he did it Jack, he kissed both cheeks. It felt good, but honestly I knew he wasn't really into it. He just wanted something in return you know?"

I nodded sagely, but all I could think about was how lucky he was to get to kiss her remarkable ass.

"So I gave him a hand job, which he must have enjoyed because he's been texting me all day. But, I mean you've had a pretty good look at my bum. I think kissing it should be a reward in itself don't you?"

I tried to murmur assent, but the words got stuck in my throat. Sofia looked down at the tent again then bent towards me conspiratorially. She spoke in a whisper as she moved her face close to mine, "I think you'd think kissing my ass was a pretty nice reward wouldn't you?"

I couldn't pull my eyes away from hers. I had never wanted any girl so much in my life. I knew just how wrong this was but I nodded dumbly.

This was not enough for her. Sofia pushed, "Tell me."

"Sofia...this is wrong but...I would so love to kiss your ass."

She giggled and stroked my cheek then rose so she was looking down at me.

"That's what I wanted to hear."

Sofia turned and lifted her little skirt, her luscious ass less than a foot from my face. She was wearing little pink panties and asked me if I wanted her to pull them down. I sounded like a fool agreeing anxiously and she giggled at my desperation.

"Ok Jack. Today is your lucky day."

She lowered the panties so slowly and I watched like a 5 year old would watch a gift being unwrapped. I had fantasized about Sofia's ass so many times in the last days and now it was right here. Finally it was completely bare and she let the panties drop to the floor. Sofia bent forward a little and I could see her asshole and pussy lips.

"Enjoy." she said simply.

I took this as my cue and started to kiss her plump bottom. I started on the bottom on one cheek and slowly worked my way across it, wanting to kiss every inch. Finally I got to her ass crack and started to kiss along it. Although I had never kissed an asshole before, I wanted to kiss Sofia's with all my being. I was afraid she might pull away if I did so but finally I couldn't resist. I pushed my face between her generous ass cheeks and kissed her asshole passionately. When she simply wriggled and pushed back on my face I murmured a muffled thank you and kissed it again and again like it was my first girlfriend. I eventually pulled away and enjoyed her other ass cheek. While I was kissing it Sofia teased me.

"This is what I need Jack. A man who wants me so much he is grateful just to kiss my ass. That's all you want, right?"

I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her right here. I wanted her lips around my cock.

"Yes...thank you Sofia. Your ass is perfect and I know I am lucky to kiss it."

Sofia broke into gales of laughter and rose, pulling away from my lips and letting her skirt fall back over her ass.

"Good boy" she said as she turned and touched my cheek again. "All the years I used to come by hereI thought you were hot. Now you're my desperate little ass kisser."

"Thank you." I said, unsure what the right response would be.

"I think we should keep this to ourselves, don't you?" she taunted.

I agreed emphatically and she responded, "No problem, our secret. But I expect you to always be grateful that you are allowed to bury your face in this ass, and always show me deep respect."

I assured the teenager that i would, that of course I understood how lucky I was.

"Good." she smirked. "But I didn't get anything for my birthday. Maybe you should take me out for dinner. We can bring Tina if you like."

I agreed readily, even while wondering how I could do this without looking like a fool. And what about Amy?

"I like that you're so anxious to please Jack." Sofia bent down to kiss my cheek and as she did so she squeezed my cock through my pants. "Now I guess you should go take care of this. See you soon."